Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 62

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 62 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I braced myself for the ordeal ahead and pushed open the door to the small ballroom. All of my Ladies were waiting for me. Stood side by side in a line, I could easily see the smiles on each of their faces. By the left wall stood Wendy, June, Richard, Gerald, Ross, Helen and Shannon. On the right Paula, Cecy, Harold, Nina, Claudette and Amile watched. Two chairs faced my Ladies, Sasha stood in front of the left hand seat. All eyes were on me as I walked over and stood beside Sasha.

I looked along the row of my Ladies, today all smartly dressed in suits or styles that suited them individually. My Ladies wouldn't have been out of place taking lunch in any of the best restaurants in the world. My heart almost broke as I looked at them for possibly the last time.

"My dearest Ladies," I started, almost unable to speak, my throat constricted with emotion. I did so love these girls. "My loves, today we are going to reward Karen on her success yesterday. Karen's hard work and pure, pure talent will give her huge rewards if she is able to take advantage of her opportunities. So I have decided to free her, to allow her to spread her wings and fly. I wish only the best for my precious girl and I cannot think of any better gift to give her."

Everyone looked at Karen, she wasn't surprised by my announcement, all of the girls knew that I was giving them The Choice again.

With a huge smile on her face Karen stepped forward from the line.

"No!" she said emphatically, "I refuse my freedom. This girl is proud to be a minor slave of my Master."

I was stunned. How on earth could she not accept her freedom?

"My Master, it's because I'm your slave that I have been able to achieve the heights I have. Because of your support and the support and assistance from my sisters that I've completed the amount of work that I have." She looked round at the girls behind her, then turned to me again. "This girl is proud to say that she is slave to her Master, and her Master is the finest Master in the world. Because my Master is Paul, Baron Glastbrook."

With a shrug she slipped her jacket off, a touch to some unseen fastening at her shoulder and her blouse fluttered to the floor, buttons at each hip were undone and her skirt pooled around her ankles. Karen stepped out of her shoes and stood before us all naked.

"I am a slave and, as a slave should, I stand naked before my Master. Master, this unworthy girl begs you to give her your collar." She knelt in front of me, looking up expectantly.

Sasha touched my arm; I looked into her smiling face. "She has made her choice, my love, give your slave her collar."

I took the heavy gold band from Sasha's warm hand and stepped forward. Placing the collar round Karen's neck, I pressed the two halves of the lock together. The CLICK sounded so, so loud in the quiet room.

"This is my girl, she is slave to me. I love this girl." I was astounded that she still wanted to be my slave.

Karen kissed my hand, "Thank you, my Master."

Karen stood and returned to her place in line, head held high and showing no shame at declaring her slavery to me, or her nakedness to the audience.

I looked at the line, now I had to allow each one of them the same choice. It had to start with the lowest girl through to my favourite, Alison to Karolina, so that none of the higher ranking girls could influence the lower ranked girls by their choice.

"Alison, my precious," I said quietly.

Alison came and stood in front of me. "My Master, you asked me to find a reward that was for me alone. I thought about asking to be excused from The Choice, to always know that I was your girl, the only one who was yours until I died. However I decided against that for two reasons; first, that by doing so, I might rob another girl of the chance of being excused The Choice. Secondly, I thought about what I," she looked round at her friends, "what we, say to you when we make this choice. We, your slaves, tell you that we love you and want to continue belonging to the best Master any of us has ever heard about. We tell you that we trust you and are happy to place our very lives in your hands. We pledge that we will be the best slaves that we can be, for as we slaves are raised in status above other slaves, so is our Master raised above the other Masters."

She too undressed, unhurriedly but purposefully. Naked, she knelt before me, raised her chin and offered me her collar., "Please my Master, collar this girl, your devoted slave."

I took her collar and slipped it round her neck, with a CLICK she too renewed her enslavement.

Em stepped forward next. "My dearest Master, it is now one month and one day since you allowed me to be temporarily enslaved. It is now my right, by your own words, to ask for my collar." She undressed and knelt. Looking me straight in the eyes she asked, "Please my beloved Master, collar this girl and let her fully into your family."

