Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 47

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Sasha and I entered the Joasia room together. She had stayed for a couple of days and we had managed to spend some quality time together. There were a number of people round the table and it looked as if the meeting had already started.

"Ms Dempsey," called a young man, from his manner of dress I took him to be a lawyer or accountant. "We've been discussing some investment opportunities while we waited for you." He got up from his seat and led Sasha to the head of the table. As he seated her he turned to me, he obviously saw my jeans and tee shirt as a measure of who I was. And in his eyes, I wasn't very important at all, probably a guide from the Crynos helping Ms Dempsey. "You, get Ms Dempsey a cup of coffee and hurry up with it, we're about to start a very important meeting as soon as Lord Symington arrives. So chop-chop." He made hurrying gestures with his hands and I turned subserviently away to the small refreshment table.

As the rest of the table's occupants were concentrating on sucking up to Sasha I was able to calm her a little behind their backs. I took her a coffee and got my mug of tea. Young lawyer man viewed my mug with obvious distaste.

"Where shall I sit, Ms Dempsey?" I asked Sasha.

"Why on earth would you be in this meeting!" the young lawyer type cried. "Just get lost will you, we've got important things to discuss.

"Now, Ms Dempsey, I have found this wonderful opportunity for his Lordship to invest in. An investment of say one hundred million will bring back returns of up to eight hundred percent."

"Mr. Blenkindale," said Sasha sweetly, "you did read the briefing document that I sent your company when I hired it to look after Lord Symington's accounts, didn't you?"

He smiled an ingratiating smile that made my skin creep.

"Of course we did..."

"So what is his Lordships prime motivation for his businesses?" she asked, sitting back in her chair.

"Well, to grow his businesses and provide the best return for his shareholders, obviously."

"Well, Mr. Blenkindale, someone in your company may have read my briefing document, but that person was obviously not you. Now do you want me to fire you or are you going to wait for his Lordship?"

"I'm not sure that you can fire me Ms Dempsey, we have a contract with His Lordship. I think I'll wait until he arrives and see what he says about this."

"I think that's my cue to enter." I said from the refreshment table where I had been listening to the discussion.

"Mr. Blenkindale you are fired, your company is fired. Sasha please write to the CEO of whatever outfit is unfortunate enough to employ this clown and tell them why they've lost this contract."

Blenkindale looked at me in fright for a moment but his smile returned, oilier and smarmier than ever.

"Your Lordship, I'm sure that we can sort out this little misunderstanding."

"Please leave now," I said, then took a sip of tea.

The door quietly opened and Elastic and Gerry entered.

"But Your Lordship, surely you can take a joke," he said with a little laugh.

"Ha-ha. Now get out before I have you thrown out."

He stood up to his full height, about two inches above my six foot, "I think you might find that a bit difficult, cunt!" he sneered at me.

Gerry stood in front of him, "Would you come with me please, sir."

"Oh fuck off bitch." He made as if to push her to one side, however no one actually found out his intentions as Gerry put him on the floor and held him there with a very painful arm lock.

The door opened again and three more of Elastic's girls entered, Melissa came to my side. Sasha saw her and smiled.

Elastic's girls picked up Mr. Blenkindale and carried him out of the room.

A young man got up and came to me, "Sir, I apologise for the unforgiveable behaviour of my superior. If you will give me a moment I shall gather our papers and leave."

Now this one I liked. He had the balls to stand up to me and the civility to apologise for a colleague's crass behaviour. I think I might be able to work with him.

"No, you sit down, you've just been promoted to head of my accountancy team." I smiled at him and went to my seat, Sasha moved to the chair next to mine. These little things may seem trivial but are very, very important in the corporate power game. I had just shown I really was the head man and no-one round the table had any doubts about that at all.

I watched as Melissa pulled a chair over and sat just behind me to my left, "Comfy, precious?" I asked. She just nodded.

"Sasha, please inform the accountancy firm that this young man will be the head of the team that deals with my accounts and I expect him to receive the appropriate position and remuneration that such a post requires." Sasha nodded and made a note on her right hand pad. "And make it a contractual point that Mr. Blenkindale does not have anything to do with my account, he is not even to see any of the paper work."

"Got you, Boss," Sasha replied.

"And what is your name, sir?" I asked the young accountant.

"Nigel Williams, my Lord," he replied.

"May I call you Nigel?"

"Of course you may, my Lord."

"OK Sasha, what's first on the agenda?"

She scanned through some papers, though I was sure that she knew the agenda by heart. "A statement of your financial position as of the end of Q2 this year."

"End of June, it's taken some time to prepare this hasn't it?"

Nigel looked worried. "My Lord, your financial affairs aren't something that we can just knock up on the back of an envelope." He smiled, "They're a little bit more complex than mine," he sighed, "which wouldn't even fill the back of a small envelope."

