Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Sasha and I waited for nearly five minutes before a knock on the door made us jump apart. We each let go of the other's hand and straightened our unruffled clothes. It might have been guilty thoughts which made us believe that they needed straightening.

Julia brought Ms. Blakestone into the office and showed her to the chair waiting for her.

"Ms Blakestone," I held out my hand. She took it and we shook. I watched her eyes flicker down to Umber kneeling on the floor watching us, unconcerned about her nudity.

"Please sit down, Ms Blakestone." She sat.

"Julia, why don't you join Umber," and I gestured to the floor. Julia smiled, shrugged out of her dress and knelt down next to Umber. Their smiles showed that they were both pleased to be together again.

"Ms Blakestone..."

She interrupted, "Please call me Mandy.

"Mandy, I would like you to have a look at a request for tender proposal I received." I tapped Umber on her shoulder and pointed towards the document pack on a desk in the other side of the room. Umber jumped up and ran to get the pack. Her lithe toned body distracting Mandy for a few seconds. Umber brought the pack back to me, but I pointed to Mandy. Walking round to her, Umber's sensuous glide had me starting to get hard. I don't know what it was doing to Mandy, but her hands were trembling when she took the pack, and her eyes didn't leave Umber's tiny breasts until Umber turned away. Mandy licked her lips and her eyes dropped.

"You know, don't you?" she asked crestfallen.

"Yes," I lied, "but I want you to tell me yourself."

"I have always been attracted to girls, to young girls. It's not that I don't like men, I just love young girls." She looked up at Sasha and me, tears running down her cheeks. "Councillor Ericson asked if his daughter could stay in the planning office with me while he was in a committee meeting. Of course I said yes, Beth was so like me at her age, more intelligence than knowledge of how to use it. She too liked girls, she liked me, and I grew to like her." Tears were flowing freely now. "We made love, it was beautiful. We were in her home, in her bedroom. She was shy and I showed her the joys of love."

Now Mandy's face hardened, "Then the photos came. Photos of us together, she was actually smiling at the camera. As she put her head between my legs she smiled at the camera." Mandy was white with her rage at this betrayal. "The message was simple, pass certain planning applications or the photos would be released to the papers and the police. I'm certain that this wasn't the first time she'd caught people in her honey trap. There was Mr. Simons, an older planning officer, a bachelor. He made ... strange ... decisions from time to time. Then he committed suicide. There were a couple of accountants in the audit department, they left quite suddenly. And rumours of course, there are always rumours." She looked me in the eye and pulled herself erect.

"I said no." She sagged into her seat, "They didn't want to release the photos, I suppose that they wanted to use Beth again or something, but they ruined me anyway and so here I am now."

Sasha looked at her, "I'll need you to tell me everything, every tiny detail, but later, in a few days time."

"Now the tender request." I prompted.

Mandy looked at the documents for nearly three minutes.

"Can I mark this copy?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied.

"Err ... can I borrow a pen. I no longer have one of my own." This seemed to shame her more than her tale of love and betrayal.

I gestured to Julia and she ran to the desk and took out a desk organiser from the top drawer. It contained pens, pencils and various highlighters and markers. Julia placed the organiser within easy reach of Mandy.

For five minutes Mandy marked various places in the document, muttering to herself all the time, "That's crap," and "Ha! I'll believe that when I see it!" Then she looked up at me, "This from Cornwall?"

"Yes."

"That's Bob Penhaligon's work. Nasty piece of work he is. He's sent this sort of thing out before. Get's a couple of firms working, trying to win the whole contract, that's the point, there's always a clause that they can't fulfil. And they either go bankrupt trying or are sued into bankruptcy for failing to fulfil their contractual obligations. He likes this sort of thing does Bob, nasty spiteful little man."

I looked over the document and noted Mandy's comments. She had referenced clause against counter clause and, while I had known this was a trap, I couldn't have dissected it as thoroughly as Mandy had. I was impressed, very impressed.

"Now I want you to have a physical examination."

"When and where?"

"Here and now. Umber, call nurse Em." Umber ran to the door and seconds later was helping Em wheel in a large trolley of medical kit.

Mandy watched Em enter the room, could not help but notice that she too was naked and gulped.

"Do any of your staff wear clothing, Lord Symington?"

Sasha and I looked at each other, "Debbie!" we both said at the same time.

I looked back at Mandy, "Yes, Debbie does."

"Though she's still trying to get him to take them off her," added Sasha.

