Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 57

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 57 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Across the square I could see my ladies and the new girl talking. Three tables had been pushed together to give them all room to sit. They burst into laughter, rocking back and forth. The new girl seemed relaxed and happy. I walked over, as the waitress held up a mug, I held a thumb up.

"Hello ladies," I said as I approached their tables.

The new girl jumped to her feet in fright. Umber reached for her arm, "Our Master likes us to have fun. He wishes us to be happy because he believes that if his ladies," she gestured to the group around them, "are happy, then we will serve him better." Umber shrugged, "My Master loves me, I know this as a fact. I love our Master, I know this as a fact too." She looked at the new girl, "If you give him a chance then our master will show that he is trustworthy." She laughed, "He'll show that he's so easy to love too." She looked pleadingly at the new girl, "Come. Relax. Talk with my Master and tell him about yourself. He'll listen, he'll understand."

My ladies moved apart so I had room for my chair and the waitress placed a mug of Cafe au Lait in front of my chair. I sat and took a sip. It was perfect. "Tres bonne, Madam," I said. She smiled at me as she left. I suppose my accent was atrocious.

They all looked at me; my girls with interest, the new girl frightened. "Now, what is your name, the name you like to be called?" I asked her.

"My Master calls me Helios, Master," she replied.

"And what name do you like to be called?" I insisted, though gently.

"I like to be called June, Master."

There was a collective gasp as she said that name. Helios / June thought that she'd fallen for my trap and was now due to meet her end. She sat trembling, a puddle of urine below her chair and we could all smell the other result of her terror.

I reached forward and placed my hand over hers, she was sweaty and trembling. I tried to comfort her, "We had a very good friend called June. She was murdered, so you can see why my ladies were a little surprised when they heard your name."

Wide eyed, like a rabbit caught in headlights, she stared at me.

"We'll call you June, I would like to use that name again. I'm sure June would like us to as well." I smiled at her and she nodded.

"Yes Master," she said in a very low, quiet voice.

"Now girls, I don't think it's very kind of us to make June sit around in messed clothes. Call Jeanine and see if she has somewhere June can clean up. June, if you have another outfit with you, you can get dressed again. Or, if you wish, you can join my slaves," I gestured to the group of naked girls around us, "in your skin."

"What does my Master wish me to do?" she asked, still terrified.

"Your new Master knows that you're frightened, and he wants you to feel safe, comfortable. So if you have a dress or skirt and blouse then wear them, underwear too. Be comfortable, if you choose to serve me then you will show me your body soon enough."

For the first time in my presence she smiled. A small frightened smile, but a smile never the less.

As Jeanine led June away Sasha came over and sat on my lap. I lifted her skirt and slid my hand up her thigh.

"Just a minute," she said. She stood up, reached under her skirt and pulled her French cut panties off. With a few twists and wiggles she produced a bra from her left sleeve. "There, that's better." Dropping her underwear on the table beside our cups, she sat on my lap again and draped an arm around my neck. I returned my hand to its place under her skirt, I soon found her warm, and wet, slit. I pressed against both sides of her clit, avoiding direct contact, and rhythmically pressed and stroked her.

Soon Sasha's breathing became rapid and shallow, she groaned a little, then rested her head against mine.

Jeanine came out, apparently to speak to Sasha, she smiled when she saw that Sasha was ... indisposed ... and then she whispered quietly with Karolina. Karolina followed her back into the cafè.

I teased Sasha to her climax. All the time she remained in the same position, shoulders back and legs open, her body available for me to do with as I wished. Feeling the sexy woman in my arms tremble and shudder, I increased the pace of my teasing. Soon I was rewarded with a small splash on my wrist. I eased down now, just a gentle rhythmic pressure either side of her clit again. Soon she started writhing again, and she shuddered through her orgasm for a second time.

Again my hand received her ejaculate. I withdrew my hand from under her skirt, it was surprisingly wet. Umber leant down and dried it with her hair, and finished off with a quick lick between my fingers.

