The Weekend
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2009 by Pope Perv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A horny Aunt, a willing mother and a corruptible son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew  

The first week of the new school year was exciting as well as stressful for Charlie. It was exciting because he was able to talk to his friends that he hadn't seen over the summer and stressful because he wasn't sure how he was going to be received by them because of his disability. They had a lot of questions that Charlie answered happily, some he just ignored. For the most part, he was relieved that his friends didn't treat him any different then normal.

He had signed up for a creative writing course, and the teacher's first assignment was for the class was to write a one-page essay telling of their most significant event of the summer, and then read it in front of the class on Friday. He was as nervous as any time in his life as he walked into the classroom and sat down in his assigned seat. He had thought hard about what to write, because he knew his fellow students, not to mention the school authorities, would not understand how significant his and his mother's relationship had become. He knew they would not understand how significant it was to be invited into his parent's bed and to make love to his mother while his father watched and approved.

He took a deep breath and gathered his thoughts for a moment when his name was the first one called to read his essay. He slowly got to his feet and made his way to the front of the class and looked over at Mrs. Johnson before addressing the class.

"Over this summer some bizarre and significant things happened to me that I believe should not happen to anybody. Some of these things are obvious and some are very private.

Last April, at spring break, my mother, my aunt and I were on our way to our cabin in the Big Canyon when the storm of the century nearly killed us. If we had been five minutes later, I'm sure we would have been washed down the mountain, because no sooner had we made it inside when the clouds opened up. The noise of the rain on the cabin's roof was terrifying. The lightning strikes and the thunder also made it a frightening time to be on that mountain. That was significant, but not the most significant thing, that happened to me this summer.

"My father and uncle made their way to the cabin on their four-wheelers the next day, and while my parents, aunt and uncle were talking inside, I sat on a fallen log in front of the cabin. I realized how loose it was only when it started to roll, and by that time, it was too late. The log rolled forward and crushed my leg between it and a rock. If it wasn't for the medical training my aunt had, I'm sure I would have died. That too was significant, but again, not the most significant thing that happened to me this summer.

"I was in the hospital for two weeks following my surgery. That was followed by several weeks of physical therapy. This was a long, painful time in my life, and also significant, but again, not the most significant thing that happened to me this summer.

"What is the most significant thing that happened to me this summer? I will never forget the moment that I realized that these things were going to affect me for the rest of my life. I was lying in bed and could not sleep. It was late and the house was very quiet when I experienced that most significant thing that happened to me this summer. It was then when I realized that no matter what happened to me, nothing could change who I was. The storm, the accident, the pain and suffering during my recovery are significant, no doubt about it, but the most significant thing to happen to me this summer, was realizing that I had a choice to make. I could either let these events defeat me or I could use them to make me stronger, to make me a better person, to appreciate life in way that I only to for granted before.

"I wish that I still had my leg. I wish I did not have to go through what I went through this summer, but I am determined not to let it defeat me."

The class sat silently for several moments as Charlie made his way back to his seat. He heard Mrs. Johnson call the next student, but did not hear a single word of anyone's essay.

Since the first football game of the year was tonight, a pep rally was held after lunch, which meant an early dismissal. Charlie found Jenny by her locker and they walked together to her car, got in, and drove off.

"How did your essay go?" she asked him after a short silence.

"It went OK. Mrs. Johnson said she appreciated the honesty in it."

The drive to Charlie's house was a short one and Jenny soon pulled into the driveway. They got out together and walked to the front door. Charlie turned and faced his girl friend after closing the door behind him. "We have the house to ourselves," he said, with a sly smile on his lips.

Jenny stepped closer to him and smiled sweetly. "No cops around either."

Charlie laughed as he put his hands on her hips and pulled the girl to himself. He felt her put her arms around his neck as she leaned in for a kiss. "Nothing to stop us," he whispered, between kisses.

Jenny leaned her head back, but kept her arms around his neck. The look in her eyes told him she wanted this moment as much as he did. He stepped back and took her hands in his and quietly led her down the hallway to his bedroom.

