Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

June and Joasia spoke quietly for a couple of minutes and then Joasia brought out a clothes press holding another set of clothes for me.

June undressed me and then knelt in front of me. She leant forward and gently lifted my cock into her mouth with her tongue. She grasped my hands and brought them to the sides of her head, pressing them there. Pulling away for a moment she looked into my eyes.

"Fuck my mouth. I want you to, please fuck my mouth."

Then she sucked me into her hot mouth again.

I held her head and slowly thrust in and out. June accepted my cock into her mouth and then her throat. She let me bury myself deep in her throat without any gagging. Her tongue was constantly in motion and when I was embedded deep enough to be pressing her nose against my abdomen she would reach out with her tongue to try to lick my balls. I slowly built up my pace and rhythm and I came while deep in her throat. Straining I held my position and pumped again and again into her throat. At last I pulled back and she breathed deeply again.

"Thank you," I said as I helped her to her feet and then kissed her. At first she tried to turn her head away but quickly turned back to me and opened herself to my advances.

She dressed me quickly but without rushing. But I was a little surprised at what she dressed me in. Just light sandals and a long, long, shirt. The shirt was the most surprising. Dropping to mid thigh it was spilt up both sides to my waist. It had buttons all the way down the front but it was only buttoned to just above my cock. I walked towards the wall mirror and saw how my cock would peek out with every step. I knew that an erection would have no problems in displaying itself.

I looked at June again.

"It's what they said you are to wear." she said and I could see tears pricking her eyes as she worried about my reaction to being dressed like this.

"If this is what they want, this is what they get." I opened my arms and she came into them and we hugged. I kissed her again. She dropped her arms by her sides and relaxed, more like surrendered her body into mine.

We finished our kiss and I noticed my ladies behind me watching us. I turned and was totally gobsmacked by what they were now wearing. Compared to them I was overdressed. Joasia had on, if you could call it that, a strip of white material about two feet wide and maybe eight foot long. In the centre a crude hole had been ripped for her head. It hung down front and back. There were no closures, fastenings belts or anything. As she moved it too would move showing her nakedness beneath. Karolina was better dressed, but only in the sense that better meant that she had a belt. She did have another problem though. The ripped neck in her covering (there was absolutely no way anyone could call it a dress) was too large and it kept slipping off her shoulders. When it did it totally exposed her breast on that side. They both held their hands out, and they each had a leather collar resting on their hands.

Karolina looked at me with more dignity that I could have mustered dressed similarly.

"Please my Master, Collar your slave."

I took the collar from her and placed it round her neck. It fit tightly she would know that she was wearing this every second that it was on.

Joasia presented me with her collar.

"Please my Master, Collar your slave."

With the proper pronunciation and grammar I knew that both had practised this sentence until they got it perfect. This seemed to be a ritual so I would have to be careful what I said and did. It was obviously important to both of them. June stood by my side without saying a word.

I took Joasia's collar and placed it on her neck. This fit a little tighter than Karolina's and I was sure that I would have the fitting checked when we returned to London.

June kissed me, "Have a good time."

"Aren't you coming too?"

"I haven't been asked and anyway I've nothing to wear."

"Wear like me," Joasia suggested.

She thought about it for a moment looking at the very little that Joasia was wearing.

"Ok."

Joasia left and returned with a plain white sheet and a pair of scissors. Looking at June she measured off a width of the sheet and nicked one end with the scissors. Then she ripped the sheet lengthways.

"Need nude you."

June undressed, folding her clothes and placing them neatly on the sofa. Laying the strip of cloth over Junes shoulder Joasia roughly measured the centre of the strip and made a crude cut which she opened out by ripping again. Then she placed the 'slave garment' over June's head and stepped back. Taking the small strip left, Joasia twisted it into a crude belt which she loosely tied round June's waist.

"That do." Joasia pronounced. Then June stood by my ladies and I looked at them. Even with June's garment being much shorter than the others, there was so much to look at that no-one would notice the difference. With the belt June would be covered a little more than the other two, but only by a minor degree.

"Now, my ladies, perhaps you will tell me what sort of 'entertainment' we are having tonight." I tried to be stern but failed miserably.

Joasia answered, "Boss master of slaves now. Need learn how..." she had a quick conference with Karolina, "how enjoy slave biggest."

I thought for a moment as to how I was going to 'enjoy slave biggest'. I knew that I was enjoying my two ladies so much already.

"Ummm..." Again I gave them a stern look. This one failed too.

I moved toward the door to go back downstairs.

