Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 74

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 74 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Master," I looked up and Wendy was kneeling beside me, "I have found out when Sir Gerald Huntley received his phone call."

I didn't have to ask which 'phone call'. "Come, we'll talk about this in my office." I led the way into my new office and uncovered my timeline diagram.

"Have you checked against my list of suspects?" I gestured to the, appallingly short, list of names.

Wendy smiled, "I've just finished that Master." Her smile disappeared, "Everyone but the temp agency itself is in the clear. Julie Moore was at a water park that day and was waiting for a replacement phone as she'd broken hers. Stephanie Dixon, you called her the princess, was at a matinee performance at Covent Garden Opera House. She'd been on the phone, and quite heatedly too by all accounts, just before she entered the Opera House, but that was nearly two hours before the time of Sir Gerald's call. Karolina, obviously was with you then, and, as she recalls fondly, was, in her words, 'biggest fucked in me life'." Wendy smiled.

I made notes against each of the names, putting in what each was doing at the time of Huntley's call.

"That should be 'getting fucked' not 'otherwise engaged' Master," said Wendy helpfully after I'd put my note against Karolina's name.

I smacked her bum.

"Thank you Master," she said. Then she tried to see if she could see a hand print.

"Wendy!" I said, maybe a little sharply.

"Yes Master?" her eyes shone with her lust, her nipples hardened and aureole crinkled as I watched. I could smell her arousal.

"Do you know the number that called Huntley?" I asked.

"It was a prepaid mobile phone, an old one, probably bought off a market stall, it was a Vodaphone number. But that means almost nothing."

"Thank you Wendy, we've moved forward a step or two. I don't know yet what this means, but it must mean something." I moved the board over to the corner by my desk, where I could easily look at it. Perhaps some inspiration would come, perhaps not.

"Wendy."

"Yes Master."

"Why is Alina hanging from the ceiling by her ankles?" I asked, looking at the upside down form.

"She's one of your toys Master; we thought that you might like to play for a while." Wendy gestured to a table laden with whips, clamps and other instruments of torture.

"Wendy, make sure that every one of my girls knows that I do not beat or torture people for fun. I'm a lover not a monster."

"Yes Master."

I wandered over to the table and picked up a set of handcuffs, "And you can make sure that she has at least two cums before she's let down." I said as I cuffed Wendy's hands behind her back.

I watched as Wendy dipped her head between Alina's wide spread legs and start lapping and then I left the room.

I went back to the pool to ponder this news. Things were as dark as ever though.


We set up the transfer of the German, Oscar Liemann, to Bejing for the Monday morning. As Oscar was a former Spetznatz Captain, we expected that he'd escape from the back of the transit van taking him to the airport. If not, then Elastic's friendly Inspector would raise difficulties about his papers at the airport and if necessary arrest him then. He was alone in the transit as we didn't want him to have to incapacitate a guard on his way out.

Opening the door at Orlean airport, we were gratified to see the back empty.

Looking inside the van I noticed blood stains, "Burn this thing out and make sure that it's crushed as well." I ordered.

"Will do Boss," said Geraldine.

Geraldine had volunteered to be in the back of the van with Oscar, but I'd vetoed that idea. I was afraid that she'd automatically defend herself and then, as she was one of Paula's 'special' girls, we'd have to hose out the back of the transit before we'd be able to set fire to it.

Wendy had received daily reports from Paula and the team watching Oscar and Em. I was sure that Em was glad to be out of the cell too.

"Boss!" cried Sandy, "we've got a problem, he's headed back to the Chateau."

"Get Em back in the cell now!" I cried. "He's going back to rescue her."

"OH SHIT!" Sandy spoke rapidly into her mobile phone, warning the Chateau of Oscar's imminent arrival.

We sat down at a cafè table to wait. There wasn't anything we could do to help, Oscar had broken out of the transit within five miles of the Chateau, and started back immediately. Only the GPS tracker sewn into his clothing had warned Gerry about his return.

Sipping coffee and waiting was probably the hardest two hours of my life. Finally though Sandy received a call, she passed me the phone.

"You were right Boss," said Elastic, "How did you know?"

"It's what I'd have done." I said.

"Yeah, you would have too. But you'd have checked your clothing first and removed anything that didn't seem 'right', he didn't so we still have a tracker on him. He's about two miles away now and going fast."

"How did you get him to leave?"

Elastic laughed, "Paula 'executed' Em and they threw her body onto the dung heap behind the stables." She grew quiet for a moment, "Why'd he come back Boss?"

