Snowbound
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Just Anybody

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A father, his teenage daughter, and her best friend get stuck in a roadside motel after a snowstorm closes the road. There's only one bed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex  

Bob explained to the girls that they would stay the night in the motel and try to leave for home the next morning. He also explained that the room had only one double bed in it, which was okay because he assumed that there would be a sofa and he thought he could sleep on it. When they opened the door to the room, they were sadly surprised. The only furniture in the room was one double bed with one side pushed against the wall, a thirty inch wide dresser and a straight backed chair similar to those under a folding card table. That was it. No television, no radio, not even a telephone. Just a bed, a chair, a dresser and a very small bathroom.

There was a lot of conversation between Dusty, Julie and Bob but there were no alternatives. There wasn't even enough room for a person to sleep on the floor. Bob actually wondered how they managed to get the double bed into the room. Bob went back up to the office to call Julie's parents to make them aware of the situation and then called his own home to discover no one was apparently home. He left a message on the machine. When he returned to the room, he found that both girls were in the bathroom, changing into their pajamas. The door to the bathroom did not latch completely because it had opened about two inches. As Bob opened the room door, he could clearly see Julie's reflection in the mirror on the bedroom wall as she stood in front of the sink, naked, brushing her teeth. It was as if he was directly in front of her. Although he had not seen Dusty's body unclothed since she was a baby, he was aware that her development had not progressed much from the shape of a young girl. He was very surprised at Julie's development. Bob guessed that she would easily fill an A cup bra and her mound was masked by a mousy brown triangle of pubic hair dense enough to hide the split in her lips. He stood in the doorway without saying a word, actually just admiring how sexy Julie looked, even in a mirror. Finally he announced his return and moved so that he was no longer looking in the open bathroom doorway. He would have died of embarrassment had she looked up to see him staring at her that way.

"I'm going to run up to the motel office again for a second," he called to them. He was hoping to find some source to acquire a toothbrush and some deodorant, and by some miracle, found a vending machine that offered travel sizes. When he returned to the room, the girls were already in bed, Julie against the wall and Dusty in the center of the bed.

"Perhaps you should let me sleep against the wall, in case one of you has to get up in the middle of the night. No point in having to crawl over me just to get to the bathroom." They thought that was a good idea, since Dusty had been known to do just that. After Bob shut off the one light, the girls each moved to the left, Bob got undressed and awkwardly crawled over them to his position along the wall. Three people in a double bed made for some very tight quarters. It wasn't long before Julie had shifted position and was laying with her back to him.

During dinner, Bob had experienced a very weird feeling. He actually thought that Julie was flirting with him. It was such an unusual feeling that he found it hard to describe it himself, but he sensed that it was happening. Her eyes never left his, for a thirteen year old girl, she seemed to hang on every word he said. As they left the cafe, she grabbed his arm tightly, snuggling up to him, claiming it was "sooooo cold". And now, she was lying in bed next to him and he realized that she had put on perfume. He hadn't smelled any at dinner, or when he walked into the room immediately behind her. She must have put it on when he was up making the calls. Bob was a little stunned by this revelation, and more than confused by the implication. He wondered about her motivation and intent.

Bob was too uptight and stressed from the drive and other circumstances to fall asleep immediately. His daughter, Dusty, having skied in the morning, had no difficulty, however. He could hear her breathing softly and steadily on the far side of the bed. He lay motionless, thinking about the day's events, thinking about the tiny room, thinking about why Julie had applied perfume now, and listening for her breathing patterns that would indicate she was asleep as well. The aroma of Julie's perfume was almost intoxicating. It said to Bob, "I am Lolita, come be with me."

He encountered the first real problem of the night when Dusty turned over in her sleep and bumped into Julie, causing Julie to move away from Dusty and closer to Bob. So much closer that they were now doing what some people call "spooning". Both lay on their sides, Bob behind Julie's back and facing it and Julie's butt snuggled against Bob's crotch. Bob's mind raced. As long as she didn't move, he would be okay. How did he get into this situation? My God. what is that perfume? No, don't move your butt like that! The backs of her legs were touching his, and he could tell that they were uncovered. Certainly she has worn panties to bed, he thought, almost panic stricken.

Bob tried to put his top arm in between them, as a physical barrier, but whenever the slightest gap existed between them, she would move closer and the gap would disappear immediately. Bob was fighting himself to not become excited by her presence, but it was difficult. Suddenly, Julie sneezed, and her cheeks bounced against Bob's crotch. Bob couldn't take that strain, and immediately his cock started getting hard under his shorts. It was not centered and was causing him some discomfort so Bob carefully slid his top hand down, inside his briefs, and readjusted his cock to that it was centered. It was then that he realized that Julie had not worn the bottoms of her pajamas. She was naked from the waist down.

He didn't need this temptation. He had not had sex with his wife in nearly three weeks. He was certainly horny, there was no doubt about that, but this girl was only thirteen years old, and was lying right next to his own daughter. No he didn't need this at all. Maybe, he hoped, he was misinterpreting things.

Maybe, that is, until he felt her arm reach between them and slide into his briefs. He grabbed her wrist and held it, just as she wrapped her hand around his almost erect cock. He tried to pull her hand away, but she held onto him, kneading his cock in her hand. He released his grip on her wrist and she pushed his briefs down, exposing him. Pulling her knees up somewhat, she rotated her body until he was in position. and then pulled his cock towards her, letting him know what she expected. Bob could only refuse for so long, and then he relented and pushed his cock into her.

Immediately, she flinched and whimpered. He froze. My God, she had been a virgin, he thought. What have I done? Very soon, she moved her hips a little and he slid further into her. She was hot; oh she was hot, and very, very wet. Her vagina was tighter than anything he had ever experienced. He began fucking her, very slowly so as to keep the motions in the bed down. He reached around her hips and played with her pussy, discovering that she had a very nicely exposed clit. He rubbed it with his middle finger until he felt her tense up. Pulling it hard back against her pubic bone, she went over the top and the walls of her cunt contracted on his cock, holding him in place while she finished her orgasm. When they relaxed again, he slammed hard into her, mostly from the frustration of not being able to move, and let his own load fly. Five solid blasts of jism were pumped into Julie's cunt. Quietly, they lay together, still connected. She was asleep within minutes, and Bob also succumbed.

Sometime in the night, Bob couldn't tell the time for certain, Julie had aroused him sufficiently that he entered her again and repeated their earlier actions. Bob was barely awake enough to enjoy the sensation until she began intentionally contracting her vaginal muscles. He had never experienced that from any girl he had ever been with. His eyes were wide open now as she began milking him without having to move her body. What a sensation. "How does a young girl learn this stuff? Who was her teacher? My god, she is incredible." Bob thought, "She's only thirteen. I have had unprotected sex with her twice. If she gets pregnant, I go to jail and lose everything." It began to scare him enough that his cock began to soften. Julie immediately intensified her contractions, and Bob was lost her gift. His cum fired out so fast and so hard, he was afraid it would her hurt. Instead, she just moved closer and purred quietly.

They were awakened in the morning by the scream of his daughter. With the blankets and sheet pushed down from their bodies, Dusty had awakened and got out of bed only to look at her best friend laying half naked on the bed wearing only the top of her pajamas while her father, one arm cupping her breast and his briefs pushed to his knees, was snuggled against her best friend's naked buttocks. When she screamed they reacted, and Dusty saw her father's penis pop out of the vagina of her best friend. As it did, a large quantity of thick white cream seeped out of her body. Julie tried to cover herself by pulling the sheets up but Dusty was standing on them, and thus prevented them from hiding what had occurred.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.