Jenny watched as Charlie pulled his t-shirt over his head and dropped it to the floor. Her eyes followed his hands as they undid his belt and opened the fly of his pants, as she unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall from her shoulders. He smiled at her as he sat on the edge of the bed and pushed the pants off his legs, exposing his artificial limb. She watched him remove the device as her hands went behind her back and opened her bra. Only when he was lying on his back in the middle of the bed did she walk towards him, opening her pants and pushing them down her legs as she went.

"You are a very beautiful girl," he said as she lay next to him.

He felt her hand slide down his chest and across her stomach. He could not help but remember how her hand had felt on his cock as she was guiding it to her pussy just before being interrupted by the cops. This time there would be no interruptions. This time they had all the time in the world to enjoy each other. He put his arms around her and pulled her on top of him, feeling her tits slide across his chest.

"Fuck me, Charlie," she whispered.

"No. I want to make love to you. I want this to be special."

Jenny smiled at him as she sat up, straddled his hips with her legs and put her hands on his chest. "Am I pretty?" she asked, as she looked into his eyes.

"You are very pretty," he told her, cupping her tits.

She raised her hips and wrapped her hand around his hard cock. She remembered the first time she felt it and could not believe that it could be so hard, yet feel so soft. She thought back to the park, to the stars that were shining, to the smell of grass, to everything. She wanted nothing more at that point then to feel him inside her. Then she remembered the disappointment and the humiliation as Mr. Gunther's flashlight shone in her eyes.

She looked down at his cock and took a deep breath as she felt it slip through her outer lips and lodge just at the opening of her maidenhood. She looked up at his face and saw him smiling back her. "Say it again."

"You are very, very pretty," he told her.

Jenny lowered her hips and felt his cock stretching her pussy. For months, she wanted to feel him inside her, but there was always something to stop them. Nothing was going to get in their way this time. She slowly lowered her hips until she had him completely inside her. "Oh, Charlie, it feels so wonderful."

Charlie knew what his mother's pussy felt like. He knew what his aunt's pussy felt like, but neither of them could compare to how Jenny's tight, virgin pussy felt wrapped around his manhood. His hands came to her hips and lifted them up. He felt Jenny lift upwards and then slowly lower again. He felt her grind her pussy against his loins before she lifted up and thrust downwards. He let her set the tempo, and everything seemed to disappear around them, as the sensations of their love making rushed through their young bodies. It seem like they were the only two beings in the whole universe at this moment. Nothing else mattered, just the feeling of Jenny and him becoming one. He looked up into her eyes and saw that she was lost in the blissfulness of the moment. He let his eyes roam over her tits and down her stomach, to where her pussy was sliding up and down his hard pole. He heard her moan with pleasure as he raised his hips up to meet her thrusts. Neither one knew how long they made love. It didn't matter, because neither one of them cared.

"Oh, Jenny," Charlie breathed, "I'm going to cum."

"Yes, cum with me. Cum in me," she said, as she ground her pussy down on his cock and felt her orgasm break free from her soul and flood her senses. She never felt anything like it. Not from her own fingers. Not from her mother's toys. She knew that what she was feeling could only come from the one she loved.

Charlie was watching her face as she came and could see the release wash through her body. He could feel her body tense up and start to quiver as her orgasm flooded her pussy. He could feel how wet she had become, and all this together pushed him over the edge. His hands were on her hips holding her tight to his loins as he thrust his hips upwards into her spasming pussy and let his cum flood her canal.

"Oh yessssssssss," he heard her moan, as his seed rushed out of his cock and into her waiting pussy

They lay naked together, enjoying the feel of their naked bodies until they knew that his mother would soon be home. Reluctantly, Jenny got to her feet, gathered her clothes, and got dressed. She could feel Charlie's cum in her pussy as she pulled her panties up her legs and smiled at the wantonness of it. She pulled her pants up her legs next and stood up to button the fly. "That was wonderful, very special for me."

Charlie smiled at the girl as he sat up and pulled her to him. "I'm glad."

She stepped back and put her bra on, then her blouse. "I need to get home. Are we still going to the game tonight?"

"Only if you want to," he said, as he pulled a pair a gym shorts on.

Jenny bent forward and kissed him passionately on the lips. Her tongue pushed inside for a moment, but she quickly stepped back. "I need to go."

Charlie walked her to the front door and waved as she got in her car. He felt great as he smiled the smile of the sexually content. Sex was always a wonderful thing, but it is special when it happens with the one you love.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.