Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 45

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Now, Melissa darling," I poured a little more conditioner onto her hair, "what did you do to Harry just before we left?"

She turned and looked sheepish, she dropped to her knees, the shower water cascading over her, and looked up at me, rubbing her cheek against my flaccid cock. I held her head, pulling her lips away from me and making her look up at me. "What did you do to Harry?"

"I infected him with a fungus, Master, in his finger tips and toes."

"And is this fungus easy to cure?"

"Not exactly ... easy ... Master."

"What do you mean not exactly easy? And remember I like spanking little girls' bottoms."

Her eyes sparkled,"Oh pleeaassee Daddeee."

I leant forward and smacked her bum, my wet hand leaving a large red print on her white skin. As I straightened up I realised my mistake, I had let go of her head, she sucked my cock into her mouth and sucked greedily on me. With difficulty I pulled her off.

"Varinka!" I called.

Varinka came running into the bathroom.

"Come and take care of this." I said pointing toward my erection.

Varinka dropped to her knees and, nudging Melissa aside, she licked my cock from base to tip, then dropped her hot mouth over me and sank her head down, swallowing me into her throat.

I pulled Melissa to her feet and kissed her as Varinka sucked on me, all too soon I pumped my seed into Varinka's willing throat. She stood and I pulled her to me for a kiss. Most of my girls were still reluctant to kiss me immediately after taking my semen in their mouths, but they were slowly getting used to my foibles.

I pulled Melissa in front of me, "Now, GIRL! About this fungus."

"Well, you sort of have to cut bits off; that mostly works."

"Cut bits off?" I asked. "And mostly works? That doesn't sound too good."

"Well, when they discover the fungus in his fingers they'll amputate his arms from above his elbow. If it reaches his forearm, then his whole arm will need to come off. Above the elbow and, well," she shrugged, "it will be too late."

"And what does this fungus do?"

"It dissolves the flesh and it's quite painful Master." She chewed her lip a little, a sure sign of her nervousness.

"Oh! OK." And I went back to washing her hair.

"You aren't angry Master?" she asked shyly.

"Me, no. If I'd known you had something like that I'd probably have used it myself."

I pushed her forward under the shower's spray. As she moved her head round, rinsing her hair, I fondled her breasts and pulled and twisted her hard nipples. As she began breathing faster I slipped my hand between her legs, dipping into the slick oily wetness freely flowing from her. I rubbed her clit hood slowly, pressing gently on the sides of her inner lips, tormenting her with pleasure, just not enough to lift her to her peak. She started jerking her hips trying to masturbate herself on my fingers, I just released a little of the pressure from my finger tips and she groaned in frustration.

"Please, my Master, let me cum, please."

I pressed a little harder and centred my finger. I was rubbing directly on her clit now and she was rapidly climbing to her peak. She threw her head back and cried out loud as she came, I felt her body spasm as she came, soaking my hand with her ejaculate.

Melissa lay against me as I used the shower head to rinse her down. She opened her legs and let me aim the water jets up into her vulva. I think she had a little cum as I rinsed her slit.

"Thank you, my Master, you are good to this girl."

"I love my girls, all of you. How could I not be good to you?"

She lay her head against my chest. "It is we who should be concentrating on your pleasure, my Master, not you pleasuring us."

I tilted her head up so I could look into her eyes. "Giving you pleasure pleases me immensely, my precious girl. When I see you cum, when you cry out your climax, that pleases me. I get a huge amount of pleasure knowing that I have lifted you to your orgasm."

She reached up and kissed me, "I love you, my Master."

"I love you too, little girl."


The young girl sat holding Julia's hand. She was frightened.

"Are you going to cut me up like those men cut Mummy and Daddy up?"

I didn't smile, that wouldn't be the right thing just now. "No, I want to keep you safe and well. I am not going to hurt you. No one here will hurt you."

"Can I cry now? The old woman electricked me. That hurt me a lot. She said if I cried she'd electrick me again but for a long time."

"Little one you can cry whenever you want. You can hold out your arms and someone will always be there to hug you. Those bad people may have taken your Mummy and Daddy away from you, but if you want, you can have lots of Mummies here, and I will be your Daddy, if you want me that is."

