Tycoon
Chapter 86

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 86 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

My work load had eased up considerably. But today I expected to meet someone who was going to help me even more. I just don't know how he was going to take my offer.

Sandy had reported that Alina had called and they would be landing at Orleans just before 10 o'clock. We'd delay lunch for a while, which would give us time to talk. Then make a decision whether they would be invited join us or not. I looked at the clock, a quarter to eight. Plenty of time to go over the points I wanted to raise.

I busied myself for a while and then went to see Julia and Susan. Lynne and Jo were with her when I arrived. I took the time to see Em while they coo'ed over the baby.

"How are they doing, Em?" I asked, opening my arms.

Em smiled and came into my hug. "Both are doing very well. Julia was very fit at the start of her pregnancy and maintained her fitness throughout her term. That undoubtedly helped ease the labour so Susan didn't actually suffer much throughout the birthing. They both had a good night. I had a wet-nurse from the village do the night feeds last night. She'll continue that for two weeks. By then I expect Julia will want to take over."

Em sighed and laid her head against my chest. "We all think she's so lucky, Master. And Susan is a little angel.

"I am lucky too. Now I want to see mother and child."

"Of course, Master, forgive this girl for delaying you. I'll tell Lynne and Jo to leave immediately."

"No, don't tell them to go. Julia will need visitors while she's in here and I want all of you to be free to come and go as much as Julia thinks best. It's time for Julia to get a little pampering now."

I went into the main room; Julia noticed me and prepared Susan for my arms. I took the little bundle from her doting mother and looked at her. She was asleep, her little face scrunched up a bit. Fine wisps of golden hair peeked out from under her bonnet. She looked like a little angel.

I was only able to stay a short time, 30 minutes or so. But I did promise to return later that evening. A promise I intended to keep.

I walked slowly back to my office thinking. "Umber, Julia is relieved of her duties for two years; you are to take her position. You will also need to nominate another chief body slave, as I'm sure that you'll be too busy to fill both positions. These changes are to take effect immediately."

Umber looked up at me wide-eyed at another promotion. "Me, my Master, I'm to be head of your slaves?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes, my dearest, you." I held her hand. "You've earned this by your superb work and intelligence. I have no hesitation in moving you to that position, and I know you'll be just as good as Julia was."

"This girl thanks her Master for his kindness," she said still a little awed at the prospect of her new position.

"Now go, my girl, you have a lot to do. Send me my new chief body slave as soon as you can." I ordered.

"Yes Master!" she called out as she ran down the corridor. I smiled as I watched her run. I just wished that I could solve all of my problems as easily as that. And that they looked so good too. Umber truly was the ugly duckling that grew into the most beautiful swan.

Ten minutes after I got back to my office the door opened quietly and Alison came in. She quietly moved to kneel beside me. I knew that I'd never have heard Umber, but Alison would learn. I'm certain that Umber would make sure of that!


The door opened and I stepped forward holding out my hand.

"Tadeusz," I said shaking his hand warmly. "Welcome to the Chateau."

"Hi, Lord Boss." He answered a little distractedly. One of the two women with him gave him a gentle nudge in his ribs, and whispered something.

"Oh, you Baron now, Boss?"

"Yes, Tadeusz, I am." I was watching him carefully. He looked round the room scanning it slowly. His eyes darted here and there but I was sure that his two slaves noted more than he did. I tried to hide a smile at this realisation.

"You girl come with fuckin' scary bitch, Baron," he nodded towards Nina and Menolly, "scary like them,"

Tadeusz may miss paintings worth hundreds of thousands of pounds or architecture three hundred years old. But he knew all about really effective bodyguards. And this was why I wanted him. Tadeusz knew people. He would be the perfect person to take over the slave factor's business and run it for me.

"Girl said you want speak, offer me job I like."

"Alina conveyed my message correctly." I gestured to some chairs by a coffee table. "Come sit. Let's have a coffee while we talk."

I let him sit first; his women knelt on either side of him. Alison and Alina kneeling either side of me.

Alison poured coffee for me and one of his slaves poured coffee for Tadeusz. One way to prevent your friends poisoning your coffee, I supposed. Tadeusz waited until I'd drunk before taking a sip from his cup.

"Boss, I know you know thing I want. I want go home to Poland again, retire, spend life with these women. We would live quite life, but good one. Not like life in London. I know you know this, so I wonder why you send girl to get me?" I could see that Tadeusz was puzzled by this.