"Very well Nigel, you may proceed."

The door opened before Nigel could start, Elastic entered holding a small detector. "Please could you gentlemen wait a moment before you start discussing anything substantive? There's a bug in this room."

She quickly traced it to the table where Mr. Obnoxious had sat. There was a radio bug attached to the underside of the table. Elastic removed it carefully, preserving any fingerprints or DNA traces that might be on the case. She slipped it into a metal box, then she did one more walk around the room.

"All clear, Boss," said Elastic as she left the room.

"OK Nigel, now you can start," I said.


It had taken two hours for Nigel to run through my financial statement. He obviously knew the material well, I suspected that he had actually organised most of the work himself.

"So how much am I worth then, Nigel?"

"Well at midnight on the 30th of June last, you were worth a total of eight billion, four hundred and twenty three million, three hundred and eighty two thousand two hundred pounds," he looked at me, "and a few pence."

"And today?"

Nigel looked panicked. "Can I start swearing at you and get thrown out?" he asked, I wasn't actually sure if he was joking. He sat up and looked at me, "I don't know, my Lord."

"OK, is there a way to find out the day to day amounts?"

"Only by having far more stringent financial accounting systems than you currently use, my Lord."

"I don't want to do that." I sat and thought for a few moment's. "Anything else Nigel?"

"Not from me, my lord."

"Thank you Nigel. Is it time for a break yet?"

"If you say so, Boss," said Sasha.

"Break time then. Anything to eat round here?" I called and the lights dimmed for a moment.

The others in the room looked up at the lights, their worry plainly evident. I let them worry.

The door opened and Debbie and Sally pushed in trolleys loaded with sandwiches and hot finger food.


The whole day followed the same pattern, meetings with lawyers and accountants, then a break for food when we talked business, my business.

One thing I was glad we accomplished was that we arranged for my girls to take over ownership of a holding company. This company would have one asset, the ownership of another company. This was to limit the apparent financial wealth of the company.

This chain split and rejoined until, eventually, it came to the point where, in the event of my death, a very large group of companies took ownership of everything I owned. Some of the best lawyers in the country had arranged this and they would all be called to testify if my will was challenged. I also quite unequivocally stated, swore and had witnessed my wishes and desires for the disposal of my 'worldly possessions' in the event of my death.

I spent over an hour signing documents and contracts. These were witnessed and co-signed.

And it was over.

Sasha and I retired to bed, neither of us had the energy to do anything more than cuddle. Though cuddling Sasha, naked or clothed, is a wonderful thing. We slept.


I felt soft lips brush my cheek with a feather-light touch, warm, sweet breath caressed my skin. Gentle tender kisses travelled a path down my chin and neck. Gentle hands eased me onto my back and gently caressed my chest. Her tongue flicked over my nipple, its heat almost burning me with its intensity. Her lips touched my skin, surrounding my nipple and then she sucked, hard. Hot lances of ecstasy shot through me, most concentrated in my groin. I was fully hard and erect in a second, my erection hitting her abdomen with a thud. I felt her chuckling through her lips. He tongue touched me again, a slow wipe this time. Her wetness spread all over my hard engorged supersensitive bud. I arched my back, trying to push my chest into her mouth, but she just rose with me, maintaining the same feather-light touch she had started with.

Her hand wrapped around my shaft, "Mmmm..." I felt the reverberations of her murmur run though me front to back, my balls tightened. I felt ready to come there and then. She slowly rubbed my shaft, her touch gentle but insistent. With an audible pop her mouth released my nipple and the sudden in rush of cold air shocked me. Is this what a woman feels when her nipples are sucked? I tried to lift a hand to touch her, caress her, but another hand was on my wrist, not actually holding me down, just there, just giving a little weight, suggesting that I don't move.

Her tongue lay a wet trail across my chest, her hot breath burned my nipple as I waited in breathless anticipation for her mouth to descend again. The very tip of her tongue teased and toyed with me. Sliding round my areole but never touching. The very gentlest touch on the very tip of my extended nipple, hardly felt, but the sensation burning into my soul; all the time her warm, soft hand continued its tender, loving movements on my hard, hard shaft.

I opened my eyes for the first time that morning. Sasha was leaning over me, the long sensual curve of her naked back facing me. Her taut rounded buttocks mere inches away from my hand. Alina knelt beside the bed, gently holding my wrist, not preventing me from moving, more like asking me not to move. Alina saw me looking at her and she smiled at me.

The closeness of Sasha's body, the heat that I could feel burning into my arm and side, and my inability, no, my unwillingness to break Alina's grip and touch Sasha's inviting skin, drove me to the edge. Sasha provided the final push, sharp teeth pressed down on my nipple and she sucked. I cried out, arching my back trying to thrust into her hand, my ejaculation reached my pillow, I watched it land on her shoulder and back and in her hair. I was almost out of breath from the force and intensity of my orgasm.

