Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 65

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 65 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Painfully I got to my feet. Years ago, I'd have just laughed a tumble like this off, now I felt the pain of the grazes on my face, hip, elbow and palm. However I had things more important to worry about, Simone, our protectors.

I looked round, the driver had stabbed the leader in his heart, incapacitating him immediately, killing him within three minutes. As I knelt over the leader I saw the light in his eyes fade and a quiet hiss as the air left his lungs for the last time.

The driver on the other hand died much faster. It looked as though something the size of the moon had hit his head, it was just ... gone! A red & grey wet patch on the ground was all that was left. His headless body lay where it'd been thrown by the force of the bullet.

"Sandy on overwatch?" I asked Elastic.

"Yeah, she does like the bigger toys don't she," Elastic replied.

"Paula, please would you call Cher and tell her what's happened?"

"Mais oui, ma cheri," answered Paula. She took a mobile phone from one of her bodyguards and started dialing.

I turned to June and Simone. June was hugging the bound and helpless girl, murmuring softly to her. Simone was sobbing quietly, as I approached I saw, and smelt, further evidence of her terror.

"Melissa, We need warm water, wash cloth and towels out here now!"

"Yes Master!" she called as she ran into the Chateau.

I patted down the leader's pockets and found a small set of keys. Kneeling again, June and I helped Simone stand. Ignoring the brown mess on her legs we helped her out of the case and onto the grass a few feet away. I then unlocked her bonds. June kept hugging her and reassuring her all the time. Alison and Alina ran over with the required washing things and set about cleaning the terrified girl.

Em quickly found Simone and gave her an injection of a mild sedative. She looked at me, "I want you in my sick room as soon as you can, Master!" she ordered.

Bernie, Sheryl, JJ, Jamie and Gerald slowly came out of the Chateau and surveyed the carnage.

"Fuck sake, Paul," said Gerald, almost in shock. "Don't you know how to lead a quiet life? You know, getting bored and all that normal shit."

"'Nother verse for you, Gerald, just another verse." I was succumbing to the shock now.

A strong hand gripped my upper arm, "Come darling, Em needs to see those grazes." Sasha led me into the Chateau and up towards Em's sickroom.

On the third step up my legs gave way and I would have fallen to the floor if it were not for Sasha and one of Elastic's Marines. Sasha steadied me, then together they lifted me. Things sort of got hazy then.

I woke in the sickroom, Cecy was in the bed next to me and Harold in another cot the other side of her. Harold was awake but Cecy slept on. He looked at me, "You used to go through this sort of thing for a living, didn't you?"

I nodded, my throat felt too dry to talk.

"How?" he asked quite seriously.

"Younger then." I croaked.

"Weren't we all." He agreed, then lay down.

I looked around, June and Simone, still holding hands sat by my bed. June smiled at me, "Hello my Master, how do you feel?"

"Rough," I replied as I tried to get up. A sudden pain in my side made me fall back down.

"Em said that you have bruised ribs," said June as she saw my discomfort. "Paula kicked you."

"She was getting me out of danger. She needed to do that fast. A few bruised ribs is a fair price to pay for still being alive."

"It is, my Master." June agreed.

I looked at Simone, she was wide eyed with shock and fright, having been sold into a death sentence, rescued and then in the middle of a death fight and shooting.

"How are you, Simone? That is your name, isn't it?" I asked her.

She nodded, "I'm called Simone."

"So that's not really your name then." I said.

She looked frightened, as though I was laying a trap for her, baiting her like a cat to a mouse.

"Simone, talk to our Master, he is a good man and has agreed to take you as one of his own. You are one of the luckiest slaves in the world." June hugged her, "Go on, talk to him."

"Master, I ... was called Aline." She said in a shaky voice.

"Do you want to be called Aline again?" I asked her.

She nodded, "If it please my Master."

"Does it please my girl?" I asked.

"OH Master!" she seemed truly shocked that I would consider her feelings for a moment. "It is not my place to tell my Master what I want or don't want."

