Tycoon
Chapter 48

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Sasha and I sat in the back of a Bentley limousine speeding through the suburbs of London heading north. We were heading for Luton airport where we'd board a private jet. There were

no Cumbrian police around to interfere with us. Malcolm Squires' death, and the discovery of a .50 calibre bullet on a roof top overlooking the Chief Constable's home, had drawn all available police officers back home for some reason. Can't imagine why.

Sasha leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, "How do we get any privacy with Susan and Melissa following us everywhere?"

I answered her in a normal voice. "Sasha darling, privacy is something you lost when you got involved with me. These two girls are the ultimate in discretion. They don't care what you do, or who you do it too. They are just concerned with protecting you, that's all. So, do what you want to do and enjoy yourself. Susan will make sure you come to no harm."

"What if the harm I come to is on the end of your gorgeous dick?"

I kissed her. "Then she'll probably help you get in position. And then, when you get pregnant she'll give you back rubs."

Sasha shuddered, "Say that again, the bit about you getting me pregnant."

I kissed her again and cupped her breast in my hand. "Oh yes, I intend to get you pregnant at least twice, maybe even twins, one sucking on each breast. I like the thought of that."

Sasha sighed and relaxed in my arms. "I'm ready whenever you are, my Master," she said quietly, for my ears only.

We kissed again and then the car was pulling into the airport. We were driven to the private and charter side where the driver pulled up alongside a Boeing 737-400 in a dark green and gold corporate livery.

A young and quite beautiful stewardess opened the door for Sasha and welcomed us aboard our aircraft. My girls arrived moments after we did and I was able to see the stewardess' reactions to them.

They both stared openly at my ladies collars; one stew even put her hand on Jo's arm to turn her slightly for a better look. My ladies ignored their stares and continued to board the aircraft; each one gave me a satisfied smile as they passed my seat.

The 737-400 is often used by European carriers as a medium haul, international, passenger jet. It's a 'narrow body' jet, usually fitted out to carry between one-fifty and one-eighty passengers. This aircraft was fitted out as a luxury corporate executive carrier and had seating for forty. The fittings though were very luxurious. The limitations of its body width meant that most seating was only two abreast with the aisle along the port side of the fuselage.

Sasha and I sat in the centre of the body, over the wing, this position suffered the least from pitch and yaw movements.

Alina came to us, "Master, Mistress, can I be of service to you? Can I get you anything?"

Sasha looked at her, "Yes, please stand up and let me look at that blouse, I've never seen anything like it."

Well, I wasn't surprised at that. Karen had designed and made the blouses, skirts and coats that my ladies wore.

Alina stood proudly and let Sasha examine her. The soft silk of her blouse clung to her skin and outlined every curve and bump. Her breasts seemed almost nude under the clinging fabric. Alina seemed to enjoy Sasha's interest as her nipples popped up and I could almost count the individual crinkles on her areole.

"Please turn round, Alina," Sasha requested.

Alina turned and Sasha gasped, there was almost no back to the blouse. A wide split opened under the shoulder band, widened to its maximum at the mid back and closed just above the skirts waist band.

"These blouses have been made especially for you, Paul," said Sasha.

"Oh? What makes you say that?"

Sasha stood up and turned Alina to face me, then I watched as her hands easily fit under the blouse and came round to cup, and fondle, Alina's breasts. Alina leaned back into Sasha's embrace and turned her head seeking a kiss. She was kissed, deeply and passionately. And she returned the kiss with as much passion and love as she received.

The plane took off very soon after we boarded. I turned down offers of drinks or snacks and stretched out to relax. Sasha left for the toilet. When she returned a few minutes later she was white with anger.

"I've just overheard those catty bitches talking about you and your girls. One of them asked what the girls had done to get those chokers, the idiots called their collars chokers. The other said that they must have spent the last month with your pencil dick down their throats, or their tongues all the way up my cunt." Sasha was fuming. She took out her mobile phone and I listened to the recording she made of the stewardesses comments. They carried on for a few more minutes and were, to my mind totally out of order.

"Send the recording to Nigel and tell him to take the appropriate action with the company. I don't know the boss personally, but you can guarantee that he won't be pleased to hear this recording."

Sasha smiled and made a quick call to her number two Nigel. Nigel was very straight laced and would be fired with righteous indignation when he heard the recording. He would sort it out before we landed.

We were twenty minutes from our destination when the head stew was called to the cockpit. Less than two minutes later she came out red faced with embarrassment. She walked past Sasha and I very quickly and pointedly didn't look at us.

A few moments later we all heard a cry from the rear of the cabin, "Sacked! What the fuck for?" We didn't hear the rest of their conversation but I suspect that neither of them was very pleased about the results of their bitchiness.

Suddenly the younger of the stews was looming over me. "What lies have you been spreading about us, you bastards? Come on why don't you tell us to our faces eh, because we haven't done anything, that's why. You're just jealous because the slags you managed to get aren't anywhere near as good looking as we are. Come on you cunts, if you've got any proof let's see it." She turned to her colleague, "See, they've no proof at all, we haven't done anything. I'm going to sue these cunts for defamation."

"Actually I do have proof of your original misbehaviour, but it's on this phone which is recording you right now. I don't think my phone will play back a recording while it's videoing you."

Stew screeched and made a grab for the phone. Susan let her actually touch the phone and leave her fingerprints and DNA on it before her slim hand covered the woman's wrist and squeezed, just so.

The stew's fingers shot open and she gave a loud high pitched wail as she dropped to her knees with the pain.

"Please back away from my principal; I will continue to hurt you until you move away." Susan's voice was calm and clear, though her eyes showed that she was deadly serious. The stew shuffled away from Sasha and I; Susan guided her along the passageway.

