Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Julia woke me and refused to have sex with me. Not even a quickie. In a way I was glad, the rest last night showed me just how tired I had become. Umber looked like a mother hen clucking after her brood. I didn't even think of laughing, it's humbling to have people care for you enough to worry this much about you.

There was a table setup in my bedroom and Grace wheeled in a breakfast trolley for the three of us.

We ate slowly enjoying our food. Umber and Julia knelt either side of me and, despite my offers for them to sit and feed themselves; I fed them with my fingers.

"My Master, this is a privilege for your slaves. To be fed by her Masters hand is a high honour. It is something we," Julia gestured toward Umber, "delight in. To know that our Master thinks enough of us to feed us from his own plate. These girls are honoured, my Master."

So I fed them and I took joy in it as well. I did want to thank these girls for all that they did for me. Night and day, there was always one of them awake and ready to serve me.

Julia showered with me, washing me and allowing me to wash her. Again there was no sex, although a bit of over enthusiastic washing from Julia made me paint her belly white with my cum.

Back in the bedroom Umber waited with a shirt, tie and suit for me to wear. "Ela is very nervous about this morning. She has something big on and needs your permission for whatever it is. Karolina is fine though. You're seeing Karolina first, she said it would only take a minute. Ela has been setting up the Joasia room for hours though. She has asked for all morning with you and even asked Sasha to be there."

"Is Sasha here now?"

"Yes, Boss. I asked her not to come into the bedroom as you needed your rest. Sasha said that's OK."

Dressed, in a suit for the first time in years, Julia walked with me to the Joasia room. Julia wouldn't come in but a chair and books had been placed by the door for her.

The first change I noticed were the two large comfortable chairs placed facing a white screen. A multimedia projector was setup behind the chairs and a small table with a laptop and a pile of documents were beside a lectern. Ela was going all out on her presentation. Sasha was there and came to me when she heard the door close. She looked at me with some concern.

"I can see what Julia means, you are tired, exhausted more like. When was the last time you took a day off, even a weekend?"

I thought for a minute, what day is it?" I asked seriously. I didn't even know what day it was.

Sasha looked at me and her expression softened, "It's Tuesday, and you've plenty of time to rest before Christine and Justine arrive on Friday. Providing that you do REST." And she poked me in the chest.

The door opening and Ela and Karolina entering reminded us of why we were there so we sat in the chairs and waited for Karolina.

"Just quick thing Boss. Me need fifty million of pounds sterling..." Ela gasped out loud but Karolina finished, "Need spend this over next year."

I thought for only a couple of seconds, Karolina wanted this money for her project. I knew that Sasha approved of whatever it was that she was doing, and I trusted them both. I turned to Sasha, "Sasha can you ensure that Karolina has access to that, no make it seventy-five million, see that Karolina has access to that money and provide her with anything that she needs. Is that OK, Karolina?"

"This girl thank Boss."

Ela stood there dumbstruck.

"Right Ela, if Karolina can ask for fifty million in a minute, your request must be a cracker." I smiled.

Ela just sat down stunned, "I ... but ... we..."

Sasha went over to Ela and comforted her for a moment. Then she looked through one of the documents on the table. She smiled.

"Ela was going to ask for the same thing. Karolina knows you a lot better though." She gathered up all of the documents and gave them to Karolina, "Here, these are to be burnt now, straight away." Karolina left with her burden.

Ela looked at me puzzled. "I said yes because I trust you, both of you," she nodded. "So you go and get some rest. I bet you've been up all night getting all of this ready." Ela nodded again. I opened my arms and she came to me for a hug.


Julia took me for a walk round the roof. We only managed two circuits before I had to stop. I had been working too long and too hard. Julia, being gentle with me, took me back to my room. Umber and Julia undressed me then Jo gave me a massage. I fell asleep before she finished.

Jo was cuddled up to me when I woke. She gave me a gentle kiss and pulled me out of the bed. There was a tray of fruit and some veggie sticks waiting for us to snack on, fruit juice and water were available but no tea or coffee.

I sat, Jo knelt beside me and I fed her too. We didn't eat much, just a little to calm our appetites. Jo and I showered and she washed me then I washed her. I wasn't worrying about time or anything that needed to be done. There would be time for that later, when I was rested. It was Jo's turn to walk me round the roof. I managed three circuits this time and didn't feel too bad when we finished. Jo gave me a kiss as a reward for the extra circuit. She then took me back to bed.

Karen was sitting on the bed waiting for me, we got in and she snuggled up to my back and held onto me tightly. She was still with me when I woke. My movement woke her too and we had a snack, warm porridge this time. Again the tray only had fruit juices and water to drink. I fed Karen for the first time. The porridge made us both messy but she wouldn't let me lick the spills from her body. So I washed her most carefully when we showered. Karen gave me a massage, I think she's been taking lessons from her mother, she's good. Then we went up to the roof again.

I was a little surprised at the dark, I don't know why. I expected it to be breakfast time because of the porridge. But this looks like the middle of the night.

During the walk I stopped Karen and kissed her. Her eyes lit up. She pulled my head down for another kiss.

"Dr. Ross said when you just took your pleasure from us you would be feeling nearly well. We could let you have some good times then, but only if we did the work." She laughed at that. She pushed me back to a bench at the side of the roof and sat me down. Moments later her scalding hot mouth enveloped the head of my cock. She slowly gave me my pleasure and drank her fill of my seed. I didn't feel nearly so wiped out afterward as I had been recently. I lifted Karen to her feet and kissed her. Initially she hesitated but opened her mouth and accepted my questing tongue eagerly.

"I'm sorry," she said when we broke apart, "but most..."

I placed a finger on her lips, "I know. But if you can take it in your mouth then surely I can kiss you?"

"Whenever you want to, my Master, I look forward to each time." I kissed her again.

We continued our walk. I don't know how many times we went round, but now walking wasn't a problem. I had enough energy to walk for hours. Now I had to start getting fitter so that this wouldn't happen again. And I had to start taking my own advice about the hours I worked.

We returned to my bedroom and Susan took over.

"Are you all checking up on me?" I asked with a laugh.

"Yes, Master," Susan replied seriously, "we were all worried about you. We need you fit and well, Master." I saw a tear fall. I hugged her and felt my chest grow wet with her tears.

"I am going to look after myself, and I have all of you to see that I do. You've been training with Elastic and her girls, how about you starting to get me fit." I could see her hesitate, "I'll try to be a good boss and not shout too much." Now I could feel her trembling. "No, I think it might be better if Elastic trains me. She can shout back at me." I smiled at Susan. She had started to relax a little.

I was concerned about her reaction when I had asked about her running some training classes though. There was obviously a real reason why she was so scared of having to tell me what to do. I would have to think about who I could ask.

I walked down to my office for something to do rather than with any intention to do any work. Sasha was in there, in my chair. She looked up at me, "No wonder you're exhausted if this is the amount of work you get through every day."

I looked at the pile, "It's smaller than usual," I said. Sasha grimaced.

"I need you to sign this," she pushed a sheet of paper at me; it was a power of attorney, valid for one week only. I signed and Sasha smiled.

She looked shattered. "Why don't you leave this until tomorrow?" I suggested.

She slumped on the chair, "This is the stuff that I left from yesterday. I don't know how you managed."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.