"How would you like to take your favourites to live in Poland and work there for me? And live like a magnate too?"

He looked at me suspiciously for a few moments. "What is job?" he asked.

"I want you to take over the Parisian slave factor's operations and run it for me. I'll set the main rules, you run the operation. You get to keep half of the profits and I supply protection from any disgruntled owners."

"How many slave?"

"At the moment, nearly 2000. But I want to take over the minor players too. I want people to know that if they want quality slaves, they come to the Baron."

I could see his eyes flickering to his slaves. I knew he'd probably want to talk with them about this offer. So I'd arranged a little...

The door opened and Elastic and Sandy came in. they wore BDUs, dirty BDUs, and carried long arms. They looked at Tadeusz, a look that dared him to make trouble.

"Boss, need you on the range. He's decided to talk," said Elastic quietly, but just loud enough for one of Tadeusz's women to hear.

"Tadeusz, please forgive me. Something has come up which can't wait. I'll be back soon. How about we continue this discussion after lunch? Nina will show you to your rooms, lunch will be at 1 o'clock."

I smiled at him then walked out of the room Alison, Alina and Menolly following me, Elastic and Sandy bringing up the rear.

Slowly we walked down to the range. I knew that this was just visible from Tadeusz's rooms. Here we'd play out a little charade for him, just to give him time to talk with his favourites.

10,000 was secured to a large target at the 100 metre butts. Sandy dropped to the prone position, aimed and fired. A satisfying screech could be heard from the target. The fact that Sandy's rifle was loaded with blanks and that the 'bullet' holes were being made with remotely fired squibs would be undetectable from within the Chateau.

We kept this up for nearly half an hour before letting 10,000 down and having him sent back to the factory.

We then went inside, Elastic and Sandy to clean up, I wanted to see Susan again, and tell Julia about her enforced time off.


Lunch was good. Chef had excelled herself. Tadeusz ate well, his two favourites knelt either side of him and being fed from his plate. Lynne and Aline knelt at my sides. Talk was light. Tadeusz didn't know of any developments in the policing situation around the Crynos.

We resumed our discussions at half past two. Tadeusz looked well briefed from this morning and I had Lynne and Karolina waiting to supply any answers that I couldn't. Karolina would give Tadeusz's favourites a detailed breakdown of the operations if Tadeusz agreed to work for me. I didn't think that he would turn down this offer. I was being exceptionally generous to him; I wanted him to take over for me. I would feel a lot better if he did so.

Finally he did. "Baron, I work for you. Urad in nice part of Poland. Near border, near forest. Good for German shops and Polish hunting." He laughed. "You my Boss now, eh?"

I smiled. "Tadeusz, you'll be your own boss. I'll just stay in the background until you ask for my help."

One of his women spoke then, probably translating for him. He nodded and smiled. "Is best only have one boss."

"Now, please forgive me if I leave you so soon. Karolina will give you a complete briefing on the operation and all keys and codes for the doors and computers."

Tadeusz seemed surprised. "Karolina? You still have Karolina. Is Joasia here too?" He asked.

Even now his question pained me. "Joasia was murdered," I said, "so too, was another slave of mine. I barely escaped with my life."

The other woman said something. While her tone was quiet and calm, I knew Tadeusz was getting a polite, but firm, bollocking.

This was a good time to take my leave. "Tadeusz, I'll see you at dinner; unless, of course, you want to go over and have a look at the operations yourself. I'm keeping the house outside Paris. If there's nothing suitable in or around Urad, then have something built and use the Paris house until the new one is complete." I held out my hand.

"Boss, is one thing more..." He looked uncertain how to proceed. "Is my girls, girls at agency. They not really like live in Poland. They used to English life. You know I always want you take these girl. Give good home and make work proper like good Master should." He shrugged. "They good girls, they deserve to get good from my elevation too."

I nodded slowly while I thought about this. I didn't know how many girls Tadeusz had at the Temping Agency. I thought about five or six. Making up my mind, I nodded. "Bring my new girls here to me, Tadeusz. Karolina will negotiate their prices. I'm sure she'll remember most of them."

He smiled. Not the triumphant smile of someone who'd just won a hard fought deal, but the gentler smile of someone who knew that he was passing on those he loved to into a better situation. This made me respect him more than anything else.

