The Weekend
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2009 by Pope Perv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A horny Aunt, a willing mother and a corruptible son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew  

"Hi Mrs. Graystone," Jenny said, as she stepped into the kitchen.

"Oh, hi Jenny," Linda said in surprise. "I didn't hear you come in."

"The front door was open, and I..." Jenny said pointing her finger in the direction of the front door.

"Uh, I'm afraid Charlie isn't here. He won't be home for least another hour.

"That's okay, may we talk?" the girl asked, sounding unsure of herself.

Linda put the hand towel she was drying her hands on down and looked at the teenager. She could see in the girl's eyes that something was bothering her. "Sure, what's up?"

"Things have, uh, well, uh..." she started and then stopped. She wanted to talk to Linda about what had happened between their families. She had thought about what to say all day, but now that she was standing in Mrs. Graystone's kitchen, she couldn't think of the right way to say what was on her mind.

Linda smiled sweetly at her son's girlfriend. She liked Jenny and her parents. The thought of her father cumming in her, while Steve came in Tracy, brought a smile to her face that was almost as big as the one she got when she thought about Jenny with Charlie's cock in her mouth.

"Take your time, Jenny," Linda said, trying to encourage the young girl.

Jenny took a long, deep breath and slowly let it out. "I like Charlie, a lot."

"He's crazy about you," Linda told her.

"It's like this, Mrs. Graystone," Jenny said, stopped, and started again. "Charlie and I have been getting to each other better all summer. We, uh, wanted, you know, to do things together, but it never worked out. When it did happen, it was amazing."

"I'm sure it was," Linda said, with a smile.

"You know that mom, dad, and I did it, don't you?" Jenny asked, gaining confidence.

"Yes," Linda acknowledged.

"That was amazing too," Jenny grinned at Linda.

"Your father is a wonderful lover," Linda stepped closer to the girl. She was hoping that she knew where this conversation was going, but didn't want to rush the girl. "So is your mother."

"Mrs. Graystone? You know when you and mom knelt beside me in Charlie's bedroom?"

"How could I forget?"

"Do you know what I enjoyed the most, next to Charlie?" she asked.

Linda took another step toward Jenny. Her eyes moved from her face, down her chest, lingering on her tits, before she brought them up to meet her eyes again. "Tell me."

"I liked sucking Charlie. I liked it when mom started talking dirty to me, but what I really liked was the touch of your hand on my shoulders.

"You mean like this?" Linda asked, as she took the last step to where Jenny was standing, and placed her hand lightly on her shoulder. She could feel the girl tremble slightly at her touch, as she slid her hand down her arm.

Jenny did not let her eyes stray from Linda's. She did not say anything, only nodded her head, letting the woman know that she could go further if she wanted to.

Linda stepped behind the girl, put her arms around her waist, slowly gathered the fabric of the girl's blouse in her fingers, and leaned her head close to Jenny's ear. "Or maybe like this?"

Jenny felt the woman's hands on her bare tummy and felt the wonderful sensation trembling through her body. She did not resist when Linda slid her hands up and cupped her tits through her bra.

"I love the way your skin feels," Linda whispered into her ear.

"Your hands are so soft," she whispered back.

Linda removed her hands from Jenny's breasts and turned her to face her. Then she cupped her face and pulled her in until their lips softly met. Linda ran her tongue lightly over her young lover's lips and was pleased when Jenny opened her mouth. Linda pulled the girl tighter against her body as she slipped her tongue through Jenny's open lips.

The kiss seemed to last an eternity for Jenny. She broke it off only to take a breath, and did not try to step away from Linda. She loved the feeling of Linda's breasts pressing against her own. She loved how her hands felt on her bare skin and how they slipped just inside her pants. She let one hand slid down Linda's back and onto her ass.

"Tell me what you want, dear?" Linda whispered, as she kissed her lips again.

A slow smile spread across Linda's face when Jenny stepped back, took her hand, and led her to the master bedroom. She faced Jenny and let the girl pull her t-shirt over up her body, over her head, and off her arms. Linda closed her eyes as the girl put her hand on her tummy and stepped behind her. Her breath caught in her throat as the girl brought her hands up to unhook her bra.

