The Weekend - Cover

The Weekend

Copyright© 2009 by Pope Perv

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A horny Aunt, a willing mother and a corruptible son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew  

Howard Scott found his wife and daughter in the kitchen of their home when he returned from his round of golf. He smiled broadly at them, "There's my favorite ladies!"

"How was your golf game?" Tracy asked her husband.

"I landed within birdie distance on the green three times today. Boogied all three holes," he told them.

"Oh," Tracy said with a chuckle. After years of marriage, she knew he was a competitor that hated to lose and he that he was serious about his golf game. She also knew that when the game was over, he never brought it home. She put her arms around his neck when he stepped close and whispered in his ear, "You always get a hole in one on my course." That was followed by a nibble on his earlobe.

He held her tight to him and smiled at his daughter. Although they were a conservative Christian family, they adhered to the principle of letting Jenny see the affection between man and wife. He kissed the side of his wife's neck and slipped out of her arms. "You have a good time last night?" he asked his daughter.

"Yeppers!" Jenny answered.

"I was thinking, maybe Charlie should join us for dinner tonight. I would like to get to know him some more."


"Hello," Linda said after looking at the clock, seeing that it was 3:30 in the afternoon.

"Hi, Mrs. Graystone. Is Charlie there?" Jenny asked.

Linda smiled to herself as she placed the receiver on the table and called for her son. When she and Steve got home, there was an empty pizza box on the coffee table, the DVD was still in the player, which told her that the teenagers stayed home last night. She did not say anything to Charlie about it but she was very curious how far he had gone with Jenny.

"Hello?" Charlie asked, as he picked up the telephone.

"Hi! Mom and Dad were wondering if you would like to join us for dinner," Jenny said excitedly.

"Yeah, that would be great." Charlie thought the idea of spending the evening with Jenny's parents was about as exciting as watching grass grow in the winter but did not want to pass up an opportunity to see her either.

"Cool, we can pick you up in about an hour," Jenny asked.

"I'll be ready."

Charlie hung up the telephone after saying good-bye and as he turned toward his bedroom, he saw his mother smiling at him. "What?"

"You going out again?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Yeah, her parents want me to join them for dinner," he said rolling his eyes.

"Honey," Linda said keeping her smile on her face. "If you want to date a girl, be nice to her parents. You don't have to like them, just show them respect."

"I need a shower," he said as he walked down the hallway.

Charlie took his leg off and adjusted the water in the shower. He sat on a stool he kept in his shower as he reached for his shower gel. Many images ran through his mind. He enjoyed fantasizing about his mother's tits. He also enjoyed remembering Sue's breasts but after Jenny knelt before him topless, he knew he would not be thinking about any others for a long time. He ran his hand over his cock several times and felt it grow hard but resisted the urge to pull it. If anything happened with Jenny tonight, he wanted her to have all he had to offer.

Charlie was dressed and eagerly waiting for the Scotts' arrival. He thought he had about five minutes but wasn't sure. He only had to wait a few seconds more before he saw their car enter the driveway.

"They're here," he said to his parents as he stepped towards the front door.

"Have fun," Linda said to her son. "Don't forget to be polite."

Charlie said hello to Jenny and then to her parents as he slid in the minivan and fastened his seat belt. They chatted about nothing important as they drove to a family style restaurant. When they got there, Charlie was thankful that Mr. Scott pulled in front of the door which gave him more room to exit the vehicle. Then he, Mrs. Scott and Jenny walked inside and got a table for four. Just as the waiter placed the water on the table, Mr. Scott joined them.

"So, Charlie," Howard Scott said as he glanced at the menu. "Tell me about yourself."

"What would you like to know?" Charlie asked. He had talked several times with the pastor over the summer. He had told him how the accident happened, leaving out his activities prior to it. He had told him about his frustrations in learning to walk with a prosthetic limp. Now, he wasn't sure what he should tell him.

"I would like to know what your goals in life are." He said placing the menu down and looking the young man in the eyes.

