Tycoon
Chapter 51

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

It took four of them to dress me this evening. Alina spent over two hours shining my shoes. Varinka and Julia had prepared my suit and shirt. Umber had been responsible for getting me ready, including a haircut.

I usually just had a trimmer cut, grade two all over with a square neck. Umber looked as though I suggested that we go and sexually interfere with the chickens.

No, I'll rephrase that, if I'd suggested interfering with chickens I'm sure that Umber would have smiled and joined me. She might have asked me if I wanted lube, but she'd have volunteered to hold the chicken. No, Umber looked at me as though I suggested that I might present myself as less than she thought that I should. She was concerned only for me, and wanted me to show myself at my best. Nothing less would do.

So I let her trim my hair and give me a shave. Then we showered and I tried to get my own back as I showered her and bent her over and fucked her from behind. She thanked me, then knelt and sucked me clean. I thanked her too.

I knew this evening was important to Harold and Cecy, they had invited a large number of local dignitaries from both the political and business worlds. I also knew that I would be 'on display' too. Some of the people attending tonight would only be here to see me. That thought was a little unnerving. Still, I doubt that they'd be armed, not after passing through Elastic's security cordon anyway.

Sasha entered as Julia finished straightening my tie, she looked gorgeous. Her pale cream dress clung to her slender body and glistened in the room's lights. She turned to let me see the back and I gasped, it was backless, completely backless, the skirt section started just below the top of her bum crack. And there wasn't a 'chicken' strap crossing from shoulder to shoulder to prevent 'accidents' or 'wardrobe malfunctions' as they are so cutely known. I did know that I would be 'helping' Sasha out of that dress later this evening. And then doing as many ddddiiiiirrrrttttyyyy things to her body as I could think of.

Susan followed Sasha, she too was dressed to kill, in Susan's case literally. The colouration of their dresses complimented each other, though I was sure that Susan's little clutch bag contained more than just lipstick and tissues.

Melissa came to join me, she too wore a long evening gown. This in a rich ruby, it was split to her hip on the left and the neck plunged well below her breasts. "No guns tonight Melissa?" I asked lightly.

"Two Master, left inner thigh and right armpit," she replied.

I looked at her again, I'd swear there was nothing there.

"You can check if you like..." she told me, just a little breathlessly. I noticed the gleam in her eyes though.

"Especially the one between your legs?" I asked.

"Oh yes my Master, you need to make sure that one's still there."

I smacked her bum, just lightly, but I enjoyed it.

Sasha looked at me, "When you've finished groping our bodyguards..."

"Master hasn't groped me yet!" Susan interrupted hopefully.

Sasha turned and looked at her, "Well, aren't you going to go and get your groping?"

Susan hurried over to me and turned to present her bum. Of course I fondled the proffered body part; it was up to its usual high standard for bums.

Sasha shook her head. "I thought my family were a bunch of sex maniacs, compared to you lot they're just amateurs."

Karolina entered, she was the epitome of high powered personal assistant, even to the glasses.

"Glasses Karolina?" I asked.

"Do got radio for to 'Lastic control band."

Well, with that dress on it seemed obvious that she couldn't conceal a radio anywhere else. From the way that the shiny blue silk clung to her it was obvious that the dress was the only thing she wore.

"Have you come for a quick groping as well, Karolina?" asked Sasha.

Karolina smiled, "Our Master give the grope? Me here Master." And she pressed against me for a kiss. Naturally I obliged and lifted her dress to check her underwear as well. As I suspected, she wasn't wearing any. She was hot and wet though. I wonder if we actually have to go to this party.

"Yes." Said Sasha.

"Um?" I murmured lifting away from Karolina's welcoming mouth.

"You were wondering if we have to go downstairs. Yes we do." She frowned at me, "You can wait a little while and then me and all of these ladies will get naked and pull you into bed and you can do rude things to anyone you catch."

I smiled at that thought, "Promise?"

