Snowbound - Cover

Snowbound

Copyright© 2009 by Just Anybody

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A father, his teenage daughter, and her best friend get stuck in a roadside motel after a snowstorm closes the road. There's only one bed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex  

Holly moved out of the house without making too much of a fuss. To minimize damage, Bob hired a moving crew to pack all of her clothing and personal belongings professionally and even paid them to unpack everything wherever she wanted it. He specifically chose not to learn where she was; Dusty had told him that she didn't want to know. Emotionally it was rough on her, at least initially. Face it, the make up of the household had changed dramatically. Housekeeping chores became a bigger deal, although as it turns out, Holly wasn't the greatest at housekeeping anyway. Someone in Bob's office suggested a local cleaning service to do the routine stuff. The big deal was the absence of meal preparation. Bob had never thought of himself as much of a cook, he really didn't care to do much more than grill burgers outside in the summertime. Once again, his office came up with some suggestions and together, Bob and Dusty interviewed several people to prepare a dinner meal for them. After deciding on one they thought would be the best, they were sadly mistaken and within the month, selected a different candidate for the position.

One night, after finishing her homework, Dusty went down to the den where her father was watching a basketball game on television. "Daddy, it's been several months since Mom left. I know that you haven't dated any other women, and I remember how you told us that Mom had withheld sex for such a long period of time that it caused problems for you. I was wondering if we could pretend we were being delayed by snow again."

"Dusty, that's a very kind and generous thought but I don't want you to feel sorry for me because I threw your mother out of here."

"I didn't mean it like that, Daddy. I wanted to do it with you again. I've been thinking about it again lately, and Julie and I talked about it on the way to school last week, and I decided that I really wanted to do it with you again."

Bob put his arm around his daughter and pulled her close to him. "Well, when you put it that way, I think we could do something about that, but not tonight honey, because I don't have any condoms. I can buy some tomorrow."

"I found out from some girls at school that a doctor won't give you birth control pills until you've had periods for at least a year." In a very depressed voice she added, "I haven't had even one yet."

Bob stood up and took her hand, flicking off the television as he rose. "Come with me, Dusty. I think I know what we can do tonight."

Bob led her upstairs to his bedroom. Turning on only one light, the semi-darkened room was ideal for an erotic interlude. Bob held his daughter in his arms, kissed her tenderly and told her that she was welcome to join him in his bed whenever she wanted to. He moved with one hand to unbutton her blouse, allowing it to fall to the floor. He undid the clasp of her bra and then released his embrace so that she could shrug it off her shoulders. She reached for her belt and quickly stepped out of her jeans and panties while her father dropped his clothes as he stood. He once again lifted her to the bed, and joined her, kissing and caressing her tenderly. Her nipples were already hard when his lips touched them, but he kissed then for a moment and then sucked one firmly into his mouth, holding it in his lips and then flicking his tongue against it. Dusty moaned and sighed as he did this, but grew impatient and pushed his lead lower. Bob obligingly moved his body lower, kissing her abdomen on the way to her mound. He could smell her arousal before he even passed the level of her navel. She was, he thought, even more aroused than the first time. As his head reached the intersection of her thighs and her torso, he could see that several inches of the inside of her thighs were glistening with moisture. Her wetness was actually spread down her thighs. It was still very much the aroma of a virgin, unlike that of a mother or even a well fucked girl. This was the scent that only an innocent girl has, and she only has it for a relatively short time. But it was irresistible to Bob, and he quickly moved to his head into a position where he could easily lap up the elixir that he smelled. He moved his head forward, into her pussy lips, lapping at her moisture, then pushed his extended tongue into the entry of her cunt. Her first climax followed immediately, her hips shivering and shuddering, unladylike soft growls coming from her mouth and throat. Quickly he moved his tongue up the split of her labia, toying with every micro-inch along the way to her clitoris. He teased with his tongue as he neared it but once again, as he had before, did not touch her clit directly. Instead, he stopped completely, doing nothing for at least a minute, or if you asked her, an eternity. When she pleaded with him and pulled his head, he quickly moved his head to her clit, like a cat springing onto a mouse, putting his lips to her clit and then sucking it into them immediately, holding it very much in tension and within milliseconds, sucking it deep into his mouth to be held by his pursed lips with his teeth as clamps. He sucked her clit hard, pulling it about an inch upward from its normal resting place, and simultaneously activating nearly every nerve packed in the little orb. He was not gentle with it. He was, truth be told, about as aggressive as one could be without intentionally inflicting pain. He sucked her clit, flicked his tongue against it until she pleaded for him to stop, and then as he relaxed a little bit, quickly pushed two fingers into her vagina, twisted them slightly and then sucked her clit back as hard as he had ever sucked. Her orgasm then was the most intense he had ever seen a woman have. Her legs spread, then slapped his ears. She screamed, she cried, she slapped the top of his head with her hand and then pulled him into her even tighter. The conflict of her muscles and emotions continued non-stop for nearly two minutes, and when it calmed, he moved away, wiped his face on the sheets, and then moved back to her head to hold her, kiss her, and embrace her.

