Tycoon
Chapter 39

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Julia opened the door as I approached. Her smile welcomed me into the suite.

She and Alina took my jacket off and unbuttoned my shirt. I sat on the sofa and pulled Alina onto my lap. She settled quickly and I just held her to me, luxuriating in the feeling of her on my lap and leaning against my bared chest.

I feel so tired; I'll just close my eyes for a moment.


I woke and Alina was still in my arms, I kissed her nose. She kissed me back, "Go back to sleep, my Master," she soothed me. I slipped easily back to sleep.

I woke again, Alina was asleep and the lights were off. I had fallen asleep and my girls had let me sleep. They had undressed me and put me to bed too. I looked at the clock, nearly seven o'clock. Am or pm, I didn't know. I would find out later.

I rested for a while, just holding Alina in my arms. In her sleep she pressed herself against me and tried to burrow under my shoulder. One hand snaked between us and gripped hold of my cock.

We cuddled for a long time, until I drifted off to sleep again.

The lights woke me this time. Melissa and Julia were getting clothes ready for me, jeans and a tee-shirt I was pleased to see.

I looked down at Alina, she lay on her back, arms above her head. I was partly laying on her, one leg between hers. A little adjustment and both of my legs were between hers and I was lining up to penetrate her. A slow, hard, push and I was half way into her, she stretched out her arms and opened her legs wide.

"Fuck me, Master. Fuck your girl hard."

I pulled back a little then thrust forward again. This time I sank into my root.

"Oh yesss..." she gasped.

I started thrusting in and out, slamming hard into her and slowly dragging back ready to thrust in again. Each time I hit bottom she grunted. I felt her sheath grow wet and slippery as I slammed again and again. She shuddered and cried out, I felt a splash on my abdomen as she came on me.

Gasping she tried to thrust back onto me as I slammed forward, she looked at me, her eyes half open. "Fuck me, Master, make me come again. Give me a baby Master, so I can teach her how to obey you and open her legs for you. So you can fuck us together..." She cried out again, then again, weakly she pushed back against me. Her chest was red with infused blood, nipples engorged, and erect. I grabbed a nipple and pulled on it hard, twisting it too. She gave a scream and arched her back. I felt a splash and then a trickle of wetness on me as she came and fainted. She collapsed onto the bed, legs spread wide and arms still thrust high above her head.

As she collapsed I came, shooting again and again into her unresponsive body. I strained and pushed to force the very last spermatozoa into her, send it streaking for any egg that might be slowly travelling down her womb.

Rapidly deflating, I pulled from her and hands grasped my hips, turning me round. Melissa's mouth clamped onto my flaccid cock and her sucking, licking mouth cleaned me. Julia and Varinka grabbed hold of Alina's hips lifting her and pushing two pillows under her.

Varinka looked at me, "It's the right time of month for her. Let's hope she catches."

Umber took hold of me and led me to the bathroom, "Let me wash you, my Master."

I happily let her wash me, enjoying every minute of it especially when she came to my arse, cock and balls. She washed these especially well.

Julia and Varinka dried me then they dressed me in the jeans and tee-shirt I'd seen earlier.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Lunchtime in twenty five minutes, Master, it's eleven thirty five am." Umber answered me.

"What day is it?"

"Friday, Master. You slept nearly thirty six hours."

"Bugger! I was supposed to meet Mandy yesterday." I was furious with myself for sleeping so long.

"Mandy knows how hard you've been working, Master, and told us that she's happy to wait until you're ready. She said it would give her time to empty your In Tray a little."

"If she can do that I'll kiss her feet."

"She said she wouldn't mind some of that either, Master." Umber laughed.

"Umber, tell Mandy I'll see her straight after lunch."

"Yes Master," she ran out of the room to do my bidding.

I was early for lunch, Debbie and Sally were pleased to see me and both came over for kisses. I managed to catch Lynne and Jo as they entered the dining room and called them over to me.

"I would like to have lunch with you. We haven't had time to talk for ages."

"We would be pleased to be fed by our Master. And we know that our Master works odd hours and sometimes we don't speak together for a little while. But every time we do meet our Master is pleased to see us and he treats us like favourites." Jo said as she knelt by my side.

