Tycoon
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I released Joasia from the stocks and she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me fervently.

"This excite much big. Do soon again yes?"

"Do again soon, yes."

We sat for a coffee. Neither Christine nor Kelly seemed the least put out by the rest of us being naked.

Joasia and Karolina wouldn't sit at the table though, they moved their chairs away and both sat facing me with their legs parted.

"Don't you let your servants sit at the same table as you Lord Paul?" Kelly asked in surprise. Christine also seemed a little puzzled by their seating.

"Sir like look at tits and pussy. We give Sir tits and pussy look at." Karolina said, a little forcefully.

She looked at me.

"Sorry Sir. Not like people think you bad master. You best master. Look after girls proper. Sir punish bad girl spank." Then she turned to her mother. "I bad girl now Momma."

"Well, if Lord Paul likes to look at naked tits and pussies I'd better let him get a good look at mine as well." And Justine too moved away from the table and sat legs open, arms by her side.

We spoke quietly for a while. Christine detailed Kelly and Justine's duties and we sorted out our eating arrangements and food likes and dislikes. Occasionally Justine would reach for her coffee. This seemed to be a complicated manoeuvre involving standing, with feet more than shoulder width apart, then leaning forward from the waist and stretching forward with one hand, always the one furthest from me, while the other arm was tucked behind her. This of course gave me a magnificent view of her large breasts as they swung beneath her. They moved gently and captivated my attention each time.

Finally, as she placed her cup back on the table I reached forward and cupped one of her warm soft breasts in my hand. I gently massaged the globe for a moment, feeling the nipple growing, becoming trapped between two fingers. She remained in position for a long while as I played with her breast. Suddenly I realised that she was maintaining what must be an uncomfortable position just for me. I released her.

"Thank you." I said looking directly into her eye. "You have lovely breasts."

"Thank you." She replied with a smile.

We talked for a few more minutes until Christine's mobile phone rang and she had to leave to sort out a booking error.

"And this is one of the reasons that this place needs a really good concierge."

She kissed me and left.

I asked Justine about using office facilities and was led to the ground floor where a fully equipped office was available. This was just another part of the Peal Tower suite. She showed me a desk drawer in which there were a series of hard disk caddies. I hadn't seen these for a long time. They had been popular when people wanted multiple operating systems (OS), but hard disk drives were not really big enough for the space requirements of two systems. Each caddy was labelled with the OS and programs installed.

I picked out two, the first Windows XP Pro with MS Office 2003 & MS SQL client tools, the second Debian Lenny with KDE and Open Office. I slid the windows cartridge into the PC under the desk and switched it on.

"Any chance of getting another PC set up?" I asked Justine. She hesitated for a momentthen lifted the desk phone and called Christine. Justine explained my request and then the frown on her face lifted and she smiled.

"Our IT techie will be with you in a few minutes." she said and then left to go back upstairs and finish putting away our clothes.

A few minutes later she returned with my ladies and showed them the office. Karolina was incensed!

"You start work not tell me. I you temp. I look after office with you. You not want no more?"

She was almost in tears. Joasia was shocked at her daughter's outburst.

"Yes you are my temp. And I want you to be my permanent assistant. I do want you working with me because we work very well together. I came down to make some calls and try to set up an office where we can work. I have already asked if I can have a second PC for you."

"I your temp?" she asked with hope and relief.

"You are my permanent Personal Assistant, my PA."

"I permie?"

"Yes you are a permanent employee."

"What PA."

"A PA is some one who does the things that I need. A PA does lots of things, it is a very responsible position. My PA must work very closely with me and come with me when I travel abroad."

"Mean you fuck me?"

"Would you like me to?"

In answer she lay across the desk and offered me her dripping pussy.

"Fuck PA now!"

I'm not sure, but I don't think that this was a request.

"I be office machine you."

So I fucked her. And it was wonderful, for a while.

Kelly entered the office, of those who had been upstairs she was still the only one wearing clothes. But she brought a young woman who was pulling a trolley on which there was a PC together with keyboard, monitor, mouse and a collection of cables and leads.

Kelly didn't bat an eyelid at the three naked people in the room, two of them fucking. However the other woman did. As she entered the room she muttered something to herself, I think I recognised the language as Polish.

Karolina nearly ripped my dick off as she spun round to face this new woman.

Both she and Joasia exploded!

Karolina stormed around the desk (oblivious to the possible damage she might have done to delicate parts of my anatomy), and Joasia sprang across from the window she had been looking out of.

Joasia reached her first, she was still shouting as she slapped the woman across the face with enough force to knock her off her feet. The woman struggled to her feet and drew back her hand to give Joasia a full round house punch but her wrist was grabbed by Karolina who turned her and gave her another slap. This one nearly lifted the woman off her feet and definitely put her down on the floor.

Now the woman saw that she had assailants on both sides and she wisely decided to stay on the floor and curl up into a ball. She shouted something else. I don't think it was very nice as Joasia drew back her foot to kick and Karolina reached down with hands shaped into claws.

"STOP!" I commanded. I didn't shout, you don't need to shout when you've practiced on a parade ground. But there was plenty of volume and a huge amount of 'obey me' as well. They stopped; all of them.

The woman on the floor started to move away, Joasia and Karolina turned toward her.

"BE STILL NOW! DO NOT MOVE!"

I went into 'Pissed Off SNCO' mode. Face a blank mask, body rigid and upright, I didn't need a uniform to let everyone in the room know that I was the boss.

I walked over to the prone woman and offered her my hand. Before I assisted her to her feet I glanced at Karolina and Joasia, They both looked at me in shock, then each took a step away from the woman. A single step but it was a step away.

I helped her to her feet and then to a chair. She watched me every moment as I sat her down and looked at her face for signs of injury. She let me examine her and watched me closely as I pulled up a chair and faced her.

"When you came in this room I think that you said something that upset my ladies. What did you say?"

She blushed deeply red and dropped her head. She spoke but it was too quiet for me to hear.

"Would you like me to ask my ladies what you said?"

"I said that you are a worthless piece of dog shit to be raping a working girl, and some other thing."

I looked at my ladies who both nodded.

"I don't believe that my ladies think I'm a worthless piece of dog shit," I told her. "But I do think that if you want to come into my rooms again then you need to go with them and sort a few things out." I paused for a second and continued, "Now, you three will go upstairs and talk about what the problem is. There will be no fighting until after the lounge phone rings in twenty minutes. Understand?"

They each nodded.

I picked up the office phone and called reception, putting the call onto loudspeaker so that all could hear.

"Hello, reception," the voice on the phone said.

"I would like you to call the Peal Tower lounge in twenty minutes please."

Christine entered while I was speaking.

"Err ... Why sir?"

Christine went white with anger.

"BECAUSE A PEAL TOWER RESIDENT ASKED YOU TOO, THAT'S WHY!"

There was no reply, just the sound of the other phone hanging up.

"If he doesn't call let me know. Someone's gonna lose their job today!" And she left the room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.