The Weekend - Cover

The Weekend

Copyright© 2009 by Pope Perv

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A horny Aunt, a willing mother and a corruptible son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew  

Helen pushed Steve onto his back and slid down his body. "I have wanted this in my mouth since I played with it under the table at the restaurant," she told him.

Steve smiled as she watched the beautiful woman take his hard cock in his soft hands and pump it slowly a few times. He watched as her head lower and start kissing his heavy balls while her palm rubbed the top of the purple crown. He felt her lips on the base of his shaft and closed his eyes, lying his head on the pillow.

Helen loved the way his cock felt, loved the hardness of it and the veins that criss-crossed on it. Slowly she kissed her way to the tip and licked the big drop of pre-cum from the slit. She heard him moan and took it as a sign that he was enjoying what she was doing. Opening her mouth, she took as much of it in as she could.

Steve loved the sensation of a woman's mouth wrapped around his cock. When he and Linda were first married, Linda wanted nothing to do with giving oral sex. She loved receiving it, but had no desire to return any favors. After many persistent requests from him, Linda finally decided to give it a try. It took a while, but Linda got good at it and now is very willing to take his manhood in her mouth and swallow its offerings.

Helen had her hand wrapped tightly around the base of his cock as her head bobbed up and down the shaft. Steve opened his eyes just as she let his cock head pull free of her lips. She then ran her tongue around the ridge of his crown and over the top. "You like that, don't you?" she asked.

"Oh yes," Steve said hoarsely, placing his hands on the back of her head. Her mouth enveloped his cock again and this time she relaxed her throat and took it all the way before pulling up and repeating the process.

Steve rolled his head over to where the other couple were laying and saw they were watching with as much interest as he had watched them. He had never been watched while making love before and found it to be very stimulating.

"Her mouth feels great, doesn't it?" Ruth asked him.

"Its fantastic," he replied.

"Cum in it," he heard Ruth say.

He was close to orgasm and wanted to prolong it. Hearing Ruth's voice made him change his mind. He put his hands on the back of Helen's head and pushed it down. He felt her relax her throat as she slid his cock down it. That's when his eruption took place.

"Oh sweet Jesus," he moaned as he felt his seed shoot down her throat.

Helen took the first shot down her throat and pulled her head back until her lips were around his spouting cock head, letting the rest of his cum fill her mouth. She slipped her mouth off his cock when it had deposited all its cream and looked him in the eyes. She loved watching the man's face as she swallowed his cum.

"Come up here," Steve told her. He watched her slide her body up his until she kissed him fully on the lips. The taste of his cum was not his favorite thing but he did not resist when Helen pushed her tongue deep inside his mouth. He put his arms around her body and rolled her to her back. "I may not cum again right away, but I stay hard forever."

Helen smiled broadly as she spread her legs and felt his cock press against her wet pussy. It was her turn to look over the Ruth and Jim and see them watching them, never taking her eyes off of her best friend as Steve slid his cock into her and buried it with one thrust.

"Oh god, Steve," she hissed as she felt him stretch her pussy open. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me good and hard."

Steve pulled his cock out and drove it in again. He knew his body. He knew that it would probably be quite awhile before he could cum again and that was okay. Helen had given him release, now it was her turn to enjoy the sweet release of sexual bliss.

"Yes, like that," Helen moaned as she raised her legs high into the air. "God, I love your cock."

"I knew you would have a hot pussy." He told her.

"Ohhhhhh god," she hissed. "Its so hard inside me. Make me cum with it."

Steve closed his eyes and Linda's face flashed in his mind. He felt Helen's hot, wet cunt wrapped around his cock and drove his cock hard into it. "Fuck her good," his fantasy said. "Fuck her like the slut she is,"

"Oh god, what a slut," he didn't mean to say it out loud but heard Helen groan with pleasure.

"Yessssssssss," Helen screeched as her orgasm rocked her body. "Yes, I'm a slut."

Steve let her calm down before pulling his wilting cock from her pussy. Then kissed and sucked each of the hard nipples before continuing down her wonderful body. He stopped just as his lips touched the top of her slit and he brought his hands to her folds. He loved licking a freshly fucked pussy, as long as there was nothing in it. Sure he had let Linda, and now Helen, kiss him after swallowing his cum but he was not about to lick it out of either of them.

