It All Started So Slowly
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jake's Dad knocked his Mom up before they were out of High School. Who'd have thought things would work out so well for Jake, until.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   First  

I think we were all glad to be back to the motel. We didn't race each other to the room, but we did get on up there. It was a different story when we got inside. The girls both beat me into the bathroom, but I wasn't needing to piss too badly anyway.

I waited until I heard the shower start and then walked in buck-naked. They were already under the water though and it didn't matter. After bleeding my lizard I opened the door and slipped in to start washing. I enjoyed it to the fullest.

As soon as I had them and myself washed and rinsed I lined them up facing the wall and had them take hold of the grab bar and move back a step of two. Of course it made their asses stick out for inspection and since I already had a stiff boner I slid it up May to give her a taste and then moved over to April for more of the same.

Damn, I nearly wore myself out. I'd hump one until I got close, pull it out for a breather and then run it up the other one. I made five or six switches this way before they rebelled and made me finish one or the other. Of course when May finished yelling to announce her come April hurried me over to give her one too.

It was nice to fuck in the shower and have a good rinse with warm water after we were done and it was even fun drying my sisters off after we were finished and out.

The best part was climbing in bed between them though and even though I had Dad and Mom to worry about I dropped right off.

We were up early in the morning, showered and dressed and down in the cafe having breakfast before nine. After we ate we headed back to the hospital and went directly to the waiting room, dodging the silly silver haired no-help helper. We were let in to see Mom just about as soon as we told them whom we wanted to see.

We didn't have anything to tell her when she asked about Dad and I realized we should have gone to take a look at him first. Mom was feeling a little better this morning and she told us they'd wrapped her ribs up yesterday after we left.

"They say I can go home tomorrow if I have someone to look out for me at home. I've already called a nursing place and they said they could start caring for me as soon as I made it there," she told us happily.

She shared what little she knew about Dad with us then and it didn't sounds so good. No wonder she'd wanted news about him from us. Probably she was hoping we'd have something better to say.

We left her when a nurse came in to check on her and we went back to the waiting room to check about seeing Dad. We got the bad news at the desk when they told us he was still in a coma and there'd been no change in his condition except he was breathing on his own now.

That sounded like good news to me, or all right news anyway and we went back to the car and headed home. It wasn't far to our home in Hope and when we got there April called the school and told them why we'd missed today. We just relaxed most of the day, watching TV, and talking and teasing.

"Oh golly, Jake. I just realized your date with Wanda is tomorrow night. Are you going to see about lining up the Coup de Ville Dad told you about?" May asked while we were sitting around.

"Yes, I guess I should call the dealership and let them know what's going on with Dad and Mom anyway."

I called and asked to speak to the office manager. I gave her the story of what had happened and after all the well wishing I could stand I asked about the car Dad had mentioned.

She told me the car had been detailed and she'd send someone out to deliver it if I could bring him back.

"I'm sorry, but I won't be able to bring them back. You'd better send someone to fetch them," I said, and she said she'd take care of it.

April, May, and I drifted toward their bedroom and nature took its course. May got the first dick ride and then April climbed aboard after May blasted off. We lounged around on their bed naked for the rest of the day and I was just wondering if I could get it up again about four thirty when the office manage called me back and said Mr Jenkins, the sales manager, wouldn't let her send the car out to the house.

"That's OK for now Mable. Don't say anything to him now except get him a copy of the articles of incorporation to read. You might want to highlight the section which states I'm in charge in case Dad is incapacitated."

"I'll go ahead and call our lawyer and ask him to come over and share a little direction with y'all. You might also let Mr Jenkins know he'll be looking for a job if that car isn't out here in time for us to take it to school tomorrow. I suspect he's been driving it around himself and if he has he'd better be able to get it detailed again before it comes out here. I don't want to smell his cigarette smoke in it," I said.

After I hung up I called the lawyer and explained the situation with Dad and Mom and also let him know what Mr Jenkins was trying to pull.

"I told your Dad Jenkins was a jerk before he hired him. I'll be more than happy to be down there when they open in the morning, and be sure to call me if anything else comes up."

"I will, and could you go ahead and give Jenkins his walking papers in the morning?"

"I sure can, and I'll be happy to do it. They will be walking papers too since I know for a fact he doesn't even own a car of his own. He lost it in the divorce I just finished getting his wife. I guess I should get ready to file on him for non-support too."

"Does his ex-wife work?"

"Yes, but all she could find was a shitty job at the Dairy Queen. It's a shame too. She worked at the dealership he was working at before your Dad hired Jenkins." he said.

"Well. Do you know if she worked in the office or in sales?"

"She was Jerkin's secretary, but from what I know about him I know she did most of the work. Why?"

"Well she sounds like she'll be a perfect fit for us after he's gone. Would you mind giving her a call and explaining what's about to happen. You don't think she'll let on do you?"

"Let on. Not a chance. She really hates Jenkins now and I know she doesn't even speak to him. I've had to ride his ass to keep the child-support coming in on time. Tell you the truth I was going to call her and give her the lowdown anyway, just so she could know he might be late again."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.