It All Started So Slowly
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jake's Dad knocked his Mom up before they were out of High School. Who'd have thought things would work out so well for Jake, until.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   First  

It was a little early to start the lessons since Mom and Dad were watching TV in the living room. It only took a walk by to know they wouldn't be in there long since Mom was in Dad's lap and at least one of his hands wasn't visible. Sure enough, they headed for their bedroom before long and April took my hand and led me out to the garage.

"Oh Goody, Dad left the olds outside. We can run the engine and air conditioner without worrying about dying from carbon monoxide," April said.

"Shall we get in the back seat?" I asked, before we entered the car.

"No, silly. It's an old-fashioned way that isn't necessary in this car. Let me in the front beside you and then get in and start the engine.

I did as I was told and even turned the air on low before April started in on me again.

"Now, you've just pulled up to the parking spot and stopped the car. Use your left hand to run the electric seat all the way back and then turn toward me and kiss me good and proper," she said, and I did it.

It was a little creepy at first, but I noticed April stretched her legs as the seat was going back and then when it stopped I turned to her, put my arm around her and dove into the kiss.

I've heard jokes about kissing your sister all my life, but nothing prepared me for the truth of the matter. April shot her tongue between my lips from the get go and then drew it back as we were kissing. When it was completely out of my mouth she broke the kisss.

"You're going to have to get into the swing of things. I made the first move with the French kiss tonight because I was afraid you'd be a little shy kissing me that way. You're going to have to forget I'm you're sister and practice as if I were Wanda. The best thing you can do is be agressive, and don't let the first or second refusal slow you down much," she said.

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked.

"It means don't be put off if she pushes your hand away the first time you reach for her titties. You'd have to be a super stud or she'd have to really want to impress you if she let you go ahead on the first try.

"Wanda's been around the merry go round before so I'm betting she'll shove your hand off her titty the first time without giving it a thought. Just remember to take your time, get her as hot as you can, and for God sake, don't take the first refusal as gospel. Try try again. And if she pulls that backing her tongue out of your mouth crap you just make sure your tongue follows hers right into her mouth. Now, lets start again," she said, and we did.

I didn't wait for April's tongue to sneak in this time. I sent mine in and she seemed to welcome it. We kissed seriously for a couple of minutes and since she'd already mentioned my hand on her titty I slipped it up for a handful. It was a treat for as long as it lasted since she'd dressed for comfort and was wearing a long T-shirt and a pair of shorts. Apparently she'd forgotten a bra and the thin cotton between my hand and her titty did wonders for the feel.

True to her word she brushed my hand off her after only a minor feel, but I tried to up the temprature of the kiss and brought my hand back in a little bit. April took the oppurtunity to put both her arms around my neck and so I played with her firm breast extensively. Soon enough I could feel her nipple straining at the cotton fabric with its stiffness.

Any progress was good progress and I slipped my hand over to the other one. It was in nearly the same shape with the nipple all stiff and I played between them for a little.

I felt I'd made good progress for a beginner at this parking game and so I let my hand slip down and up under the T-shirt's hem, bringing it right back to her bare titty and taking it in hand. I did my best to tease it to perfection and then moved over to the other naked orb and continued. Soon enough I had her panting and thought I was doing all the good.

April started squirming her ass and hips around a little as I continured so I let my hand fall to her shorts and tried to undo the button so I could work the zip down.

She balked of course, but she didn't upbraid me.

"That's moving too fast Jake. Don't go right for her button and zipper from here. Just work your hand between her legs and rub her pussy through the cloth a little first."

We started from go again and after I'd made the rounds of both her titties I did as she'd suggested. She squeezed her thighs together to stop me at first, but I kept at it slowly and soon enough she relaxed her leg muscles and gave me a little access between her legs.

I couldn't really feel my way around so well through the thick shorts, but I guessed April was cutting me a little slack. I knew I was doing something right when after about five minutes of this she was pushing her nest against my fondling hand. I went with the flow for a little more and then I could tell she was getting wet down there. I could actually fell the dampness through the cloth.

I tried to be a little more subtle about undoing the doings this time and I was able to pop the button at the top of her cutoff jeans and then wiggle my finger in under the zipper and slide it down. I was a little at a loss about what to do next, but decided she'd let me know if I was doing anything wrong. Sure enough she did.