"Before I had my accident," Charlie started, "I would not have been able to answer that." He took a long sip of water and then continued. "I have spent a lot of time in physical therapy and have met some great people. I want to do that, I want to be able to share what they taught me with others."

"I'm sure you would be good in that field," Howard said. "Now, what are your goals with my daughter?"

Charlie's face went blank. He had not expected that question and didn't know how to answer it. "I like her a lot," he said, weakly.

"I love her a lot. Let me tell you something about myself. I am almost forty years old but I have not always been forty years old. I was once a sixteen year old boy just like you. I know what sixteen year old boys think about." He glanced over at his daughter before continuing with his line of thought. "More precisely, I know what sixteen year old boys think with."

Charlie was watching the man's face until he made that comment. His eyes lowered to the table and he remained silent.

"We have talked a few times over the summer and some at the youth meetings. I like you, Charlie and I hope I can trust you. Jenny's mother and I have raised her with certain standards and if you date her, I expect you to share those standards."

"Yes, Sir." Charlie said not knowing what else to say.

"All I ask is that you don't touch her in any way that I wouldn't. Keep your hands and lips off my daughter." He gaze shifted to his daughter as he addressed her. "Jenny, that goes for you too."

"How can I help but touch myself? Also my lips are attached." Jenny said with a smile and a twinkle in her eye.

Howard chuckled at his daughter, "You know what I mean."

The conversation drifted to lighter subjects after the waiter took their order. Soon they were laughing at silly jokes and getting along wonderfully. Howard paid for their food and offered to pull the mini-van around but Charlie assured him he would be fine with walking.

Howard pulled into his driveway, put the van in park but left the engine running. He turned in the seat and looked at the teenagers sitting in the back seat. "Do you want to go out without parental supervision?" he asked.

"Sure!" Jenny said quickly.

He and his wife slid out of the car doors and left them open. "Remember what I said," he told Jenny and Charlie as they got in the front of the van.

"We will," Jenny said and kissed her father's cheek.

Howard and Tracy watched as Jenny backed out of the driveway and then drive down the road. "Think they will?" Tracy asked him.

"I would hope they would but something tells me they probably won't."

"Tell you what," Tracy said as she slipped her arm in his and started for the house. "Let's go inside and pretend I'm sixteen again."

Howard smiled as he walked with his wife, "You naughty thing."

Tracy walked to her bedroom, leaving Howard sitting in the living room and closed the door. She quickly got undressed and stepped to the back of her walk-in closet. She had to move a laundry basket of old clothes to get to the box that was only opened on special occasions. It contained several articles of clothing that never left the bedroom when Jenny was home. She selected what she wanted and a few minutes later, looked at herself in the full length mirror and was satisfied with what she saw.

Howard was sitting on the sofa, reading the newspaper, as he waited for his wife. He had a newspaper in his hand but he was not reading it. Too many thoughts were swirling around his mind to allow that. He and Tracy had discovering role playing a couple of years ago. He preached many years about the sanctity of marriage. It was a sin to commit adultery. It was a sin to fornicate before marriage. He taught that there were only two real methods of save sex. Both partners must wait until marriage to have sex and once married they must not cheat. Many of his parishioners would consider him a hypocrite if they knew of his and Tracy's sex life and at first he would not have disagreed with them. After a lot of thought and rationalization, he decided that as long as it was just between him and his wife and since God was the one who created the imagination, all was good.

He slowly folded the papers in half when he heard his wife walking down the hallway and only lifted his eyes when she was standing in front of him. He started at her feet and saw that she had on old styled white saddle shoes and white knee length socks. His eyes traveled up her lovely smooth legs and saw the green pleated and very short skirt. He knew that with little effort, he would be able to see her white cotton panties. He raised his eyes further and saw that three buttons were open on the white silk blouse, revealing a lot of cleavage and a peek at her lacy bra cups. His hand went to his crotch as his eyes took in the pig-tails she had put her hair in.

"The Principal called today," he finally said.

