Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Jo unhooked the top of her dress and shrugged it off her shoulders to reveal matching pale yellow bra and panties. She threw her dress into the closest corner of the room. Unhooking her bra she leant forward slightly and slipped it off freeing her breasts. Leaning forward she pushed her panties down her straight legs and stepped out of them. She stood upright again and tossed her underwear into the corner with her dress.

There was one thing I disliked immediately, her tangled mat of pubic hair. This completely obscured her slit. Now call me a pervert if you like, but I do like the look of a woman's 'front bottom'. The curves and cleavage of the female slit turn me on. I dislike any body hair below the neck; this might be strange as I really like very long hair on a woman. And none of my ladies have more than shoulder length hair.

I felt a body very close to my side. "She need flymo boss," Karolina stated just what I was thinking. I smiled at her and Jo looked down at her untrimmed rug.

"Put your hands behind your neck please, Jo." I ordered.

She raised her arms and placed them behind her head. Karolina and I looked at the miniature jungle under each armpit. "Jeez boss, bitch gotta be French." Karolina looked shocked at the amount of body hair. Then I noticed tears running down Jo's face.

"What's wrong, Jo?"

"I ... I've f ... f ... failed you my M ... Ma ... Master. I've only been your girl for a few minutes and I've failed you already." Jo was distraught in her own sense of failure.

I stroked her cheek and looked her in the eye. "Jo, you haven't failed me at all. You didn't know my preferences before you came here. You can please me by shaving. If you don't shave now, after knowing my desires for my girls, then you will have failed me."

She leant into my hand, nuzzling her cheek into my palm. "Sorry Master, I can do better, please let me do better. I can do lots of things, Master, let me show you. I can please you with all three holes, Master. I can, Master, I can lick cunt good too, Master." I held her to me as she started to panic. I hugged her and crooned soothing sounds into her ear. Her babbling quietened and she relaxed in my arms.

"Karolina, take Jo and bathe her. She is to have a strong sleeping pill and then put into my bed." Karolina took hold of Jo's arm and eased her away from me and out of the room. I turned to Karen and Julia, "Now, what I am to do with you two?"

Karen looked down at her feet then up at me, "Master, can we say goodbye to Mother?"

I was puzzled by this request. "What do you mean, 'say goodbye'?" I asked.

Julia looked at me with tears running down her face. "Well, you are going to put Mum down, aren't you?" She said this with such conviction and honesty that I blanched.

"ELA!" She was at my side immediately.

"Boss?"

"Ela, take these two girls to their mother." I looked at her to make sure she understood exactly what I wanted. "They are to stay with her all the time. They are to be told about everything that is done to or given to their mother and they are to be allow to sleep with her as well. NO-ONE is allowed into my bedroom while they are sleeping! No-one! I'll sleep in one of the guest rooms tonight. We'll sort this out in the morning."

"OK boss, understand, the girls stay with Mum all the time and have everything explained. They sleep safe. I'll tell Elastic, she'll need to know." Ela hurried the girls away and I almost collapsed into my chair. I wondered what on Earth had caused Jo to panic so much. I pulled out a notepad and started making notes about the questions I wanted to ask Karolina and Ela tomorrow morning.

Still writing I felt a hand on my shoulder, looking up I saw Kelly at my side. "Boss, I think that you ought to see this."

"Oh?" Kelly held out her hand to me. Hand in hand she led me into the room we had been using for TV and movies. The screen was down and a DVD had been paused at its title 'Naughty Erica'. We sat and Kelly started the DVD. The first scene was Jo hanging by her wrists from the ceiling. Her arms were spread wide apart and she was standing on a stool. She was naked and facing the camera. A woman came into view and attached a very long leg spreader to one of Jo's ankles, she pushed that leg out to the side and attached the other end to the single leg Jo was supported by. She ran her hands up Jo's legs and played with her pussy for a little while and we watched as she thrust her fingers deep into Jo's cunt. Then she pulled the stool from under Jo leaving her fully hanging from her wide spread wrists. The woman picked up a whip and started whipping Jo's defenceless body.

I wondered how Jo could have taken such a beating without being badly scarred.