My wrists were released and Alina and Umber went into the bathroom to prepare for my shower.

Sasha lifted from me, turning to kneel at my side. She looked thoughtful, "How did you know?" she asked, dropping her head until her face was hidden between the twin curtains of her hair.

"Know what?" I asked.

"That I wanted to be dominated." Her small voice came quietly from her hiding place. "I still want you to dominate me."

"I didn't. You've always been strong, determined. You are Sasha, the driving force behind Dempsey, one of the most powerful legal firms in Europe. You are my best friend, my lover."

Her head turned and she brushed her hair back behind her ears, I watched her look at the lines of semen coating her skin.

"I've often wondered what it would be like to wear your semen and walk naked in public, to go to breakfast and let everyone see your semen lined across my naked body, to announce to the world that you had used me for your pleasure." She turned to face me, "I think I understand how June felt now," she looked down again. "It's like a badge of honour. I was good enough to attract you and for you to spend time with me, for you to take your pleasure from me. How many women have displayed that badge?"

"Just June," I answered.

"Poor June," she replied, "she loved you so much. You should have seen the look of pride and defiance in her eyes when she walked among us at the party. She was your girl and you had marked her with your seed. You owned her from the second you let her keep that mark."

She turned back to me and smiled, "Come, we're getting maudlin. Let me escort you to your shower, Master."

I let her pull me to my feet, "I don't want to be your master, Sasha, I want to be your friend and your lover. Perhaps something more will come, but friend and lover will suite me for now."

"Oh Paul, my precious man, you have gone so far beyond friend and lover to me." She cupped my cheek with a gentle palm. "I do what I do so that I'll please you and you'll be proud of me. I would commit any perversion if I merely suspected that viewing it might please you. If you turned me away I feel that would be the end of my life." A tear dropped from her eye, "Paul, I love you."

I kissed her, "I love you too, my dearest. Let's talk about this in France."

She smiled; a wide happy smile that made her eyes light up with an internal fire. "I would like that Paul."


Sasha leant on the sink unit, looking at herself in the large mirror. I came up behind her, and rested my hands on her hips, my cock nestling between the cheeks of her bum.

"Are you going to fuck my arse?" she asked conversationally. "I haven't ever been fucked there before, still a virgin you might say."

I grew erect as she spoke and she tilted her hips, teasing my erection as it forced its way between her legs. She looked down, "I've got a little cock!" she exclaimed, she turned her head toward me, "Looks a bit like yours only not so big."

I grabbed hold of her arms, just above her elbows and forced her down onto the sink.

"Oh my, I'm going to get fucked," she said breathlessly.

I pushed into her vagina and buried myself in to the root. Her copious oils covered me which is what I wanted. Pulling completely out of her I raised my aiming point a little and pressed the large hard head of my cock on her tight rosebud. Slowly I pressed forward and pulled back on her arms. With a pop I penetrated and took her final virginity. She cried out in pain as I entered her.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked her.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" she shouted.

I pressed forward, dragging back on her arms and she gave a continuous moan as I sank into her until my pubes were mashed against her buttocks.

"Oh god I feel as though you're going to split me in two, I've never felt so full."

I paused for a moment to allow her to get used to the stretching of her anus. Slowly I pulled out a little and eased back in again. Her head dropped and she opened her legs a little more. She was panting and gasping, making unintelligible noises, her arms were limp in my grasp, she surrendered herself to me as I took her arse. My pace picked up and so did the level and pitch of her cries. Her anus had loosened a little now and, while it was very tight, I found fucking her to be more comfortable than when I started. I came, shooting copious amounts of semen into her hot passage. My semen lubricated us more and my final few thrusts were easy.

Sasha stood, panting in my grasp, staring wide eyed into the large mirror. While still embedded deep inside her, I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her, running my hands over her still trembling stomach, feeling the film of sweat covering her, chilling her.

"Come, let's get in the shower and warm up."

"No, I have something to do first, then we can get warm."

I pulled away from her, my shrinking cock easing its way from her arse. Sasha turned round and took me in her arms, I wrapped my arms around her and, as she pressed against me for a kiss, my fingers naturally slid down her arse crack and slipped into her still open anus. She moaned into my mouth, pressing her groin against me. Her eyes half opened and she looked at me.

"Don't ever stop being the way you are. You fire me with love and lust, excitement and security." She laid her head on my shoulder and sighed. "Enjoy my body, I hope you enjoy me as much as I enjoy you."

I gently lifted her head and brought her lips to mine. We kissed again and then I noticed the smell from my finger tips. We both turned and looked at my fingers, the slimy brown streaks showing precisely where my fingers had just been.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.