Snowbound - Cover

Snowbound

Copyright© 2009 by Just Anybody

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A father, his teenage daughter, and her best friend get stuck in a roadside motel after a snowstorm closes the road. There's only one bed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex  

"Daddy, would it be so bad if you did it to me, too?" ... just the words that Bob never wanted to hear. There was no winning this battle; no way out of this mess. If he didn't say yes, his daughter would be crushed. If he did, he would commit incest and who knows what happens then.

Neither girl said anything, waiting for Bob to respond. He opted for a shower instead. He had to clear his head. He didn't even know if she had begun puberty yet, and if she hadn't, how responsive could he expect her to be. He couldn't just tell her to get undressed so that he could inspect her! And what if she had not? What if she is still physically a little girl? He didn't want to ruin sex for her by rushing it, but she obviously wanted to be just like Julie. This was NOT good. He knew that as sure as he knew his own name. He'd satisfied his horniness and was no longer thinking with his little head. Logic and maturity were supposed to prevail. But then he began to run out of hot water and he knew it was decision time.

He emerged from his shower and suggested that they all go find some breakfast. They could talk there without being specific and yet communicate with one another, as long as they all knew what the subject was. There were few people in the cafe when they arrived, and they were able to talk for quite some time without the risk of being overheard. Bob inquired about the road conditions with the cafe owner and was told that the wrecked truck was still blocking both lanes and the snow was too heavy to get the wrecker down there yet. With that answer went the only easy excuse Bob could think up.

"Okay, here's the situation: I am very concerned, Dusty, if you are physically mature enough for this yet. I have not seen you naked since you were about two years old, so I have no idea how much you have developed, if any. I do know that you want to do this, mostly because your best friend has and she has encouraged you to do it too. She claims to have enjoyed it immensely, and personally, I don't doubt that she did. However, it is also true and valid that if she convinces you to do this, she is not the only non virgin she knows, which reinforces her decision to do it. That's not a bad thing, necessarily; it's just a different way of looking at why she is encouraging you so."

"Let's say that you have developed physically sufficiently to allow this; then all is well from that question. But what if you have not? Do you risk getting hurt just to do this? What's the best way to answer this question? It seems to me that if the answer is yes to the physical development, then no matter how I ask it, it turns out okay. But, what if you discover half way through that you are not physically ready for this? What happens then? Will you be angry, bitter, sad, or jealous of your best friend?"

"And finally, there is the emotional side to this. What will you think about it when you get home?" Very quietly he added, "Even your best friend has not had sex with her own dad. So, there I have stated my concerns. We need to talk about and discuss them and then you must decide about them."

Dusty thought for a few minutes and then replied, "I can't answer all those questions, because I don't know what is necessary. What I can say is this. While I was stuck in the bathroom this morning listening to you two, I felt myself get very wet between my legs. I thought I had peed myself, but I discovered it wasn't pee and I realized that just hearing you had made me excited. And from what you have told me about Mom, she hasn't been much of a wife to you. So I don't know what I'll think when I get home, Daddy, but we're not home now, are we?"

Dusty removed her sweater as they walked back into their motel room. Her jeans were on the floor three steps later, before Julie had even closed the door. Standing there in just her panties, she looked at her father. If ever a girl existed that would challenge a man, it was right then, right there! Very slowly, Dusty rolled her panties down off of her hips, never taking her eyes off her father, never changing her "come hither" smile. Dusty, there is no doubt, was one of the most beautiful young girls on the planet. I am certain there are some that would be considered more seductive in appearance, but then, this was Dusty's first try at seduction. Bob stood still, not moving, not talking, doing nothing but watching his beautiful daughter disrobe in front of him. A beautiful face, gorgeous eyes, perfect skin, long, soft, flowing hair ... absolute perfection! Her breasts were just beginning to develop; they were not much more than a short stack of small diameter pancakes with a tiny bright pink cherry on top. As her hands rolled her panties further down, a very small, very sparse block of light brown pubic hair could be seen just above the top of the split of her pussy lips. It was so light, and so soft, that it was not detectable when her panties were on, but there is no doubt that it existed. Julie had walked up behind Bob and was already in the process of unbuttoning his shirt, As she unbuckled his pants and reached for the zipper, she could feel his erect cock pushing on it, looking for a way out of its confinement. As Dusty climbed onto the bed, Bob removed his remaining clothing and joined her. Julie opted to just sit on the chair and watch quietly.

