The Weekend
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2009 by Pope Perv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A horny Aunt, a willing mother and a corruptible son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew  

As soon as Molly entered the house, she knew something was out of the ordinary. Her mother should be in the kitchen and Jason should be watching TV in the living room. She saw Jason's note on the kitchen table and started to walk to it when she heard a noise coming from down the hallway.

"What was that?" she thought.

Then Molly heard it again, louder this time. It was a moan, and it was coming from Jason's bedroom. Curious if her brother was ill, she stepped to his doorway and peered in and saw that Jason was definitely not ill. Nor was her mother who was moaning as she rode her son's cock.

Molly was frozen in the doorway. She wanted to scream, wanted to run, but her mouth and feet refused to obey the commands her brain was sending them.

"Oh, yes, Jason," she heard her mother say, as she watched her bury her brother's hardon in her pussy.

She came back to reality when her mother got off the bed and stood next to her son. As she was heading for the front door, she heard her mother say, "Next time, don't hide in your room if you want to watch me undress." She heard both bedroom doors closing by the time she opened the front door to leave, so she closed it again, making sure they heard it and quickly walked to her own bedroom, closed that door, and fell face down on her bed.

"Oh my God," she said to herself, "Mom and Jason were doing it."

She didn't know why tears started running down her face. Did she feel betrayed because her mother cheated on her dad? Did she feel anger towards both Jason and her mom? What would her father do if he found out? Would she tell him? All these questions and emotions filled her mind, as she lay on her bed, trying to make sense of what she saw.

She did not know how long she had been in her room when she heard her mother call her for dinner. Not wanting to leave the security of her bedroom, but knowing if she said she didn't feel good, her mother to come to her side to see what was the matter. Reluctantly, she opened the doorway and walked to the kitchen table.

"What's wrong, Honey?" her mother asked her, when she saw the sour look on her face.

"Nothing," Molly said curtly, giving her mother a nasty look.

"Are you sure?" her mother asked, this time placing her hand on her daughter's shoulder.

Molly twisted away from the hand and said, "I'm sure."

Julie looked at John, then at Jason who had the same "don't look at me" expression on their faces.

Molly ate her meal and watched the others. She could swear she saw her mother smile at Jason and then at her dad. "Does Daddy know?" she thought to herself.

"May I be excused? I have a lot of homework to do," she asked, and not waiting for a reply, got to her feet, took her dishes to the sink, and went to her room.

Molly finished her homework and sat on her bed thinking about what she witnessed. Her fifteen-year-old mind knew it was wrong for a mother and son to do what they were doing, but she could not get the sight of Jason's cock out of her mind as it slid in and out of their mother's pussy.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She could see her mother standing beside Jason's bed, and the thought about how pretty she thought her mother's legs were in the stockings, embarrassed her. With her mind's eye, she could still see her mother's naked back and ass. She felt her cheeks turn red as the next thought entered her mind. "I hope I look as pretty when I'm her age."

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock at her door and her mother poking her head in the room. "May I come in?"

Molly looked at her mother and shrugged her shoulders. "I guess."

"Honey, you been acting strange all evening. What's going on?" Julie asked her daughter.

"Maybe I should ask you the same thing," Molly said, after glaring at her mother for a few seconds.

"You saw us, didn't you?" Julie asked.

"Yeah, Mom, I saw you."

"Honey..."

"Does Daddy know?" Molly interrupted.

Julie sat with her head hanging low for several long moments. "Where do I begin to start explaining this?" she asked herself.

"Jason and I only did it this one time," she began. "But, yes, Daddy knows all about it." "He does!" was Molly's shocked response.

Julie looked at her daughter and then took a deep breath, hoping she could explain what happened. "You need to understand that your father and I love both you and Jason very much." When Molly remained quiet, she continued. "For a long time, we have, oh, God..." Julie stopped, finding it harder to say what she wanted to say than she thought.

She took another deep breath as she watched her daughter fold her arms under her young breasts. "You see, for a long time now, we have, your father and me, well, we have ... fantasized about the two of you."

Molly's arms fell to her sides and her jaw opened and dropped. She could not believe that she heard what her mother just said correctly. "What?"

"We have wondered many times, what it would be like to have you join us," Julie told her daughter, as she stepped closer to the girl.

"But, but, that's sick," Molly blurted out.

"Jason didn't think so," Julie said, as she placed her hands on Molly's shoulders.

Molly was silent as she looked in her mother's eyes. She didn't know what to do. She should run out of the room, run out of the house, and tell the first person she sees that her parents were perverts, but she didn't.

"Why don't you come with me and talk with Daddy?" Julie asked, as she pulled the girl to her. She could feel how tense the girl was as she put her arms around her and hugged her tight, feeling the girl's breasts pressing into her own, as she lowered her head and kissed Molly's hair.