She hugged me tightly, "Promise you won't let them cut you up too."

I held her tightly and when she let me go I held in front of me, "Little one, my ladies and I made those people dead. They can't hurt me or you or anyone else again."

She thought about this for a moment. "Are the police going to come and get you?"

"I don't think so. We were very careful and we didn't leave the police any clues. The police aren't very cleaver, they try and try and try, they ask people questions and talk to people and sometimes a person talks about the thing that they're interested in. But all of the people who know about what happened are here and the police won't speak to us. And we won't speak to the police. So they aren't going to find out what happened yesterday."

She looked happier with that.

She hadn't told us her name yet. I was hoping she would tell us soon. Ross and Helen were coming over later and they would look her over.

She had been with Julia constantly since being freed from the Squires' house. She'd eaten sparingly, but hadn't had any problems with her food. We were just trying to understand her wants and desires.

"What's your name little one?" I asked. She looked at me passively with her large grey eyes, I hoped she was thinking about answering.

She dropped her head, "The bad woman said I had to have a new name. I couldn't be called my old name any more."

And I can imagine the sort of 'new name' the Squires women would think up for a little girl like this.

"Well, as I beat them, I can say that they were wrong. You can have the name your Mummy and Daddy gave you. I think that you liked that name better than the name the bad woman said you had to have."

She nodded, "I think the name she said I had to be called were very rude words. I didn't really understand them. The bad woman said that she was going to get her brothers warm and then they were all going to come and play with me." She looked up at me, "I think they were going to hurt me like they hurt Mummy before they cut her up."

"I think they were too, little one. So it's a good thing that I made them dead isn't it?"

She nodded, "I'm Shannon. Shannon Bailey." She looked up at me, "did you know that a Bailey is part of a castle, the bit inside the walls but not the castle itself. They used to trial bad people there like in a court."

"Yes, I did know that. Did your Daddy tell you that?"

She nodded, "Why don't those ladies have any clothes on?" she asked, interested but not shocked or upset by Alina and Varinka's nudity.

"My ladies can choose what they want to wear. Sometimes they don't wear anything. That is their choice."

"Oh, are they trying to get you to do the sex thing with them?"

"Yes. Sometimes they tease me like that for hours."

Shannon thought for a few moments, "Why don't you just do sex with them then?"

"Because sometimes I like to tease them too," I replied.

She smiled, "Do you like playing with your ladies."

"Yes I do. What do you like playing?"

"I have a Nintendo DS," she looked sad, "but they poured stuff all over our house and made it go on fire. I don't think my DS will work now."

"Perhaps you'll get another one. How about a nice blue one? Little girls like blue don't they?"

"Noooo!" she said indignantly. "Boys," a word she used with the venom usually reserved for 'infant raping paedophiles', "like blue. Girls like pink." She frowned at me, "Mummy said men were silly because they were just men." And that was me put in my place.

At this mention of her Mum, her composure began to crack. A tear appeared and she held out her arms to me. I picked her up and held her on my lap as she cried for her Mummy and Daddy.


"Five year old female Caucasian, no distinguishing marks or scars, weight twenty three point two Kilo," Ross looked over his glasses at me, "that's three stone nine pounds in old money. Height," he looked at me, "she's fairly fit and fairly healthy that's what you wanted to know wasn't it?"

I smiled, "Yes, that's what I wanted to hear."

Helen was with Shannon now, her speciality was psychiatry; we knew that Shannon would have a rough time over the next few weeks but we all felt that it would be better if she didn't get sucked into the 'system'. A real family would be the best thing, but for a few weeks we could keep someone with her twenty four hours, a day seven days a week. She seemed to like Julia, but had been fixated on me since I held her while she cried.

I showed her to her room. We had cleared a room just down the corridor from my suite for her. She held my hand as I showed her all round the suite. She liked the Jacuzzi bath, but not the shower. Considering where we found her I'm not really surprised.

I then took her down the corridor and showed her my room. I showed her how to press her palm on the touch panel to open the door and showed her round my room.