Once again, he could see her tears softly falling down he cheeks. "Daddy, you are so wonderful to me. I love you soooo much."

"I love you too, Dusty. You are a wonderful daughter."

"Tell me what to do for you, Daddy. I don't know what to do."

He took one of her hands and placed it on his very erect cock. "You can do it with your hand only, or you can do it with your mouth, honey. Either way will be wonderful."

She didn't know what to do, but she knew how good she felt when he kissed her there, so there was no hesitance that she would do the same for him. Quickly, she twisted her body around so that her head was in his crotch. It was the first time that she had seen him close up, and she held his cock in her hands, sensing the power of it and the softness of it as well. As she moved her hands, some of his pre-cum came out and she moved her tongue to lick it.

"Just move your tongue around it and then suck on it like a lollipop," he told her.

Slowly, cautiously so as to not hurt him, she moved her head on to his cock. After repositioning, she was able to suck all of the head and about three inches of his shaft into her mouth before gagging. She began moving her head up and down, concentrating on the rim, the edge of the hood of his cock, that step that defines the crown from the rest of the shaft. She sucked hard, and her tiny mouth put great pressure on his cock. In just a few minutes he told her that he was about to cum and that she could move her head away if she didn't want him to cum in her mouth.

The one thing she remembered from the talk of the girls at school was that guys didn't like it if you moved your mouth away. That one thing made her mind up completely; she had no idea what would happen, but she wasn't moving her head away for anything.

Suddenly Bob was groaning, thrusting his body straighter and holding her head in position. She was startled by the first blast of hot jism that flew from his cock into the depths of her throat. She nearly gagged but quickly swallowed as more of the cream filled her mouth, and then more, and she swallowed and then more and more and more again. Three times she swallowed what he had fired into her throat, and at the end, a very small amount remained on his cock. She licked that clean and for the first time, actually tasted what it was that he had given her. She wasn't sure that she liked the taste, but she didn't dislike it or hate it like some of the girls at school claimed. She laid her head on his leg and looked at his manhood, holding it gently in her hand as it began to soften. She was purring softly, without realizing it, and he pulled her back up to him, kissing her and embracing her.

"You don't know how much that means to me, Dusty. I love you very much."

"I love you too, Daddy, and I will do that for you whenever you want me too. Just tell me when."

The next morning, at breakfast, Dusty told Bob that Julie had asked if she might come over and spend the night. Bob was reluctant to agree and asked Dusty if she was still agreeable to that idea. Dusty's reply was that she had no problem with it but wanted to make sure that he didn't think of Julie as a replacement for Dusty. Bob assured Dusty that no one would ever replace her and that seemed to satisfy her concerns. They agreed that Julie would come to visit on Saturday and spend the night.

When she arrived, Julie was surprised to find out that Holly was no longer a part of their family. Dusty, it seems, had kept that troubling issue to herself, choosing not to share it with any of her schoolmates. Julie had been concerned about just how a visit to Bob's bed would take place, but upon learning that Holly was gone, she was much relieved, so much so that she actually jumped into Bob's arms as he walked into the living room.

"Dusty just told me about Holly being gone! Can we go up to your room now?"

"Wow! Somebody's just a little bit anxious, isn't she?" Bob teased her, while setting her down gently.

"Well, it's been a long time," Julie complained. "I have wanted to do it again ever since we came back from skiing over Christmas break."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.