Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 76

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 76 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I settled in my chair and rested for a moment. The pace of affairs was about to pick up speed, I wanted to be ready when things blew up. As I was certain that they would. I also had a pile of proposals from Mandy and C&C to look at and agree.

So I pulled the top docket off the pile and opened it.

Maybe three hours later I 'felt' someone in the room with me. Looking up for the first time since I'd started work I saw Julia kneeling waiting for me. She looked cross.

"Errr ... Hi Julia. It's not late is it?" I asked nervously. Fearing for the dryness of my work I tried to surreptitiously slide it into a drawer.

Julia looked down at my pathetic attempts to protect my documents, "It's isn't late my Master, so I'm not going to piss on your papers ... yet." She added wickedly.

"Oh, what can I do for you then Julia precious?" I asked, puzzled now.

"Alina had a word with me about how you spoke to her earlier," she said with a scowl.

I thought long and hard, I couldn't remember upsetting Alina, or any of my girls today, puzzled I asked. "What did I say to upset her?"

"Master!" she exclaimed.

Julia was very cross, I could tell.

"We are SLAVES!" She looked at me to see if I understood that concept. "You know, owned people, chattels, sex toys for our owners. And you treat us like ... like free people!"

She said 'free' as though it were a swear word.

Sagging a little she looked up at me, "My Master, we, your slaves, have each refused our freedom to remain your slaves. We did this for a number of reasons, but we all love you. Now we, your slaves, wish to be treated as your slaves. You should order us to do the things you want of us, whether that be run to fetch someone, or to give you the comfort and pleasure of our bodies. We want to be ordered by you, you are our Master!" I could see a tear forming in her eye and I opened my arms to her. Julia almost jumped into my lap.

"You see what you do to us?" she asked. "You treat us far too good for slave girls. You have made sure that we're all well fed so we're not sick from malnourishment, exercised so we're fit, well dressed so we're never cold or wet. You encourage us to learn to do the things we like doing and help us become far more than any of us ever dreamt we've achieve." She sat up straighter on my lap and looked me in the eye, "and what do you let us do for you? Do you let us entertain you with girl on girl shows, and all of us would like to do that for you. Do you order us like the slaves that we are? No, you are degrading the sacrifice that we have made for you, we want to be your slaves, we want you to be our Master."

She sat on my lap looking at me for many minutes while I digested her speech.

"Girl," I said pushing her from my lap, "gather all of my girls; I'll speak to them here in three minutes." I turned back to my paperwork.

Seconds later I heard Julia's footsteps as she raced for the door.


The last one, Karolina, arrived in two minutes fifty five seconds. I'd timed them.

I sat in my swivel chair and looked at my girls, Karolina, my favourite; Julia, the brave and fair one; Umber, the lowest raised to the highest; Alina a gift from men I don't even know; Jo, working hard looking after my girls, Karen, the designer working hardest of all; Lynne, saved from death when she'd screwed up, Melissa, given as my bodyguard, Alison, the little slave lost; Em, who lost her family and nearly herself, Jill who wanted a strong hand to guide her; Wendy, purchased to hunt the killers of Susan and Varinka; June, sent to learn how to treat slaves she gifted herself to me; Aline, sent to be mine to guard her from a jealous woman.

Karolina had obviously been called from a shower; she still had soapsuds in her hair.

"Lynne, Jo, take Karolina outside and hose her down. She's covered in shampoo or body-wash." I ordered.

Without hesitation Karolina, Lynne and Jo headed out of the French windows into the garden. A few second later we heard a quick shriek and gasp as the cold water hit Karolina. Five minutes later they came back in, Karolina now soap free, but soaked and shivering with the cold. Lynne and Jo both wet too but not as cold as Karolina.

"My slaves, I have told you before I am not a harsh man, I would rather ask than order, I would rather not whip any of you," I looked sorrowfully at Jo and Aline, "I believe that we grow faster and higher if we're treated with respect and kindness." I watched them nodding their heads. "We are a family, I'm the head of the household, Sasha is the Lady of the House. You aren't our servants, you're our family. In a family we treat each other as we would like to be treated ourselves. We help each other, as I know you've all helped Karen, and Karen, I want you to stay after this meeting to tell me why you haven't asked me to get you more help."

Karen shyly nodded.

"Does anyone disagree with what I've said?" I asked.