Bob began lightly playing a finger in lazy circles around her tiny breasts, moving in a badly shaped figure eight whose loops became progressively smaller. As he did this, he watched her nipples harden and a blush come over her skin, and he knew that she was enjoying a very mild orgasm. After several minutes of doing nothing else, he allowed his fingers to travel across her nipples, dragging his thumb as an afterthought. On his third crossing, he gently pulled the nipple between his thumb and finger, lifting it upwards from her chest and causing her to moan gently and then sigh when he released it again. Being in no hurry, Bob did this to each breast several times, each time evoking the same response. Finally he leaned across her chest and brought his lips to her hardened nipples. Gently he sucked them in, holding them firmly and pulling them upward, just as he had done with his fingers. Dusty's breathing became heavier and she began moaning softly, almost continually. Bob abandoned her breasts and moved lower, slipping between her legs and kissing the inside of her thighs. He could smell the delightful aroma of her young sex. It was a perfume of desire that called him to the source. He moved ahead and when his lips touched her mound, she squirmed, as if to get away from the unfamiliar feeling. Bob kissed up one side of her labia and then back down the other, throwing her legs over his shoulders and exposing her sex to him. Her wetness was already seeping out as he gently licked the opening to her vagina with his tongue. Dusty's moan was much louder and was followed by another, more guttural sound that is near impossible to describe. He toyed with her there, flicking his tongue lightly into her before moving up the split, his tongue darting and flicking like that of a snake. He paused before he reached the top, moved away slightly and then, with pursed lips, sucked her clitoris into his mouth with as much suction as he could muster. Dusty screamed! Bob held fast, his tongue flicking her clit while his lips held it tight. Dusty's climax was inevitable and very shortcoming. Her thighs slapped Bob's head repeatedly as her body tried to deal with an emotional/physical release unlike anything she had ever experienced.

He continued his torment of her clit even as she began to calm down. As he did so, he could tell that her emotions and tensions were rebuilding, not relaxing. At just the right moment, he loosed her clit, sat upright and slid forward, held his cock in his hand and quickly moved it up and down her slit to wet it. He took aim, held the head against her portal and pushed in slowly. Were he not holding his cock, he would have concluded that he had aimed wrong. The initial size of her vaginal opening was tiny compared to the head of his cock. He pushed hard and felt some relaxation of her muscles and then he pushed again. Her virginal membrane destroyed, the head of his cock now rested completely inside her cunt. As he did so, Dusty's eyes flew open and a small scream came from her mouth. Tears flowed from her eyes, and Bob held motionless, allowing her some time to become accustomed to his presence inside her. After nearly a minute, she opened her eyes again, telling him that it was okay to continue. Slowly he pushed into her further. There is no way to adequately describe his feelings; he was separating flesh that had been together for thirteen years and expanding it to become a tube ten times its original size. Thankfully, she was very wet inside, her lubricant had pumped moisture throughout her vagina and he was able to slide smoothly along its walls. It was heavenly!

Of course, he bottomed out long before his cock was fully involved. He paused there for a minute to let her emotionally and mentally catch up to him and then slowly withdrew nearly the full length. He paused again at the top of his stroke before pushing into her again. He looked down between their legs and could see her clit as it was pulled and stretched against him each time his cock pushed into her cunt. He moved up slightly to interact with it and she responded by rotating her hips to enable more contact. The tempo of his stroke began to pick up as did the frequency of her moans and the shortness of her breath. Bob watched her eyes; he could see them moving even with her eyelids closed. They were darting from side to side, her head was weaving and the pitch of her moan rose to nearly a squeal. Bob could feel his end coming as well. He could feel the pressure in his balls, and knew it was near. With an effort, he thrust harder into her, and that triggered her first official orgasm during sex. She locked her ankles over his waist and rolled her hips up to meet his thrusts. The intensity of those thrusts changed, increasing to the point he was pounding his cock into her. On the third such thrust, his cock exploded his cum load inside her. She felt the hot cream, felt him shudder and grunt as he pushed in hard again, one last time. She smiled up at him and kissed him hungrily on his lips as he collapsed in a heap onto her chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.