"What I want is you," Jenny whispered, as she nuzzled into Linda's neck and softly kissed her.

Jenny slid her hands down Linda's body, opened the zipper of her blue jeans, and slid her hand inside her lover's panties. She felt Linda push her pants down her legs and step out of them, as she brought her hands up and cupped the mature tits.

Linda turned in Jenny's arms and opened the buttons of her blouse. She saw that Jenny's bra fastened in the front and quickly released it before pushing it and her blouse off her shoulders, letting them fall to the floor. She wasted no time in getting on her knees to open Jenny's pants and pulling them down her young legs.

"Will you make love to me?" Jenny softly asked.

Linda rose to her feet and guided the young girl to the edge of the bed. Once again, she got on her knees, placed her hands on Jenny's thighs and pushed outward. She saw her glistening pussy lips spread open and lowered her mouth them. She tenderly kissed the girl's lips, licking her lips as she pressed her face tighter to the girl. "Yes, Sweaty, I will make wonderful love with you," she said, as she lowered her head and ran her tongue up the wet groove of Jenny's pussy.

"Oh, Mrs. Graystone," Jenny moaned. "That feels so good."

Linda thought about licking Jenny ever since she watched her suck Charlie off. She was sure that she would get the chance one day, and was equally as sure that Tracy would make love to Charlie, as well.

Her tongue dipped deep inside Jenny's pussy as she heard the moans of pleasure that were coming from the girl's mouth. She slid her hands up her lover's tummy and tweaked her nipples, causing her to squirm under her tongue. Just when she knew Jenny was about to cum, she rose to her feet and had her lay in the middle of the bed. Linda lay beside her and ran her hand down between her outspread legs before kissing her passionately on the mouth.

"Does mommy do this for you?" Linda asked.

"Yes," Jenny said, she cupped the side of Linda's face.

"And this?" Linda asked, kissing her way to the girl's tits.

"Mrs. Graystone?" Jenny whispered.

"Yes, Sweaty?"

"Did you like daddy's cock inside you?"

"Oh yes," she told the girl.

"It felt so big in me."

Linda started licking and sucking the other nipple as she listened to Jenny's questions. She thought about what it must have been like for her to be in her parents' bed only minutes after fucking her son. What it must have been like for Tracy to lick the cum out of her tight pussy in preparation for letting her husband fuck her.

"Did you like it?" Linda asked.

"I loved it," came the response.

Linda started kissing her way down Jenny's tummy and felt her spread her legs wider. "Has he licked your pretty pussy?"

"Yes. Oh, God, yes," Jenny said, remembering the way her father's tongue felt on her.

Linda lifted the girl's legs and spread her ass cheeks apart before pressing her tongue against her tight, puckered sphincter. "What about here?"

"Mommy has, many times."

Linda ran her tongue up Jenny's pussy, gathering her juice on her own tongue, before sucking her clit into her mouth. Her tongue twirled it around, causing Jenny to writhe in pleasure. Her finger slipped through her lips and into the wet canal, coating it with pussy juice. She then lowered the finger until it rested on Jenny's rosebud, before pushing it in slightly. "Does Mommy fuck you here too?" Linda asked, taking her mouth away only for a moment. She had to raise her head to see Jenny shake her head negatively.

Linda smiled as she rolled on her side and reached inside the drawer of her nightstand. When she rolled back to Jenny, she had a slim wand in her hand. "I know you like toys."

Jenny saw the wand in her lover's hand and knew what her intentions were. She overheard girls at school talking about how they let their boyfriends try to fuck them back there and how much it hurt. She was not sure she wanted Linda to use that on her bottom, but did nothing to stop her.

Linda saw the worried look on the teenager's face and kissed her tenderly. "Relax, I will go slow and easy," she told her.

Jenny let Linda's tongue back into her mouth and felt her run the toy through her pussy lips. She moaned into Linda's mouth when she felt it being pushed into her wet vagina.

Linda loved the way Jenny responded to the toy. She loved the worried look on her face and the way she tried to relax when she kissed her. She knew Jenny would let her explore her body with the toy, but she needed to go slow and gentle.

"It feels good, doesn't it, Sweaty?" Linda whispered, and watched her nod her head yes.