"Probably a bit of Stockholm Syndrome, Em was in the cell with him for nearly a week. He probably wanted to be a knight in shining armour too."

"Yeah, maybe hoping for a bit of 'Hero's Reward' too," Elastic said with a laugh.

"OK Elastic, we're on our way back." I said. Geraldine and the rest of the team got into a minibus; I joined them for the ride back to the Chateau. The transit was taken away to be destroyed.


"Wendy!" I called.

She came running and knelt at my side, "Yes Master?"

"What about Janice and the kids?" I asked.

"Master?" she replied.

"Sorry, could Janice or one of our kids made the call?" I knew that this was almost impossible, how on Earth would they have got the Cumbrian Chief Constable's direct line number? It was ridiculous.

Wendy smiled, "No Master. Your ex-wife was too interested in receiving her money to think about anything else. Karen doesn't want your money, 'not after the way he treated my Mother' as she put it to her husband." Wendy thought for a moment. "Karen, is cheating on her husband, she has a lesbian lover who she sees at least three times a week. I don't think that Roger knows about it." Wendy watched me carefully, "Terry, is too wrapped up in his work at the university. He's on his second PhD course, the first was in pure Maths and this one is in Human, Computer Interaction. He hasn't got a girlfriend yet."

"No," I said, "I think he's gay, but he'd try and keep that from his mother."

Wendy nodded, "I thought he might be. I'll look a little closer at his house mates; he's still sharing a house with three others from the university, though he owns this one."

"Keep an eye on his mortgage as well please; he isn't to get into arrears with it."

"OK Master, I'll do that. And finally Katie disappeared for a while." Wendy smiled at me. "She's joined the marines and, if my sources are right she's due to come here with the next squad."

I must have looked surprised, "Well Master, everyone I've spoken to has said that she took after you, she's a proper tom boy and complete Daddie's Girl."

"Does she know I'm here?" I asked.

"I don't think so Master, and she's joined under her Mother's maiden name as she didn't want to use your name to influence anyone."

"I smiled again, this time with pride; my baby was making her own way in the world. She'll go far, I was convinced of that. Maybe it was just paternal pride, but I always saw a lot of me in Katie, though where she got her brains from I'll never know.

"Thanks Wendy." I smiled to her and we kissed.

"Master, you shouldn't thank slaves. They tend to get uppity." She grinned.

"Then I spank them." I replied.

Her eyes narrowed and her nipples rose, "ooohhhhhh yes please Master."

I gave her a single smack on her bum, "get on with you girl!" I answered laughing.

"Do I have a handprint?" she asked turning her bum to me.

"Go and ask one of the others, see what they say."

"Good idea Master, I'll see if I can get them a little jealous too." She was almost panting at the thought.

I warned her, "No fibs or I will be cross."

I watched her as she ran away; Wendy had changed completely since she'd taken my collar. She was far, far more relaxed and comfortable; she got on with the rest of my ladies and worked almost night and day looking after my interests. When my troubles with the Cumbrian's were over and if I'm still able to, I'm going to start a financial trading company. I think Wendy will make us both fortunes.

"Melissa!"

"Master," she answered from behind me.

"Where's Umber, I'm going for a walk."

I'm here my Master," answered Umber from my side.

I looked down and, sure enough, Umber was kneeling at my side.

How those two managed to creep around so quietly I'll never know.

As I walked, I thought about Huntley and his family. I'd been able to identify him, his wife, Rae, Malcolm and Sydney. In the wedding photo there was another woman. I didn't know who she was. There was also Chantelle, Huntley's youngest daughter. I didn't know where she was either.

Then there was the second layer, the lieutenants. Those who weren't family but still willingly did his bidding, Malcolm Squires had been one, he'd risen far above his capabilities in a real police service, but that wasn't his real job was it. He seemed to be just one of Huntley's second string. I'd have to clear out them too otherwise they themselves would become another problem.

Though, with the head cut off, and the capable lieutenants removed, the rest of this criminal body should be easy to deal with. The, admittedly few, real police officers left would see that their corrupt colleagues were no longer being protected and would deal with them through the 'proper' channels.

I wandered by the pool, Cilla and Nigel were sunning themselves, David was swimming widths. He was getting better at a phenomenal rate. I'd have to look into getting swimming lessons for him. If his parents agreed, I reminded myself.

In the meadow below the stables I watched as Tucker and the two PTIs practiced their unarmed combat. The men had improved a lot in their time here. I bet they didn't think that they would be the students while they were here.