"Aline, when I ask my girls what they think about something then they should tell me the truth, only the truth. That way we all get on together well and we all support each other." Feeling tired I dropped my head back on the pillow. "Now why don't you let June take you to the seraglio and talk with some of the other girls. Don't forget to see Karen about a collar and some clothes. I'll see you later and we can sort out things better then."

I drifted off to sleep, joining Harold and Cecy in the arms of Morpheus.


Em woke me next. It felt like morning, the sun seemed to be in the right position as well.

"How are you feeling Master?" she asked concern in her voice.

"Like Paula kicked me in the side." I said with a choked off laugh.

"And I am truly sorry that I had to do that, my friend."

Painfully I turned to lay on my back, now I could see Paula standing by my bed, Mei Su next to her.

I smiled at my friend and her granddaughter, "I know that you had reason to do it, and that I would probably be worse off now if you hadn't." I reached for her hand, she grasped mine almost painfully.

"Dearest Paul, how do you generate such feelings in people?" she shrugged and gestured around the room, "Everyone here would gladly give their life for you, and yet there are those who seem willing to send assassins to their deaths attempting to kill you. How can we love you so much and yet they hate you with equal intensity?"

"I don't know Paula, but I do know that I owe you my life." I looked at Mei Su, "Now all you have to do is save your Grandmother's life and we'll all be even."

They smiled despite the weakness of my jest.

Paula left, "I have to visit Cecy now, and Harold, to ask if my troupe and I can stay a little longer. I don't want to leave you until you're safely back in your London hotel." She leant over me and kissed me, a tender loving kiss which promised more when I was able.

Em did doctor things to me which involved pulling all of the covers down, exposing my naked body and prodding and poking various parts which I was sure hadn't been hurt. She then inserted a lubricated finger into my anus and twirled it around a couple of times. Extracting her finger she replaced it with an anal thermometer.

I looked down at her as she knelt between my opened legs. "Don't you have oral thermometers, or those infra-red thingies that you stick in your ear?" I asked suspiciously.

"Oh yes, Master, lots of them," she answered with a grin.

I paused waiting for her to continue, but then I worked out that she'd answered my question and didn't seem all that eager to volunteer any additional information.

"And?" I prompted.

"And what, Master?" she replied obviously enjoying this.

"And why did you use an anal thermometer when you've got all of the others which are so much easier to use?" I asked, frowning at her.

"Oh Master," she said leaning forward and dragging two erect nipples across my abdomen and chest until she reached the point where she could kiss me, we kissed, it's a good job that nothing was measuring my heart rate or blood pressure at the time or those instruments would probably have blown up. "Master," she continued after breaking the kiss, her nipples ploughed twin furrows back along my chest and abdomen, this time though I managed my own track up her body with my erect penis. "Master, this way is sooooo much more fun."

Well, I couldn't disagree with that really so I let her have her way. I frowned and scowled a lot though.

It didn't do any good.

"Doctor," said Mei Su, I'd forgotten she was still in the room. "I wish to assist in the care of the Baron. Please will you teach me how to take the observations."

"Oh yeeeessss!" Em replied. "Come here and we'll start."

"Hey! You've just done a set." I protested.

"Oh hush, you're just the patient, what do patients know about medicine?" she answered and turned back to Mei Su.

"Well, to start with we've found that cloth is terrible for spreading infections, so you mustn't bring any cloth into the sick room."

Mei Su looked at the already naked Em and undressed. "I will remember that Doctor, I must be careful that I don't cause any further harm to the Baron."

They stood side by side, by my bed, looking down at my naked body.

"Doctor," Mei Su asked politely, "what do I do if he touches me inappropriately?"

Em looked puzzled, "What do you mean by inappropriately?" she asked.

"Well," said Mei Su lifting one of my hands and placing it on her tiny breast, "if he touched me here," then she moved my hand between her legs and pressed it against the heat and wetness there, "or here. I do understand that some men like touching females here." She turned round and presented her backside to me, pressing my middle finger against the heat of her anus. "Some men even push their fingers inside here." Mei Su explained.

