It All Started So Slowly
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Jake's Dad knocked his Mom up before they were out of High School. Who'd have thought things would work out so well for Jake, until.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   First  

After a short break we all trooped out to the firing line of our makeshift rifle range. It didn't take long to get organized and then the lesson was on. The girls were surprised at first with the loud reports and recoil, but it only took a while for them to become accustomed to the details. After all, we had ear protection in the form of earplugs and the recoil from a .30-06 was nothing compared to a 12-gauge shotgun.

They started firing from fifty feet and at least everyone was on the paper and with a little practice they all moved steadily toward nice five shot groups near the bull's-eye.

I realized at once I'd made a fuckup in forgetting to purchase scopes for the rifles. Iron sights were good for rudimentary aiming, but with this many new shooters some type of scope would be a boon. No matter, we'd find something to suffice, and until we did lessons with iron sights wouldn't hurt anything.

The lessons went on until nearly dark and then we broke up for the day. This involved the instructors making like trees and leaving and the rest of us getting into the kitchen to cook, help, or kibitz.

One good thing about having so much help in the kitchen was fresh mashed potatoes since there were plenty to peel them and mash them. I learned we also had a couple of helpers who could really make good cornbread too.

I could really get used to this kind of care. At the supper table I didn't have to do a thing but sit down and service for me was everywhere. I mean I know I led a charmed life already, but there were sixteen beautiful women and girls plus my knockout Mom gathered around in the kitchen and they were all trying to temp me, with food mostly, but I knew after my meal was on its way through I'd be tempted with other delights too.

Tonight, for my viewing pleasure the girls had also decided on a strip tease contest. To help build up my heart no doubt. All of them had an act ready, except Mom. Thank God I wasn't going to be called on to judge things.

After we'd made it into the living room and cleared the furniture away leaving just a couch for close up viewing and lots of dancing room everywhere else someone started the music. Of course it was Garth Brooks singing "Friends in Low Places" one of the all time stripper favorites.

Susan was up first and it didn't take her thirty seconds to be rid of her costume and start bumping and grinding with her titties jiggling and swaying and her sparse bush making inviting movements to the beat.

Things only got hotter from there. Helen had one of the best shows and it surprised me a little since she was rather Rubenesque and not exactly what I'd think of when dancers came to mind. She showed how wrong I was though by getting naked at once, dropping to her hands and knees, pointing her ass in my direction and then pumping her hips and ass in my direction, enthusiastically. It was by far the downright nastiest performance of the night and since I could remember having my dick in both the displayed orifices lately she turned my dick to steel at once.

The others were inspiring in other ways though and most of their acts seemed to really fit the individual performing. Martha was so cute as she dropped her clothes and she looked so shy and so delectable it nearly made me lose a load in my pants. Her top to bottom blush added to the show amazingly.

Thoughts of riflescopes and shooting practice had completely left my head when we headed toward the bedrooms. I'll admit I followed Helen's swaying ass to bed and soon I was rooting it up her in both holes again. She wasn't the only one to take a load for the team though and I was a little late sneaking into bed beside my mother.

All seemed well when I woke and it was even better when I realized it was my mother's mouth around my dick. She released me when she noticed I was awake and just giggled as she left me throbbing.

"Get up sleepyhead. You still have to show up for your first classes even if you do get most of the school day off to make it to the salt mines," she said, and then flounced her naked ass cheeks at me and headed for her bathroom.

Hell, by now I was happy to get up in the mornings just to see which asses I could pet while eating breakfast and getting off to school.

After stuffing in all the sausage and pancakes I could possibly hold I admired the beauties walking around in their just out of bed wear and then hit the shower and dressed for the day. I stopped by the car lot on the way to school, mostly for the kisses and feels I cold steal from the office crew and then headed for school. I was driving the Hummer X ambulance today just for grins and as I was looking for a place to park it I nearly ran over the car in front of me when I spied what had to be a new girl in school.