Sasha, Susan, Melissa and Karolina all agreed, "Promise."

I held out my hand to Sasha and we went downstairs.


The long ballroom was half full when we entered.

A major-domo announced us as Paul, Baron of Glastbrook, and Ms. Sasha Dempsey.

I was a little surprised at the Baron bit. After Aggie's warning I had been expecting it of course, I didn't know it had actually been announced.

Sasha looked at me, "Don't you ever read the newspapers?"

"Only the business sections," I replied.

"Well you should take more interest in current affairs, Baron." She smiled at me, "How does it feel to be a 'Baron'."

"About the same as 'Lord' did at first. It doesn't seem real."

"Well the Lord thing wasn't real at first." We shared a smile.

A large, stockily built man approached us. "Vivien Montreal," he said and held out his hand. "I know who you are, and, of course the glamorous Ms. Dempsey."

I recognised the name, reading the business pages had done me some good after all. Vivien was the regional director for this region for Citroën. I wondered what he wanted from me.

He gestured to a petite woman standing by herself by the wall, "Veuillez venir les rencontrer mes précieux," he said.

"I would like my wife to meet a real celebrity, but as you can see she is shy. She does not..." he thought for a moment, "mix well."

"May I congratulate you on your command of English. Monsieur." said Sasha, then she turned to me, "Vivien asked his wife to come and meet us."

Then I noticed Vivien's wife's eyes open so wide they almost fell out, and so did Vivien's. I turned and looked behind me. "Hi Gerald ... sorry, sorry Thrash."

Thrash smiled and hugged me. "Paul, congratulations on the Honour thing. I can't believe that they gave one to someone who actually deserved it." He turned and hugged and kissed Sasha.

"Now he," I pointed to Thrash, "is a real celebrity." I told Vivien.

Vivien's wife was now hanging on to his arm, almost white with shock.

Thrash, ever the smooth operator turned to her, lifted her hand and kissed her palm, he gently bit the Mound of Venus, "and who is this gorgeous lady?" he asked.

A second later both he and Vivien were supporting her as she fainted.

Em and Gerry smoothly came to her side and walked her away with Vivien following after.

"Thrash, you don't know how good it is to see you again. I need another friend in this crowd, and I want to introduce you to Sasha's family."

Thrash laughed, "Cecile invited me. I arrived about an hour ago and she kept me hidden from everyone until now. And Sasha, my darling, is he treating you well? If he isn't looking after you properly then let me know and I'll take you away from all of this ... err..." he looked round the opulent, gilt—covered, grand ballroom, "good living and comfort." He paused thoughtfully, "That didn't go down right did it?"

Sasha and I laughed, she hugged him and they kissed. Again.

"Thrash, dearest, if I hadn't met him," she looked fondly at me, "then I would be coming after you." She sighed, "I am so blessed to have met two most wonderful men. Some women don't even find one." She pulled back and looked at him closely, "You've lost weight and your skin looks like crap. Did you know that he," she jerked her thumb vaguely in my direction, "collapsed through exhaustion. It looks as though you're going the same way."

Caught out, Thrash smiled, "You're right. I desperately need a rest, that's why I've come here." He turned to me, "Last time we talked I said I had some time off and would like to spend some time with you, can I stay with you for a while?" He suddenly looked too old and too tired, "I really do need to recharge my batteries."

I understood what he meant by 'stay with me', when we returned to London, he would come with us. "Of course you can, are you expecting any of the others to drop in?"

"Jamie might, the others, no. They're all as worn out as me, we've been doing too much too quickly. Our manager and lawyers really tried to screw us over, Paul. If it hadn't been for Sasha we'd have been burnt out and OD'ing on pills. That's another thing I need to speak to you about, Sasha. I think that those vultures were actually trying to kill us. It would have raised the value of our catalogue hugely, and without the nuisance of living musicians around too."

"We'll talk about that in the morning Gerald. But we're on display now, so shall we mingle and do my parents proud?"