Sasha touched my arm again, I looked down and a saw that she was holding out a new leather collar. I was certain that it would fit Em perfectly. I glanced across at Ross and saw him almost laughing. He'd warned me that this might be the consequence of my desire to have Em available that night. He'd been right, and now it was my turn to pay.

I took the proffered collar and slipped it around Em's neck. The leather was soft and supple, belying its obvious thickness. As I tucked the end of the collar back into the buckle Em turned her head and kissed my hand.

"Thank you my Master, I know I'm safe now."

Then I remembered Jill, she too was now eligible to ask for her collar. Fortunately she was still in London, overseeing the renovations to the Crynos.

Jo stepped forward as Em stood.

She looked at the gold collar in Sasha's hands and licked her lips. I remembered how distraught she'd been when Sasha had unlocked it yesterday. I was surprised that she wasn't already on her knees begging for its replacement. Perhaps she would be the first to ask for freedom.

Jo didn't bother with niceties. She just ripped her dress off and dropped to her knees. She walked on her knees the last few feet to me and then she did beg. "Oh my Master, please, please give me back my collar. I am lost without the comfort that belonging to you has brought me. Please Master, I beg, I really beg you for this." She took her collar from Sasha's out stretched hands and held it up on trembling hands. Quickly I took the collar and snapped it around her neck. She sagged onto me, tears running freely. "Oh thank you Master, thank you. I've been so cold and lonely not knowing if you'd let me continue to be your slave.

I helped Jo stand up and she returned to the line, both hands pressed against her collar as though it was a lifeline for her. I don't know, perhaps it was.

Then I got another surprise. Jill burst through the door. "I'm not too late, am I?" she cried, desperation evident in her voice.

I smiled and shook my head, "No Jill darling, you're not too late. Did you have something you wanted to ask me?"

Jill hurried forward and knelt. "Master, I have waited patiently as you ordered me. A month has passed and I now ask that you collar me as your slave."

I turned to Sasha, smiling she held up another new leather collar. This must have been the task that drove her from our bed so early this morning.

I took Jill's collar and buckled it around her neck.

"Thank you Master," Jill's eyes shone with anticipation, excitement and, possibly a little concern over her future.

"Welcome to our family, Jill darling." I lifted her to her feet and kissed her. She returned my kiss with fire and passion.

Karolina came and guided Jill to the correct place in the line. Jill, seeing that the only other collared girls were naked, quickly undressed.

Lynne turned and kissed Jill. "Welcome sister," she said. She then stepped to Em and kissed her with just as much passion. "Welcome sister," she said to Em before stepping forward to kneel in front of me. She looked up at me, a huge smile on her face, "Please my Master, collar your girl and let me continue to serve the Master I love." She held up her collar balanced on steady hands.

"Dearest Lynne, I would like to offer you a place in our home for as long as you want to stay with us. I want you to become a matron, a mother to the younger girls. Your work will really start when Karolina's project ends. Then I'd like you to start teaching and training the younger girls, bring out the best in them." I asked hopefully.

Alas my hopes were to be dashed.

"My Master, I can do all of that while enjoying the comfort and security of knowing you as my Master. Why would this girl wish freedom from her beloved Master?" She too knelt as the others had before and held out her collar. "Please my dearest Master, collar your slave."

Again I took her collar and locked it around her neck.

Smiling, head held high to show off her collar, Lynne walked back to the line. Melissa stepped forward and dropped her dress on the floor. She smiled at me and my heart warmed.

"Master, this girl is pleased to be your bodyguard. It is a position of high responsibility. I am fulfilled when I serve you," she held up her collar, "Please Master, collar this girl, your obedient slave."

Melissa rose and returned to the line, she too kissed both Em and Jill, caressing a bared breast on each as she did so, a welcome and an implication of their new relationship.

Umber stepped forward, but now I was again used to the idea that these girls, despite their obvious intelligence, might want to belong to me. I loved them and only wanted the best for them. They had decided that the best for them was to belong to me.

Umber knelt, watching me as I ruminated. She'd discarded her clothing with the ease of long practice and knelt without fear or shame until I was ready.

Smiling, Umber held up her leather collar. Sweat stained, but cleaned and polished, this was the collar of a working girl, not a pampered favourite. "Please my Master, collar this lowly girl as your slave."