"Clean, my Master," Umber said with a smile. She looked at my hand, "Our Mistress does squirt a lot when you please her, doesn't she Master?"

"She does, Umber. Yes she does." I answered.

Karolina brought June back out to us. June smelt clean and fresh, her pale yellow blouse and skirt highlighting her tanned skin.

"Are you feeling a little better now, June?" I asked.

"Yes Master, I am more relaxed now," she replied, slurring her words just a little.

And drugged up to the eyeballs as well I thought. I looked at Karolina.

"Freewoman Jeanine have two valium tablet. Does get June relax bit."

"Well, have someone keep an eye on her. I'd like Em to have a look at her when we get back to the Chateau. She can't be given the choice like this, it wouldn't be fair. Tell Em that she must certify June fit enough to make her choice." I wasn't worried about taking advantage of June, I'm sure my ladies and Sasha would stop that. I wanted more; I wanted June to be sure I hadn't taken advantage of her. That would be a little more difficult.

As I sipped my coffee I watched June. Saw how she interacted with the other girls, how they took to her. Two of the Counts girls had chosen freedom rather than the chance of returning to him. I had paid him for both girls. I had also warned him that I would give the choice to any girl he sent. I could afford a few more girls yet.

June though, he'd treated her differently. She might decide to go back to him.

"Karolina," I interrupted her, she turned to me, "when we get back to the Chateau, and June's had a chance to rest, can you setup a video conference with the Crynos? Let June talk to Gail and Sandra. We'll give her a day or two before she's given the choice."

Karolina smiled at me, "You be good Master, even for to girl not you girl."

I returned her smile and took another sip of my coffee.

It was then that I remembered Alison's suggestion 'perhaps you can introduce some of the bad people to the more harsh owners, ' Well perhaps I could. If there was an auction house for people who wanted to torture a slave to death, then surely there must be another one for people who just liked to abuse their slaves quite badly but keep them alive for years and years of abuse. Perhaps a bordello offering slaves for sex or torture, I think I preferred that idea. There are a number of people I'd like to see waiting in dread of their door opening, would it be a fat cock up their arse or the whipping frame today? The thought made me smile.

I wondered if Karolina heard my thoughts would she still consider me a 'good' master?

Sasha returned from gossiping with Jeanine, "It's time to get back to the Chateau, Paul. We need time to change for dinner."

I stood and kissed her. "Come, my ladies, we'll come back again soon and next time I'll see if we can play some boules." This seemed to please my ladies and they talked excitedly as we walked slowly to the edge of the village where our transport waited for us.

June walked with us, Lynne, Jo and Susan pulled her wheeled luggage. June was having difficulty concentrating on walking without the added burden of taking care of her things.


At the Chateau Em and Paula waited for us. There was a wheeled stretcher beside Em.

"Master, June fell asleep during the journey, I'll take her to my sickbay. She should be fit in the morning." Em was all business when caring for a patient.

"I'd like you to check that she's OK as well, keep her until the day after tomorrow, I'll see her that morning. Check with Julia for my diary." I said, wondering about what I was already booked for.

Fucking Daily Diary! Once I never used one, now I couldn't live without it. It didn't mean I liked it any more though.

I must have been scowling as I entered our rooms. Alina and Varinka undressed me without a word. Alison showered with me but I was too preoccupied for any games with her tonight. Varinka and Julia dressed me and then I stood behind a bullet proof plastic panel looking out of the window, alone with my thoughts while I waited for Sasha.

Sasha's arm snaked around my waist and she rested her cheek on my shoulder. "You seem preoccupied, my precious," she gave me a squeeze, "can I help?"

"I'm worried about who I'm turning out to be." I turned to her and wrapped my arms around her. "I decided this afternoon what I'm going to do with the survivors of our next battle with the Cumbrians." Sasha just looked up at me interestedly. "I'm going to sell them into slavery."

She rested her head against my chest, "Good." Was all she said.

"Sell them so that they get tortured and abused for the rest of their lives." My words sounded harsh and hollow even to my ears.

