It All Started So Slowly - Cover

It All Started So Slowly

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jake's Dad knocked his Mom up before they were out of High School. Who'd have thought things would work out so well for Jake, until.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   First  

Once we were inside the house it didn't take long for us to find out what the pizza was for.

"Your Dad and I are going out to the Country Club for the directors meeting and we'll probably stay around afterward for a few drinks. Jake, you be sure and keep an eye on your sisters. I don't want them getting into any mischief while were out having a mini party," Mom said, and it was a little unusual since she was standing right beside me and actually pressing a little flesh to me, as in pushing her big titties into my back.

"There's no worry about me watching out for them, or at least watching them. They're both so pretty I can hardly take my eyes off them," I said, knowing I was laying it on pretty thick.

"Well I can't think of a better one to be watching them so closely. You two be sure and mind Jake while we're gone. I'm leaving him in charge," Mom said, and then winked at me and I'll be damned if she didn't give my ass a squeeze when she turned to go.

Of course my dick shot up to full staff when she did it. Her big titties against my back had me halfway there already and the squeeze she gave my ass nearly did me in. Of course my Dad was my best friend, but I had fucked my friend's girls before any time they gave me a chance and there was nothing in the friendship my Dad and I shared that would slow me down a second if I thought there was the slightest chance I'd get a shot at my beautiful mother.

Hell, she was only a more mature version of April and May and if she ever gave me a chance to get her panties down I'd have my lips down where we'd all come out from in a heartbeat.

In fact, she was so young she resembled an older sister for the two of them. An older sister with bigger titties and a more generous ass. I spent all the time I could during the summer out by our pool and some of my best days had been while Mom was out there wearing her string top and her thong bottoms. I'd never actually seen the spot I knew I'd like to put my dick in, but I'd seen nearly everything else bare and her ass cheeks were to die for, not to mention her big fat titties.

She and Dad were gone nearly as soon as they'd scarfed down a couple of pieces of pizza though, and the weight of responsibility for watching my sisters started to weigh on me. I grabbed a comforter off one of the guest's room's beds and several pillows and spread them out on the living room floor before switching on the TV.

"What are you? The king, spread out on your pallet?" May asked.

"I just thought I'd make us a space to cuddle while the folks were away," I said, and tried to sound innocent.

They looked at me funny and then settled down beside me. I didn't know how I was going to get started, but I was determined to get them both naked and fuck them side by side. We had all changed out of our school clothes as soon as we came home and were all wearing shorts. I had on a regular T-shirt and they were both wearing tank tops made of the same material.

As they lowered themselves to the comforter I knew they must be expecting a little slap and tickle too since their nipples were standing at attention inside their tops. We got into a minor pillow fight at first and then I pinned May and started kissing and fondling her pretty much right off the bat. As soon as I let her up I grabbed April and gave her a dose of the same.

"I don't know about you May, but it looks to me like baby brother wants an orgy with his innocent sisters. Are you game," April asked her.

"I thought you'd never ask," May said.

Since I'd been found out so quickly I thought it would just give us more time. I pushed April's top up over her titties and started sucking nipples right away. May was lying right beside her by now and when I switched to kissing her I left a hand on April's titties to keep them entertained while I pushed May's top up so I'd have a matched pair of pairs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.