Em looked down at me, "Well, Mei Su, as you're looking after my Master, I can only say that none of those places would be inappropriate for him to touch."

"Oh good, I wouldn't want him to do anything wrong," Mei Su said with relief, holding my hand against her breast again.

The training proceeded quickly, Mei Su quickly learnt how to reach across me, pressing her tiny breasts into my skin, how to stop me from touching my wound when the dressing was changed, by sitting on my hand and almost boiling it in the heat and wetness from her vagina.

Em then moved onto the last item. Despite my scowls they both climbed onto the bed, each armed with a tube of lube and an anal thermometer. Smiling Em lubed up her finger and held it up for me to see. She lowered her hand out of my sight and then I felt a pressure and a penetration. Em was grinning as she slid her finger in and out, its passage eased by the lube.

"Now you try, Mei Su," said Em pulling her finger out and sucking it clean.

Mei Su looked at me, she too was grinning from ear to ear. Slowly she pressed and gained entrance. Then she too finger fucked my backside, looking into my eyes and grinning.

Mei Su looked down at my erection. "Is he always like this?" she asked grasping my shaft in her free hand and squeezing gently.

"Of course not!" said Em with a laugh, "mostly he's buried up to his nuts in a woman."

Mei Su stroked my balls, "Don't these ever get in the way?" she asked.

"Oh yes," answered Em. "But you must remember that when they get warm they hang lower to cool down and when they get cold they tuck up to his body to keep warm."

"So if they're in the way we have to cool them down a little?" asked Mei Su, just to make sure she understood her lesson of course.

"But there is another way," Em said with a husk to her voice.

"Oh," said Mei Su gently rubbing my shaft with her finger tips. "Please do tell me."

Em dropped her hot mouth over my cock head and gently sucked, her tongue swirling over the crown. Mei Su gripped my shaft and masturbated me into Em's mouth.

"You try it," Em told Mei Su. They swapped positions; Em's hand on my shaft and Mei Su' tiny mouth stretching to accommodate my cock. Then a tiny finger pressed against my anus again and pushed its way in. The invading finger forced all the way in and then pulled out again. Then it was joined by a second finger and both pushed into me. They curled up and found the hardness that is my prostrate. Two taps on that organ and I was gushing semen into Mei Su's mouth. Valiantly she tried to swallow it all but I shot too fast and it dripped from her mouth onto Em's hand.

Mei Su sat up, gulping slightly as she finished swallowing my seed, two trails running down her chin either side of her mouth. "Wow, that was a lot faster than I imagined it would be." She looked a little surprised, but mostly pleased with her efforts. She kept hold of my shrinking shaft though.

Em nodded, "sometimes all a girl can do is open her throat and let him shoot directly into her stomach, but that takes practice."

"Is that like taking him all the way into your throat then?" Mei Su asked innocently.

"Nearly," agreed Em. "Ask Julia to show you how to do a deep throat, she's very good at it."

"I see you're being looked after well," said Helen from the door.

"Yes, Mummy Helen, Mei Su and Em have been teasing Granddad, and then they did the sex thing on him," said Shannon from the chair by my bed.

I wondered when she'd come in. I saw that she had her DSi, but Shannon always had her DSi.

Helen looked sharply at her adopted daughter, "Have you been watching?" she asked, a rather silly question in my humble opinion.

"But Mummy Helen, you and Daddy Ross told me that the best way to learn is to ask questions and watch what people do. That's the best way to learn you both said. And..."

"OK Madam!" said Helen desperately trying not to laugh, then failing miserably.

Shannon laughed too, "See, Mummy Helen, I'm doing my best."

"Ummmm..." said Helen, "I can see why they call you 'the Devil's evil granny'."

Shannon laughed again, "Granddad calls me 'the money pit', he says I'm not so little anymore."

Helen opened the door, "Out you scamp, go and annoy Gerald and his group for a while, perhaps they'll let you sing, if they can find any songs rude enough for you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.