It All Started So Slowly - Cover

It All Started So Slowly

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jake's Dad knocked his Mom up before they were out of High School. Who'd have thought things would work out so well for Jake, until.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   First  

I realized I'd never get any more students unless I went looking for some. I wasn't bragging or anything, but I thought I was set up for good with April and May. I couldn't think of them getting married to someone else and I knew I never would unless they agreed to take another woman in. I figured Shelly would stay around even after Mom could take good care of herself since I knew Mom would keep paying her as long as she stayed. Hell, for that matter I would pay her to hang around as long as I could keep from hurting her feelings by letting her know I was paying her to stay around and be available for fucking.

It left me a little dilemma. I doubted Wanda wanted to learn to drive the Hummers or even ride in them for that matter. Wanda liked going out with me for the time being, but I knew it was mostly because I gave better dick than she'd ever had before. Not to mention I took her to classy places to eat when we went out and I even let her pick the movie we went to see.

Hell, I didn't care about what movie we saw. I took her out on dates to help her keep her panties lubricated so they'd slide down when I pulled them and to help her legs come apart. I had other girls I could fuck, but it was no skin off my ass to take Wanda out and fuck her too, and she did have good pussy, as if I'd ever stuck it up one I didn't like.

Besides, I knew it was as good as rubbing shit in Danny's face. I didn't start up with Danny; he did it himself when he wanted to get his hands on my dick to shave it. Well, he knew what that earned him already, but I was going to keep Wanda just for spite. I knew Wanda would be out of my life when she graduated, or at least soon afterward. She'd be going off to college then and no doubt she'd latch onto some older boy there pretty quickly. I didn't have any doubts she could find one.

In the mean time I'd be taking Wanda out and pumping her up good every weekend. I also intended to keep on keeping on with my sisters and Shelly. I was also looking forward to bumping my mother's fuzz as soon as her ribs were in shape to take it. Hell, I even had a few designs on other women working down at the lot.

Helen came to mind right away and Carol came right behind her. Of course Helen was married, but I thought I could fit her into my busy schedule down at work. I was going to have to find a way to bring Janey out to the house too. I'd need to free up some car lot time for Helen and some for Carol too. Damn, it was complicated when you had more than a couple of women you wanted to fuck often.

I solved part of my problem Monday afternoon. I called Carol, my sales manager, into my office to see what she thought about the Humvees we'd stumbled onto. She thought my idea about having some of them seen driving around town was a good one, but she also told me she'd known they were coming. Dad had talked to her about them before he placed the order.

We discussed them and what I'd done with the first two loads and she said she'd like to see them. I took her out to the one I'd laid claim to and helped her into the passenger seat and then we took off for a drive.

I noticed right away the view inside had gone up in my estimation. The seats weren't like a normal car or pickup. One thing I saw was the seats pulled Carol's already short skirt up even higher. In fact, I could almost see her panties when she first got in.

I headed out into the hills a little way out of town and then I jumped off road and up the side of a tall one. She yelped when we first started climbing it, but I could tell she liked it amd when we made it to the top we got out to check the view. It was magnificent, especially the one I got as I helped Carol out of the high seat. She was wearing panties, but they were lace and I got a good look at her pubes through the blank spots.

Carol wasn't an extremely tall girl, but she was five eleven and it gave her long pretty legs that I got a good look at. We stood around on top of the hill for a few minutes until I reached into the back seat and came out with a blanket I'd put in the back before I left the house this morning. I spread it on the hilltop and we settled to sit on it and admire the view.

Carol scooched up right beside me as we were looking over things and she leaned against me, pointing out different buildings and even naming the ones who owned a few of the houses we could see.

I'll be damned, she was pressing the flesh to me and so I took a chance, put my arms around her, and pulled her in for a kiss. She was with me right away and we swapped tongues for a little before I let my hands find things I wanted to look at on her or wanted a better feel of anyway.

I was just thinking of the lesson my sisters had taught me about not letting the first refusal get me down when I moved a hand onto one of her nice titties for a little feel. My sister's lessons didn't come into play though because I didn't get a refusal, first or otherwise. In fact I was almost positive I was getting encouragement from the way Carol's kisses heated up when I started teasing her nipples through her blouse.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.