A moment passed then Aline stood up, "Master, I love being in your household, but I want to show you that I am your slave. I would like you to give me orders, simple or complex, easy or hard, mundane or sexual. I would like to be able to show you with my body how much I adore you. This girl is your slave and wishes to be used as a slave is used. Hot, sweaty and, sometimes, screaming." She knelt again, but hung her head almost in shame.

Julia stood then, "My Master, this girl too wishes to show her subservience to you. This girl will carry out any perversion, in the merest hope that you'd enjoy watching it." She too knelt again.

One by one they all stood and requested that I abuse them.

Last of all Karolina stood, "Me Master, kind Master being baddest for girl. Make girl spoiled bitch. Girl needs kind and cruel equal. Not kindest, not cruellest, like bitty both. Then girl know girl owned by bestest Master. Me Master knows kind, is goodest kind, now me Master need learn little bitty cruel too."

As I looked at these girls all asking me to be harsher with them I had a revelation. These girls, who'd been delighted whenever I'd smacked them and left a handprint, expected to be abused a bit. It's part of their lives, part of who they are. And, sadly, this was also part of how they measured themselves against each other, who could 'entertain' their master by taking the hardest punishments, the worse tortures, the foulest perversions. The minor things that Jo, Karen and Julia had done, the mother / daughter and sister / sister incest had been trivial compared to what they all expected.

Umber was going to be drowned in a sack because she couldn't get a dog to have sex with her. If I asked her now to show me how she fucked a dog she'd be thrilled to demonstrate for me and she'd make sure that I saw that the dog had come in her mouth and got locked together during fucking. She'd be pleased to do that for me. Why, well it was what she expected from a master. And all of the others felt the same way. If I just grabbed one and forced her to the floor and raped her, well it wouldn't be rape because as soon as she realised what I wanted she'd have been opening her legs to accommodate me, and then joining in enthusiastically.

I wouldn't have to tie any of these girls to a whipping frame, I'd just tell them to hold on and they'd let me whip them into unconsciousness, and then on awakening they'd try to get back up into position again in case I wanted to continue. Jill had proved this when she'd accepted 100 strokes of the cane just to show me that she was serious about becoming my slave.

I'd known this for a long time, known it intellectually that is. Now looking at the upturned faces of fourteen girls kneeling before me I, at last, knew it in my heart. I would give these girls what they wanted, for some what they needed.

Strong families grow together, however the best families make sure that they give each member that which they need. And I, through my blindness had been withholding things that my girls wanted, and what two of them needed. No longer, I promised myself.

"Julia," I said in a firm voice, my SNCO voice, "I want the Saint Andrews cross and the stocks brought back in here, and a small selection of whips and restraints."

"Yes my Master!" she said with a big smile.

"Karolina," I looked at her, she had stopped shivering and looked as warm as the others now. "I see that you've warmed up nicely. Lynne, Jo, take her outside and hose her down again. I want to be able to see it from this window. And she is to be thoroughly cold before you finish or you'll all be staked out on the lawn over night."

"YES MASTER!" Cried Lynne and Jo together, this time they grabbed hold of Karolina's arms and forced her outside. We all watched as Lynne and Jo started hosing Karolina down with cold water. The rest of the girls looked at little apprehensive as they turned back to look at me.

"Now, on with your work, Karen go get me a cane. I want a word with you."

"Yes Master they all answered together. Karen ran away to get a cane, the others hurriedly left, but didn't actually run.

Within moments, before Lynne and Jo had finished hosing Karolina, Karen was back with a short, thin, wicked looking cane.

I gestured towards my desk, "bend over." I ordered. Karen pressed herself against the desk, opened her legs wide and waited for her punishment.

CRACK!

Her head sprang up from the desk, but she never made a sound.

CRACK!

This stroke was much harder and a low moan escaped her lips.

CRACK!!!

"Argh!" she couldn't help that cry jumping unbidden from her.

"Stand now girl."

Stiffly she stood and faced me a few tears leaked down her cheeks. The French windows opened and Lynne and Jo brought in a shivering Karolina, she was almost blue with the cold.

"You three go and continue with what you were doing."

"Yes Master!" they replied, Karolina though chattering teeth.

I waited until they'd left the room and then turned to Karen. "Now tell me why you haven't asked me for more help?" I demanded.

"This girl didn't want to disturb her Master. This girl is beneath her Masters notice and this girl didn't think that she would be allowed more girls to help." Karen answered softly.