"I'm sorry Daddy," she said in a little girl's voice, "I tried to be good."

"I told you last time what would happen if I got another call from him, didn't I?"

"Yes Daddy."

Howard straightened up and patted his leg. His cock was hardening quickly as he watched his wife step to him and lay across his lap. He placed one hand on the back of her knee and the other on her back. "Remember, this is going to hurt you more than it's going to hurt me."

"Yes Daddy," came the throaty response.

Howard slid his hand up the back of his wife's leg and stopped when he cupped her panty clad ass cheek. "What did you do?" he asked

"I showed a boy my breasts."

Howard slid his hand over his wife's panty clad ass and squeezed it gently. He felt her squirm on his lap and knew she was getting excited. "What else?"

"I, I, let him touch them." Tracy felt him curl his fingers around the waistband of her panties. She raised her hips to allow him to pull them down her thighs, then she felt his hand slide across her naked cheeks as she settled back on his lap. His hard cock was pressing into her thigh which only added to excitement she was feeling. "Then he asked if he could suck them."

Howard raised the skirt off of her ass. No matter how many times he saw her ass it, always had an effect on his cock. Her ass was beautiful and tight from the two miles she ran every day. "And you let him?"

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she said breathlessly. "It felt so good."

Howard raised his hand and quickly brought it down sharply on his wife's ass.

"It felt really good," she said as she felt him raise his hand again.

This time Howard's hand came down harder. The sound of the slap filled the room and a second red hand print appeared on the upturned cheek. "How many swats do you think you deserve?"

"Five," she said in a voice that betrayed her desire.

"Only five?" Howard asked as a third swat landed squarely on her reddening ass.

"Each cheek."

His aim shifted to the other side of her ass. He raised his hand slowly and paused. He smiled when she squirmed on his lap, waiting for the blow. "Did you touch him?"

"Yes Daddy, he wanted me to touch his penis." She felt his hand land hard. The sound of it echoed off the walls and the pain filled her brain.

Howard decided not to ask any more questions. He continued to swat his wife ass until each cheek received five swats. His cock was throbbing as he looked at the rump on his lap that was covered with red hand prints.

"Show me what you did," he told him.

Tracy slid off his lap and knelt between his legs. She looked into his eyes as she started undoing his belt. Her hand rubbed his hard cock as she started to speak. "I did it just like this."

Tracy opened his pants and as he raised his ass off the sofa, pulled his pants and boxers down his hairy legs, then she wrapped her long fingers around the base of his cock and slowly gave it an upward stroke. Her eyes lowered from his and watched as her hand stroked his long pole.

"You like Daddy's cock?" Howard asked.

"Oh yes Daddy, it's so big," she cooed as she softly and gently stroked it up and down.

"Then what happened?" he asked.

"He asked me to suck I." she told him as she lowered her mouth to the tip of his pole. Her tongue came out and licked around the ridge of his purple helmet. "Do you want me to suck yours too, Daddy?"

"Oh yes, suck it." He laid his head on the back of the sofa and looked through the slits of his eyelids. He watched as she opened her mouth and ran her tongue around his cock head before taking it in. He watched as she slid her lips down his hard shaft until he felt his cock hit the back of her throat. He watched as she pulled back and he saw his cock reappearing, covered with her salvia.

Tracy loved this game. She loved the way her ass felt after Howard spanked it. She loved being the naughty little girl who takes her daddy's cock in her mouth. She pulled his cock head through her lips and ran her tongue over it as she looked up into his face. She saw what she was looking for. The lust was etched solidly on his face. "I'm so naughty Daddy," she whispered as she formed a perfect "O" with her lips and slid them down his rigid manhood again.

Howard could never get tired of the sight of his wife's mouth sliding down his man pole. There was just something that was so sexy about a woman with a cock in her mouth. A low moan escaped his lips as her nose nestled in the short curly hair at the base of his cock. He closed his eyes as he felt her throat muscles contract around him. Slowly, he opened his eyes as she raised her head, pulling free of his manhood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.