He took a deep breath and the musky aroma filled his nostrils. His tongue came out as he found Helen's ripe clit and swirled it around it. He felt her hips rise off the mattress and heard her moans of pleasure as he sucked the love button into his mouth.

"Yes, suck it, baby," she shrieked.

Steve nursed on it for several moments before lowering his head and licking down the sexy groove of Helen's wide open love canal. As he pushed his tongue deep inside Helen's pussy, his favorite fantasy came to mind. He closed his eyes as saw Linda on their bed. He had sucked her nipples hard and made his way down to her pussy. "Are you ready?" he heard his mind ask his wife.

"Yes," the fantasy Linda moaned.

Steve saw himself slide off the bed and look down at his wife. He never had been more turned on by her then he had at this moment. Slowly, in his fantasy, he walked out of the bedroom and a few moments later returned with their son following him. "There she is Charlie".

Steve buried his tongue deep inside Helen and rubbed his face over her sensitive pussy lips. He could never bring himself to tell anyone this fantasy. It was too kinky, too much of a taboo.

"Yes, god yes!" Helen moaned as Steve's tongue danced in and out of her wanton hole.

He fantasized watching Charlie crawl on the bed next to his mother. Watch as she took him in her arms and kissed him. He moaned into Helen's cunt as his fantasy had Charlie between his mother's legs as his prick aimed at the wet hole he had prepared for his son.

Helen's hands were on his head, pressing it tighter against her pussy. She could not get enough of his tongue in her hole or his lips wrapped around her clit. Suddenly, she felt her back arch upward and her hands pulled his head tighter as the biggest orgasm she experienced in weeks, flooded her quivering cunt.

Steve could not move his head if he wanted to. Both her legs and her hands trapped him and the only thing he could do was to keep his tongue moving, hoping to prolong her ecstasy. His fantasy now had Charlie humping his hips up and down as his cock slid in and out of his mother's snatch.

Helen relaxed and Steve took a much needed breath and slid up the bed to lay by her side and took her in his arms.

"That was awesome," they heard Ruth say from the other bed.

"Thank you," Steve said in response. "It felt pretty awesome.

"And then some," Helen added.

The foursome snuggled closer together and enjoyed the warmth of each other's bodies. None of them said anything and soon sleep overtook them.


Steve was laying on his back the next morning enjoying the afterglow of very good sex. Helen was curled up beside him with her head on his chest and her finger playing lightly with his nipple. Yesterday had been a day of surprises. The rain had been the biggest surprise, since the weather forecast did not mention a hint of rain. Then the flooded canyon and not knowing how his family had faired was another surprise. But the biggest surprise was how easily he threw his wedding vows aside for an evening of unbridled adultery.

His thoughts were of his family as his fingers played with Helen's hair. Did they survive? Did they make it to the cabin? Where was the Jeep? All these question were running through his mind when there was an unexpected knock at the motel room door. His head spun over to where Jim and Ruth were laying and then down at Helen. Quickly and without words, the ladies jumped to their feet and headed for the bathroom. Everybody knew it would not be a good idea for anyone to see the four of them together, especially naked.

"Just a moment," Steve called out as he and Jim pulled on their pants. Steve looked at Jim and shrugged as he headed for the door.

"Mr. Graystone?" the deputy sheriff asked.

"Yes?" Steve answered as he recognized the deputy from the restaurant.

The deputy quickly scanned the room with the eye of a cop. He noticed female clothes on the back of a chair and the unmistakable smell of sex whiffed in his nose. "We are planning on going up the canyon soon. How soon could you be ready to go?"

Steve looked to his brother-in-law and then to the deputy. "Gives us thirty minutes and we'll be ready."

"The highway is still blocked but we can make it on ATVs," the deputy informed him. "One more thing, Mr. Graystone. Do you know Rick and Helen Zimmerman?"

A shocked look came across Steve's face as he glanced at Jim. "Not well, but we have met." It was half true. He met Helen and knew what Rick looked like.

"You wouldn't know of her whereabouts would you? They were last seen with you in the restaurant yesterday."

"They left when we did. I'm not sure where they are now."

"We've been trying to contact her to let her know that their place survived the flood unharmed." Deputy Chassell told him with a sly grin on his face.

"I'm sure that will be great news for them," Steve said knowing the deputy must have suspected more than he was telling.

