Tycoon
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Sasha looked inordinately pleased with herself. She nearly sat opposite me across my desk. I say nearly because she was squirming and getting up, walking round, sitting down again and repeating. She was pleased about something and was desperate to tell her news but determined to wait until noon before she told me.

Due to the fact that I was to be the only one to hear this news, or the first one anyway, I assumed that it was about her law practice.

With an annoying bleep her watch alarm went off, signalling noon.

Sasha reached down and opened her thin briefcase. She took out a large, heavy package and laid it on my desk. "Open that."

I picked it up, it was very heavy. I undid the tape holding the package together (red tape obviously) and opened it. Inside was a huge brass plate, I turned it over.

DEMPSEY

4 Lincoln's Inn Fields

I jumped up and we hugged. "Well done, Sasha. What have you got?"

She was so excited she almost couldn't speak. "The whole building!"

We hugged again then I took her over to the couch and sat her on my lap. She curled up and nuzzled into me. I felt her tears of joy run down my neck.

"So, what have you got then?"

"AIG had six buildings in Lincoln's Inn Fields," you could hear that she relished saying that name. "When they collapsed they gave up the leases on those properties. I got one, number four, the whole building!" She sat up and looked at me, "I want you to come and see it. We'll sort it out somehow but I want you to be one of the first to see it."

I kissed her and she grabbed hold of my head and clamped her mouth to mine. Seconds later we were fucking frenetically. She came and then I came and then she came again. Satiated for the moment we lay down on the couch, Umber came and washed the mess from our bodies. I kissed Sasha again and held her tight to me.

"I've got so much business because people know I look after you that I've had to take on a lot more staff. I've even had some QC's asking to buy in as partners. She looked thoughtful for a moment, there's one QC I might consider..."

"If you have a partner then it's not yours anymore."

She looked shocked. "Why didn't I think of that? All I've ever wanted was my practice in Lincoln's Inn Fields..."

I interrupted, "Say that again."

She grinned hugely. "Lincoln's Inn Fields." She shuddered, "It nearly makes me wet to say that."

I checked, she was wet, I hoped that I had something to do with that though.

"Let's have a party," I suggested.

"Oh God yes! A party, one of your parties. I'll get Daddy and Nina to come."

"Have you told anyone else about number four..." I paused.

"Lincoln's Inn Fields," she continued with a laugh. "No, not yet. I wanted you to know first. You have done so much for me..."

"Nearly as much as you have done for me," I said as I kissed her. "How about announcing that at the party?"

"OH YES! That would be fantastic!" Her eyes glowed with anticipation as she imagined herself announcing to the gathered people that she now had an office in Lincoln's Inn Fields. For a solicitors practice this was the mark that they had 'arrived', only the very best of the very best had offices in Lincoln's Inn Fields.

"There is one person I need to tell, though." I said.

Sasha turned, "Umber go and get Karolina. We need her here, now!" Umber ran to the door and disappeared. Sasha and I kissed and cuddled, she took my hand and placed it on her breast; and I took hers and guided it to my erection. We enjoyed each others bodies for a long while.

Sasha noticed them first, Karolina and Umber kneeling beside the couch.

"Karolina," I said, "Sasha has something to celebrate and we want to hold a party." I watched as Karolina's eyes lit up with the idea of a party and then dimmed as she remembered Joasia and June at the last party.

"Need hold it Joasia room Boss."

"Tell Elastic we're holding a party, we want it in the Joasia room and the rooms on that end of the building. She can get everything moved out of those rooms and seal the whole wing off." I thought for a minute. "Karolina use my computer, see what the Screaming Monkeys are doing over the next couple of weeks."

Karolina busied herself and quickly returned. "Finish Japan Wednesday, nine day free, start Oslo Saturday."

I held my hand up in the air, "Wallet!" I cried and Umber ran away and returned with it in seconds. I hadn't seen this for ages, I never carried it, I knew that someone did but it hadn't been me for ages. I opened it and took out a business card, It said 'Gerald' and a mobile phone number. "Phone!" Umber placed a cordless phone in my raised hand and I dialled Gerald's number.

"Hi," he answered.

"How's Kobi?" I asked.

He laughed "Whole place is fucking weird Paul."

"I want you to do a gig for me."

"When?"

"This Saturday. My people will sort out the logistics."

"Front row girl needs to be there, I've got a surprise for her."

"Gerald, I don't know how to tell you this, she was murdered. Just after the gig you did at Dobroyd."

"Oh no! Hey, fellas, Front row girl's been murdered!" There was a general muttering in the background. "We'll do it for her."

"Thanks Gerald."

"Paul, you can do me a favour too."

"Name it."

"Our lawyers have been screwing us over, so we need a real good one to sue them. I heard that you knew the boss lady at Dempsey. Can you see if they'll take on the case?"

I looked at Sasha who nodded.

"Gerald, send me the phone number of your contact guy and I'll pass it on to them. I'm sure they'll do it for you."

"Thanks Paul, that alone will pay for the gig. And Paul..."

"Yes, I'll make sure that there's plenty of smooth available."

"Good enough for me. Bye Paul."

"Bye Gerald. See you later this week."

Next I called Christine, "Ms Boyle's office."

"This is Paul, can you put me through to Christine Please."

"Christine who sir?"

"Christine Boyle, your boss, that Christine."

"Ms Boyle doesn't take unsolicited calls sir. I can make an appointment for you to call her in about a week or so."

"You're new aren't you," I sighed. "Never mind, you've succeeded in stopping me from disturbing Ms Boyle. Bye." I hung up. I next called the Dobroyd reception.

