Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 56 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

We watched Em carry Shannon away to my bedroom. We were all shocked at the things she'd revealed.

"My Master," Alison's voice made us jump. She looked up at me, "Master, not all slave Masters are like you, most are like the Count. There are others," and she shuddered, "there are some who are much worst. Perhaps you could introduce some of these ... bad people ... to one of the more ... harsh owners."

Shocked I just stared at her.

"Shall I get the cane, my Master?" she asked, sure that she'd offended me or done something very wrong.

"No," I said as kindly as I could in my surprise, "you will talk with your sister slaves and think of something I can get for you as a reward for your wonderful idea. Your gift must be something that you would especially like, and you may decide if the others might use it. This must be a reward for you, do you understand?"

"I..." hesitantly she answered, "I am to think of a reward that you can get me." She looked around, "But, my Master, what need do I have for things? My Master buys me what I need. I live to serve my Master. I can't think of what I might want as a reward. To have a night in my Master's bed is ample reward for this girl." She smiled alluringly at me.

"You will have your night in bed with me, and you will have your reward." I looked at her, "I don't think you realise the value of your words, they are beyond gold."

We watched as Alison walked back to her friends. "She'll ask for her freedom," Harold stated positively.

Sasha laughed, "Daddy, you don't know these girls, or their Master. He's tried freeing them lots of times." She gestured toward the small group of girls surrounding Alison, "See how many are still with him?"

Harold shook his head in disbelief. "But he beat three of them yesterday for no reason at all."

"No Daddy, he taught Claudette and Amile a very valuable lesson and his girls knew it. None of them have complained at being mistreated, nor will they. Do you want to know what they do complain about?" Sasha looked at her father with a smile.

"Go on then," said Harold.

"Girl!" Sasha called, her back to the group of girls. Julia came running up to her.

"Yes Mistress?" asked Julia.

"You girls," Sasha began, "when you're together, what is it about your master that you all talk about?"

Julia looked down at her feet, "Mistress," she hesitated, "our Master is a good and kind master but he doesn't use us enough." Seeing that neither Sasha nor Harold were getting angry, she continued. "We would love our Master to take a couple of us down to the dungeons and use some of the things down there. He does allow us into his bed, but he takes so much time to pleasure us that we're sure he sometimes goes to sleep unsatisfied. He doesn't even ask for us to entertain him with a few girl-on-girl shows and we'd love to do that for him, even a solo girl show would be better than nothing." She looked at Sasha again, a little bolder now, "Please Mistress, can you have a word with him. We've heard that there's a thing downstairs that will hang a woman by her tits and she can be whipped like that. Jo really would like to try that one out." Her eyes started to glaze now, "And a girl can be tied up so tight she can hardly breath and her master can take her in any hole, I'd love to try that." Sasha and Harold could easily see, and smell, the effect that these thoughts were having on Julia.

"I'll have a word with him, Julia. But you know your Master, he doesn't like abusing his ladies," said Sasha with a sigh. "Attend your Master now, Julia."

"Yes Mistress," and Julia ran off with a smile. She came to me and told me all that she'd said to Sasha and Harold. After hearing Shannon's story of abuse, how could these girls want me to abuse them?

"Master," Julia said shyly, obviously guessing my thoughts, "Shannon wasn't willing, we slaves are all willing." She smiled, "Some of us are even eager to do these things and have these things done to us. I love the freedom that being a slave gives me, I don't have to worry about right or wrong. If my master says lick that girl, fuck that dog or suck that man, I'll gladly comply. I'll please my Master by being a good slave, the best slave I can be for you." She lifted up from her knees a little and kissed me. "Please, my Master, use us as we girls, your slaves, want to be used."


Dinner was quiet again tonight. Gerald, Paula and Mei Su joined us, Mei Su smiled when she saw Ross and Helen at the table. Seeing Mei Su reminded me of a thought I'd had about her treatment. I wanted to discuss my idea with Ross before he reached the final phases of destroying the tumours.

"How are you getting on with your song writing Gerald?" I asked.

"Paul you wouldn't believe it, I've finished five songs, five that's almost unbelievable. Our next album is going to be fantastic. I know Friends was something special but I wish I'd been here when I wrote it." He looked really sad.

