It All Started So Slowly
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jake's Dad knocked his Mom up before they were out of High School. Who'd have thought things would work out so well for Jake, until.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   First  

Finally I took Martha back to the lot to get her car and I followed her home to make sure she arrived safely. I even waved to her Dad who was outside mowing the lawn when we came up. Then I headed back to hearth, home, and what I hoped was more pussy for me.

I made it just in time for supper, but things were a little subdued. The funeral for Dad was day after tomorrow and I guess it was keeping a blanket over things. I helped Mom and Shelly with the dishes after supper was over and subdued or not I found plenty to fondle on my two accommodating helpers.

Mom and Shelly disappeared into Mom's bedroom after we were done. Mom wanted a shower and Shelly was going to unwrap her ribs and then rewrap them after she was dry. I bet the bullet and went to join the twins in their bedroom. They were studying and so I followed suit.

We got finished early and then got into a pillow fight. I won, but not with pillow machinations. I finally pinned May to the bed and April helped me get her naked and she even helped me get my pants and drawers off. It is really nice when one of your twin sisters helps by aiming your dick for you as you push it up the other one. It's even nicer when the one you just finished fucking performs the same service when you want to fuck the one who just helped you fuck the first one.

After I'd settled their nerves for the night I headed for my room, but I noticed Shelly was just getting into bed as I walked by her door. Of course I stopped in to fuck her to sleep too.

The next morning I was up in plenty of time to get breakfast started and as a reward I guess, all the women, Mom, Shelly, and the twins came down to eat in their sleeping attire. Four baby-dolls dressed in baby-dolls showed up for breakfast so I kissed and fondled each one before I seated them and dished up the food.

"Hey, you'd make a damned good husband," Shelly said, "as long as I could find three or four friends to help out with that long trouser snake you've got swinging."

"Don't count him out too quickly sweetie. April and I will come in on the deal too help keep the pressure down," May said.

I could also tell Mom wanted to get her two cents worth in, but she didn't say anything. She just grinned like a possum eating shit out of a wire brush and kept quiet.

I was a little distracted during breakfast, but I put it down to the upcoming funeral. Or, more likely, to the upcoming absence of Dad for the rest of my life. I was even glad April and May drove themselves today since I wanted to think on the way to school.

I really didn't have a bitch coming. Sure, I'd lost my father to a senseless accident, but I sure as hell wasn't the only kid who had and I was in a lot better shape to handle things since there was no loss of income for the family. Shit, I was lucky as hell and I knew it.

I had more pussy on tap than I could shake my dick at and more seemed to make itself available every day. There were still girls and women at the car lot I hadn't had time to get around to fucking yet. I had already drilled and tapped one of the prettiest majorettes in the band and I'd used threads in the tap that were going to assure me another repeat screwing just about any time I wanted one.

My family wasn't filthy rich, but we were way past comfortable and the insurance hadn't even paid off yet. What high school boy wouldn't love to be in my position. I had money to spend, a hell of a nice car to drive and I knew damned well I could get a new car as soon as I wanted one. Shit, the only reason I wasn't driving a Vette to school was because they didn't have enough room inside for a good place to fuck.

I had grown women to fuck on and I was doing all the good with my classmates too. Hell, I even had designs on a couple more of the older girls in school, and why the hell not? I was plenty good looking enough, had a really nice car, and was rolling in money, at least for a small Arkansas town.

I was in the old big fish in a small pond deal and I had plans for maximizing my exposure next year. From PE classes I already knew I was the fastest boy in my class, and from the way the high school football coach had watched me like a hawk several times I knew he was lusting after my speed for the home team.

I knew something he didn't know though. I knew he was going to get it, for a year or two anyway. I was ditching the band and going out for football next year. Why not? I kept myself in great shape and even I knew a two hundred pound running back with four point zero time in the forty was something any high school coach would be proud to have.

I had built up my little fantasy all the way to school and when I got there I was flying high and feeling mean. Not really too mean, but I was full of myself.

That's why it came as a shock when one of he teachers came over and told me the guidance counselor wanted to see me in her office.

I wondered what the hell she wanted, but figured it must be some kind of schoolish attempt to help a poor guy who'd just lost his father. It shook me for a second when she spit out the reason for the meeting.

"Jake, I hate to bring this up, but you have two unexcused absences since last week," she said, and then just looked at me as if waiting for me to crawfish.

"Hasn't anyone mentioned to you that my mother and father were in an automobiles accident, or that my father was killed by it?" I asked her.

I could tell she barely paid any attention to what I said and was intent in blowing it off like a normal my dog ate my homework or some equally ridiculous excuse.

"Be that as it may Jake, you must get to the rest of your classes on time or we'll have to hold you back a year," she said.

"You had better shut your mouth if you want to remain employed. Loss of a parent is certainly a valid excuse for absence, and just in case this school is so screwed up it isn't I'm leaving now and going to see my lawyer. You can expect to be served papers in my suit against you in a day or two. Don't even think of asking the school board for help in this matter since we'll also file a suit against any of them who speak up for you in any official school board meeting," I said, and then I walked out while her mouth was still hanging open.

Mrs Jamison was fucked whether she knew it or not. She couldn't even count on the teacher's union to help her out since technically she wasn't a teacher. I knew good and damned well the school board would fold up like a house of cards at mother's whim. She and Dad had run the campaigns for each member currently serving and it had been years since there had been a school board member my parents hadn't backed. More was the pity since she was a little on the ugly side and a lot on the fat side. Hell, she couldn't even offer me any pussy I'd want to keep her from being run off.

I was already late for the first class so I went directly to Tom's office. It was pretty early in the day so they let me in to see him right away. He was disgusted by what had happened to me, but he asked me to let him handle it without a suit.

"It'll look bad for you and the car lot if I file a lawsuit and you can't be expecting to get anything out of it except a judgment anyway. She doesn't have a pot to piss in and you'd never get any damages we won in court. I'm her attorney too, or I have helped her out before and I'm sure I can take care of matters by just giving her a talking to. If she acts crossways I'll just go ahead and sue her," he said, and so I let him do it the way he wanted to and decided to ignore anything else out of her.

I was back in time for third period and the rest of the day was all right. During PE, the last class of the day for me, we were timed in several different runs. The coach was present to watch over us again and I went for broke when they timed us in the forty. I was the fastest by far and caused some excitement when the one timing me fucked something up and put me down for a 3.89. I knew it was wrong from the start, but I was interested in the way the coach asked to have me rerun the race for a proper timing. He still looked happy when I ran a 4.29. I thought it was probably about right.

I could practically feel him wanting to say something to me, but then again I knew he couldn't. This had been gone over before just a couple of years ago and the school board had decided then there would be no recruiting done by the football coach on the band members. I decided to give him a break though and so I eased up beside him and asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.