"Not just one star guest but three?" said Gerald

I kissed Sasha and we split up. Glancing round I noticed Susan following closely behind Sasha. Gerald though was unaccompanied. Karolina was just behind me though. I turned to her, "can you contact Elastic on those things?" I asked.

"Girl come for to watch Mr. T'rash," she said.

I looked over and sure enough there was one of Elastic's girls standing next to Gerald.

"Let's go then ladies." I looked round and spotted Vivien again, he was speaking with a small group. I expected that, for him, this was a working evening.

I turned and greeted a couple who approached me.


I sighed as I eased off my shoes. It had been a long evening and I was worn out and my feet hurt. Gerald had lasted about two hours before Sasha managed to convince him to go to bed. I think that it had been a good evening for Cecy and Harold. They had made contact with people that they might not otherwise had had access to. I had given out three of my business cards. I do not know how many I received though. Karolina would know I'm sure.

Sasha and Susan were asleep in our bed, Karolina and Melissa just dropped their dresses to the floor and lay on the small bed. I snuggled up to Sasha and spooned against her back. Within seconds I too was asleep.


I went downstairs and Elastic herself opened the outer doors for me. "All secure Boss. The entire area has been checked and SkyDog is still flying."

"Thank you Elastic."

"Have a good day Boss, I'm off to bed in thirty minutes. I'll see you later."

"Have a good sleep Elastic."

I went out to the pool. I was the first one there, even before the woman who cleaned the pool surround. I dived into the warm water and started slowly swimming lengths. Soon someone else joined me and we swam together, silent but knowing the other was there. I was grateful for this intimacy, this understanding that sometimes company does not need to include talk.

I stopped in the shallow end and she stopped with me.

"Good morning Cecy," I said as she stood brushing her hair out of her eyes.

"Good morning Paul. Are you always up this early?"

I shrugged, "I don't need much sleep, four or five hours usually suites me. I get a lot of work done while it's quiet."

She slowly dropped into the water and suddenly I felt an almost scalding heat envelop my cock. In moments I was erect. Cecy stood up again and hugged me, she lifted herself up and settled herself down on my rampant dick. With only a few twists of her hips I was deeply embedded in her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist and gently rocked herself up and down on my hardness.

"You are bigger than I expected Paul," she said. I leaned forward and nipped her neck. I placed my hands beneath her bum and supported her weight. A finger or two found their way to her rosebud and pressed inside.

I let Cecy enjoy herself for a few minutes, then lifted her onto the side of the pool. I spread her knees apart and pulled her hips to me. I feasted on her dripping vagina, licking and sucking on her folds and clit. Moments later I was rewarded with a mouthful of her juices as she came. I continued to lick and nip her clit but she pulled my up by my ears.

"I want to be fucked so get out of the pool and fuck me."

Well, even I can get that sort of hint. I lifted myself out of the pool as she arranged a couple of mats. She pointed to the mats, "Down!"

"Woof Woof," I barked at her, dropping to my hands and knees I stuck my nose in her crotch and sniffed and licked at her. When she turned round I did the same to her arse.

"Lie down!" she cried, laughing.

I lay on my back with my arms and legs in the air, doing my best 'dog on his back' impression.

She straddled my chest and brought my hands up to her breasts, pressing against my legs with her bum she settled herself onto my cock again. This time she was totally in control. Cecy, set a moderate pace while I teased her nipples and used a thumb to good effect on her clit.

Twice she stiffened and I felt her muscles ripple as she came. Finally, with her head drooping and sweat replacing the water on her skin, she said, "Come now, Paul. Now!"

I few moments later I had my release. I did my best to flood her vagina with my sperm. Cecy lay on my chest panting. She kissed my shoulder and neck, "Thank you Paul, thank you."

I was running my hands over her back and bum, kissing and biting her shoulder and neck too. "No Cecy, it is I who is thanking you." We hugged and enjoyed the feeling of the other against our skin.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.