"So, rewrite them and release a ... oh what would you call it ... like a director's cut of a film. A special edition..."

"Oh god yes," his eyes glazed and we could see his fingers start tapping. "I've got to go to my room. Paul, can I borrow Alison again please?"

I smiled, I think we were all smiling at his enthusiasm, no his need to create. "Of course, keep her as long as you need." Alison jumped away from the wall where she'd been waiting and raced after Gerald.

"Do you always do this, Paul?" asked Cecy.

"Do what?" I asked puzzled.

"Have ideas that fire people with imagination and change their lives."

"Oh it's easy to have an idea about what someone else can do." I replied offhandedly.

"No Paul, it's not," said Harold. "And believe me, I pay huge amounts of money for people who can come up with ideas, new ideas. You keep on coming up with them. Take the other night, when we talked about the used oil. You threw in four original ideas that my technical team are raving about. You make connections Paul, that's a gift rarer than a quiet woman."

Of course both Sasha and Cecy thumped him and they, and his other daughters, refused to speak to him all night.

After we'd eaten Mei Su came to me, "Baron Glastbrook, I hear that it was you who had the original idea of how to treat my tumour. I was waiting to die in a nightmare that no one can imagine. My own body was killing me and driving me mad while it did so. I owe you my life, Baron." She touched her dress at the shoulder and it fell to the floor, revealing her naked body. "I believe that I have honour, Baron. As an honourable woman I ask that you allow me to join you in your bed so that I can discharge the smallest portion of the debt that I owe you."

"What about your Grandmother?" I asked, wondering what Paula thought of her request.

Mei Su turned and looked at Paula, "It is my understanding that she shared your bed the night before I arrived." She turned back to me, "she can wait her turn."

I glanced at Paula and was pleased to see her grinning broadly. I held out my hand which Mei Su took, "Mei Su, I would be delighted to accept you into my bed. I would take this single wish to be full redemption of any debt that you might feel that you owe me. You may retire now satisfied that there is no debt between us."

Mei Su looked at me then breathed in deeply relishing the smell of the air around her. "Every breath I take has been given to me by your efforts," she stepped toward me, "every step I take is only possible because you did something no one else had done." She ran her hands over her body sensuously, her nipples almost exploding into full engorgement, her scent of arousal hitting us all. "My brain, that which tormented me with nightmares and pain beyond belief, now gives me pleasures that were lost to me. Everything that I am I owe to you. This debt will never diminish because it renews with every breath I take, every time I feel a hug or a lovers touch. Every beat of my heart increases my indebtedness to you." She stood in front of me, in front of us all, naked and unashamed, pleading for a chance to repay just a little of the burden she'd placed on her own heart.

I half turned and offered her my left arm, she slid her arm in mine and came to my side. I offered Sasha my right arm, she too slid her arm in mine and came to my side, though she remained dressed.

I walked my ladies to the drawing room where Harold was pouring drinks for us. Sasha took a very nice champagne, Mei Su a soda water due to her medication and I took a very fine old Napoleon Brandy.

"Ladies, please excuse me, I need to speak to Ross for a moment." Sasha and Mei Su nodded their consent and I walked over to Ross. He and Helen looked up as I approached.

"Ross, can I speak with you for a moment or two?" I asked

"Ross, I've been thinking about the procedure." There was no need to specify which procedure. "When you get to the edge of the tumour, how you prevent, or limit damage to the brain itself." Both Ross and Helen leaned forward interested now.

"Well, I'm sure we can limit the damage from the laser by altering its colour." I stated.

Ross' eyes almost bulged out of his head, "HOW?" he demanded.

"Well, you use fibre optics, very thin glass strands to take the laser energy to the brain. Can you spare three or four strands to get information back?" I asked.

"Of course, these medical lasers have at least fifty percent redundancy, four or even forty strands would be no problem, we wouldn't even notice they were missing."

"Then we can check the precise colour of the normal brain cell just by shining the laser at them. The colour that comes back down the separated optical fibres can be checked and held in the computer, then the same thing can be done for the tumour cells. If necessary the laser can be used on a slightly higher power and the light from the destroyed cells can be tested by a spectrometer. That should give us the absorption frequency of the tumour cells and then the laser can be tuned to that frequency for maximum effect against the tumour cells and minimum damage to the brain itself."

