The Weekend - Cover

The Weekend

Copyright© 2009 by Pope Perv

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A horny Aunt, a willing mother and a corruptible son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew  

Charlie woke up feeling more excited then he had in a long time. It was the first day of Spring break and he and his family were going to spend the weekend at their mountain cabin. He was excited because his parents had invited his Uncle Jim and Aunt Sue to spend the weekend with them. The last time Charlie had seen his mother's brother was at his wedding six months ago. Charlie had always looked up to his uncle with his carefree lifestyle and was surprised when he announced that his was settling down and getting married. He started looking forward to this weekend so he could get to know his new aunt better.

He got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom, showered, then dressed and went back to his bedroom to retrieve the backpack he had packed the night before. As he made his way to the kitchen he could smell the bacon and eggs his mother was cooking.

"Morning," he said to his mother.

"Good morning," she replied.

Charlie sat down at the kitchen table and watched his mother. He had started admiring her body since he turned thirteen but it wasn't until recently that he started sneaking peeks at her. When she came home from work he would watch her nylon covered legs and sometimes get a glimpse of the top of her breasts when she bent over. Not too long ago, she had accidentally left her bedroom door ajar and he was able to see her strip down to her bra and panties. He would have been able to see more but he heard his father's car enter the driveway just as she was about to remove her bra. He knew looking at her was wrong but his adolescent eyes could not resist her curves.

This morning, she was wearing a blue t-shirt and blue jeans that hugged her body and showed off her slim figure. He inhaled deeply as his eyes lingered on her breasts. One of his household chores was doing the laundry, which he hated but because of it, he knew her bra size to be 36c. When she faced away from him, he let his eyes roam down her legs and finally coming up to rest on her ass.

Linda had caught him looking at her several times and thought about having Steve, her husband, talk to him about it but decided against it since it would embarrass the teenager. She would never admit to it but the idea of him looking at her gave her a thrill that she should not have had. She looked at him sitting at the table and remembered the show she gave him in her bedroom. It had been a long day and she had wanted nothing more than to take a nice long, hot shower. As she passed her son's bedroom, she saw him sitting at his desk doing his homework. On impulse, she left her door open slightly and waited until she saw his shadow in the hallway to unbutton her blouse. Not only could she not believe she was doing this but she could not believe how wet it was making her pussy. She faced the doorway, purposely averting hers and pushed the blouse off her shoulders. Slowly unzipping her skirt and letting it fall only added to the wantonness of the scene. She took a deep breath and reached around to unhook her bra when she heard Steve's car in the driveway. She quickly turned and walked into the master bathroom abruptly ending the strip tease.

"It's going to be a while before we eat again so I hope you're hungry this morning." his mother said as she set a plate of scrambled eggs and a several strips of bacon in front of him.

"I'm starved."

"Your aunt will be here in less than an hour. Please hurry and be ready to go."

Charlie ate his breakfast quickly and gulped his orange juice and when he had finished, picked up his plate and glass and put rinsed them off in the sink.

"I'm ready whenever you are," he said.

"Your father and uncle can't leave until noon. That should give us plenty of time to get there and have things ready for them."

Linda Graystone, at thirty-six was two years younger than her brother. They had always had a close relationship and it was not uncommon for him to be included in their plans. When he suddenly announced his plans to get married, it came as much of a surprise to her as to anyone else. She was thinking of Sue while she prepared Charlie's breakfast. Her thoughts about her were not normal for her. She saw herself as a married woman with a wonderful teenage son who would never do anything to cause a riff in either relationship. She had had random thoughts about certain men. Thoughts that admired the way their pants fit them across their butts, or a thought about how nice their hair was styled. There was one man she knew that her thoughts always drifted to what it might be like to have him between her legs. She would not admit to anyone that the same random thought crossed her mind about a woman or two. Sue was one of those women. The more she tried not to think about her that way, the more her mind would wander along those lines. "God, this is going to be a long weekend," she thought.

As she and Charlie loaded their Jeep Cherokee with their bags and what food that would be needed, Linda's thoughts drifted towards what she did know of her new sister-in-law. She was a registered nurse and had lived with her mother until she passed away three years ago. From comments Sue had made, Linda knew that there was something more to their relationship than met the eye. She had mentioned it to her husband and was told that it was just her imagination. But Linda knew instinctively that it was not just her imagination.

She and Charlie had just finished packing the SUV when Sue pulled up in front of their house. Charlie watched her as she slid gracefully out of the driver's door and retrieved two large gym bags from the back seat.

"Hi!" she said in greeting. "These are Jim and my bags, where do you want them?"

"We left a place on top for them," Linda told her.

Sue got in the back of the SUV and enjoyed the ride. She listened to mother and son as they drove but mostly she thought about what Linda and Steve would think of her if they knew her past. She was far from being ashamed of it but most people would not understand it. Those who did probably would not accept it.

