It All Started So Slowly
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jake's Dad knocked his Mom up before they were out of High School. Who'd have thought things would work out so well for Jake, until.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   First  

On the way back inside Janey came out to show me a bill for my approval. I initialed it and took the oppurtunity it provided to give her ass a proper fondling.

"Oh, that was nice, and you're so prompt. I believe I'll just follow along beside you back into the office." she said, and I wasn't sure if she were teasing me or not.

Once we walked into the hall I checked it out and saw there was no one else in it so I put my hand back on her ass and gave it another little squeeze. She was wearing a white top and a short rather full black skirt. When we passed the door to my office I opened it and guided her in with my hand still on her ass.

I pulled her in and gave her a sound kissing as soon as I shut the door. She kissed back so I dropped both hands to her ass this time and gave it a good exploration. She was nearly panting by now so I used my hands to bunch the skirt up and ended up with my hands on her buns with only her panties keeping me from fondling her bare flesh.

She seemed fine with the fondling so I slid my hands under the top of the panties and pushed down until I had hold of her naked ass. I was getting a little excited by now and I realized this may be my only chance to treat her this way. Her kisses were telling me to go ahead though and so I reached down between her legs from the back and when I got a finger to her pussy I could feel dampness on it.

I went for broke and slid a finger up her. She sighed, wrapped her arms around me and hugged me closer. She had a snapper delux between her legs and it was nipping at the finger I had up her. I knew this wasn't the time or the place, but I reached behind me and locked the door and then I eased her back toward my desk.

When it bumped her in the butt I lifted with my hands on her buns and redoubled the kissing. She spread her knees far enough for me to step up between them and I did at once. Meanwhile I took hold of a titty with each hand and gave them a minor groping through her blouse.

She seemed to be getting hotter as I played, so when I had both her nipples stiff I reached down to pull her skirt up. She was paying attention and she slid off the desktop and let me raise the skirt up to her hips. I decided that wouldn't do me much good and so I took hold of her panties and stared down her legs with them.

There was no way she could mistake what I was after now and she didn't resist in the leasts. In fact I got the impression she was trying to help, especially when her hands went to my pants to unbutton and unzip them.

With her panties out of the way I lifted her to sit on the desktop again and made sure her skirt wasn't under her ass. It only took a few moves to let my pants drop around my ankles.

We weren't in the best position, but I moved between her knees again and flipped her skirt up out of the way. Her box looked delicious perched on the edge of the desk and so I dropped to my knees to give her pussy a little licking.

"Oh Jake, this feels so nasty and so much fun. No one's ever licked me down there before and I can barely believe you're doing this to me in your office," she said, as my tongue split her love lips and then swabbed over her clit. She put her hands in my hair then, more to hold me than to steer, and I gave her a good licking while I fished my dick out of my fly.

When I raised back up my pants stayed around my ankles and I put my dick to her vulva. She squeezed me tighter with her arms around me and I slid it in as I put my mouth back to hers.

The angle wasn't the best, but I had it up her now. I put my arms around her and eased her back so she was lying on the desktop with her ass just over the edge. I began long dicking her in earnest and she was as hot as a pistol already. I was standing between her legs, giving her a good pumping and her breasts were easily within reach. I started undoing her blouse buttons and found I was in great luck because I could see her bra fastend between the cups. I had it open in seconds and it sprang back on its own, baring her lovely titties for my viewing pleasure.

Viewing hell, I put my mouth on one and sucked the nipple while lashing it with my tongue. As she was moaning her pleasure I moved to the other one, leaving the one I'd just left standing tall. I could barely reach her mouth to kiss her again, but I made it and her hands petted my head and neck the whole time.

"Oh Jake, you're in me and it feels good. I'm so happy you steered me in here. Your dick is filling me up just right too. Be sure to kiss me hard when I come so no one will hear me scream."

"Well let me know when it gets really good to you then," I said.

"It's been really good since you pushed that long thing up in me. You'll probably notice when my ass starts shaking up a storm.

"I'm so glad you brought me in here and did this to me. I've thought about it a lot and I've even tried to get up the nerve to ask you, but I didn't have to do a thing. I've wanted you for a long time, but I just didn't know how to get you.

"Don't bet I'm the last one to want you either. Half the girls in the office would just shit if they knew how easy it was, and after I tell them there'll be more of us wanting to come out and fetch you. Every one of us, except Helen, want a ride on your peter and she did too, before she got married, just lately. Now she says she doesn't, but I don't believe her. I see how she's always looking at your cute little ass. She'd die if she knew how good you could do it."

"Oh, oh, oh," I'm about to get there Jake. Keep doing it to me," she said, and then I saw her take in a big breath and remembered to kiss her just as she let out what would have been a loud moan. She wasn't fibbing about her ass either. Action like hers was what the song shake, rattle, and roll must have been written about.

It finally came to me that this was unprotected sex. I wondered how I could be so stupid, but I asked her if she was on the pill.

"No, but I just came off the rag a couple of days ago and there isn't a chance we'll get caught. I'd have asked you about a rubber if I hadn't known I was safe."

I let loose inside her then and it must have been a gallon. She had the urge to rake my back also, and I was glad I still had my shirt on. After I was spent I lay on her stomach and could barely reach her nipples with my mouth. I managed to though.

When I got my wind back I noticed Janey was still petting around on my head. When I eased back my dick plopped out and it seemed come would never stop running out of her.

"Hang on a second Janey. I'll go get something to clean you up," I said, and went into the small bathroom off to the side of my office. I took the toilet paper off the roller and came out with it. It only took a little time to blot up what had run out and then wipe off what had dripped onto her legs. For my last trick I put my mouth back to her pussy and sucked out what I could.

She raised up and took the roll from me when I'd finished. I noticed her unrolling a handful and then she bent down to pull her panties back on and placed the pad she'd made into the crotch of them, to catch the overflow I guess.

I put my peter away and she was off the desktop and kissing me again.

"That was wonderful Jake. I'll be happy the rest of the day now."

"Same here Janey, I really appreciate you thinking of me."

"You can count on me thinking about you more later. If you had a big couch in here I'd just lie on it and wait until you could do me again, later," she said.

"I'll be getting one soon, you can count on that. Maybe you'd like to take a spin in the Cadillac after work," I asked her, hoping.

"Well, I could just hang around after closing and we could do it again in here. Even on the desktop there's still more room than in a car seat, even one in a Caddy."

"In that case I'm going up to the furniture store in town to see what they have that might do for in here. I'd like a nice big couch and a couple of arm chairs at least," I said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.