"Hold boss hand. You friend not slave." Karolina whispered, perhaps a little too loud.

June thought for a moment.

"I'd like to be your friend but tonight I'm his servant. I'll walk with you."

I walked back down to the hall with my three followers. The seating had been rearranged, with the chairs replaced by three chaise lounges. These were in a semicircle around a cleared area in the centre of the room. They were quite widely spaced with cushions and pillows surrounding each one. We were the first to arrive and I led my group to the centre of the room.

"June, see if you can get me a drink please."

She leant towards me and whispered, "Don't ask, just tell." She kissed my cheek and ran to a door. I watch the delightful sight of her bum flashing me as her 'dress' swung side to side.

Hearing a noise to my side I turned. Christine was approaching. She looked fabulously sexy. While her dress was loosely the same as Joasia's it had a lot more cloth and was pleated to provide warmth and covering for her. The golden cord she had been wearing earlier in the evening was wrapped around her chest just below her breasts, lifting her breasts and holding the cloth tight onto them. However with every step she took, the forward swing of her leg pushed the cloth to the side showing naked skin from ankle to chest.

In her right hand Christine held a long thin English style crooked cane. In the other a leash, which was attached to a ring embedded in the clitoral hood of the naked girl walking behind her. It was Justine. Naked but decorated with gold chains. A very heavy, long, gold chain ran from nipple ring to nipple ring, its weight dragging both breasts downward. It swung with every step, dragging the tormented breasts with it. She was blindfolded and her arms seem to have been secured behind her back. Small covers over her ears completed her coverings.

"I see you've found a new toy, Lord Paul," Christine said as she watched June run back to me with my drink.

To my surprise June knelt by my side holding my drink at a convenient height for me to reach.

"Not too badly trained though."

"Umm ... I just need to train them to tell me more about what's happening." I scowled down at June, who just looked up at me smiling widely.

A warm hand on my shoulder made me turn. It was Sasha, she too was dressed for some serious sex play, wearing a very small bolero jacket which mostly covered her nipples (provided she didn't move, or even breath deeply) and exposed most of the rest of her breasts. Her skirt comprised of four short two inch wide strips of soft leather hanging from a gold chain. She kissed me and slipped her hand into my shirt to grip my cock for a moment. I returned the favour by slipping my hand between her legs and along her wet slit.

Sasha was accompanied by a young girl I hadn't seen before, though she looked a lot like Sasha herself.

"My sister Nina. She's a bit of a slut."

She might be a bit of a slut but tonight she was a bound slut. Leather straps and cuffs bound her arms to her sides and lifted her small breasts. A metal 'O' gag kept her mouth open and prevented her from closing her lips. Judging from the amount of drool running down her chin and neck she had been wearing it for some time.

Sasha saw me looking at the 'O' ring gag.

"I thought about using a ball gag to keep her quiet, but I wanted her tongue to be available so it's the O ring tonight."

"Oh of course you need her tongue free." I replied seriously.

Sasha just laughed and slapped my arm. "You tit."

I cupped the luscious globes under her bolero jacket, "no, these tits, me pillock."

"And speaking of tits," Christine interrupted. "I need Lord Paul to do something for me."

"Of course Christine anything."

"Yes, I think that you would try to do anything for one of your friends. But this is a little easier. Please undo this knot," she pointed to the gold cord around her chest.

It was a simple slip knot and when I pulled the release end, the remaining cord fell to the floor.

"I said that I'd show you sometime," and she slipped from her dress to stand naked.

Sasha and I looked at her appreciatively. Christine had a fine body and firm breasts. The even pale gold of her tanned skin was only broken by the paler lines left by small bikini briefs. She trimmed her pubic hair leaving a thin V pointing toward her vagina where the gleam of a clit ring could be seen. Sasha had no hesitation in running her hands over Christine's' breasts and between her legs. She pulled on the ring with interest.

Christine handed us each a small ball ended bar, "would you put these in for me?"

I took one and looked at her ear.

"It doesn't go there," she laughed.

I looked at her nipple.

"It helps if you suck on them a little first."

Well, it's a dirty job but someone's got to do it. Sasha and I sucked on a nipple each. Christine put her hand on the backs of our heads and pulled us onto her breasts.

"Oh God! That's so good."

But she released us. I looked carefully at the now engorged nipple and saw the hole at its base. I unscrewed one end ball off the bar, threaded the bar through the nipple and replaced the ball. It was the first time I had ever inserted someone's nipple jewellery.

"I'm getting the slut's nipples pierced. I might get her clit hood done as well."