Mandy thought for a moment, "Debbie, the chef I met downstairs?"

"Yes that's the one." I answered.

"Ms Blakestone if you will come over here please," requested Em in her nurse's voice.

Mandy looked round the room at me, Sasha, Julia and Umber, "You're going to examine me with all of these people in the room?"

I leaned forward towards her, "Mandy, she's going to give you a full examination, with an internal and body cavity search, with all of us watching." I paused for a second, "Is there anything that you don't want us to find out about?"

"Well, I'm not exactly clean. It's been a few days since I was able to wash."

"After we've finished here I promise that you can spend as long as you like in your bathtub. And your room will have all of the soaps, scrubs, oils, unguents, potions and polishes that you will need, and a new toothbrush."

"Clothes?" she said hopefully. Sasha sniggered.

"OK, maybe no clothes then." Mandy actually smiled. "How about food?"

"When did you last eat, before you came here that is?" I asked.

"Three days ago, I spent the last of my money on an egg sandwich. You have no idea how good that sandwich tasted. Before that ... I can't really remember, it must have been a week or so."

"Well, in that case, Em and Debbie will set you a diet so that your stomach can get used to food again. And one of Elastic's people will set you an exercise program which you will attend and Elastic doesn't allow people to give her half measures in her exercise classes."

"Elastic?" Mandy asked.

Sasha looked at me as she answered, "Lieutenant Bands, Royal Navy, also known as Elastic. Elastic and the boss are both Navy. They think that this sort of thing is funny."

Mandy nodded, understanding the idiosyncrasies of males and the armed forces.

Em cleared her throat, "If you please, Mandy."

Mandy stood, "Where do you want me. Nurse?"

"Call me Em, everyone else does. Over here and take your clothes off."

Mandy undressed, she looked over her shoulder at me, and as I warned her, I was watching. She didn't hesitate but dropped her clothes in a heap beside her.

We could all smell her now. She had lost so much and sunk low enough to accept stripping before a bunch of strangers, one a male, for what she saw as her only chance of working her way out of the hole she had been thrust in.

Mandy was thirty-five years old. She had let herself go since she played hockey at a national level during her university days. Her breasts sagged and her tum held a number of pounds she didn't need. Arms and legs were still slim but had lost their tone. Her skin hung loosely on her, a testimony to the weight she'd lost. She was in poor shape but would benefit from exercise and a good diet. Obviously she hadn't had the opportunity to shave for the last fortnight and this showed in the lengthening pubic hair, with an obvious 'landing strip' which was longer than the rest, and her armpits.

There was one thing that everyone noticed though, the fire in her eyes. This woman was going to get her revenge. If showing her skin and being fiddled around a little in front of an audience was what it took to start on the path of her redemption, she would gladly pay the price. I liked her already.

Em was through, she took an arm full of blood then urine and stool samples (Mandy squatted down and produced the required samples with no show of shame or embarrassment.) Temperatures from her ear and rectum, Em palpitated her stomach and abdomen, gave a thorough breast exam, checking for lumps and discharges, and finally had Mandy kneel on a table and place her shoulders down on the table top. Her vagina and anus were ideally placed for internal exams.

Em lubricated a speculum and gently pressed it into Mandy's vagina. We all heard the intake of air, Mandy's stomach muscles were not toned enough to hold the weight of her internal organs in place while her vagina was opened. Em held the speculum in place while Mandy turned over onto her back and then compressed her abdomen to expel as much of the air as possible.

Em showed us all Mandy's vagina and her cervix. "Here's where your sperm are so desperate to get to, Boss. Want to drop a few million in directly on the spot?"

"Oy," complained Sasha. "If she wants a semen injection from the Boss, she can join the back of the queue."

I looked at Sasha in surprise.

"When was the last time I was in your bed?" she asked.

"Last night." I replied.

"When was the last time I was in your bed getting fucked?!" Sasha elaborated.

"OK, that was a few days ago," I admitted.

"So, she's after me." Sasha looked pleased with her logic.

Mandy looked at me, "Have you got a twelve inch prick or something?"

Sasha answered for me, "No. But he does treat his ladies gently, with kindness and respect, he makes sure we are happy with what he is doing and he makes sure that we enjoy our time in his company. A twelve inch dick will only pound your cervix for a couple of minutes; he fires your whole body and makes you forget time. Believe me, when you've spoken with a couple of the girls here you'll want to try him yourself too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.