The drive to the cabin took them just under two hours, an hour on the interstate and twenty minutes on a state highway. There was another twenty minutes as they transversed up a climbing dirt road which steadily wound itself up the side of the mountain. When they left town the weather was warm and the sky was clear. When they pulled off the interstate, there was a light mist from the rain clouds that were forming. By the time they pulled onto the dirt road, it had turned into a heavy shower. Linda was very careful as he maneuvered around the wet hairpin curves and across the wooden bridge.

She parked as close to the door as she could and handed the cabin's keys to Charlie and waited until he had opened the door before she and Sue ran inside Charlie had to make two trips back to the Jeep to bring in the bags and coolers and was thoroughly drenched by the time he was done. He accepted the towel that his mother handed to him and dried his face.

"I hope Dad and Uncle Jim are okay," he said as he rubbed the towel over his head.

"They weren't supposed to leave town for another hour, so I'm sure they are fine," his mother said as she looked skyward through the window. "I don't like the looks of this weather at all."

A loud thunder clap rocked the cabin and the sky lit up bright from a lightning bolt close by. "That was close!" Sue said as she too went to the window.

What was a heavy shower a few moments ago was now a full fledged downpour. The SUV that was parked only a few feet away could hardly be seen as torrent after torrent of water fell from the sky.

"It's not them that I worried about now," Linda said as she stepped away from the window. "I hope we don't get washed down the mountain."

Linda looked around the cabin's interior and thought back to the summer she and Steve had built it. He had inherited the land from his parents when the passed away shortly after her and Steve's wedding. The following summer was spent making the two hour trek and working hard to finish before winter set in. There was no electricity and no running water to the cabin but they had a water well drilled outside which had a hand pumped. The cabin was a simple, one room building but was separated into three different areas. There was an area set aside for the kitchen another part was the sleeping area and the rest was what they referred to as the living room. It was rustic but comfortable.

The noise in the cabin was deafening as the rain fell hard on the roof and the constant thunder claps made conversation almost impossible. For nearly an hour Linda, Sue and Charlie sat silently hoping and praying that the storm would move on quickly. None of them wanted the others to know how scared they were. Then, as if someone turned off a valve, the rain suddenly stopped and the sun appeared.

Linda walked to the door and pulled it open. She stepped onto the small porch and could not believe what she was seeing. Charlie and Sue joined her and surveyed the devastation that the storm brought to them. Trees were either leaning over or completely uprooted. Large limbs and branches were scattered everywhere, one lying over the top of the SUV, completely covering it. If Linda had parked it another ten feet to its right, it would have been completely crushed. Charlie walked over to it and saw that the roof was damaged but it was still drivable.

"Oh my god," Linda said.

Charlie looked down the road to where his mother was pointing and did not see what he should have seen. "Mom, if this bridge is gone, how are dad and Uncle Jim going to get here?"

"They'll find a way," she answered him.

"They'll send help," Sue said trying to sound confident.

"We have no way to leave the mountain. There is no cell phone service here so I suggest we go inside and try not to worry." Linda said as she took another look at the wrath of Mother Nature. "Help will arrive."


Steve Graystone was the head of the financial department and Jim Masters headed up the sales department in the company that employed both them. All week they tried to get out of the round of golf the president of the company scheduled for that Friday but in the end they found themselves teeing up at 6:30 in the morning. "More business takes place on any given golf course on any given day than around a conference table." Their boss was fond of saying.

By the end of eighteen holes of golf, they had landed a new account. They had spent months working on it and negotiating the details. It was a large account and meant a great deal to the company and all that was needed now were the signatures of the companies' presidents. Both Jim and Steve felt good about the accomplishment but did not go to the nineteenth hole with the rest of the group when the invitation was extended.

"Sorry gentlemen," Steve said. "Our families are waiting our arrival at our mountain cabin." His boss shook both of their hands, thanked them for the work on the account and told them to enjoy their weekend.

They decided the night before to leave from the golf course to save time. The ladies and Charlie had the luggage and food. Steve and Jim changed clothes in the club house before heading for Steve's pick-up. They checked the trailer that carried the ATVs to make sure it was securely attacked to the bumper hitch before pulling out of the parking lot. The country song, "I Don't Have To be Me 'til Monday" was playing on the radio as they pulled out of the parking lot. "That is so appropriate," Jim laughed.

As they drove along the interstate, they noticed the sky was getting darker. The clouds were forming and they knew they were heading into rain. They kept their conversation light as they kept their eye on the gathering storm. When they got to their exit ramp, the rain was coming down hard. They thought about pulling into the gas station to wait the storm out but decided to press on. They only drove another ten minutes before the storm forced them off the road and into a parking lot of a local restaurant.