He stood and held out his hand. "You go now, Boss. Karolina tell us what we need to know. It be good to see her again."

"Karolina!" I called. She came into the room.

Both of Tadeusz's women gasped when they saw her collar, the heavy gold band and the brilliant diamond in the centre. One couldn't help but touch her own thick leather collar.

Tadeusz seemed taken aback too. "Jesu, Boss. You give all you slaves collar like that?"

"No, Karolina is very special to me. She is my favourite. So she gets a special collar. All of my special girls have special collars. If you see a slave with a gold collar, then you'll know that she speaks with my voice. I will take any insult to her as an insult to me personally."

He nodded. "I look out for gold collar and take care then, Boss. Is good you tell me this."

We shook and I left. Karolina sitting down in the chair I'd just vacated. Tadeusz didn't complain, nor did his women. I was pleased that she was getting the respect that she deserved.


I looked in on Julia and Susan and spent nearly an hour with them. Other people came and went. Julia's sister slaves and the household staff, a number of the marines visited. One I was really glad to see.

"Katie, have you come to visit your sister?" I asked her after we hugged.

Katie sat holding Susan, something that I considered rightfully my job, but I'd let Katie have a go. This time!

"It's true then?" she said quietly looking down at the sleeping bundle.

"That I'm her father, yes, it's true. I've never denied it." I answered.

"Why is Julia still a slave then?"

"Julia can have her freedom the very moment she asks for it. And she knows that I would look after her and our child for the rest of their lives too."

Katie looked at Julia, who had been watching us talking impassively.

"Don't you want your freedom, Julia?" Katie asked.

Julia smiled. "Mistress, I probably have more freedom than you do. I do not want for anything. If I asked my Master for ten million pounds he would give it to me without blinking an eye. I have friends and helpers who help me when we work. We have laughed together and cried together. Where in your world would I find more freedom?" Julia asked with a laugh. "In the Marines?"

"I wish I had that much money. Hey! Dad, how come you've never given me ten million pounds?" Katie asked laughing too.

"Have you ever asked my Master for that money?" asked Julia.

Katie blushed. "Of course not!" she exclaimed.

"Oh," Said Julia. "Why did you said 'of course not'? My Master is very rich. If you want something from your parent, won't they give it to you if they can?"

"Not my Mother," Said Katie quietly. "Dad, may I have Ten Million Pounds please?" She laughed out loud.

I placed a cheque in her hand, made out to Miss Katie Phelps, for £10,000,000, only.

Katie looked at it and laughed again. "Just wait until they see this in the mess." She said.

Sasha came in then. "What's the excitement about, Katie dearest?"

"Dad's given me this joke cheque for ten million pounds." She replied.

Sasha took the cheque and looked at it carefully. "Looks OK to me," Sasha told her. "If you like, I'll arrange an escort for you to take that to the bank in Orleans. You can't be too careful carrying that much money around."

"YOU MEAN THIS IS REAL?" Katie exclaimed, waking Susan.

I retrieved my youngest daughter from my second youngest and managed to quieten her down fairly quickly.

"Yes, it's real. Why should I joke about that?" I told her.

"But, Dad!" she looked fascinated and horrified at the same time. "IT'S TEN MILLION POUNDS!"

Sasha and I nodded our heads in agreement. "Yes pet." I said.

Katie turned to Julia who was looking at Susan proudly. "I think I'm beginning to understand now." She said, her voice trembling a little with the shock.

Sasha pulled out her mobile phone and dialled. "Elastic, Katie Phelps needs an escort and transport to go to our bank in Orleans ... Twenty minutes ... OK, she's visiting Julia." She hung up. "There, that's that sorted. Get that into the bank. I'll have someone waiting for you there and they'll make sure that it goes straight into a high-interest account. You can sort out some investments and such like when Nigel and Bee come over next week. They're very good at that sort of thing."

"Th ... Thanks ... Madame..." Katie said looking at her new fortune.

"Katie, I've told you, call me Sasha." Sasha hugged her. "Now in a couple of minutes your escort will be here to take you to the bank. You let them look after you, just as you would look after someone else if they needed an escort." Sasha lifted Katie's chin. "Understand me?"

Katie smiled, her little pixie smile. I was gladdened; my little girl was back, for a moment at least.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.