Thirty-five minutes later, Steve and Jim were unloading their ATVs from the trailer. Steve strapped a chain saw to the rake on his ATV and watched as Jim secured an extra gasoline can on his. Deputy Chassell and another deputy waited patiently as they put on their helmets and pulled on their riding gloves and then led the way out of the parking lot and up the highway. The first ten minutes was easy riding but the further they went, the more debris they encountered. They carefully maneuvered their way around most of it until they stopped at a small path Steve had always taken for someone's driveway.

"Why did we stop?" he asked.

"Have you ever been up this trail?" Deputy Chassell asked.

"No."

"It is steep and full of challenges. Actually, the road your cabin is on turns into this trail so you shouldn't have any problems."

"You're not leading the way?" Jim asked.

"No, we have another call. Lots of people still need the services of the sheriff department."

The two men donned the helmets and started up the trail. It was steep and had a lot of challenges along the way but nothing that the two experienced riders couldn't handle. They trail went up the mountain and then followed the ridgeline for a few miles before coming to a fork. Steve recognized it and took the right fork which led them to his cabin.


Linda was startled by the sound of ATVs as she watched her son's ass hump up and down as he fucked Sue's pussy. "Someone is coming!" she shouted as she jumped to her feet.

Charlie froze and Sue looked towards Linda. Then they all moved at once. They scrambled around to find their clothes as the sounds of the machines drew closer. They had just finished dressing when the engines came to a stop outside the cabin. "I hope we don't look to guilty," she said to her family as she pulled the door open.

Steve and Jim were pulling their helmets off their heads when they saw the cabin door open. Large smiles spread quickly across their faces when they realized it was their family running towards them. Steve was almost knocked off his feet when Linda jumped his arms and kissed him. "Oh thank goodness, I knew you would come."

"We we're a bit delayed," he laughed and then looked at Charlie who was running water from the hand pump over his face.

"Everybody okay?" Jim asked.

"Yes, we had just stepped inside yesterday when all hell broke loose," Sue said as she stepped next to her husband and kissed him gently on his cheek.

The two men walked over to the fallen tree and noticed the Jeep that was hidden in its branches. "This explains why the officials didn't see any vehicles."

"It still runs. I started it yesterday," Charlie informed them. "The roof is the only thing damaged."

"I am very glad that is the only thing that is lost." Steve said as he followed Linda and Charlie towards the cabin.

Sue put her hand on Jim's arm caused to stop when he started to follow them. "We had a really good time waiting for you men to show up," Sue said as she put her arms around his waist from the side.

"Oh? You weren't worried or anything?" Jim asked as his arm went around her shoulders.

"We kept ourselves occupied."

"And how did you do that?" Jim asked knowing what the answer would be.

"Just like I told you before we left. It took very little coaxing to get them out of their shells, but she sure tastes good and he sure has a nice cock."

"You slut," he said smiling and guided them to the cabin.


Steve followed Linda and Charlie into the cabin knowing something wasn't right. In the years that he and Linda had been married, she had never been able to lie to him. She had tried a few times but her body language always gave her away. He looked around the cabin and saw only one air mattress had been inflated. "Linda, what's wrong?"

The color drained out of Linda's face and she shot a look towards her husband. However hard she tried, the tears filled her eyes and her knees suddenly felt weak. She stepped to the closest chair and sat down, put her elbows on her knees and buried her hands in her hands as sob after sob racked her body.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," she sobbed.

Sue and Jim stepped in the door and saw Linda in tears. Steve turned and looked at them and back at his wife. "What went on in here?" he asked Sue.

Linda's head shot up when she heard her husband address her sister-in-law. "You've ruined my life! You've ruined everything!" she screamed at the woman.

Steve's face was a mixture of confusion and shock. He glanced at Charlie who was trying to stay out of the way. He too had a look of guilt on his face.

"What went on?" Steve asked again.

"We got to know each other ... better," sue volunteered with a depraved look in her eye.

"Got to know each? Is that what you call it!" Linda shouted.

"You seemed to enjoy it, both of you did." Sue said in a calm voice.

"Enjoy what?" Steve asked looking at his wife as an understanding came to him.

"Oh god," Linda sobbed again. She knew that as soon as her activities were out in the open it would mean the end of her marriage and she would probably be going to jail for child molestation.

"We played a game," Sue started to speak. "It was to break the ice and get to know each other by asking questions. Somewhere it took a evil turn."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.