It All Started So Slowly
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Jake's Dad knocked his Mom up before they were out of High School. Who'd have thought things would work out so well for Jake, until.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   First  

I headed on home after Carol left the lot and my sisters were down to meet me when I parked the Hummer.

"Hey, little bro. Who you been sharing your seed with?" May asked.

"Besides you two?"

"Of course besides us. We can remember when you put the wood to us. I have it on good authority you took Carol out for a spin in a Hummer today and we're checking our list," May said.

"Well, Carol and I did get something straight between us, and I'll have to admit it was my dick. What list?"

"Our list of who is on the pill and who isn't. Carol let us know she was, so there's no worry there. Helen and the others are too, or at least they claimed to be. We didn't ask Janey though," May said.

"I lucked out on Janey. Her period was just over, or that's what she told me," I said.

"Well, I believe you can trust her on that one. I doubt Janey is trying to trap you. The others seem to be safe too. I wonder if any of them will figure out you'll marry them if you do happen to knock them up," April asked.

"I hope not. Besides, he can only marry one of them and if they start trying to trap him one of them is likely to end up with the long dick and the short end of the stick. Of course, she could probably be satisfied with being a kept woman and the other trapper won't have a bitch coming over it.

"Just take a look at the situation with Helen. She's the next one I've got in my sights," I said.

"Stepping up to a more mature woman are you?" May asked.

"Not really. Helen is a little older than the others, but she keeps herself in good shape and she's loaded for nursing," I said.

"She does have a great ass and nice big titties. I've seen her in a bathing suit before too and she has great legs. Says here she's on the pill. Good hunting little brother," April said.

"You can go ahead and ride Martha bareback too. She's on the pill," May said.

"Damn, and she's a hot little number too. Isn't she the youngest one working down there?" I asked.

"Yes she is, and she's also interested. Actually, she came up and volunteered her information to us and even asked us to put in a good word for her. She's hot to trot with you Bubba, so you might as well share the swinging meat with her," May said.

"I wonder what got her interested?" I asked.

"Aside from your manly physique and that extra long dick she's heard so much about you mean? She heard from some other girl in school that you were hung like a mule and she wants to make sure. She even told me she'd heard you were really good at it and she claims she wants her first time to be with somebody who knows what to do to her. Hell, she was squirming on her chair while she was talking about you," April said, and then the two of them laughed at me.

I didn't mind. They'd done the kind of research I'd have paid good money for and if they got some fun out of it I was happy for them.

"Just don't forget your sisters. We're both expecting a royal fucking shortly after supper and if I'm not mistaken, Shelly wants another ride too. I believe she's in love with you, or with your dick anyway," May said, and they had another laugh.

Shelly and Mom were cooking when we got inside and damned if they didn't look like they'd both dressed to show off their assets. Mom had on a short skirt with a tight blouse while Shelly had on some short shorts and a cut up T-shirt, which showed off more than it covered. It was easy to tell neither one of them had remembered to put on a bra because their nipples were making bumps in their tops. Hell, what could be better?

I mostly talked to Mom when we had supper and it was almost all about Dad. We needed to go to the funeral home tomorrow morning and make the arrangements for putting him in the ground. It would be a sad time, but we'd live over it. We had to.

I offered to help wash the dishes after supper was over and it was one of the best times I'd ever had in the kitchen. I found out Mom was wearing a thong beneath her short skirt by the simple expedient of slipping my hand under the hemline to fondle her asscheeks. When I noticed they were uncovered I just had to let my hands explore a little further and that's when I found the strings holding the thong in place.

You might think I was being disrespectful to my bereaved mother. I'll admit I wasn't thinking about that at the moment and thank God mother wasn't either.

"At least I know there's still somebody who likes my ass around here," she said.

"You can bet on that. It's a fine one if I do say so myself," I said.

Later I discovered there was enough room in one of the rips of Shelly's T-shirt for me to reach in and fondle a titty. Now there was something worth finding.

We chose up sides and went to our bedrooms after we'd finished cleaning up the kitchen. I was surprised to find May and April had invited Shelly to sleep with them tonight and the three of them were surprised and seemingly happy to discover I had invited myself to join them for at least part of the night.

They worked me hard for the first two hours, but I came out all right and I was happy to fall asleep with a sister on each side and Shelly lying on top.

The next morning I woke when the twins got out of bed to get ready for school. I wasn't going to be attending today since I needed to go with Mom.

At least I got up and made my way to the kitchen to help Mom get breakfast and Shelly came with me. I gave her a good kissing before we got dressed and I even managed a little time to fondle her ass. I did the same for Mom when we got down there and then I kissed the twins soundly when they came down for breakfast.

The girls headed for school after they'd finished eating while Mom, Shelly, and I headed out to do the funeral arrangements. It was a depressing two hours I was glad to get past. When we made it back home I changed into some more nearly school type clothes and headed out to get in part of a day at least.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.