Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 54

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 54 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The dress code for dinner was informal, though Sasha insisted that I did get dressed. I thought it might save time if I went to dinner nude.

"You are not to screw anyone on the dining table. NOT EVEN ME!" she ordered, all the while poking me in the chest with a rigid finger. I wonder if she treats Nigel back at her office like this.

"Give me a kiss," I said.

She melted into my arms and our lips joined. She didn't seem to notice when I slipped her gown off, nor when I lay her on the floor. Her eyes opened wide when I entered her, but she just sighed and wrapped her arms around me. We lay joined for a long time until Sasha noticed the time.

"We're going to be late!" she cried.


"I'm dripping cum," Sasha whispered to me just as we entered the dining room, "and it's running down my leg."

"No panties?" I asked.

"Didn't have time thanks to a certain man who kept me pinned to the floor and wouldn't let me get dressed properly."

I ran my hand down her back and over her bum. I really did enjoy that, so I did it again.

She stopped walking and looked at me, "Are you groping my backside?" she asked quite severely.

"Yes," I replied.

"Good, just checking." She turned and continued on to her seat.

I was placed with Sasha on my left and Paula on my right.

Paula leaned over, "If you need a female to grope, Paul, I suppose that I could sacrifice myself to save these younger women from the indignity."

All of the females at the table, and two of the maids, were quick to say that, while they thanked her for her consideration, surely it was the duty of the younger women to protect their older sisters from such molestations.


Dinner was a lively affair, Paula belied her dour reputation and showed that not only did she have a wicked sense of humour, but that she could take a joke as well as give them out.

Nina, Claudette and Amile joined us, the younger girls being warned to remember that this was an adult dinner and they weren't adults yet. Irrespective of what they might think.

With a glass of very fine port in my hand (the ladies suffered and had champagne) I sat between Cecy and Paula. Both slid a hand along my inner thigh. Just as both hands reached my testes Elastic came in and whispered in my ear, "Dr. Ross and Helen coming over tomorrow morning. The plane's in Luton and will stay there until it picks them up, unless you want it to come back of course."

"No let it remain in Luton until tomorrow, though I want a heavy guard on the aircraft tonight, at least ten people around and on the aircraft at all times. If they can't do that then it comes back to Orleans." I answered.

"Gotya Boss," said Elastic and she left.

Sasha looked at me with a question in her eyes. "Ross and Helen can't make it today," I said. "They're coming tomorrow." Sasha nodded and returned to her conversation with Harold.

"Friends coming here?" asked Paula.

"Yes," I answered, "though it's more than that. Ross is Professor of Paediatrics at Great Ormond Street Hospital, and a dear friend. I want him to have a look at another friend who's staying here. He's probably in bed now..."

"With a couple of girls he has to fuck before he can get up," said Sasha laughing.

" ... with a couple of the local girls who are helping to look after him." I continued. I stuck my tongue out at Sasha and she growled at me.

"He's the Professor McCraken at GOSH?" said Paula surprised. She looked quite pale.

"Yes, do you know him?" I asked.

"He is looking after Mei Su. I sent her to GOSH as it was the best place for her. She has a tumour..." Paula broke off for a moment, her upset and emotion easy to see. "She was dying. There was not hope for her. Then Dr. McCraken emailed me, he asked if he could try an experimental procedure." Paula looked up into my eyes, she looked haunted, "After the first session of his new treatment Mei Su spoke, she asked for a drink of water." Paula broke down and cried.

"Mei Su isn't just one of your girls is she?" I asked quietly.

Paula shook her head. I hugged her tightly. "Gra ... granddaughter," she managed to say.

"Girl!" I called.

"Yes my Master," said Umber from behind the sofa I was sitting on. I didn't even know she was in the room!

"Get Em for me."

"Yes Master." And she ran out of the room.

"I have someone here who might be able to tell you how Li Mei Su is getting on," I told Paula. "And not just the 'she's comfortable' crap either." I pulled her onto my lap and hugged her tightly. She sat in my arms more like a seven year old rather than the elderly lady that she was. She laid her head on my shoulder and cried.