"Your pussy is so wet," Linda said, as she placed it on the girl's excited clit.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, it feels so good," Jenny sighed.

Linda looked between the girl's legs and saw just how wet with pussy juice the toy was with pussy juice. She slid it past the slit, onto the tight ring of Jenny's ass, and let the vibrations excite it for a few moments. "You tell me when," Linda said, as she kissed the girl's neck.

Jenny was surprised how good the vibrations the toy gave off felt on her asshole. She had never played down there before, nobody had. She opened her eyes and looked at Linda's naked body. It suddenly occurred to her that she didn't want to hold anything back from this woman. Her hand went to where Linda was holding the toy and pushed downward slightly. She saw Linda's lips curl up in a smile and knew she had pleased her.

Linda pushed the toy slowly into of her son's girlfriend's resisting backdoor and stopped to let Jenny get used to it. "How does it feel?" she asked.

"I can't believe how good it feels," Jenny said.

Slowly, Linda pushed until half of the slim wand was buried in the girl's ass before pulling it back. She kept it right on the edge of slipping out for a couple of seconds before pushing it back in, not stopping this time until it was completely buried.

"Oh, God," Jenny moaned, as she raised her hips, trying to get more of it in her ass.

"It does feel good, doesn't it," Linda asked, as she started fucking Jenny's ass.

"Your mother said you were a natural cocksucker. Do you want to know what I think?" Linda asked, as she ground the toy deep into her teenage lover's wanton ass.

"Yes, tell me," Jenny hissed.

"I think you are a natural slut." Linda watched the girl and saw her raise her hips up at her comment. She watched as Jenny brought her hands to her tits, pinching and pulling her nipples as she fucked her ass with the toy. "You are, aren't you?"

Jenny just nodded her head.

"Say it then," Linda demanded.

"I'm a slut. I'm your slut, Mom's slut, everybody's slut."

Linda lowered her face and started licking Jenny's clit and kept the toy buried as she licked from the clit, down through the very wet and leaking slit, and to where the toy was protruding from her ass.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck," Jenny screamed, as her orgasm suddenly gushed through her pussy. The feeling of having her ass stuffed, and of Linda's tongue on her sensitive clit, drove her over the edge and she welcomed the sexual release that threatened to explode in her head.

While Jenny lay on her back sedated, Linda placed the toy on her nightstand and then lay beside the girl. Tenderly and lovingly, she let her fingers roam over her tits and tummy, down her beautiful legs, but avoided her pussy, knowing how sensitive it could be after a huge orgasm.

"Thank you, Mrs. Graystone," Jenny finally said.

Charlie enjoyed hanging out at a fast food joint with his friends until he got bored. Since Jenny wasn't in school today, he assumed she was home ill, and decided to walk the two blocks to her home. He was puzzled when he didn't see her car in the driveway, but he rang the doorbell anyway.

"Charlie!" Tracy Scott said when she saw him standing on the front step. "Come on in."

"Hi, Mrs. Scott. Is Jenny here?"

"No, sorry. She won't be home for a while."

"Oh, can I use your phone to call my mother?"

"Sure, but do you mind if we talk for a few moments first?" Tracy asked him.

"OK."

"Things got a little weird the other night, didn't they?" she asked, starting the conversation.

"It was, different, to see you guys in bed together," he agreed.

"For us too, but I have to say, it was thrilling to see you and Jenny," she told him. "Does any of this bother you, Charlie?" Tracy asked, with genuine concern.

"What?"

"The sex. That is not what normal families do, you know?"

Charlie grinned at the question. He thought back to the time when he just wanted to peek down his mother's blouse or to see more than a little leg. He thought back to the weekend when all of this started, and thought about her question again. "It was the most amazing thing in the world when my aunt seduced my mother and me at our cabin. It only started bothering me when I ended up in the hospital and didn't know if we would ever do it again."

"I see," Tracy said, and sat silently pondering what he just said.

"So, it didn't bother you to see your parents and us together?"

"No, Mrs. Scott, it didn't."

She sat silently again and her Christian moral debate continued in her head. "Should I or shouldn't I?" she thought to herself. "It was so exciting to see his cock in Jenny's mouth, but he is only sixteen and I am a married woman."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.