"UH!" Sasha's sister exclaimed.

"What does she think about that?" I asked.

"Fuck knows. I haven't asked her. She's just my little sex slut. I do what I want with her."

The sex slut nodded.

A gong sounded.

Christine put her dress on. No belt this time though.

"Lord Paul Would you take the centre seat, Lady Sasha if you would take the seat on the left. I shall have the seat on the right."

We sat. Or rather we arranged ourselves on the backless couches. June came and knelt on a cushion by my head, raising the drink that she still held so I would be able to take it more easily. Joasia knelt behind the couch and Karoline knelt to the front and rested her head in my lap. I put a hand on her head and slowly stroked her hair.

A warm hand started stoking my inner thigh from behind. I looked down, Joasia smiled up at me and continued her stroking.

The lights dimmed and a spotlight trained on the side of the small stage. A typical female impersonator stepped into the lit circle. A large feathered head piece reached to the ceiling. His gown glittered from the sequins sewn into it. The gown was split to mid thigh and showed the very high heels he (?) was wearing.

He walked to the centre front of the stage and stood with arms thrown wide.

Then slowly toppled backward onto the floor. Two female stage hands ran out and helped him to his feet, swearing all the time.

Eventually he stood there steadying himself on the two stage hands.

"Fucked if I know how Danny La Rue did it. No wonder he's dead." And he pushed the head piece off releasing a swath of blonde hair down to her waist.

"Get rid of the fucking shoes too." And the stage hands bent and removed her shoes.

"Now, ladies and gentleman, to entertain you tonight we are privileged to have the lead soprano from the Luton Girl's School choir singing a selection of arias from the more popular operas."

We then heard a girl's voice, off stage, rising through the scales to a high C.

"Well we now know where his Lordship is," we all laughed, "and what he's doing."

We laughed louder.

"Good grief, it's fucking hot in here. I'd heard that the management were too mean to turn the heating on so I wore my thermal vest."

Sasha and I laughed, Christine threw a plastic glass at me.

The MC went to the side of the stage, "Give me a hand with this," and she turned her back. A hand appeared and undid her gown's zip.

She returned to the centre front of the stage and shrugged out of her gown, leaving her naked except for stockings and a waist cinchier. Her full breasts and completely shaven pussy showed that she was most definitely a she after all.

She then gave a very funny fifteen minutes of stand up comedy which made my sides ache.

"We have a fun set of entertainment for you tonight starting with a gymnastic display and then a fashion show. I must ask that you remain in your seats during the gymnastic display but the girls welcome you to come and have a closer look at any of the fashions that they are going to show you tonight."

The lights went out and we could see in the gloom that the stage cleared.

The lights came on again, this time showing an empty stage, and then a single young girl came onto the stage. Dressed in a flowing red and orange costume she began an intricate display of agility and gymnastic ability. Jumping, tumbling and rolling across the stage, she was mesmerising us with her skill and grace.

Then a second girl appeared and mirrored the first. This time though whenever the second girl got close to the first she snatched at the first's costume, removing part of it each time.

Then a third girl joined the other two and the third girl snatched at the second girl's costume as the second girl snatched at the first girl's costume. All the while they continued with the gymnastics.

Quickly now the first girl was stripped, leaving her naked except for a leather body harness which emphasised her breasts and pussy without concealing anything. And another girl joined and then another and another until there were ten girls on stage. Then the first girl started stripping the last girl.

Very soon they were all naked but for their body harnesses. When they were all naked they lined up and took a bow. The line up showed that they were all very young their chests showing small budding breasts, all pussies were totally hair free. They bowed again then raced off.

As the MC walked onto the stage a loud 'crack' made us all jump. We turned to look at Christine and saw her cane lying across Justine's bum. Justine's head was buried between Christine's legs obviously giving her mistress pleasure. Christine saw us all looking at her. "Teeth," she said in way of explanation.

We looked again at Justine and could easily see a red welt showing across her bum.

"Ladies and gentleman, the young ladies of the gymnastic display team need a short rest at this point so we'll have a fifteen minute break." She looked at Justine, "And deal with any staff problems which might have cropped up." She arched an eyebrow as she said this and Sasha and I laughed. Justine got another stoke with the cane.

I got up and June followed me.

"June get me another drink, but first take that thing off."

June's eyes widened then she smiled.

"Yes Sir." And she removed the belt and lifted her 'slave dress' over her head dropping both at her feet. Naked she ran toward the bar to get my drink. Of course I watched her pert bum as she ran. Lovely.

Karolina and Joasia came to my side next.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.