Tycoon
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Joasia took June upstairs together with the shredded remains of her contract. I turned to Christine.

"Why didn't you call me?" Christine had gone beyond miffed and was now officially 'peeved'.

[Author's Note — Descriptions of British alert states can be found at http://www.arrse.co.uk/Jokes/jid=2841/cid=1/sortby=time/ad=desc.html]

"Karolina, call Christine's mobile please."

Karolina hit a speed dial number while Christine started rummaging in her handbag. Christine's mobile phone rang from its place on my desk.

"Oh," she said sheepishly. "And I told my uncle I was late because I was screwing with you." She buried her face in her hands with embarrassment; she was getting a lot of that lately. "That's when he told me the message Joasia had really sent. Do you want to know how long he laughed for? He hasn't laughed like that for years, since before Auntie May got ill." She looked thoughtful for a moment. "It did him good. It really did him good." She jumped up and, throwing her arms around me, kissed me deeply. "What the fuck does it matter, eh? So he laughed. But he was a whole lot more cheerful when I left than I have ever seen him. Oh, I've got to call Sue."

Karolina was already dialling Sue, Terry's secretary. Christine picked up the phone on my desk when Karolina nodded to her.

Sometimes hearing only one side of a phone conversation can be quite amusing.

"Sue..." Christine started.

"Yes, Sue, it was very funny ... Now Sue..."

"Susan ... I'm not sure it was that funny ... Anyway what would my uncle say about you laughing at me like this?"

"Oh ... He's standing beside you. I'll have a word with him later."

"Yes I do know whose side you're on, usually the left hand side, except when your sister visits and then she has the left hand side and you take the right with uncle in the middle. Don't forget who gets the beds made in this place."

"Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. I was being really bitchy then and you didn't deserve it. Please accept my heartfelt apologies. I am so sorry. Look, I want to talk with you about Uncle Terry."

"No I haven't either."

"That was Joasia one of Lord Paul's girls."

"Yes he's just stolen June Whiting."

"I suppose I could throw him out, tell him we need the room for a paying guest, that sort of thing." She grinned at me, then placed her hand on my chest and stroked me gently.

"Are you accusing meeee of sleeping with a guest? Oh I am so shocked. When have I ever..."

"Well yes, there was him."

"I was a little drunk then and, anyway, she brought me back in the morning."

"Oh yeeeaaahhh. But who wouldn't have fucked him. I know you wanted to."

"Yes, yes! You've made your point and we do fuck. He's not too shabby actually."

"Running my hand over his chest."

"No! You've got enough on your hands looking after Uncle Terry."

I was getting a little bored now so I started unbuttoning Christine's dress. These buttons were little and fiddly so I started to bite them off. This was much more fun, especially the ones between her breasts. Having opened her dress enough I slid it off her shoulders, this involved Christine having to change hands with the phone.

"He's taking my dress off."

"Oh, come on, that was a daft question. He's a bloke! Why do you think he's taking my bloody frock off. Silly cow!"

Removing her bra involved another change of hands. Christine just said, "My bra," and continued with her side of their woman talk which, as everyone knows, is, on the whole, semantically null. Removing her bra revealed ... Man Toys! With which I played. They are very entertaining. I could see that Christine was also getting in on the act, slightly flushed and breathing heavily.

I kissed my way down her stomach, stopping at her bellybutton for a bit of, not exactly navel gazing, more like navel exploration, with my tongue.

Downward again and panties! I eased her narrow briefs down and unveiled her vagina. Immediately I spotted the gleam of her clit jewellery, this was a bar and when we did it earlier her climax had been on a hair trigger. I wonder how she would react to some licking. So I tried licking, and nipping and sucking.

Christine leant back against my desk and opened her legs, raising her knees a little to tilt back her hips and give me better access. I pressed my lips against her vagina and sucked. Hard! Christine gasped and dropped the phone. I felt hands in my hair and my head was suddenly clamped to her vagina. That's when I sucked and licked and nibbled and flicked my tongue over her clit and sucked her inner lips into my mouth and tried to play the trumpet with them.

Christine came, squirting her cum (and a little urine) into my mouth. She was leaning over me still holding my head as she panted and gasped her orgasm out.

"Y ... You bas ... You bastard. You actually did me while I was on the phone. God! Couldn't you even let me hang up?"

She picked the phone up and held it to her ear. Then pulled it away and looked at it in shock.

"They're doing it now!." She listened again and smiled, "Sounds like Uncle Terry is good."

She looked at me. "You're just a bloody sex maniac, and infectious!"

I kissed her which she returned with interest, and then waved me away. "I want to listen to this," and she turned away from me.

I went to Karolina's desk. She and Ela were still working, though Ela did have a big, cheese eating, grin on her face.

"Karolina, get me Sasha please."

Karolina hit a speed dial button and within a minute Sasha was on the line.

"Sasha, Hi."

"Hello Paul, I've got some good news for you. I've bought you a title. A real one. You are now the Lord of Symington."

"Symington!" I laughed, "Where the fuck is that?"

It was Sasha's turn to laugh. "Fuck knows, but you are now a real Lord. Now, what can I do for you?"

"I need some searches and conveyancing done."

"I'll have to hand them on, I don't do conveyancing."

"Maybe not, but you are my, and my company's solicitor so all soliciting goes through you."

"You know you can be locked away forever for saying that," she laughed. "So what's the address?"

"Two addresses and they are both hotels."

"Christine convinced you to get into the hotel business then."

It was my turn to laugh, "No, these are two gold-standard investments that Karolina found for me. OK, the first is The Coralline on the Pentonville Road. And the second is The Crynos on The Angel." Suddenly there was silence on the other end of the phone.

"Sasha? Are you OK?"

"What was the name of the second place?"

"The Crynos. C — R — Y — N — O — S. On The Angel."

"And Karolina found this for you?" Sasha asked quietly.

"Yeah, internet and a few phone calls. She even called Tadeusz and spoke with him about it."

"And you think that you can get this place?"

"Well I don't want to go into the details over the phone, but yes I do. And for a good price too. One point two million."

"What!"

"Is that too much?"

"Look, I'll get someone fast but discrete on to this and I'm coming back up there. We need to talk face to face."

"See you so..." but she had hung up.

The conversation with Sasha had puzzled me but there was nothing I could do about that ... Well, yes, there was one thing I could do. "Karolina, Sasha was surprised at our interest in The Crynos. See if you can find out anything will you."

Karolina bent toward her PC. She had become a genius in finding information for me. She had found out the problems with The Coralline, and then an indiscrete word from a friend during a phone call had led to The Crynos.

Karolina's fingers flew over her keyboard and when she waited for the internet to reveal its secrets to her, she lifted her phone and started dialling.

I turned away.

"Busy Ela?" I inquired.

"Gonna be here ages yet, Boss. These installs can be a bit tricky. Don't wait up for me."

I kissed her, and she kissed back quite enthusiastically. Then I kissed Karolina, whose heart wasn't really in it, and went upstairs. Maybe I would find someone up there who could find some time for me.

The first thing that I found when I came into the lounge was June ripping into two of the hotel staff for their standard of work.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.