The Weekend - Cover

The Weekend

Copyright© 2009 by Pope Perv

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A horny Aunt, a willing mother and a corruptible son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew  

Linda and Steve sat at the kitchen table enjoying a lazy Sunday morning. Steve was in his pajama bottoms and Linda was wearing only her bathrobe. It wasn't often they were able just to sit and relax so this morning they took advantage of the opportunity. They were drinking coffee while Steve read the newspaper and Linda was reading a book. They both looked up when they heard Charlie walking down the hallway, using his crutches and wearing a pair of running shorts.

In the past Linda was able to bury the memories of the weekend. Occasionally an image would slip into her mind but she pushed them away but seeing her son coming down the hallway brought back a vivid memory of him lying naked on the air mattress at the cabin and was immediately replaced by the memory of him pinned under the fallen log which took his leg.

"Mind if I have some," Charlie asked, indicating the coffee carafe sitting on the table.

"Help your self," Steve told his son.

"How was dinner last night?" Linda asked as she watched him pour a cup of hot coffee.

"Dinner was fine," he responded and then took a sip of the dark liquid.

"You were out kind of late," Steve said.

"After dinner, Jenny and I went to the park and took a walk," he told them.

"You don't look so happy about it," Linda observed. "Did something happen?"

"No mom, nothing happened," Charlie said with a sour look on his face.

"Oh, uh, I see," she said as understanding settled in her mind.

"We were interrupted."

"Interrupted? By whom?" Steve asked.

"Two cops," Charlie said barely taking his eyes off his coffee cup as took another sip.

"Please tell me you were dressed!" Linda said.

Charlie was not able to meet their eyes but remained silent. He didn't plan on telling his parents this information but he could not take it back now. He took a deep breath as he remembered Jenny being naked and straddling his hips and the feel of her hand on his cock as she almost guided it into her virgin pussy.

"Well it couldn't have been too bad," Steve chuckled. "We didn't have to pick you up from the police station."

"One of them was a friend of Mr. Scott. He told us to go straight home and nothing would be said," Charlie told his parents.

"Left you a bit frustrated?" Steve asked with a smile on his face.

Charlie sighed and looked away from the table. It was embarrassing enough to get caught but his dad didn't have to rub it in. "Something like that," was his sarcastic remark.

If Charlie was looking at his parents, he would have seen the non-verbal communication between them but he did hear the chairs move as they stood up. He looked to where his mother was standing and his eyes dropped to his mother's cleavage. It surprised him when his father stepped behind her and pulled her bathrobe open showing him more of her ample bosom. Amazement filled his eyes as his mother turned towards his father, put her arms around his neck and kissed him softly at first but quickly grew more and more passionate until Steve broke the kiss, stepped from her embrace and took her hand.

"You don't have to watch from the hallway this time if you don't want to," his mother said to him over her shoulder.

Although it felt awkward, Charlie quickly grabbed his crutches and followed them down the hallway. In their bedroom he watched as they embraced each other again and resumed their passionate kiss. The memory of watching his mother strip down to her bra and panties months before came to his mind. Next came the memory of watching his mother suck his father off while he masturbated in the hallway. He had to lean against the dresser as he felt his knee get weak and wasn't sure his arms would hold him up as he watched his father push her bathrobe off her shoulders until gravity pulled it to the floor.

Charlie sighed a slow groan as his mother's ass came into view. Although he had imagined it many times over the summer, he had not seen it since the weekend at the cabin. He could not forget how it looked. His father ran his hands down her back and cupped the luscious cheeks as she pulled him tighter and pushed her tongue deeper into his mouth.

Linda knew that she tried to suppress the memories of that weekend only because she had wanted so many times over the summer to show her body to her son. She had wanted so many times over the same time span to see his naked body. Mostly, she had wanted so many times to make love to him again. She felt her pussy getting wetter by the moment knowing that he was behind her now watching as her husband played with her ass.

Steve opened his eyes and looked at his son. He could see his mouth slightly open as his eyes took in the sight of his mother's naked body. He could see his breathing grow faster as she pressed her body tighter against his as he spread her cheeks apart. Charlie was still in the hospital when he and Linda had talked about their cabin activities and after several hours, he finally confessed his fantasies about Charlie and her. That had led to many wonderful love making sessions over the summer. They both wanted to include their son in these sessions but neither felt it was the right time. When Charlie and Jenny started going out, they decided that the teenagers needed time to get to know each other first but when he saw the frustrated look on his son's face, he knew the time had come.

Linda broke the kiss and stepped out of the embrace momentarily looking into the eyes of her husband before looking over her shoulder at her son. A lewd grin spread across her face as she ran her hand down Steve's chest until she was cupping his balls through his pajamas. She did not take her eyes off her son as she lowered herself to her knees. Only then did she look back towards her husband.

"Take it out," Steve whispered hoarsely.

Linda looked back at her son as she put her hands on Steve's hips, curled her fingers into the waistband of his pajamas and slowly pulled them down his toned legs. She then turned her face towards her husband as he stepped out of the bed pants and grasped the base of his cock before lowering her head and kissing the crown of his manhood.

"Remember when I did this to you?" she asked Charlie.

Charlie heard his mother's question but could not answer. He just nodded his head as he watched her lips part and his father's cock slip between them. He closed his eyes as another groan parted his mouth.

Linda tightened her lips around the head of the cock in her mouth as her hand started to slide slowly up and down the shaft. Her tongue rolled around the rim of the purple head before she took more of her husband's manhood into her mouth. She continued to work her mouth and tongue and talented fingers along the hardness for several minutes before pulling free. After pulling the bed covers down and lying in the middle of the bed, she spread her legs lewdly for both of the men in the room.