"What about Jason?" Molly asked.

"Do you want him to join us?" her mother asked, with her lips close to her daughter's ear.

Molly shook her head no and allowed her mother to take her hand and lead her to the master bedroom. She saw her father already under the covers and thought nothing of it, since she often came in and kissed him good night.

Julie had the girl sit between her and John. "It seems she came home a little earlier than we thought," she told her husband.

"I see," John said, and then turning his attention to his daughter, asked, "How are you feeling?"

Molly shrugged her shoulders and drew her knees to her chest.

"What did Mom tell you?" John asked, so he would know where to begin.

Molly looked at him and then at her mother before answering. "She said you and her like to think about us."

John smiled, "We do."

"Why?" Molly wanted to know.

John looked at his wife before answering. They both knew they had to let Molly set the pace or they would scare her away. He smiled warmly back at his daughter, put his hand on her knee, and was pleased when she didn't move.

"Because we think you are a beautiful girl," he told her.

"But I'm your daughter," she said, looking at his eyes for the first time.

"My very beautiful daughter," he said, and slid his hand up her leg.

Molly eyes went toward her mother and saw her grinning at her. Then she felt her mother's hand on her other leg. She closed her eyes to try to think, but saw her mother's naked backside standing beside her brother's bed.

"I would be honored if you let us show you how much we love you," John told her, as his hand slid up her thigh, almost to her crotch.

Molly opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. She didn't really know what she was going to say anyway. There were too many conflicting thoughts running amok in her mind.

"You won't have to do anything you don't want to do," her mother said, as she ran her hand up the girl's back.

"I'm, I'm scared," Molly whispered.

"Its okay, Sweetie," Julie said, kissing the girl's ear.

"I don't know what to do."

Julie's hand came up her daughter's thigh, across her tummy, and finally onto her firm young breasts. "I'll show you everything you need to know."

Molly's breath caught in her throat when her mother cupped her tit. Nobody's hands had ever been on her body. She heard girls at school talking about masturbating but she thought the idea sounded dirty and never tried it. She turned her head to ask her mother a question, but it was quickly forgotten when her mother pressed her lips against her own. Her eyes widened with shock, but she did not move her head away. After a few seconds, she relaxed, realizing her mother's kiss felt kind of nice.

"Has anybody ever kissed you?" Julie asked, leaning back and looking at her daughter's flushed face.

"No," she said, in a ragged whisper.

"Think you can kiss Daddy like that?" Julie asked.

Molly turned and faced her father. She always thought he was a handsome man, but she never thought of him in a sexual manner. She slowly, leaned towards him, pressed her lips lightly on his, and felt his hand cup the side of her face. She let herself relax as her father started kissing her more passionately. When she felt his tongue licking her lips, she knew enough to open her mouth and let him push it in.

"Yes, Baby," Julie whispered in her ear, "Just like that."

Julie watched as her husband's hands went under their daughter's t-shirt. She saw him cup her young boobs as he continued to kiss the girl.

"Do his hands feel good on your breasts, Sweetie?" Julie asked, not expecting an answer, and not getting one. She reached down and pulled the girl's shirt up. Molly pulled away from her father long enough for the shirt to be discarded before pressing her lips against her father's again. This time, it was her that pushed her tongue into his mouth, and a moan escaped her mouth as she felt him cup her tits again.

"Let Daddy feel them," Julie told the girl. Julie was as turned on as she ever had been in her life. She quickly realized that fantasy and reality were two different things. Her and John's shared fantasy was a major turn on for both of them, but the feelings she was having now was something that she could never capture in her fantasies.

She stood beside the bed, never taking her eyes off of father and daughter, as she stripped out of her clothes. Fucking Jason earlier this evening was a lot of fun. Showing John her cum filled pussy led to some intense, if not quick fun, and seeing John with Molly promised to be even more fun.

John saw that Julie had gotten naked and was lying beside their daughter. He decided now was a good time to get out from under the covers. He watched Molly's face as she saw his hard member for the first time.

"Its beautiful, isn't it, Sweetie," Julie asked, as she slid closer to the girl. Her hands went to the front clasp of Molly's bra and quickly had it open. She looked up at her husband as she pulled the cups off their daughter's small boobs and saw the look of lust wash over his face, knowing his fantasies were nothing compared to reality for him as well.

"You have very pretty breasts," he whispered, as he lay next to her and lowered his mouth to her pointed nipple.

Molly sucked in a deep breath as she felt his lips tighten around her peg. She never would have imagined how good it could feel to have someone suck on them. As her father flicked his tongue across her hard nipple, she felt it deep inside her virgin pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.