After they prepared sandwiches for lunch, Sue pulled a deck of cards out of her bag. "Anyone want to play a game?" she asked.

Charlie looked to his mother and they both nodded their heads. "Maybe it will distract us from what's outside." Charlie said.

Sue smiled at her sister-in-law and nephew. "We don't know too much about each other, do we?"

"That is what this weekend was supposed to be about," Linda said. "We wanted to get to know you."

"And I would like to know more about your family as well. Here's the game I had in mind. I deal three cards, the worst hand has to answer any questions from the other two." Sue looked at Linda's and Charlie's faces and when she didn't get a response, she continued. "There are only three rules. The first is we must always tell the truth. No lying. Second, what happens here or what is said here, stays here. Finally, there is absolute immunity this weekend. In other words, if Charlie tells us something, you, Mom, cannot punish him for it later."

Charlie looked at his mother who was looking at her folded hands. She raised her eyes to meet his and then looked over to her sister-in-law. "You know that this is a very dangerous game."

Sue locked eyes with her sister-in-law and remained silent for several seconds. "No risk, no reward," she finally intoned.

"I don't know. What if Charlie asks something that is simply none of his business?"

"A risk I'm willing to take," Sue said trying to reassure Linda. "I know there are things I don't want the world to know about me."

"Can we take the dare if we don't want to answer?" Charlie asked.

Sue chuckled at her nephew, her smile was broad and her eyes twinkled. "No Charlie, this is not Truth or Dare."

"I could decide to lie," Linda responded. "You'd never know the difference."

"You could do that, but then we would trust issues."

"One more rule," Linda said looking across the table to Sue. "I decide when the game is over. Too personal of a question and that's it."

"How about we grant each other one throw away question? If we decide not to answer a particular question we don't have to answer it. But we have to answer all other questions."

Linda gave another nod of her head and watched as Sue shuffled the cards and dealt each of them a three card hand. She looked at them and saw that she held a king high hand. "It could be worse," she thought to herself.

Charlie gathered his cards and looked at the two women before looking at his hand. Slowly he spread them and saw an ace/queen/six hand. He raised his eyes as he laid his cards on the table.

Sue waited until Linda and Charlie both saw their hands before looking at hers. She watched them for a couple of seconds trying to read their faces. Finally she looked at her hand and knew she was going to be the loser.

"Okay, whadda ya got?" Sue asked as she showed her hand consisting of a ten, a six and a two.

"Looks like I win," Charlie said as he exposed his cards and saw his ace beat his mother's king.

Sue sat back and waited for the first question. She watched as Charlie looked at his mother and she at him. Finally Linda asked the first question. "Let's see ... what is your middle name?" Linda knew it was a lame question but at least it got the game started.

"My full name is Susan Marie Baker Masters."

"When is your birthday?" Charlie asked.

"May 22."

"Have you always lived in town or did you move here?" Linda asked.

"I grew up in this town."

Linda sat back and looked at her sister-in-law. She let Charlie ask some more innocent questions and when he fell silent she asked the first personal question of the game.

"We know your mother died three years ago, is your father still alive? I can't remember you ever mentioning him."

"Mom and Dad divorced ten years ago. The last I heard he was living with his bimbo girl friend in Seattle." Sue took a deep breath as she answered the question. She had mixed feelings about her parents' divorce. In some ways, it was a good thing. In others, it was the worst thing. She looked down at the table trying not to meet the eyes of her companions.

"Is there a reason why you lived with your mother for so long?" Linda asked.

"I had an apartment for awhile but I found that I was spending more and more time at Mom's so I just moved in. After Dad left we started taking care of each other." Sue was looking into the eyes of Linda when she gave her answer. Somewhere in the back of her mind she suspected Linda suspected that her and her mother's relationship was something other than it appeared.

"You mean you took care of her after she got sick?" Linda asked a follow up question.

"Yes, I did take care of her during her illness. But we had," Sue paused and looked sideways at Charlie before continuing. "We took care of each other's needs."

Linda never broke eye contact with her sister-in-law. She knew with that answer just what her and her mother's relationship was about. She remained silent for several moments trying to decide how far to take this line of questioning. If it was just she and Sue, she would not have hesitated. She didn't want to embarrass Charlie with any details he was not prepared to hear.

Sue did not have the same thoughts. In fact she was anxious to tell her story as she waited patiently for the next question.

As Charlie listened to the questions his mother was asking and the answers to them, he let his eyes roam over the upper half of Sue's body. Her face was not unattractive but what held his interest were her large breasts. He watched them rise and fall every time she took a breath. He watched them jiggle gently in her bra when she adjusted herself in the chair. He could only imagine what they must look like, what they must feel like, what it would feel like to have her nipples in his mouth. His mother's voice broke into his thoughts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.