Em came in and knelt by my feet, "Yes my Master."

"Em do you know a girl at GOSH, Li Mei Su, she's one of Ross' tumour patients."

Em thought for the briefest of moments. "Yes Master," she answered.

"This is Paula Li, Mei Su's Grandmother, can you tell us anything about her progress?" I asked.

"Please, my Master, may I go to my sick room and use my computer? I can access Li Mei Su's records from there and let Madam Li know how her ward is progressing," she replied.

"Yes, please go and check her records." I lifted Paula's head, "Do you want to go with her, precious one."

She shook her head, "Please, can I stay here in your arms, I feel safe here."

"Of course you can, and for as long as you need, precious girl." I settled her into my lap, "Sleep now and we'll hear about Mei Su soon."

I nodded to Em and she ran away. I crooned softly for Paula, and a few moments later I felt her body easy out of the tension I doubt she even knew she was carrying.

Very, very quietly the others left the room, dimmed the lights and closed the door. I heard a very quiet shuffle and looked down to see Umber move to kneel beside my feet. She looked up, surprised that she'd been caught, but I smiled at her. She smiled back and settled down at my feet to wait with me as we waited for news about Paula's granddaughter.


Em returned, quietly she came to us and looked at Paula. She looked up at Paula's bodyguards standing behind the sofa. Standing she beckoned one to follow her. Hesitantly the girl did. I heard the murmurings of a whispered conversation the other side of the door. Then quiet. Nearly ten minutes later the door opened. Em and an older girl I'd never seen before approached me.

"Master Baron," said the strange girl. "I am Chu Way Lin, Madam Li's chief bodyguard. Your doctor tells us that my Mistress needs an injection of a sedative. We do not have anyone who can make that decision for my Mistress. You are a Master and my Mistress trusts you." She gestured to her sleeping Mistress in my arms. "You must make the decision, does this doctor give my Mistress her sedative."

I looked at Chu Way Lin. If her mistress suffered in any way at all from this injection, I knew she would kill me. "Your Mistress needs to have the sedative prescribed by my doctor." I stated.

Chu Way Lin looked hard into my eyes for a long moment, then nodded. Em gently cleaned Paula's arm with alcohol and then, with a tenderness that I hardly believed, injected a sedative.

I felt Paul's body relax a little more. A wetness grew on my lap but I didn't care about such trivialities.

I stood up with Paula in my arms, "Come with me," I said. I carried Paula to my bed and laid her down gently. Two of Paula's girls undressed her quickly, while I too was undressed by Umber and Julia. We laid Paula in my bed and I got in behind her and spooned to her, holding her warm firm body against mine. Four girls stood around the bed. Two to protect Paula, two to protect me.


A soft and gentle wetness trailed across my lips.

I thought about this for a while as I tried to lift myself from the warm darkness of sleep.

I felt breath on my face, and then the soft warmth flit across my lips again.

There was a heaviness resting on my upper arm, and something lay between my thighs, and an extra warmth was in front of me. I opened an eye. Paula rested her head on my arm. She smiled at me, then reached forward again and slid the very tip of her tongue across my lips. Drawing back she smiled at me again.

"Good morning, dearest man."

"Hi Paula, precious." Now that I was (nearly) awake, hydraulic pressure was beginning to make its presence known.

I moved a little uncomfortably, trying to settle my bladder for a moment or two.

Paula lifted her head and spoke a stream of Chinese, a language I had no hope of even guessing the content of.

At the bottom of the bed a girl lifted the duvet and squirmed up to the junction of our thighs. She took my penis in her mouth and just held it there.

Looking straight into my eyes Paula said, "Let your waters go. She has been trained to receive this and is rewarded whenever she does. So relax my love and let my girl relieve your need."

With more difficulty than I would have thought, I released my morning flow. There wasn't a sound or sign from the girl into who's throat I emptied myself but she took all I had to give her without complaint.

Emptied, I sighed.