I knew she'd never been to our school before because I would have known all about her if she had. She was a tall one, but wonderfully stacked and her bright blonde hair and her lovely face made her seem a little out of place here in Arkansas. The way was clear for me now, but I just sat there a second trying to commit her to memory. Now that I thought about it she looked like she might be Scandinavian and I was reminded of how I loved to look at Nordic women. Especially since they usually had very long legs, fair complexion, blue eyes, and blonde hair.

This was a real Nordic princess deluxe too. She had it all, including the usual wide mouth that looked perfect for blowjobs. A horn honking behind me let me know I'd had enough of a look already and so I found a spot at the end of the parking lot, parked the monster, and headed inside. I tried to walk up close to the blonde goddess, but she was gone by the time I made it and then the bell rang and called us inside.

On my way to my locker I passed the office and got another glimpse of the blonde goddess. She was in there being grilled and as I'd suspected it was her first day at our school. The damnedest thing was there was another beauty with her and she looked like the girl, but considerably more mature. Like mother like daughter I guessed.

I didn't think a thing about it when the DECA administrator came out of the office and waylaid me in the hall.

"Jake, I'd like to ask you if you had room for one more office student at your business? We just got a transfer student this morning and she was a DECA student at the last school she attended. We've been so fortunate to place every one of our students and I know you've done more than your part down at your place, but the girl has good grades and she got an excellent recommendation from her last employer."

She had my attention at once though I tried not to show it. I was almost certain the student she was trying to place was the one I'd recently been calling the blonde goddess. Did we have room for her down at the lot? Hell yes we had plenty of room for her and if her mother was looking for work we could shoe horn her in too, but I didn't say any of that of course. It wouldn't be right to tell her I had a special place on the couch in my office and either the mother or daughter could fit right in there.

"You know we are always looking for valuable employees, Mrs Atkinson. It's a little funny, and I know you seem to think we're doing you a favor by hiring your students, but by now we don't see how we could possibly get by if we lost a one you'd sent our way," I said, hoping I wasn't laying it on too thick.

Come to think of it though, I knew I'd lay it on as thickly as I needed to for a chance to hire the blonde. I told Mrs Atkinson it would be best if she gave me time to get down to my office before she had the girl show up.

"Oh. I didn't realize you actually had any input into the actual hiring," Mrs Atkinson said.

"We try not to advertise certain things about our business so I'd appreciate it if you'd keep that to yourself. My father always consulted me for the last word on any DECA hires, and naturally after his death I have the final say on everything," I said, and I noticed she looked startled for a second.

What the hell, I thought, I could brag a little to her.

"To tell you the truth I was frightened by being thrust to the forefront so soon on the heels of his death, but I rather enjoy being the boss now," I said, and I could tell it impressed her in spite of herself.

It couldn't hurt a thing to get in good with Mrs Atkinson. She was a hard working teacher, and besides, she had a dynamite little body and a cute face. In fact I just remembered she'd lost her husband to a car crash just about two months before Dad went. I wondered if she wasn't feeling a little lonely in her bed at night by now. Maybe I could invite her out to the house for dinner some evening so we could talk over other needs vis-à-vis DECA and the automobile business. It was a thought anyway and I sure as hell wouldn't turn Maggie Atkinson down, unless it was face down. She had a scrumptious looking little butt.

"Jake, I hope you won't think I'm trying to take advantage of you, but I have something that isn't strictly school related I'd like to ask you about," Maggie said.

"Let her rip, Mrs Atkinson," I said.

It seems that Inga and her mother Svetlana had to move here over some unfortunate circumstances and I'm afraid her mother is currently looking for work too," she said, and she did look a little trepidacious.

"Wonderful. Do you think she could come down and apply this afternoon too?" I asked, knowing it was all a formality now. I wasn't going to pass up a chance at the two Valkyries for all the tea in China.

Maggie said she'd go talk to Svetlana and Inga both and try to have them down there right after school let out. I could hardly contain myself. Svetlana looked more mature than Inga, but she barely looked a half-year-older. It must be something in the water where they came from.

I finally drifted into my first period class with a note from Maggie excusing my tardiness and I drifted through the day until lunch. I caught the twins during lunchtime and led them to where my ride was parked.

"Do either of you have anything you really have to stay this afternoon for?" I asked them.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.