Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 90

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 90 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Gerald listened to Geraldine's playing for five minutes and then stopped her.

"Right, you lot, out!" he called.

I looked at him, in more than a little surprise. But I noticed his eyes; they were looking towards Geraldine, but seeing something else entirely. Now I wasn't worried for Geraldine at all. I knew that Gerald was really taken with her talent. Now I just looked forward to what would happen for her.

I held Sasha's hand as we left the music room.

"She's really good isn't she?" said Sasha.

"Oh yes," I answered. "I just wonder what Gerald has in mind for her."

"Well whatever it is, you'll have to tell me about it. Because I have to go to London, but I have some meetings in New York and Fort Lauderdale first."

I hugged her, "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

She pulled back and looked up at me, "You had enough on your plate with Annette." She shrugged. "I'm going to be doing a lot more of this sort of thing as we expand."

"You're expanding?" I asked running my hand over her abdomen.

"Not there!" She gave me a 'look'. "Men!" She shook her head. Then she lay against my chest, "I have to go to America to finalise the American branch of Dempsey, and YourVoice."

"YourVoice?" I asked.

"Yeah, awful isn't it. It's our no-win, no-fee company. I actually expect YourVoice to gross about a billion next year."

"That's good, what's your margin?"

"Pre-tax about 32%, net about 18%," said Sasha

"So about 180 Million then," I replied.

"Yes, of course once we get through the start-up costs then the margin improves remarkably. Up to nearly 65% pre-tax."

I thought for a moment, "That's great but you'd better hope that the governments don't introduce legislation to limit your costs."

Sasha laughed, "You know that most politicians are lawyers. They may not be very good ones, but licensed lawyers nevertheless. Do you think that they'd cut off their own source of income like that?"

"No, they'd probably 'accidently' double the costs." We both laughed at that.

"Kiss me, my Man, I have to rush." Sasha commanded.

I kissed her, she was warm and sweet, everything I wanted in a woman.

"I Love you, my precious one," she told me.

"I love you with all my heart, dearest lady of mine."

Sasha hurried out of the Chateau and into a waiting car. I think I'm going to look into getting a helicopter like Cher; it would give us a few more minutes together.

I turned and almost bumped into Sung Lu. "Master Baron, my Master would like to speak with you if that is convenient," she said, very respectfully.

"Of course, please lead on." I gestured along the corridor to the music room.


Sung Lu knelt by her master and I sat and waited for Gerald and Geraldine, the coincidence of the names made me smile, finished a section of music they were playing. They sat together at the piano, both playing at the same time. It was amazing to hear.

Finally they finished and Gerald leapt up and came to me, "Paul, mate, do you have a spare hundred million or so?" he asked.

I could see he was serious about this so I didn't answer with a joke, "yes."

"Please, please, please set up a music agency company. I, we, desperately need one that hasn't been corrupted by 'the system'."

"Do you have someone who can run it?" I asked.

"Yes, a real smart cookie, Gloria Arrowsmith. She's as straight as they come and knows the business. She's been kicked out of almost every agency because she doesn't take any shit and doesn't pay any kickbacks, but there's always someone willing to hire her because she's so bloody good."

"OK, how about artists?"

"Would starting off with the Screaming Monkeys, Sara Burton and Chantille be OK?" he said with a smile. "Who knows, we might even sign Geraldine too," he said, laughing out loud this time.

I laughed too. But I looked at Geraldine with renewed respect.

"OK, bring her here and we'll talk," I said. Even if I lost the lot, it would be worthwhile helping a friend.

Gerald looked at Sung Lu, "One hour, fifteen minutes Master."

"She lands in an hour..."

"Fifteen minutes," I finished for him. "At Orleans?" I asked with a smile. It was so easy to relax and smile with Gerald.

"Yeah," he answered, also grinning.

"You still got some of your John..."

"Smiths, at least five kegs. And one on tap at all times."

"Lead on, sir."

"Girl, we're going to the pool. Bring beer."

"Yes, my Master," said Catharina, who ran off to find someone who could help her with my order.

"The pool?" asked Gerald. "In this weather?"

"Trust me," I said.

"If you're providing the John Smiths, I'll sit in the snow and drink with you."

I looked down, Isabel was kneeling beside me. "Isabel, I know there is another girl just outside waiting to come in if you get sent on an errand, go and tell her that I'd like to speak to Karolina."

"Yes, Master," she ran quickly to the door.

"New slaves, Paul?" Gerald asked.

"Oh no, don't, I'll tell you all about it when we've sat and got a pint each."

"Sounds good to me," Gerald replied.

We reached the pool and Gerald and Sung Lu looked round in amazement. "You've had it covered," Gerald said.