We had a light supper in her room then I suggested it was time for bed.

She jumped off her chair then paused. She looked at me, "What do I call you?"

"What would you like to call me?"

"Weeelll, you're not my real Daddy, I know that, but can I call you Daddy Paul?"

"I would like that. Do you want me to call you Shannon, or would you like me to call you something else?"

"I don't know. Mummy always called me Princess, unless I was naughty, then she called me Shannon Elizabeth Bailey," she said that in a high pitched imitation of an angry parent. "Daddy called me lots of things; his favourites were 'The Little Money Pit' and 'Satan's evil Granny'."

She looked at me with all the seriousness of a doctor about to give a diagnosis of terminal cancer, "I think he was joking."

"I think he was too, Shannon."

"Well Daddy Paul, will you give me my bath tonight?" she looked hopeful, "please."

I held out my hand. "Come on then."

I took her into the bathroom and undressed her as Julia filled the bath. Julia then surprised me by undressing and stepping into the bath first.

I lifted Shannon in and sat her down opposite Julia. Shannon looked at Julia. "Mummy Julia, why don't you have hair?"

Julia spread her legs and looked down. "Well, my Master likes his girls to be clean shaven down there so I shave the hair away."

"Why do you have a Master? Are you a slave girl like in my books?"

"Well, I am a slave girl, but I don't think that your books tell stories about slave girls like me," Julia said with a laugh.

"Oh, the sex thing," Shannon said disappointedly.

"Yes, the sex thing." Julia agreed.

"In my books a handsome prince always rescues the pretty slave and they get married. Are you waiting for a handsome prince to rescue you?"

Julia washed Shannon's feet as she answered, "My mother, sister and I were sold because our old master had died. We were frightened because we didn't know what was going to happen to us. But a young girl came along and bought us for her Master. She bought us because her Master was very, very sad and this girl thought that if she got some slaves then her Master would worry about the new slaves and he wouldn't worry about himself. And so we met our new Master and he told us we would have to ask him to put our collars on." Julia looked at Shannon who was enthralled by her tale. "You see a girl isn't a proper slave if she doesn't have a collar. That is what shows everyone that the girl is a slave. So this was a very important thing to us."

Shannon nodded her understanding.

"So we asked our new Master to put our collars on and then he examined us." Julia looked Shannon in the eye to make sure she understood, "a good master will examine his slaves regularly. The master is responsible for his slaves; he must make sure that they are looking after themselves properly. Well our master examined us and he saw that Jo, my mother, was very hairy, and as you have seen on me, our Master likes his girls to be clean under her arms and between her legs. So we all thought that our new Master was going to kill Jo and we were all very sad."

Shannon looked at me in wide eyed shock. "Would her new master do that Daddy Paul?"

"Yes, some masters do kill slaves if the slave isn't exactly what they want, or doesn't do what they should do," I answered. Shannon turned back to Julia.

"Karen and I wanted to say goodbye to our mother because we thought she was going away to be killed. But our new Master realised our fears and made sure that we were all kept together and that everything that was done to us was explained to us first."

Shannon interrupted, "Do all masters do that?"

"Oh no. Only very, very special and very, very kind masters do things like that."

Shannon turned round to look at me, I just shrugged, wide eyed she turned back to Julia.

"So we were taken to a big room, like this one, and this is a very posh room for a slave, and we were showered and the Master's girl, the one who bought us for her Master, she shaved us and made sure that her Master would be pleased with us in the morning. And then she put us into our bed. It was a huge comfortable bed with a deep soft mattress and clean white silk sheets, a bed such as we slaves had never slept in before."

Shannon gasped at this unimagined luxury.

"In the morning the Masters girl came to us and told us we would have to ask our new master to put our collars on again. This time we weren't worried but our mother just wanted to try a little freedom. So we were taken into a huge room and there was the Master, sitting in a huge chair just like a throne, and there was his favourite girl kneeling beside him, and there were three more kneeling pads near his chair. And the Master's girl said 'Make your choice, freedom or your collar.' Well, Jo led us to the door and we walked out. And as we went we kept a careful watch on our new Master and his girl and they just watched us walk away."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.