I'd made an attempt to get my hand in her panties and remove them and the shorts at one time. It took her a few seconds to realize what was happening and she stopped me and warned me not to try moving too fast.

"Get her shorts off first, if she happens to be wearing shorts. No matter. Whatever she's wearing leave the panties for lasts. I can't tell you for sure about Wanda, but for me get the shorts off and then get back to playing with my pussy, through the panties."

We started over again and even though I wanted to rush back to where I'd been, I didn't. From the way April was getting into things I wanted this to be more than a lesson, or at least I wanted the lesson to go on until it turned into the real thing.

I got to her snap and zipper again and at least she hadn't done them back up when we paused. I let my hand slip around to play with her ass through the shorts and then started working them off from the back side. I'd have never made it if she hadn't shifted her weight a little, but after she did I had the shorts down off her cheeks and it was easy to slide them down off her legs and feet.

When I got them off I ran my hand back up her leg, petting it as I went and then I put my forefinger in play when I reached the panel of the panties. It was soaked, but I didn't spend too much time on it. I went back to feeling her ass up again and then did the same trick I'd done with her shorts on her panties. She let them go until I had them around her feet and then she whispered I'd only need to get them off one foot.

"If you get them that far you can get between her legs and she'll probably just kick them the rest of the way off on her own."

It was a good detail to know, but I slid my hand up between April's legs again and this time I found some fuzzy slippery lips at the end of my travel.

"Go ahead and slide one finger up me a little at first to get it wet. Get it good and wet, then try to find my clit for a little massage. It'll be so much nicer with a wet finger."

I did as she said and soon had a slippery finger against her clit. I was lucky to find it so easily, but once I rubbed it I knew what I was working on. April was panting in minutes and bouncing her ass around in a couple more.

"Oh Jake. Thats just right. You couldn't do any better without using your tongue," April said.

It made me think, and since this was a learning exercise I thought Why not?

I nudged April back and down to lie on the seat. With careful guidance I managed to get between her legs completely as she slid down to the horizontal position. I lowered my head between her thighs and put my tongue where my finger had been.

The taste was interesting, but the reaction was even better.

"Oh, there is a God. That's just right Jake. Lick my pussy."

I licked her pussy all right, but I was working toward another goal with my hands. I unbuttoned my jeans and slid the zip down. It only took me a little effort to get them and my briefs down my legs. I was wearing boots and knew I couldn't get the pants completely off, but I didn't think it would really matter this time.

April was getting her fuse well and truly lit by my tongue work. She had even spread her legs until one was off the seat to give me room to work. I finally got to her with my tongue tip by thrashing it around her clit and she had a minor orgasm. While she was thrashing I moved myself up and guided my dick into where I wanted it in the first place.

As I sunk it about halfway in I knew she'd done the deed before and it suited me fine since I knew I was going to be next. She gasped in a big breath as she realized I was shoving it up her, but when my pelvis pressed into her clitty she threw her arms around me and pulled my head down so she could kiss my lips.

Even though the carseat was wide and I'd rolled it all the way back earlier, we were still almost too much to stay on it. April must have wanted to make sure because she snaked her legs around my pumping ass and she was soon urging herself up for every downstroke I made. She was also urging me on vocally now too.

"Oh God, Jake, you slipped it up me while I wasn't paying attention, and you've got a big one too. I can't tell you any more about it because as far as I'm concerned you're doing it just right right now. This is the best I've ever had little brother and you'd better be able to keep it up until I pop my cork."

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Just keep shoving it up me cause it won't be long now," she said, or moaned, or whatever she was doing. I knew for sure one thing she was doing was fucking me back every step of the way.

I'd only fucked three girls so far with April being the forth. She was by far the best though and her pussy was some I loved. I concentrated on doing her right and pulling it almost all the way out before running it up her again. Soon I could tell her arms were squeezing me tighter and her legs were pulling me in even deeper as I banged it up her.

She started a little crooning moan in her throat after that and suddenly she went off under me.

"Oh, that's it Jake, that's it. You can go ahead and come in me because May and I have been on the pill for a couple of years. God damn you're good to your sister you little hunk. If you do me this good next time I'm gonna stop playing so hard to get, for you at least."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.