"What's going on here?" said a man with four gold stripes on his epaulettes. I assumed he's the captain.

"This woman assaulted my principal. I am removing her to a safe distance." Susan answered in a calm quiet voice.

"They attacked me, Bob. Help me, please," the stew cried.

I think it might have been Karen that gave the game away. She slipped while she was getting over the backs of the row of seats in front of Sasha and me. She held a video camera as did Jo and Lynne. The Captain swallowed a couple of times, "Can I see one of the videos?"

"Take that woman to the front of the cabin first," I told him. "And she's not to be allowed back past the first row of seats."

"Bob, they're lying, it's all lies, Bob," the stew screamed as Susan took her forward.

"Karen, give your camera to Melissa. Melissa, play the video for the captain, if he tries to take the camera from you break one of his wrists."

"With pleasure, Master." Melissa took the camera, fiddled with the controls for a moment then held it up for the captain to watch. At one point he raised his hand towards the camera but Melissa just tutted at him and he remembered my orders to her.

He went white as he watched the recording. He looked at the stew on the jump seat at the front of the cockpit, "You stupid bitch. You've no idea who you're fucking with, have you. You couldn't even figure out that while you're working on this aircraft, they have hired it, and us, for their personal use for a month." He shook his head, "I told Jenny that MAF himself had called us and ordered your sacking, didn't she tell you that?"

The woman shrank as he castigated her. At no point did he raise his voice, but his tone of voice, dripping with contempt, got his message across.

He turned to Sasha and I. "Please send copies of these videos to our corporate headquarters so they can be added to the personnel records of these former employees. I would like to give you both my most sincere apologies for the attitude and behaviour of these stewardesses while they were employed by my company."

Sasha smiled, "Thank you for your consideration, captain. We shall ensure that copies of all of the videos taken on board are sent to Luton for your HR department's attention."

"Now Madam, my Lord, I have a plane to land." He returned to the cockpit.

The pilot who landed the plane was very, very good. We could feel a gusty crosswind on the approach but the wheels just kissed the runway and the plane eased down. Ten minutes later the co-pilot opened the cabin doors, he refused to allow either stew to assist him as they no longer worked for the company.

Melissa and Susan were first down the stairway and were greeted by Elastic and Gerry. A few words were exchanged, Elastic made a gesture and two of her girls ran up the stairway and into the cockpit. Neither acknowledged Sasha or I but both escorted the ex-stews down the stairway and into one of the nearby buildings.

Melissa came back to me, "OK to disembark, Master."

"Thank you Melissa, come on Sasha, I can't wait to meet your family."

"And I can't wait to see what Daddy's been cooking up this time," she replied with a laugh.

We stood and walked to the cabin exit. The Captain and his co-pilot were there to see us off. "We hope you had a good flight my Lord, your ladies have our mobile numbers for when you need us again. And I'll ensure that we have replacement cabin staff here within two hours." With trepidation he held out his hand.

I smiled as I shook it. "Someone will call you when we need you captain, we'll give you as much notice as possible."

"Thank you my Lord, Madam."

The stairway was covered now, and the coverings extended to include an area for the cars too. Elastic seemed happy with this so I took it on trust that we were safe.

Sasha and I got into the second large Citroen in the line. Melissa and Susan took the first, my ladies got into a mini-bus at the end. I knew that a lot of our luggage was already here, the thing we brought with us would be sent on later. Four of Elastic's girls were staying with our things to safeguard them. Overall though, I neither knew, nor cared about the details of our journey; I had other things to worry about. Thanks to the behaviour of the stewardesses I hadn't had a chance to introduce Sasha to the mile high club. I'm quite sure we were at least that high or more for most of our flight. For that alone I disliked them.

The Loire Valley was indeed beautiful. We drove into the foot hills on the northern edge of the valley and we could see right over the valley to the junction of the Loire and Petite Loire. The landscape wasn't dissimilar to Southern England.

The cars slowed as we drove over a cattle grid and I noticed two men, one either side of the road. One held a shotgun the other a hunting rifle. I also noticed Sasha's smile as we approached them.

"We're on my land now, and my people protect their own," she said.

The men touched their caps when they saw Sasha and she nodded to them, her smile showed more than just acknowledgement of their presence.

"Do you know them?" I asked.

"Gorges taught me to poach. Valerie was our Gamekeeper at the time. He never caught us, not even when Daddy ordered him too. Daddy wasn't happy about that, I had bet him a bare bottom spanking that we wouldn't get caught. Though I think now it was a game they played to amuse a seven year old girl." Her eyes misted a little as she ran through her memories.

I too smiled, watching her reminisce.

We drove slowly through a small village, the people sitting on the pavement seats of the cafe raised their glasses to the car as we passed. Sasha sat upright and waved when a matronly woman hurried out of the cafe wiping her hands on a cloth. "There's Jeanine, she told me about boys and men." She looked at me, "I need to tell her I've found my man and he is a good one."

"And if I start spanking you?"

"Then I'll tell her that he tries to give me what I want, and does give me what I need, when I deserve it." Her smile lifted my heart and filled me with joy. She leaned toward me and I put my arm round her shoulder.

The car turned off the road into a gated estate, a long drive through an avenue of mature trees led to a magnificent chateau.

"My home," Sasha said, looking at me a little apprehensive.

"I expected a beautiful place would be needed to raise such a beautiful lady."

"Hey! Less of the bullshit, what do you think of my home."

"How old is it, three hundred, four hundred years?"

"Three hundred and seventy two years old."

"Couldn't you have got a new one?"

She smacked my arm, then tried to beat me as I drew her into my arms and kissed her. We were still kissing when the car stopped. Sasha noticed first, "They're waiting to open the doors," she said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.