"No, it's had these sliding walls and roof for years. Harold had them fitted just after he married Sasha's mother.

"Well good on him," said Gerald.

Then Julia came out to us, carrying Susan.

"Oh Julia, why are you here?" I asked surprised.

"Karolina and Umber are both sleeping. I'm awake with Susan, so I came to your call, my Master," she answered.

"Humph."

"But I was awake anyway, Master, night feeds." She said looking down at the beautiful bundle in her arms.

I took Susan from her mother and cuddled her. One thing was obvious immediately. Susan needed changing. She stank!

"She's beautiful, Paul," said Gerald breathlessly. I didn't know whether that was due to Susan's beauty or her bum.

"She needs changing, Julia, dearest. Get me the stuff and I'll do it now."

"BUT MASTER!" Julia exclaimed in horror. "You can't change a filthy nappy."

"Wanna bet?" I said, unclipping Susan's sleep-suit and exposing the sack of nuclear waste. (Look, shit shouldn't be green. It just shouldn't, OK?)

A woman I'd never seen before, came up to us carrying a large box. I looked at it and compared it with the size of Susan. It outweighed her by at least ten times. It must be her baby box, I thought.

"Wipes," I said, looking down at Susan. I'm sure she was starting to recognise me.

The woman handed me a pack of wipes and I cleaned Susan's bottom, including all of the folds and nooks and crannies.

"Make sure that you clean her properly," she said in a high-pitched whiny voice.

Julia glared at her and then whispered in her ear. I didn't hear what Julia said but the woman visibly paled.

I ignored her discomfort. I'm sure that the other slaves, and Umber in particular, would make sure that she didn't make that kind of mistake again.

I checked Susan to make sure that she was clean and dry. Then I started folding her nappy. Julia was using cloth nappies, but she pinned them at the front. I folded mine so that Susan didn't have a pin which she could (and later on, would) undo and hurt herself with. Julia looked on interestedly.

"Will it stay on, Master?" she asked.

"Yes, for at least four hours." I answered.

"But what if it gets wet?"

"Then it locks tighter." I told her.

Julia looked impressed, (remember, you have to be a parent to be impressed by stuff like this.)

I refastened Susan's sleep-suit and wrapped her blanket around her again. Now Gerald was more than willing to hold her. As he looked down into Susan's tiny face, I knew that it wouldn't be long before he too was a daddy.

Julia knelt beside me while Gerald held our daughter. "What does my Master wish?" she asked quietly.

I had to think for a minute to remember what I wanted Karolina for. "Julia, these new slaves, the body slaves especially, they are not to be on their own when they attend me. Let's give them a chance to learn where everything is before they work alone."

Julia looked as though she was going to say something, but just nodded and said, "Yes Master."

I think Julia had some concerns about that, I'd have to speak with her tomorrow, or later today, I should have said. It was now so late, it was early.

"Julia, put an appointment in my book to speak with me sometime after dinner. We'll talk about it then."

She looked up at me, seemingly relieved, "Yes Master."

Isabel came to us then carrying a tray with two pints of John Smiths.

"Isabel, you'll save yourself a lot of walking and carrying if you bring the keg out here," I told her.

"Yes, Master," she replied.

Julia, stood, "I'll go with you Isabel. When we return I might get my daughter back."

"Maybe," I said as they left. I looked down at Susan, as she slept peacefully in my arms. Have I mentioned that she looks beautiful? She does.

I put my drink on the table untouched and lay my head back for a second.


A lusty cry woke me. I looked down at the bundle lying on my chest. Susan was awake and hungry. I looked around, it was light. I must have fallen asleep. I sat up and cuddled her, this helped for a few moments but I then realised that I was holding her against my chest and she was searching for a teat.

"Sorry, darling, you can't get a drink out of mine." I said.

"But she can out of mine, my Master."

I turned and there was Julia giving her full breasts a wash.

"Shall I change her first?" I asked hopefully.

"No, Master, she usually wets after a feed, and as she missed her four o'clock feed she must be hungry.

With a sigh I handed Susan over to Julia. A few moments later Susan hungrily sucked on Julia's breast; a mother feeding her child, an act as old as mankind itself and not one whit less beautiful for that.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"A little after six, Master. You got her to sleep through her four o'clock feed. She's never done that before," said Julia

"I enjoyed having her sleep on me, it relaxed me," I said.

"We know, Master," Julia said with a smile.

"We?" I asked.

"Your body slaves kept watch all night, so that you and Susan would be safe, even the new girls." Julia looked down at our child, "Neither of you moved all night. I've never seen her sleep so soundly."

"What can I say? I love her. I love her just as I love her mother. How could I not do my best to look after her?"

