I Just Love Brotherly Love - Cover

I Just Love Brotherly Love

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Watching porn at her friend's house causes Jasmine to take a new look at her brother, Jordan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

So, when I get home, I run up to my brother's room and he's laying on his bed with his pants open rubbing himself.

"Oh, I've been waiting. I'm glad you're home."

"Well, I'll be glad to take care of that for you if you'll let me change first. Be right back"

I run down the hall, shed my school clothes and run back to Jordan's room and jump on his bed. He's also naked and ready as we kiss and feel each other.

"Oh, I've wanted this all day," I say as I get up over him and take his long, pink cock in my mouth. I feel his finger rubbing my slit as I take a leg and swing it over him and lower myself down so he can kiss me into ecstasy.

Mmm, yes, this is what I've wanted, Jordan's tongue licking me and me sucking on his penis. Oh, I want to make him cum, really big, just fill my mouth up with his cum. And I want him to give me a huge orgasm, one that I'll feel until tomorrow when we can do this again.

I'm wriggling my hips around rubbing myself all over his face, oh, this feels so good. I never knew something could feel this good. I can hear Jordan moan softly as I plunge my mouth on him and suck back up.

Suddenly, I sense some tension in his legs and feel a warm pulse into my mouth as he cums into me. I know I've made him happy once again just as he's making me happy.

He's still somewhat hard so I continue to suck as the feelings in my pussy run all over my body. This just feels so good.

He gently pulls my labia apart and gives several hard thrusts with his tongue into my center and that's it; I convulse into a super orgasm.

"Oooh, oooh, ewww, ewww, oh, yeah, right there, don't, oh, oh, just, oh, there, oh, mmm, mmm."

I collapse on him in a heap of pure pleasure. Oh, this sure beats playing 'doctor.' I hug his legs as I lay on him, his cock resting damply under my chin. I raise up and give it a thank you kiss.

"Mmm, that was wonderful. This is so nice. I could lay here forever. Oh, that feels good." He's licking me again. I'll never get enough of that.

"Jas, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, Jord. What?"

"Can we have sex? I mean do it all the way. Like fuck?"

"Well, I need some protection but let me see what I can find. Okay? You really want to do it, you know, fuck me?"

"Oh, do I ever. I love eating you out but I really want to fuck you. Real bad."

"Well, real good would even be better."

"Oh, funny. Yeah, real good. I wanna fuck you real good."

"Well, that sounds nice. I wanna fuck you, too. I'll see what I can do for protection."

So, the next day at school, I go to see the nurse and come home with a box of condoms in my backpack.

"Hi, Jord, look what I have," as I pull out the condoms and toss them to him.

"Oh, wow, let's go up right now."

"God, you're horny."

"And you're not?"

"Yeah, lets go up right now."

It takes little time for my brother and I to get naked and on the bed kissing and hugging and humping up and down. His cock is sliding up and down past the outside of my pussy lips and I decide that I was ready.

"Let's see how we do this, Jord."

"It goes on my dick."

"Ha, ha, I know that. Here look there's pictures. See, just roll it on leaving plenty of room in the tip end. I'll put it on for you, that'll be nice."

I admit, Jordan's penis looks a little strange with the condom on and the end kind of loose and drooping. I guess we should use the normal position everyone uses with me on my back and Jordan between my legs, so I scoot up on the bed, open up and Jordan waddles forward and presses against my labia.

"Rub it up and down, try that. Yeah, now push, not too hard, just like that."

Watching Jordan's penis enter me for the first time is a thrill. It takes a few minutes but we do manage to get him all the way inside. His dick looks normal size but sure feels large.

He starts going in and out and the feeling is amazing, oh, yes, this feels so good.

"Oh, god, Jas, this is the best. Oh, feels so good."

"Mmm, it does, just great, ooh, just like that."

Making love is everything I'd dreamed of since I first became aware that men and women (and boys and girls) could put their body parts together for fun and family-making. But I never thought it would feel this good. This is marvelous. Am I looking at my brother in a whole new way. Oh, yeah.

"Go a little faster, Jord, just a little. Eww, yeah, like that. Mmm."

"Oh, I'm not gonna last much longer, god, this feels so good."

"Me either, I'm ... EWW, EWW, EWW, eww, eww, oh, Jordan, Oh, I love you, Jord, god, oh, oh."

Jordan is going in and out faster now and really pushing deep when he goes in. It still feels good, even after my orgasm, I almost feel like I can have a second one. That would be a first for me.

Then, Jordan moans, pushes in deeply and groans, "Oh, god, Jas, I'm cumming, eww, eww, oooh, oooh, yeah, oooh."

Jordan is kissing me as I hug him tight, my legs wrapped around him pulling him in even deeper.

"Oh, Jordan, fuck me some more, I'm gonna cum again. Oh, oh, oh, oh, eww, eww, oh, wow, twice. Wow. Oh, Jordan, this is so good. Oh, push into me, harder, oh, OH, OH, OH, eww, eww, omigod. Oh, wow."

"Was that great, really great."

"Oh, Jord, I've never cummed twice like that. Ever. Oh, wow, you are incredible. Just stay in me like this. Oooh."

As our three orgasms slowly fade, we hold each other tightly, Jordan's cock still inside where I want it to stay forever.

"That was wonderful, Jas. I never expected you to cum twice. Wow."

"Oh, me either. And the second one was even better. Oh, I hope we can do it like that again."

"You don't mean today, do you?"

Laughing, I said, "God, wasn't this enough? Are you still hard?"

"No, I only meant that we're running out of time to be alone today. We can do it again tomorrow. If you want to."

"Are you kidding? You made me cum twice. We are definitely doing this again tomorrow. You made your big sister very, very happy today. Kiss me, Jordan."

We neck for a while, which is so much more fun when you're naked, then we know our afternoon is over. But we both take a glow with us as we go about the rest of the day trying to act and think normally.

It's strange to have supper sitting across from my brother who, just a few hours before, was fucking me. We do have smiles for each other at times when our parents aren't looking.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.