Tomorrow, Idin Noah Book 2 - Cover

Tomorrow, Idin Noah Book 2

Copyright© 2009 by dak

Chapter 7

Iraq.

In a flash the portal was there, surrounded by the shield, Morgan poured everything into in, inside Idin paced back and forth watching legion pull it self together, when it stood it was over 40ft tall, Idin pointed the tip at the sword at it.

"I want to speak to your manager." Idin shouted.

"We are Legion and we will devour you" Legion said.

"No no, I've had bad customer service these past I dunno hundred thousand years, and I wanna complain." Idin shouted.

"You will die Mortal" Legion said.

The giant mass stepped toward Idin, Idin held out his hand and blasted it with green light.

Legion recoiled from the blast.

"I said I want your boss." Idin yelled.

"You will have to defeat me to get to him." Legion said.

"if you insist." Idin said.

Morgana struggled to see what was going on, the battle moved to fast, Idin was a a blur of movement spouting fire and lighting at legion, legion tried to run but hit the shielding, Idin kept it up until legion shrunk down to human size, Idin was winning.

"Morgana, when I go in lock the door, that is the sacrifice, myself." Idin yelled.

They had discussed it before, no matter how much Morgana didn't want to the spell had already been lain down by Idin, the only reason she was there to ensure nothing escaped it, not even Idin himself, she watched as Idin ran legion through, the demon fading into the sword, Idin turned toward Morgana and saluted her and winked.

"Good luck kid." Idin said.

She watch Idin drop into the portal, she felt the spell snap shut and the gate seal itself, the magics locking the portal, Morgana fell to her knees crying.

Merlin.

Merlin snapped his head up, it was done, all of it, it was over, he went to Jen in the cabin who was reading she looked up at his approach.

"Its over Jen." Merlin said.

"Really we can go home?" Jen asked.

Merlin nodded.

"Idin told me to show you this." Merlin handed her his wedding ring.

"What? Why?" Jen asked.

As she asked that Idin appeared before them.

"Hi Honey." Idin said.

"Idin where are you?" Jen said.

"Honey I had to go away." Idin said.

"What do you mean go away?" Jen asked.

"I ... I had to seal the pit, forever, I had to so our Daughter will be safe." Idin said.

"Okay so what does that mean?" Jen said.

"It means honey that I had to go in and seal it behind me." Idin said.

"No you can't I need you." Jen said.

"I know honey, but if I didn't do this our Daughter will never have peace, we would never." Idin said.

"No Idin you can't do this." Jen said.

"I already did dear, I am trapped in the pit, most likely I am dead, and finally at peace, I need you to know Jen the past years with you have been the best of my life, I never thought Life could be so good." Idin said.

Jen fell to the floor.

"You can't leave me." Jen cried.

"I am sorry Jen, But I had to, you are safe now, our daughter is safe, I ask that you take care of Amrita and Sharon, knowing you four will be safe now is all that I could ever wish for." Idin said.

Jen was till crying.

"I love you Jen, I always will." Idin said as his image faded.

Jen grabbed Merlin and cried.

Iraq.

Morgana looked up from the flash, she was still on her knees crying, there stood Jen and Merlin.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.