"Well, my girl is wrong and has been punished for believing that I wouldn't get you help. Now I need to know who you need helping you. What skills they must have and whether they need to be freewomen or slaves."

Karen nodded.

"Let me know your requirements first thing tomorrow morning." I ordered.

"Yes Master." She looked a little nervous, but smiled to herself as well.

"Now," I said, "I want a new range of clothing."

Karen's eyes opened wide. "Yes Master?" she said.

"Yes, the garments are to appear normal, very sexy but just normal clothes. But they are to have hidden buttons and hooks & eyes, hidden fasteners to restrain the wearer. They are to have unobtrusive openings so that the wearer's master might avail himself of the girls flesh while she's still 'clothed'."

Karen's eyes now lit up with the ideas she was having for this new range of outfits.

"Call the range..." I thought for a moment, "Her Masters..." I said.

"Oh yes Master. I'll start right away. I should be able to show you some drawings in the morning."

"No," I said, "I don't want to see drawings, wait until you have three or four garments ready then you can have a mini fashion show and we'll all have a look at them. Tomorrow morning I want your list of new workers that you need."

"Yes Master." She answered. I could see that ideas were teaming through her mind and she was almost desperate to get to her drawing board so as not to lose any of them.

"Go then and I'll see you first thing in the morning." I said, not too unkindly.

"Yes Master," she said as she ran away.

Now one more thing; I could understand how to treat all of the girls except Jo and Aline. These two required some special treatment, treatment that could seriously harm, or even kill them. And I didn't want to harm my girls while I tried to satisfy their needs. But I knew someone who knew all about protecting people while they were being mistreated.

I picked up my phone and dialled.

"Hi Paul, you haven't got another one for me already have you?" said Cher.

"No, this is much more difficult than capturing a Huntley / Morrison. I need you to come over here and teach me how to torment a couple of girls who like their sex a lot rougher than normal." I answered.

"Now," she laughed, "I don't actually get asked to do that very often. Most of my male customers are more than a little frightened of me, and they most definitely don't want me in their homes." There was silence for a moment, "do you know what they want done to them, or have you any ideas?" she asked.

"Well, I do know that Jo wants to be hung by her tits and whipped." I must have sounded very, very naive and scared.

"Paul, don't worry. It can be done perfectly safely. It's painful but can be very safe if you want to preserve the subject. It can also rip her tits off if you're not careful or if that's what you want of course. Look, when's Sasha back?"

"I don't know, she's in London talking to some bankers and someone from Elm Street, where ever that is. She's with Bee, our auditor."

Cher thought for a moment, "The Serious Fraud Office has its headquarters in Elm Street. If Sasha Dempsey's talking with an auditor, some bankers and someone from Elm Street then she's talking about some serious fraud somewhere."

Suddenly that all made sense, Bees problems with the big four banks involved a set of massive frauds that she, Bee, had discovered. Now Sasha was kicking arse in the way that only a seriously pissed off solicitor could do.

"Well, I think that she might be a few days then." I finally answered.

"In that case, call me when Sasha gets back and I'll run you both through the safe ways of giving your girls what they want. And remember that, sometimes, it can be worse for a woman to be tortured by another woman. Women can be so much crueller then men. And don't forget, when a man looks at a naked woman he sees a sexual being, a receptacle for his sperm. When a woman looks at another woman naked, she sees a body to be tormented."

I promised to call her on Sasha's return and we said our goodbyes.

I looked at the now quiet phone and sighed. I still had a huge pile of work to do, and there were still only twenty-four hours in each day.

I reopened the docket I'd been working on when I'd noticed Julia and returned to work.

I had two hundred dockets to review and approve. These projects were all ones that Mandy and I had discussed previously. They were all from the 'wish I could' drawer. Now with the Governments approval I was going too. So each docket only took ten minutes to read and sign. But two hundred sets of ten minutes totals over thirty three hours. That's more than most employers realistically expect from an office worker each week. And I wanted these finished as soon as possible, before Sasha returned anyway. So, long days and short nights for me again.

You know, when I won the lottery I thought that I'd be enjoying lazy days on a beach, not eighteen hour days at an office desk. Bugger.


Nearly nine o'clock that evening my phone rang.

It was security, "Boss, you need to see this, there's some weird guy down at the cafè," said Sandy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.