"Better?" Paula asked.

"Yes, though I don't think that that is something I would ask for every day," I answered.

"My father had a young girl or boy take his morning waters every day. I don't think that he really appreciated what they were doing for him. It was just something that the slaves had done for his father, and in his turn they did it for him too," Paula said with a far-away look. Then she looked at me, "But you enjoyed what she did for you. The next time it happens you'll enjoy it more and you'll thank the girl or boy who drinks your morning waters."

"Yes, I will," I nodded, "though I'm not sure that I'd actually like a boy to do this for me."

"And how do you know it was a girl this morning?" she smiled at me.

I thought for a long time. I didn't know it was a girl who took my penis in her mouth and drank my morning urine. I felt that it was, but I didn't know.

"I don't," I admitted.

I turned to her and stroked her side from her armpit to her hip. "But I do know that the person in my arms is a woman," I smiled at her.

"And do you think she'll be receptive to your advances?" Paula asked.

I gently lifted her arms above her head then, grasping both wrists in my hand, I flipped her onto her back. "I'm going to take you woman. Meet the father of your next child."

I pressed my knee between hers and forced my way between her legs.

With one hand holding her wrists, I lifted her head to mine and kissed her, forcing my tongue between her lips. She surrendered her body to me and allowed the tip of my cock to force its way between her vagina lips. I growled at her, "Do you want me to get women in to hold you down and part your legs?"

Paula looked up at me, her lust clear in her eyes. She lifted her head and our lips met again, as our tongues explored the others mouth she relaxed and parted her legs. I sank into her hot tight velvety tunnel. Incredible sensations rippled through me as her cunt tried to milk the semen straight from my balls. Paula dropped her head back, opening her throat to me. I nipped and sucked on her, teasing her, giving a little pain, a lot of pleasure. She turned her head and I nibbled her ear lobe, I sent my tongue in to explore her pink, shell-like ear, I nipped and sucked on her neck where my lips could feel the flow of blood through her arteries, where I could feel the rapid beat of her heart.

Paula lifted her legs, wrapping them around me, locking her ankles to keep me deep insides her. I slowly stroked in and out, her cunt opening to accept me, then trying to clamp down and prevent me from leaving. She matched my thrusts with her own, happily fucking me as I thrust into her.

At the angle I was penetrating her I judged that I was hitting her G spot on every inward stroke. I pulled back and gave her a number of fast short strokes, all meant to hit that so sensitive spot.

She cried out and arched her back. My cock was locked tight as she spasmed. Leaning down I bit a nipple, this small pain lifting her to a higher level in her orgasm. Turning to the other breast I clamped my lips around her areola and sucked as hard as I could, then swiped the super-sensitive nipple with the tip of my tongue. Paula's cry turned into a screech and her wrists were wrenched from my grasp as her arms and legs straighten out into a full spread- eagle X.

My cock now a little freer, I thrust into her hard and fast, trying to lift her orgasm and power her into continuous delight. She had stopped making any noise now, not through lack or want, more lack of air. I pressed my lips over hers and blew into her mouth, filling her lungs and giving her both oxygen and the means to express her climax.

Her eyelids half opened but I could only see the bottom sliver of her iris'. She was panting now, making small mewing sounds, her cunt was constantly rippling around me. I knew that I was only moments away from my own release so I pressed my body down onto hers, locking my arms around her, fastening her to me. I used my arms to increase the power of my thrusts into this little ragdoll in my arms. She had no option or choice; I was now just using her body as a glove for my hard, hard cock. She grunted in time with my thrusts, her arms weakly wrapping around my back as I used my whole body to drive into her tight cunt again and again. With a loud cry I thrust into her and stiffened, my semen exploded into her and she too cried out.

I seemed to drift for hours in my ecstasy, time slowed and my senses sharpened. I watched her eyelids flutter, slowly opening and closing, drops of sweat, flung from her, seemed to crawl through the air, her wet, matted, hair flopped slowly across her face. Sounds jumbled together becoming meaningless. There was only my lover and I.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.