I could see Phillips and the one armed combat instructor practicing Tai Chi, she didn't hesitate or stumble once while I watched. Both were moving in time, their bodies flowing easily through the forms. I could see that Phillips, the clumsiest girl Paula had ever seen, was now superbly qualified to teach Tai Chi.

Some of these girls here today were true warriors; they would go on to do great things in the military if their male superiors gave them an equal chance. Some of the girls had liked the thought of the military life, a few would find the price they'd be asked to pay would be too high and, sadly, leave. The others, the majority, would learn valuable lessons and take their knowledge and confidence onto civilian life. There, a lot of them would really make their mark and succeed beyond their dreams.

I would put these girls up against me and my stick, in our prime even, and not dare bet on the result. I smiled to myself, poor useless Sub-Lieutenant Bands, the girl who was being washed out, had come good. After the bump up to Lieutenant that I'd given her, and which he didn't have to accept, Aggie had pushed hard for her promotions. He cited the training results and retention of troopers that everyone had said would quit at the first opportunity. I know he was pleased with Elastic's graduates, even before Paula started to help with their training, now he was over the moon.

I knew Aggie of old; we'd hidden together for ten days once, more time together than most couples ever spend in one go. We'd talked, told each other our hopes and dreams, and our nightmares. Aggie was pleased about Nurse Riddley, he'd have been a fool not to be and Aggie was certainly no fool. I was sure that her papers would come through soon making her cadre. She would be an asset to us as well. Now If I could get her into Great Ormond Street under Ross, who knew what she could achieve?

"Umber."

"Yes my Master?"

"Take a note, when Nurse Riddley's draft papers come through, I'm to ask Elastic if she can study with Em; and remind me to contact Ross about some time at his place."

"Yes Master." She pressed her cheek against my leg; I wondered what I'd done to deserve this affectionate gesture.

Over at the kitchen garden I found our only male marine digging the garden.

"Is this a punishment Marine?" I asked.

He laughed, "No sir, I like gardening and this is the best way to prepare the soil, if you use a machine you've got a good chance of getting oil or petrol dripped onto it. No, this is a hobby, sort of, Sir."

"What's your name, Marine, I don't like calling people Marine or 'mate'."

"Dixon, Sir, Brian Dixon."

"Is anyone helping you with this?" I asked.

"Yes Sir, a couple of the girls are keen on gardening too. Though the work's not too hard; and we get to eat most of what we can grow too."

Just then two girls appeared, each carrying a spade. Without hesitation both stripped to the waist, just like Brian, and joined him digging. Within moments sweat glistened on their bodies.

"I'll leave you to it, have fun." I said as I left.

"We will Sir, we'll make sure of that," replied one of the girls. I wondered if there was a double meaning in there somewhere.

Well, Brian seems to have redeemed himself after his confession to us. I hadn't heard anything about his family though; I hope that our people had got to them in time.

"Umber,"

"Yes my Master."

Remind me to ask Elastic about Brian's family when we get back."

"Yes Master."

I continued my walk, more a meander than a progression. I was walking to help me think. And I hoped that something would stir up a memory or two and give me an idea of where to go, what to do, next. But my main experience was always reacting to force. There were only a couple of times I'd actually initiated force myself and those were in old conflicts long ago.

I knew that I wasn't a General, but then most General's weren't really what the 'public' think of as generals either. They had a staff, lower grade officers, specialists who did the specialist tasks and planning. The General was like a conductor, he guided the overall strategy. Well I know the strategy, I know what our mission is and I know what our strengths are. And I've just discovered a major weakness, me.

I needed to speak to Aggie, he'd know where I could get four or five people suitably qualified to form a staff. But first I've a few other things to ask about.


Wendy knelt in front of me; she had a few updates for me.

"Master, you asked about Marine Dixon's family. They accepted our help to go to relations in Wistows Elbow in northern Canada, for a few weeks. They send you their thanks for looking after their son Master."

Well, a small town in the woods of Canada should be safe enough for them. I hope so anyway.

"Nurse Riddley received draft papers to a new position here this morning Master." Wendy looked a little uncomfortable, "Master, how did you know she'd be posted here?"

I smiled at her, "I know Aggie, Admiral Weston, and I knew that's what he'd do when he found out about her extra training. I'd also like to have a word with Elastic about Riddley's future when she has some time."

Wendy glanced toward the door, "She said you'd want to speak to her when you heard about Riddley," Wendy paused thoughtfully, "she's waiting outside now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.