Lynne seemed a little subdued. I stroked her hair, "What's wrong, Lynne, my precious?" She looked up at me and smiled but it was almost a rictus grin rather than a smile of joy. I saw a tear appear in one eye. "Lynne, my precious girl, I would like you to go to Kelly and talk with her about what it is you fear. I promise you that no harm will come to you at all. I am not a cruel master, but I realise that you have known cruel men. Go now and talk to Kelly."

Lynne got up and ran to the door. Jo watched her as she left.

"She was afraid that you were setting her up to be punished, possibly even tortured to death," said Jo.

"WHAT!"

Jo just looked at me, "that's what her previous Master used to do if he was bored. He'd call a girl over to him, perhaps feed her a little, then find some excuse to punish her." Jo stopped for a moment, almost unable to go on. "She said that she had to watch four of her friends die. One girl was pregnant, he cut her baby out and threw in on the fire as she watched." Jo was crying freely now, I held her to me and she surrendered into my arms. She looked up at me, "Why was I so lucky to be bought by you, my Master?"

"You were bought to help me get over a deep depression. I had lost two of my girls, Joasia and June."

"Yes Master, the others have told me about them. But they didn't say that you needed help."

"Well I did and Karolina saw that I needed other girls to look after and live for. So she bought me you and your children."

"Then we three are the luckiest girls I know of, my Master. I am honoured that you would think to feed this girl from your own plate, my Master. I know that I am only a low slave, and don't deserve such an honour."

"You are not a low slave! You are one of my girls. If you want you can come to my room and climb into bed with me. I would be honoured by your presence in my bed."

"My Master shouldn't tease this girl so. You are my Master, it is your right to have my body whenever you desire it. You only need gesture and this girl will entertain you in any way you desire."

"I'm not teasing, Why don't you try it one night and come to my bed. She how pleased I am to see you."

Jo looked down, "As my Master wishes."

I lifted her chin, "No, my girl. As my girl wishes." Then I kissed her. She surrendered herself to me, tilting her head and opening her mouth, thrusting her breasts forward in the hope I would take them in my hands.

Sally placed my plate in front of me and I started to eat. I fed Jo carefully, trying to note what she liked and disliked. I couldn't just ask any of my girls what they actually liked; they would say 'whatever you give me.' That didn't work very well. So now I watched carefully and noted how they ate each piece.

It surprises me that some people think that having slaves is easy.

I took Jo with me to my office. I had not been paying enough attention to either her or Lynne, otherwise Lynne would have trusted me enough to take my attentions to her as I meant them rather than a means to trap and punish her. Damn! I've got to get more of a handle on looking after these women.

Mandy was waiting for me when I reached my office, she was naked, and looking a little trimmer than when I had last seen her. She smiled at me and followed Jo into the office. I gestured to a chair and we sat.

"Jo, call Debbie and ask for tea and coffee please."

"My Master shouldn't say please to his slaves." Jo shook her head as the trials that some masters gave their slaves. But she went and quietly phoned for drinks as I had requested.

"Now Mandy, what can I do for you?"

Mandy looked at Jo, now kneeling by my side. "Well, to start with, you can treat me as well as you do these girls who are supposed to be your servants."

"We aren't servants, Mistress Mandy, we are his slaves."

"You really mean slaves as in whips and chains and stuff?" Mandy asked.

"Yes, although he won't do any of the whips and chains bit. We're still trying though."

"But that girl who came into the sick room when I was there, she'd been badly whipped."

"That was not by our Master," she gave me a look as though I was remiss in my masterly duties.

"Some of you would like to be whipped?" Mandy was shocked at this.

"Mistress Mandy, some of us have known no other way to reach our satisfaction except through pain. For people like us we need the pain as you need a loving touch."

Hearing this I knew that I would be having a word with Jo after Mandy and I had finished. I put this on the top of my To Do list. This was important.

"Has anyone treated you badly, Mandy."

"Only Sandy, and only when we're training. It's working though," she ran her hands over her breasts and down her stomach. "I can feel things starting to tighten up, I feel better too. No, my Lord, no one has treated me with anything but the utmost kindness since I arrived."

"Even when you were made to strip naked and be intimately examined in front of us all?"