Julia smiled at me, a smile that lifted my heart and seemed to warm the room, "This girl is glad that she refused her freedom. This girl knows she will be cared for and looked after for the rest of her life. This girl thanks her Master and wants her Master to know she is his obedient girl."

I looked around us, Alison was kneeling at the other side of my bed, Catharina knelt beside her.

"Good morning, ladies," I said.

Catharina looked round for the ladies I was speaking to, not realising I was talking to Alison and her.

"Good morning, Master," replied Alison. "Do you wish a shower now, or would you like to sleep a little more?"

"A shower I think," I answered. "I suppose I'd better get up and start my days, work."

Alison and Catharina stood and waited for me. I took a last longing glance at Susan, kissed her mother and led the way to my bedroom. There were girls already getting the bathroom ready when I got there. I undressed and then let them wash me.

As is my usual habit, I grabbed one of them and cuddled her. This morning though my 'victim' was unusually stiff in my arms. I looked down and saw that it was Catharina. "Don't worry, precious girl, I won't harm you."

She looked up at me, "But you're my Master, you can do what you want with me." She was plainly worried.

"Yes, I can, can't I? But the things I'll do won't hurt you; that I promise."

"Yes, Master," she replied, though I could feel in her continued tension that I hadn't convinced her. But, considering the events surrounding Annette, I can't blame Catharina for being worried.

I released her and she ran lightly to fetch a towel. I think that the other girls noticed her hesitation and stiffness while she was in my arms, though I wasn't going to say anything about it. Meanwhile, I had other things to do.

Gerald was eating his breakfast, next to him sat a pugnacious, stocky woman, round-faced with a small button-nose. No one but her parents would ever call her beautiful. Even saying homely, was being kind.

"Morning, Paul," said Gerald. He gestured towards the woman with his fork, "Paul, this is Gloria Arrowsmith. Gloria, Baron Glastbrooke," he completed the introductions while trying to lift fried egg into his mouth.

I held out my hand, glancing at Gerald, who was industriously concentrating on his breakfast, I said, "Hi, call me Paul."

As soon as I said it, I knew she'd been warned. It was her eyes, something in her eyes.

"Yes, sir," she replied.

Gerald almost collapsed onto his plate in laughter.

Guffaws from the end of the table let me know that Cecy and Harold found it quite amusing too.

I, however, maintained my dignity.

I selected my breakfast, porridge this morning. It was not one of the breakfast chef's specialities. Cecy had occasionally offered it to me as a brick substitute, it certainly set harder than Midland Brick's product.

It did have one outstanding feature though. A clump of it could maintain structural integrity for at least eight feet. And Gerald wasn't seated nearly that far away.

My first spoonful hit him just above the opening of his shirt. Of course he gave no sign whatsoever of its impact.

When I looked down to eat my first mouthful, he launched the yoke of a soft-fried egg at me. I heard a quickly strangled gasp and then it hit and the warm runny yoke started to slide into my shirt.

I looked down beside me. Melissa had clamped her hand over Isabel's mouth. Isabel was staring wide-eyed at my shirt and the mess that Gerald had made.

"Are you alright, precious?" I asked her.

Melissa whispered into Isabel's ear. Isabel glanced at her and then nodded to me.

"Oh good. You just stay there and be quiet now. That's a good girl." I nearly patted her on the head.

Just before I turned back to my bowl, I flicked another spoonful at Gerald. This was much better, it hit his forehead and dropped into his lap. I noticed Sung Lu kneeling impassively next to him. She could have picked my food bombs out of the air with ease; I expect that Gerald had warned her of what was likely to happen.

A fork full of baked beans came my way next. But beans can't maintain their adhesion like porridge can and some splashed onto Isabel.

Sung Lu was there in an instant, gently wiping Isabel clean and very, very quietly apologising to her. I knew Melissa would perform the same service for Sung Lu should it be needed. But so far I'd been spot on with my aim; as I was for my next shot, a lofted bomb straight into his lap.

Exasperated, Cecy shouted at us. "CHILDREN!..."

Her next words, whatever they might have been, were drowned in a squeak as Gerald and I both launched our next attacks at her.

Harold made his big mistake then, he laughed.

"MEN!" Cecy exclaimed as she stood up and tipped the remains of her breakfast over Harold's head.

We continued eating. Gloria sat trying to figure out if this was normal behaviour here, and if so, did she really want to remain close to the firing lines. But then Gerald had promised her a chance at running an agency, really running it, not just being someone else's puppet. And she was 'between positions' at the moment so she really didn't have any place else to be right now.

I turned to Gloria as Gerald got up and went to the breakfast buffet.

"So, Gloria, Gerald tells me that you'd like to start up an agency," I said trying to break the ice. Gloria's eyes suddenly went wide.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.