"Dobroyd Castle Hotel, how may I help?"

'I'd like to speak to Justine please."

"Certainly sir, who may I say is calling?"

"It's Paul, Lord Symington."

"Putting you through, my Lord."

"Paul! It's so good to hear from you. I take it that you've already spoken to Christine." I smiled at her voice.

"Justine, my precious, it's good to speak to you too, and no, I haven't been able to get past her new secretary. Can you help."

"Course I will Paul, just give me a minute." She hung up.

A minute later my phone rang. "Hi Christine."

"Hi Paul, I'm sorry that you couldn't speak to me. I'll tell that girl about the white list again, she's a bit thick, good looking and tits to die for, but she is so thick."

"No problem, Christine. I want to invite you and Justine to a party."

"One of yours?" she asked hopefully.

"Yes, one of mine and I'll be letting Karolina organise the second half entertainment again."

"When?"

"This Saturday, start at seven p.m."

"I'll be down, I'll bring Justine as well. We'll come down on Friday and stay over till the Monday, make a long weekend of it. I do look forward to seeing everyone again. How's Kelly getting on in the new job?"

"She's CEO of our company now. She's got four hotels and is looking at two more. Conrad Hilton had better watch out." I laughed, Christine started laughing and hung up.

"Karolina," I held my hand out to her, "if we stop living then the bastards that killed Joasia will have won. This is special for Sasha."

Sasha looked at Karolina, "I've got my offices in Lincoln's Inn Fields." She was almost jumping up and down in her excitement.

Karolina looked at Sasha and smiled, "IS GOOD! Is better best, me heart burst glad for Mistress Sasha."

"Thank you, Karolina," Sasha turned to me, "And thank you too." We kissed again, then Sasha kissed Karolina, they kissed equally as passionately as Sasha and I did.


I was working on a new project I was interested in, park and ride schemes, when Elastic and Umber brought a man into my office. I recognised him immediately, the fucking tailor with his fucking tape.

I think I may have growled.

Elastic stood in front of me, "Do I need to get Ela boss?"

Umber smiled, "He's only going to measure you Master, he's just done Jo, Karen and me."

With ill grace I undressed, I may have growled a couple of times then too.

I was measured again. This time I saw Umber's eyes open wide at some of the measurements he took. Still it was soon over and Elastic started helping him to pack up his tape and notebook.

"You were warned that everything on this floor is videoed weren't you?" Elastic asked casually.

"Errr ... Yes." He admitted.

"Oh good, so you'll be able to explain and account for every measurement you've just taken then."

His bag fell to the floor.

Elastic smiled, "Of course you could always give my boss a very nice suit, with a very nice discount and then he might tell me that I have other things to investigate." Elastic smiled at him, the sort of smile that velociraptors used to give small furry things just before their jaws closed.

He squeaked, just like their prey did, but his wasn't cut off quite so abruptly.

Umber looked at me sheepishly, "He's a bit of a perv isn't he, Master?"

I glared at her.

"How about you giving me some of that pervy stuff?" she suggested. On the ... err ... whole ... that seemed a very good idea to me. So I grabbed that young (very) willing girl and started doing very dirty things to her. She seemed to enjoy all of them and even had a few suggestions of her own, naughty girl.


I waited by the door with Gerry, Elastic's number three girl. Elastic and her whole team, except Gerry of course, were about to stage a mass move out of the Crynos. That was a diversion of course. A couple would leave the rear of the building during that diversion and probably get picked up straight away and taken to the local Police station. Both sides of the hotel would be filmed of course and the film released to the major news networks live.

Gerry and I would leave when the TV chaos was at its height. I was dressed as an executive and Gerry looked like one of the working girls that frequented this area. This would enable us to shy away from the police without anyone really noticing.

The plan worked perfectly. Gerry and I calmly walked out of the hotel, me with my head down and Gerry calmly beside me chewing gum, I hailed a taxi, "Holborn Underground please." The cabbie flicked the meter on and we were away.

I paid the cabbie while Gerry was walking down a side street and into a bar. When I arrived at the same bar Gerry had already changed. So a mid to upper level executive with his PA walked out of the bar and round the corner into Lincoln's Inn Fields. The door to number four opened as we approached and we entered.

"Hi Sasha," we kissed. Number four had a frontage of just over twenty metres. But it went back about sixty metres. It consisted of eight stories, two basements and six above ground. The rooms were large and airy, large windows let in light and the high ceilings gave a feeling of space and luxury.

Sasha led us to the top floor and front office. This was obviously going to be hers. Larger than the rest, full width of the building and it overlooked the field. Gerry and I admired the view for a moment and then when I turned back Sasha was naked and looking at me in a most predatory way.

Gerry started moving to the door quietly singing, "Boss is gonna get ra-aped. Boss is gonna get ra-aped!"

"Oy, Gerry," I yelled, "I thought you were supposed to protect me!"

"Oh, come on, Boss, this is Sasha, and I've only got a pistol. Don't you know that Sasha bites!" To prove the point Sasha growled at me.

"Come here my pretty pretty." She said. I think Sasha watched the repeat of Barbarella on the TV last Saturday.

Sasha grabbed my lapels and dragged me down for a kiss. I hope Gerry has a book to read, I may be some time. With deviousness, physical strength, misdirection and a whole lot of licking I managed to keep my clothes on for about ten minutes. Then, as Gerry said, 'Boss got raped', though I was a willing participant so 'fucked silly' might be a better description.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.