Mandy thought for a moment, "I didn't really like that, but it taught me a huge and valuable lesson. You want me to come into the centre of your 'little family' as you call it. Clothing is only used occasionally in the 'inner circle.' I have walked around naked since I first met you and no one has made a single comment about my ugly body, especially with all of your gorgeous young girls running round with nothing on." She smiled at that thought. "As the new girl, I expected to be looked down on, but that wasn't so. Everyone has made me welcome and I have found real friends. I look forward to the time when I can show them my feelings physically." She had a far-away look in her eyes, she was obviously thinking of someone in particular.

"Do you have anyone in mind?"

"Yes, my Lord..."

"Please, call me Paul."

They didn't disappoint me, "Yes, sir," they said together.

Mandy smiled and continued, "Yes, my Lord. Gail and I have got quite close over the last few days. I think that she and I could be close."

"I wish you both a happy future, and I caution you about asking Gail about her previous experiences. She didn't have a very good time as you can see by the state she was in when she arrived."

"That might be a wise thing to refrain from for quite a while. If she brings it up though..."

"Then discuss it by all means," I agreed. "Now, how are you finding the work?"

"Simple."

"Oh?" I was puzzled at Mandy saying the work was simple.

"Oh yes. I just walk into the office and there's this huge pile of document folders where my desk was. That's all there is to it. Now I've just got to figure out how to find my desk drawer with my pens and pencils then I can start some of it." She grinned at me.

"Jo, please pour me a mug of tea and see if Mandy will have a drink."

"So what do you think of the stuff that's coming in?"

"Well, my Lord..."

"Call me Boss." I said.

Mandy smiled, "Yes, Boss."

I smiled.

"Well, Boss, most of the stuff is fine, we can go with your standard contract. Some of them are just unreasonable and they won't get any takers, we should wait until the second or third tender rounds for those, or pick up the pieces when the first round contractor goes bust. There are a number that are a little above me, I'm not sure what to do with them, take or ditch. I'll have to bump those up to you to decide. Some though are just like that Cornish tender request, pure crap, even look as though they've been written by Bob too. He's nasty but not very bright."

"What's the value range on the stuff that's OK?"

"From fifty million to seven hundred and fifty million." Mandy replied confidently.

"OK. I'll get Sasha to get you authorised to sign for contracts up to..."

Mandy looked quite pleased at the trust I was putting in her.

"Let's say we start with five hundred million."

Now her face went white, eyes rolled up and she slid off her chair in a dead faint.

I rushed to see to her, putting her in the recovery position as I had received a real mouthful from Em when she'd found out how I had dealt with Karolina fainting. Jo called Em and seconds later she burst through the door with her medical bag and took over her patient.

Mandy started to recover in only a few moments. She was groggy but soon back on her seat, though she was still quite pale.

"She gets three days off, Master." Em stated. "And I want her in my sick room for a couple of hours."

"OK, when you're happy she can take it I want to let her know about your health report."

"OK Boss, I'll bring her back at ten pm. Time for you to have a rest then too."

"OK Em." I smiled at her. Em had been on the wards at Great Ormond Street most of the day and she needed a rest too. I knew Ross would make her course as easy as possible, but there were limits on what he could do.

Gail brought in a wheelchair to take Mandy to the sick room and the three of them left.

"Jo, my darling, I want to talk with you."

"Of course my Master."

"I would like to know what give you pleasure, what brings you to your climax."

"I like pain, my Master." She said in a low quiet voice.

I lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. "There is no shame in that, my darling."

I watched as tears started flowing from her eyes. "I know how much you dislike hurting your slaves my Master, I can't ask you to do that which you dislike just to give me a momentary pleasure."

"No I don't like giving anyone pain, but that doesn't mean I don't know how to give you your pleasure."

She looked at me uncertainly.

"Perhaps I shall let Sasha play with you for a while."

Jo's nipples shot out. I reached forward and took one between finger and thumb and squeezed hard. Jo panted and looked up at me.

"Oh, my Master, please do both." She panted harder.

I took the other nipple and squeezed it too. Then I twisted both of them, hard. I was hurting her breasts badly but she stayed kneeling without any movement to free herself.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.