Kelly left soon into the film, "This is too sick for me, Boss."

Finally the movie ended. Jo hung seemingly unconscious from her wrists, her entire body covered with welts and bruises. Well at least now I knew what type of person her previous owner had been. If he took delight in causing that much pain and suffering to a valuable slave, I could easily imagine him 'putting down' a slave that annoyed him.

Well, I thought, maybe I'll have some answers in the morning.

Dinner was a quiet affair. There was only Kelly and Elastic with me tonight. Conversation was sparse as we were all occupied with our own thoughts.

I watched as the two maids, originally part of the Crynos housekeeping staff, cleared the dirty crockery. Karolina had chosen their uniforms with me in mind. Tight sleeveless top with very low neck both front and back, and a short, loose 'A line' skirt. As they bent to get to the plates I was given a good display of their bra-less breasts, and if they turned at anything more than a sedate rate their skirts flared up to show their panty-less nether-regions. One of the girls, not working tonight, had 'accidentally' managed to get a top that was too big and when she worked it always fell off one shoulder or the other, exposing a full breast.

Karolina had told me that all four of the waitresses who worked in the private dining room would allow me to touch them, or even undress for me if I ask them too. But, so far, I had not put this to the test. I nearly did tonight as a tall girl stood right next to me and reached across the table for a plate she should have picked up from the other side. Her body heat and the proximity to her naked legs almost made me slide my hand up her thigh to see what little gems she had concealed under that short skirt.

But I wanted more than just a quick fumble with one of the staff. I wanted, no needed, some tender loving from a friend tonight. While both Kelly and Elastic had shared my bed (Elastic was by far the most inhibited of the girls who had done so) they were not Karolina or Ela.

Karolina would have noticed how I felt hours ago and would have ... would have loved me. But she was helping someone else now and I would have to wait.

Kelly game to me and held out her hand, "Come on, Boss, let's go to bed."

Elastic took my other hand and we went to Kelly's bedroom. Kelly and I kissed. At first it was our usual whole body contact kiss but then Elastic surprised me by undressing Kelly while we kissed.

Elastic then undressed me as well. Kelly turned her back to me and started rubbing against me, frequently holding my hands against her breasts and between her legs. Elastic stood watching us, waiting for something. The (very) tiny part of my brain that wasn't enjoying the naked woman in my arms, and under my fingertips, wondered what she was waiting for.

"Elastic," at Kelly's word Elastic's head came up to look her in the eye, "go and start the shower, make sure it's nice and warm, then get in." Elastic nodded and left us to go into the bathroom.

"You didn't really see it did you?" Kelly asked.

"See what?" I didn't really know what she was talking about.

"How Elastic responds to orders."

"Oh." I still wasn't really sure what Kelly meant.

"Oh yes. She's not as inhibited as most of us think. I cracked her wide open about two weeks ago." Kelly brought both of my hands down to nestle in her swampy sex, "I was going absolutely mad for a shag. I had just started rubbing this..." and she ran my hands over her clit, the 'this' in question, " ... when she walked in. I couldn't take another interruption so I just shouted at her."

"And just what did you shout at her?" This was getting interesting now.

"Get you fucking gear off and come and give me a cum!" Kelly laughed as she remembered the occasion.

"And what did Elastic do?"

"Have a guess."

"Ran away screaming?" I guessed.

"No. She stripped off, got on her knees and sucked me until I came twice. I had to tell her to stop sucking." Kelly turned to face me, a wicked grin on her face. "Do you know what she's doing right now?"

"Err ... Naked in the shower waiting for you."

"Bet she's not."

I thought about this for a moment and remembered Kelly's reputation for winning bets. But what else could Elastic be doing, I thought. I remembered Kelly's instructions to her, 'Go and start the shower, make sure it's nice and warm, then get in.' Elastic had to be in the shower. "Twenty pounds," I said, a little uncertainly. We shook.

"Sucker!" said Kelly with a laugh and pulled me by my cock into the bathroom where Elastic was indeed in the shower, but not naked as I had thought. She was still fully clothed and she stood letting the warm water cascade over her face and down her dress as though it was the most natural thing in the world

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.