I took her collar, felt the smooth worn surface, its suppleness and strength. "This collar is a little like you, dearest Umber. It looks quite ordinary, shows that its hard working, but it has a beauty that only someone who took the time to really look will see. It is strong, yet flexible enough to bend when it needs to. It does its job without fuss, without complaint. I'm proud beyond words that you feel that I am good enough to be your Master."

I buckled the old stained collar around its owner's waiting neck. Umber smiled widely, her pleasure plain for all to see. Umber kissed Em and Jill, welcoming them as sisters, then stepped back into line.

Alina stepped forward, her long face, pale complexion and deep set eyes showing her Slavic roots. She too undressed as she came to me.

"Please Master, when am I going to enjoy your bed again? I haven't tasted you for so long." She reached forward and slid her hand over my hardening cock. I heard the audience snigger at this quite reasonable, to Alina anyway, question.

"Soon, my dearest Alina, soon. Then I will be able to taste you too," I said with a smile.

"Oh no my Master, it is my privilege to pleasure my Master, you should take your pleasure from your toys. If we feel the need then our sisters can provide us with our satisfaction."

"I'm afraid that if you're my slave you'll just have to put up with me satisfying you too," I replied.

Theatrically she sighed, "If I have too my Master, just for you." She grinned widely at me. The scamp held up her hands with her gold collar laid across her palms. "Please my dearest Master, this girl asks that you collar her as your slave."

I took the collar and locked it around her slender throat. Alina quickly turned and kissed my hand. "I love you Master," she whispered for my ears alone.

"I love you too, precious girl," I replied.

Alina almost skipped back to the line, she paused to kiss Em and Jill as the others had done, but she made sure that I saw her slip her hand between her new sister's legs, teasing both with nimble fingers and a probing tongue.

I smiled at Alina's shameless behaviour, she saw me and laughed.

With dignity beyond her years, Julia stepped forward. She dropped her smart blouse and skirt and approached me, confidant in her nudity. She looked around at the line, Alina standing as provocatively as she could, almost begging me to throw her on the floor and screw her there and then. Umber touching her precious leather collar, looking at me with a shy smile, Karen looking at Jill and Em, studying their body shapes, dreaming up new outfits to make.

She turned back to me, "You have a diverse group of girls, my Master. Each and every one of us loves you more than life itself. We only want to give you our best, to please you as you so easily please us, to entertain you as you entertain us, to look after you as you look after us and to love you as you love us."

She looked round again, this time she focused on Jo. "Please my Master, take Jo down to the dungeons. You are so kind to us, and this makes it ... difficult ... for her to achieve her satisfaction." Julia lowered her voice, "I know she sneaks down there some nights, I bet she has fantasies of being hung and whipped." Julia shrugged, "We may not understand Jo's feelings or desires, but to her they are as real and ordinary as my feelings and desires are to me."

Finished, she knelt, "If it will please my Master, collar your devoted slave." She held up her gold collar.

I took her collar and locked it around her throat. "I'll think about it, dearest."

She smiled and darted forward to kiss me. "Thank you Master." She walked back into line, stopping by Em and Jill she kissed both. "Welcome sisters," she said.

Karolina came forward next, the last in line, my favourite. I had always been surprised that the other girls never seemed to get jealous of Karolina's position, or my obvious favouritism. And Karolina never showed any jealousy over Sasha either.

I opened my arms as Karolina came close, she pressed her naked body to mine and we kissed. Breaking our kiss she lay her head on my shoulder. "Last days bin biggest bad Boss," she wiped a tear from her eye on my jacket. "You bin feel all responsible on you for long time now, since Momma die. These thing is not you responsible, is bastard policemens." She stepped back and looked at me and Sasha. "Boss an' Mrs. Boss need know slave girls love Master biggest. Do anything for Master 'n' Mistress."

Karolina knelt, "Please my Master, collar your slave." The same words I'd heard so long ago, learned by rote and spoken clearly. I took her heavy gold collar with its magnificent diamond and closed it around her neck, the CLICK of the lock setting seemed so loud in the suddenly quiet room.

I looked up and was surprised, no shocked, to see that June and Wendy had joined the low status end of the line. A little nervously Wendy stood beside Jill and June stood beside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.