The Weekend - Cover

The Weekend

Copyright© 2009 by Pope Perv

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A horny Aunt, a willing mother and a corruptible son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew  

Always the gentleman, Howard opened Tracy's car door for her and helped her to her feet, then they walked together to the front door of the Graystones' house. It was Friday evening, Jenny and Charlie were going to the football game with their friends and Steve and Linda had invited them to dinner.

For the past several days, Tracy thought about everything that had happened. First, there was the blossoming sexual relationship between her and her daughter. Just the thought of licking Jenny's pussy had a way of moistening her vagina. She had wanted what had happened between her and Linda, even made the first move, but did not know what to think about it afterwards. There was no doubt that she enjoyed it, even wanted it do it again but had no idea when or if it would. It had been a fantasy come true for both her and Howard when Jenny joined them in bed and the image of her naked, young daughter, with Charlie's cum leaking from her pussy, flashed into her mind and caused her vagina to moisten more. She enjoyed all of these events, but her Christian moral upbringing was playing havoc with her mind. How could she still be considered a good mother and wife after everything that had happened? She just knew that God was going to send her to hell for this.

"Are you OK?" Howard asked, as they stepped to the door.

"Yeah, just a lot of things on my mind is all," she said, as the door opened and Steve greeted them.

"Hello, come on in," he told his friends.

Howard and Steve made their way to the living room, while Tracy followed Linda into the kitchen. "What can I do to help?" Tracy asked her hostess.

Linda turned and stepped close to the pastor's wife and gave her a friendly hug and kissed her on the cheek. "I just need to put the food on the table." Linda whispered in Tracy's ear before running her tongue along the outer ridge of it. Tracy's breath caught in her throat by the unexpected sensual feelings she was having.

It was a simple meal of roast beef, potatoes and steamed vegetables, and Linda enjoyed the compliments her guests gave her as they ate their meal. When they had finished eating, and the casual conversation died down, Steve looked at his wife and then at his friends.

"I don't want to sound rude or judgmental," he said, getting everyone's attention. "But it seems our kids have been talking out of school, so to speak."

Linda saw the shocked look that Howard and Tracy shared. She knew Steve was going to bring this subject up, but was not sure how they would react to it. She reached out and placed her hand on top of Tracy's, and silently communicated everything was fine.

"What do you mean?" Howard asked, knowing exactly what Steve meant, but hoping it was something else.

"It seems their relationship is not the only one growing closer."

Howard gave his wife a sideways glance before starting to speak. "We have always had a close relationship with our daughter."

Although Howard enjoyed having sex with his daughter, and if her period hadn't started two days ago, he would do it again. He looked over at his wife, saw her grinning back at him, and noticed Linda's hand on hers, stroking it lovingly. That could mean anything. It could be that Linda was just being comforting. It could mean that Linda was making a move on his wife, but when he looked at Linda and saw her smiling back at him, he knew it was something a lot more.

"I'm not sure what you are talking about," he said, looking directly into Steve's eyes.

"Yes, you do, Howard," Tracy told him.

Howard's mouth open to protest, but he suddenly found himself unable to deny it. He took a deep breath and slowly looked around the room before answering. "Yes, I guess I do."

It was like a giant weight being lifted from his shoulders. He would not have imagined how liberating it was to admit to his secret. He knew that if it became public, not only would he lose his pastorate, but also he and Tracy would surely go to jail. Instinctively, he knew he could trust the Graystones. "May I be honest with you?" he asked them.

"Sure," Steve answered.

Howard took another long breath, and slowly let it out, before speaking. "Ever since Jenny was a little girl, we told her that sex was only between a man and wife. Anything else was against God's teaching and is a sin. When she met Charlie, I knew that they would eventually do it. I tried to talk to Charlie about waiting, but knew I would be ignored. What is worse, not only did I start fantasizing about that, but I started fantasizing it was Jenny when I made love to Tracy."

"When Linda first told me about her and Charlie, I stayed hard for a week," Steve said, and chuckled.

"I know what you mean."

An awkward silence settled in the room. Everyone knew what the next move should be, but nobody was brave enough to make it. Finally, Linda cleared her throat and suggested they would be more comfortable in the living room.

Howard and Steve sat on opposite sides of the sofa, and Tracy was about to sit between them, when Linda put her hand on her shoulder. They faced each other and stood only a foot apart. "Did you tell Howard about us?" Linda asked.

Tracy lowered her eyes and looked over at her husband. "No," she whispered, as she felt Linda's fingers start to unbutton her blouse and push it off her shoulders.

"You didn't?"

Tracy shook her head no and found it hard to breathe when Linda slid her hands behind her and unhooked her bra.

"You didn't tell him how you pushed my thighs apart and slowly lowered your mouth to my wetness?" Linda whispered, as she pulled the bra off the pastor's wife's tits.

Linda glanced at Howard and saw his hand was in his lap, saw the tent in the front of his pants and knew she was having the desired effect on him. She went to her knees and started opening Tracy's pants. With a quick look at Howard, she saw he was starting to stroke his cock through his pants. Her hands slid around Tracy's legs and cupped her luscious ass as she leaned forward and kiss the exposed skin just above her panties.

Tracy wanted to tell her husband about her and Linda's encounter, but wanted to wait for the right time. Now she was standing in front of him, slowly being undressed by her lover, and listening to her tell everyone of her own wantonness. She felt Linda's hands on her calves, and raised her feet one at a time so Linda could remove her pants. As she glanced at Steve and saw the smile on his face as his hand rubbed his cock through his pants, it reminded her of the fact that she had never been naked in front of a man other than Howard.

Linda got to her feet, turned her lover towards the men as she wrapped her arms around the woman's waist from behind. She pulled Tracy tight against her body as she raised one hand and cupped her left tit. "Tell him now."

Tracy tried to speak, but the sensations she was feeling prevented any words from forming. Her eyes moved from Howard's cock to Steve's and back again, as she felt Linda's breath on her neck.

"Tell him how you ran your tongue through my slit," Linda said, looking at Howard and she could see he was extremely aroused. It looked like his cock had to be very uncomfortable inside his trousers. Her eyes caught movement from where Steve was sitting and saw that he was opening the fly of his pants.

Tracy saw it too, and a ragged breath escaped her mouth knowing he was about to pull his cock out of his pants.

"I've got a better idea," Linda whispered hoarsely. "Maybe you would like it better if I just showed them what you did to me."

Linda did not give her friend a chance to respond. She guided her to the sofa had sat her between the men. She bent forward at the waist and cupped her lover's face in her hands as she kissed the very aroused woman, letting her tongue slide inside. Slowly, she sank to her knees and placed her hands on the inside of Tracy's knees and pushed them apart. It pleased her that Tracy did not offer any resistance. She looked at the open slit and saw the amount of juice that was leaking out of the wanton hole as she lowered her mouth and ran her tongue upwards, between the lips, stopping only when she encountered the ripe clit at the top. Her hands went around her lover's thighs as she sucked it into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue. "You like this, don't you?" she asked the pastor's wife, taking her mouth away momentarily.

"Yessssss," came the breathy response.

Howard lost all restraint seeing Linda between his wife's legs. He stood up and quickly removed his pants and then his shirt before sitting back down. Without thinking about it, his hand curled around his hard cock and slowly started stroking it up and down. Over the past several days, all of Tracy's and his fantasies were coming true right before their eyes. Not more than a week ago, he watched his wife lick cum out of his daughter's pussy and moments later, he fucked that same pussy. Now Tracy was sitting between him and another man as the man's wife licked her pussy. He could not resist the temptation to look over at Steve and at his cock, not out of lust, just curiosity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.