Ross and Helen looked at me like goldfish, their mouths opening and closing, but no sound emerging from either of them.

It was then that I noticed the whole room had gone very quiet.

"I think my saviour has given my doctor his final instructions in how to defeat my affliction," said Mei Su from just behind me.

"He has," agreed Ross. He turned to his wife, "I don't deserve to have my name attached to this discovery, it's got to be The Winter Procedure. It must be." Helen nodded. Ross turned to me, "I never really dreamed of going to Stockholm, I always knew that, good as I am, it was beyond my capabilities. But now I shall be going for a reason that I'm really happy with. I'll..." he looked at his wife, "We'll be going to watch our good friend receive his Nobel Prize for Medicine."

"Now," I said in the lull that followed, "I'm going to bed. I have a child who needs me to protect her from her dreams." I held out my arms and Mei Su and Sasha linked their arms through mine and we went to bed.

We showered quickly and quietly, all soaping and washing anyone they could reach. Shannon was on the left hand side of the bed, with Umber spooning against her back. Sasha got in first, Mei Su followed me. I lay between two warm and loving ladies and slept.


I opened my eyes, Shannon's back lay pressed up against my stomach, she was curled up between Sasha and I.

We had had an undisturbed night, though I knew if Shannon woke, so would I. I always woke before my ex-wife when our children needed us during the nights. I lay feeling the lady pressed against my back, the small child in my arms and my special lady facing me. Hydraulic pressure though forced me to move before I wanted to. So I eased my way out of bed and went to the bathroom. Umber was in there waiting for me and she got the privilege of aiming me while I pee'd. She always took great delight in this, playing with the stream and being most disappointed when it stopped.

Stepping into the warm shower Umber dropped to her knees and sucked me into her mouth. I lay my hands on her head and gently fucked her mouth while she sucked and licked me. I couldn't withstand much of this first thing in the morning and came quickly, feeding Umber a generous helping of my semen. She gladly drank my seed and then licked my drooping cock clean.

"Can I shower with you too, Granddad?" asked Shannon plaintively

"Of course you can precious," I answered.

Umber stood up and she too welcomed Shannon into the shower. Umber and I soaped and washed Shannon first then the two girls did the same to me. Umber managing to do the 'interesting' bits rather than Shannon. Shannon and I washed Umber with both of us doing our fair share of the fun bits.

Wrapping Shannon in a large towel we sat her down while Umber and I dried ourselves. Julia came in, saw Shannon waiting and dried her properly. We then went out to the poolside to wait for breakfast.

Gerald and Alison soon joined us, they looked as though they'd been up all night.

"Morning Gerald, been busy?" I asked.

"Haven't stopped since dinner last night but we got so much done. Just listen to this..." He opened a small laptop and seconds later I recognised the light fun melody that started 'June'. The original song lasted just over four minutes, this version nearly sixteen. The difference was stunning.

Hearing this song made you feel that you knew June, loved her even. You could hear her laugh and cry, grow up and decide her future, then the hurtful discordant murder. All those listening were crying when it finished. If Gerald had improved all of the Friends tracks as much as this (apart from the obvious lying one that he wrote about me) then they would confirm his place in music's hall of fame. Gerald was truly a musical genius.

"How are you going to release these? They're obviously too large for a CD, I think you'd be pushing the limits of a DVD." Harold asked.

Gerald thought for a few moments.

"Why not hold a special concert," I suggested, "somewhere big; the NEC in Birmingham or Manchester's GMEX, Wembley even. Have it all recorded and release it as a set of Blue-Ray disks. HD quality and 8.1 or better surround sound.

Gerald looked at me with a smile, "Paul, how'd you like a job as our manager? Pay's good too, in two or three years you could earn as much as you do now in a day."

"I'm gonna have to decline I'm afraid. Lugging heavy speaker cases around isn't my cup of tea, I'm more an idea's man." I said.

"You're that alright," agreed Harold. "Trouble is, you just give your ideas away, you forget to charge for your talent."

I just shrugged.

"Granddad tries to help you because that's what you do for friends." Shannon looked up at me from my lap, "Isn't it Granddad?"

I kissed her forehead. "Of course it is, my precious, of course it is."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.