"That's even better," said Sasha. Then she looked up at me, "But of course you're worried whether you're doing the right thing, are you turning into the same type of person your enemies are? And how will your friends and I react when we find out?" She looked down at my side, "I can see that Varinka is happy with your decision."

I looked down at my side, kneeling there, in the usual place, Varinka looked up at me smiling. She looked relaxed and happy, far happier than a few minutes ago. But my turmoil continued. Sasha seemed happy enough with my decision, I wonder what Ross or Harold would say. Would Cecy be horrified, would Paula leave, could I live with myself?

"Come darling, let's go to dinner. We'll find out just how horrified your friends are with your decision." Sasha took my hand and led me to the dining room.


Sasha pushed the cheese board along to me; I cut a small wedge of Stilton. Cecy and her Chef had, at first, been horrified that I didn't really care for the French soft cheeses. The Chef was reluctant at first to buy some Stilton for the cheese board. But both Cecy and Harold found that they enjoyed its spicy taste and creamy texture.

"Paul has decided what to do with the next of his enemies that he deals with." Sasha said conversationally.

"Oh good," said Harold. "Always better to know these things beforehand."

"Umm..." agreed Sasha through a mouthful of Brie. "He's going to enslave them. Sell them somewhere where they'll be tortured and abused for the rest of their lives."

Cecy thought for a moment, "I like the sound of that. Do you know anywhere like that?" she asked with interest.

"Oh yes," Paula put in, "I know this brothel in," she waved her hand, "well where it is doesn't really matter, but they offer their slaves for sex or torture." She smiled evilly, "Or both!" She tilted her head, "I understand they get a lot of custom." She held out her hand and one of her ever present girls gave her a notepad and pen. She wrote a number on the pad and tore that page out, "Here's their phone number, I'm sure that you'll be able to do business with them."

I took the page and held out my hand. One of my ever present girls took it from me, just as Paula was relieved of the notepad and pen. We looked at each other and laughed. The others didn't understand our amusement. Well they weren't in the same position as either Paula or I so they wouldn't.

As I nibbled thoughtfully I looked round the table. Most of my real friends were here, though I missed Christine. These respectable, upright pillars of society, seemed to agree with my decision, no they seem to welcome it. I felt happier now, I might be in danger of turning into a monster, but my friends were acting as a conscience for me, I'm sure that they'll limit any excesses that I might envisage.


Em came to report on June while I got ready for bed. I pulled her into the shower with me and we washed each other. Em has tightened up considerably since joining me. The change in her diet, now controlled by Debbie and Sandy, together with the exercise regime with the Marines, helped her lose weight and tone her body. She was now a very sexy woman.

I turned her to face away from me and pulled her close. Wrapping my arms around her I reached for, and grasped her breasts. Running my soapy hands over her warm mounds, I teased her nipples into life. This didn't take a great effort, Em was ready and wanting. She tilted her head back onto my shoulder and surrendered herself to me. She reached back and pulled my hips to her, trapping my erection between our soapy, slippery, bodies.

"Please take me..." she gasped as her breath came faster, shallower.

I lowered my lips to the junction of her shoulder and neck and nipped gently at the skin. Em tilted her head away opening her vulnerable neck to my teeth.

Still nibbling at her neck and shoulder, I slid both hands down her smooth stomach. I watched her breasts rise and fall with her panting. My fingers found the smoothness that was the junction of her legs and eased their way along her hot wet slit. I felt the hard throbbing bump of her clitoris, her moan as I brushed against it, then a gasp as I pressed down in its hood, trapping her supersensitive bud between my finger tip and her body.

I pressed against her inner thighs opening her legs, opening her outer lips, her inner lips. A finger was waiting and dipped inside the instant that her vagina opened.

I pressed two fingers into her while rubbing her trapped clit, only moments later she came, crying out in her ecstasy.

Julia and Varinka finished washing us and rinsed us both thoroughly. The two little teasers kept kissing, licking and sucking at our more interesting bits all the while. Em was panting again when we were finally dry.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and turned her towards me, "Come girl, I'm going to take my pleasure from you!" I demanded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.