It All Started So Slowly - Cover

It All Started So Slowly

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Jake's Dad knocked his Mom up before they were out of High School. Who'd have thought things would work out so well for Jake, until.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   First  

The next morning was Saturday and after breakfast we all loaded up and went to the car lot. Hell, even Shelly came and Mom got with Helen first thing and signed Shelly up as Mom's personal assistant. Mom even gave Shelly a little raise over what she'd been making.

"It's because you help me so at home dear and because you moved in to make sure you're with me all the time," Mom told her, leaving out it was what Shelly had been hired to do in the first place.

I certainly didn't give a shit because as far as I was concerned Shelly was earning every cent she was getting for personal service. Hell, she was personally servicing my dick and taking a hell of a load off my sisters. That was worth something.

I had seen some salesmen working the lot this morning and I was glad of it, even though I didn't know who'd put a bug in their ears. I also found out all the inside staff wanted to come by my office to offer their condolences. Carolyn was the first to drop by and I noticed right away she didn't want to be disturbed while she was at it since she locked the door when she shut it.

I hadn't even bothered to get out of my seat when she came in, but I made up my mind that it wasn't a bad thing since she came right to me and sat in my lap. She wrapped her arms around me and put a scorching kiss on my lips.

"I just wanted to tell you how bad I feel about your loss Jake. Just let me know if there's any way I can help you bear up," she said.

I let her know right away by taking hold of a titty with my right hand and brushing my thumb over where I thought the nipple was.

Apparently Carolyn had meant exactly what she'd said since she put her lips back to mine and this time ran her tongue into my mouth to play around. I figured this meant A-OK and I let my other hand start undoing the buttons down the front of her blouse.

Carolyn wasn't a small woman. She wasn't the tallest gal who worked for us, but she was tall and she had some meat on her bones too. She also had a pair of titties that nearly matched Helen's, but not quite.

She was a blue-eyed blonde and as soon as her blouse was open, unsnapped, and pushed up out of the way I saw her nipples were pink and luscious.

The chair had been a great first move on her part, but there sure as hell wasn't enough room in it for what I wanted. I eased us out of it and over toward the couch. Carolyn shucked her dress, bra, and was slithering out of her panties before we got there. I had to hurry and catch up, but I got out of my clothes quickly and when she lay on the couch and spread her legs I knew it was my cue to get in between them.

She was a nice girl too. She guided it in for me and there ain't nothing nicer. As soon as my spongy dickhead pressed between her dripping love lips I knew I had hold of a hot woman.

"Oh yeh, Jake. Slide it on up me. It feels so good I can barely stand it already. My last boyfriend had a skinny dick, but you won't have to bang yours from side to side to hit anything. You don't have to hold back either. I'm a big girl and I can take a pounding so let her rip," she said, and who could turn down an invitation like that.

I'd never paid that much attention to Carolyn before. Oh, she was a looker and I'd noticed, but her attitude had left me feeling she wasn't approachable. Now that I knew better I could picture her on this very couch beneath me, often.

Her face was even prettier from this angle and the only way I could think of to improve her looks was to have my dick in her mouth while I was looking. I wasn't really interested in a blowjob now though. I was balls deep in her pussy and that was the main attraction.

Suddenly Carolyn went off without warning. She tensed up all over, wrapped her arms and then legs around me, and simply wailed out my name. Hell fire, when a woman gives you a reaction like that all you can do is douse her with come, and I did.

We cuddled up and snuggled together for a time while we caught our breaths. She felt so right wrapped up in my arms that I wanted to take her with me, so I did. She had drifted off, but I woke her, helped her dress again and led her to my 442 and drove us home. We were upstairs in the bedroom where April and May were sleeping in no time and we woke them too as we got in bed, but then were all snuggled up together and fell asleep. We woke again later when Shelly came to join us. She said she just couldn't sleep by herself any more and she happily climbed up onto me. My dick must have been lonesome for her too, because it was hard before she settled in and she placed it, slid it in a little way and then we all went back to sleep.

Mom woke us the next morning and she did it by laughing at the pile we'd made. We didn't care, but we did get out of bed so we could make some breakfast. Mom cheered the girls on about the Humvee driving lessons I was going to give everyone and then she chastised me for being so far behind the others.

Breakfast was ready quickly since Mom had already started getting things ready before she woke us. We ate, cleaned up, and then went outside where the Humvees were parked.

I started the lessons mildly and they were pretty easy to start with, at least they were on level ground. Hummers had automatic transmissions and so it was basically a point and shoot arrangement. Climbing in and out of holes or streams and up the sides of mountains was more complicated, but if things got too rough they could always wait until I got one to a safe spot and came back to get the others over the rough spots.

It got me thinking about what we'd really need for a trip through rough country. One thing I knew we needed right away was radios so we could communicate with each other. The army had them after all, but they hadn't come equipped with army radios. Of course we wouldn't be allowed on those frequencies anyway.

It wasn't a big thing. CB radios were everywhere and I knew we could get them installed in nearly no time. Another extra I wanted for them was a bumper winch, for pulling us out of holes we got stuck in. I saw them lots of times on normal pickup trucks and I knew there'd be a setup available for the hummers; I'd just have to find out about them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.