"Why don't you take your shorts off and watch baby?" she said to her son.

Charlie quickly pushed his shorts down his legs and felt the air on the sensitive skin of his hard cock. His hand automatically grasped his tool as he watched his father crawl between his mother's outstretched legs. He could only moan as he watched his father lower his head and take his mother's left nipple into his mouth. He heard her moan as his grip on his cock tightened and slid up the shaft. His father took the other nipple in his mouth, getting it hard and extended before kissing his way down his mother's tummy. Charlie only wished it was his mouth that was now licking and sucking on her very wet pussy. He had to forcefully remove his hand from his hard on because he knew he wouldn't be able to control himself otherwise.

"Come here, Charlie," he heard his father say. Slowly he made his way to the edge of the bed and carefully let his crutches slide to the floor. He watched his mother make room for him as he positioned himself on his back by her side.

Linda rolled on her side and slid her hand across his chest. She then kissed his cheek before whispering in his ear. "Do you want mommy again?"

"Oh yes," came the hoarse reply.

Linda smiled as she sat up and then straddled her son's hips. She looked at her husband who was now sitting at the foot of the bed anticipating the show he was about to witness. Bending forward, Linda offered her titties to their son. "Suck them please."

Charlie reached up and squeezed both breasts in his hands. His thumbs and fingers formed around her hard nipples and pinched them lightly as he felt her wet pussy rubbing against his hard cock. He did not say a word as he tightened his fingers and pinched his mother's nipples with increasing firmness.

"Yes, Charlie, harder baby," Linda said, encouraging her son.

Charlie looked up into his mother's eyes. He remembered that she liked her nipples played with and he remembered how she liked them played with. He raised his head and took one nipple into his mouth and heard his mother moan with pleasure. His tongue twirled around the hard nub as his fingers continued to pinch and roll the other peg.

Linda raised her hips as she reached between her and Charlie's body and was surprised when Steve's hand beat hers to Charlie's cock. "Let me," he whispered as he guided the young hard cock to her wet and wanting hole. She felt him place his other hand on the small of her back and push downwards and did not hesitate in sliding her pussy down the long pole that she and her sister-in-law were introduced to at the cabin over that weekend.

Steve moved his hands to his wife's hips as he watched her take their sixteen-year-old son's cock into her wanton hole. He then brought both hands up her sides and cupped her large tits.

"Oh yes," he said. "Fuck him."

Linda felt her husband's hands cup her breasts. Her mind immediately flashed back to the cabin and Sue's face suddenly appeared. Her mind's eye saw Charlie lying on the air mattress, she was riding Charlie just as she was now only it was Sue behind her cupping her tits. It was Sue's voice encouraging her to fuck her own son.

"Mom?" Charlie whispered, "Does this make you both of our slut?"

"Yesssssss," she hissed as she slid up and down his youthful pole.

"Yes what?" Steve asked, pinching her nipples harder.

"I'm both of yours slut," she breathed back.

Steve leaned back on his legs and watched as mother and son engaged in their incestuous union. His eyes were locked at the point where his wife's cunt and son's cock joined; making them one, his own cock was so hard it was almost painful. Slowly, he started sliding his hand up and down the long shaft as he not only watched the show in front of him but also listened to their wanton speech.

"Oh god, mom," Charlie said. "I've missed fucking you."

Linda smiled wickedly as her son's words filtered through her mind. She increased the tempo of her rising and falling hips and could feel his length inside her filling her in a similar way that his father's cock did. "I missed your cock too."

No more words were spoken. None were needed. It wasn't long until Linda could feel the familiar and welcomed sensations of her approaching orgasm and the way Charlie was moving and groaning under her, she knew he wasn't going to last too much longer either. She looked behind her to where Steve was stroking his cock and ground her pussy down on her son's love tool and let her orgasm flood over.

"Oh god," she groaned as the blissful feeling invaded her body. "Cum in me Charlie. Cum in your slut mother's pussy."

Charlie put his hands on her hips and ground his cock up into her spasming cunt. With a long low grunt he felt his sperm rush through his cock and into the welcoming wet canal of his mother's cunt.

Linda stretched her body on top of her son's and felt her hard nipples press into his chest as the last of her throes of passion waned. She kissed him tenderly letting her tongue slide into his mouth as she caressed his face with her hands. Only reluctantly did she finally roll off him and lay by his side.

Steve reached for his wife's legs and slowly spread them as Linda rolled onto her back. She knew what was coming since they had fantasized about this many times. She smiled at Steve before looking back at her son. "Sit up honey," she instructed her son.

Only when Charlie was in a sitting position did Steve crawl between her legs. Linda put her arms around her son's neck and pulled him in for a deep kiss. She tried to spread her leg wider but was stopped by Charlie's leg. Instead, she put her leg over his and brought her knees up. "Are you watching Charlie?" she asked. "It's better then the hallway isn't it?"

Charlie watched as his father positioned his cock at the hole he had just pulled out of. He was surprised at the feelings this gave him. He never would have thought that the sight of another man's dick would excite him but this was having a great effect on him. He moved to the foot of the bed where his father sat and started watching the action.

His father slowly pulled his cock out of the wet vagina and let gravity pull it back in. He continued to watch as his father plunged deeper and faster into his mother. His cock was hard again as he heard the pleasurable moaning and grunts coming from his parents sexual union.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.