Tycoon
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I heard Sasha's intake of breath behind me but I smiled at the girl, "I'm so sorry, mistress. His Lordship's business makes many demands on me and my time."

"Well you'd better get a move on otherwise I shall mention this tardiness to his Lordship and I'm sure he won't be pleased."

"Oh yes, mistress, his lordship is renowned for his displeasure at inappropriate behaviour," I said and bobbed down then scurried to my chair.

Sasha followed my lead, bobbing down to the princess and then copying my scurry to her chair. She sat and whispered to me, "You're a total cunt, Paul. She's gonna shit herself silly when she finds out who you really are."

I turned to her but as the girl was now quite close to us I just continued the deception, "Oh yes, freewoman Sasha. That is so true."

Pretending to sort out my notes, I looked the girls over. The princess was made up and had obviously had her hair done this morning. I could actually smell the colourings the saloon had used. Her nails, both fingers and toes, were painted. She was actually, conventionally, the best looking of the four, and by far the best dressed. I could see that the woman on the right was her mother from the obvious pride she took in her daughter.

Number two was good looking but a little plump. She wore a skirt and white blouse which showed that she was braless.

Number three was basically the same as number two, pretty, well dressed, obviously not in the same class as number one, but OK, low cut top and tight jeans.

Number four was the odd one out. She wasn't anywhere near as good looking as any of her compatriots, she was ill-dressed in an over large tee shirt and too-small jeans, I looked down and was distressed at seeing her wearing worn out sandals. Her hair was ill-kempt though it looked clean. The thing really stood out though was her hair; it was a deep reddy-brown. Burnt Umber was the closest I could come to naming it. If her hair was cared for properly it would truly be her crowning glory. However there was one thing that stood out a mile, she was the only one who smiled at me. She reminded me of Cinderella, the dowdy kitchen servant who was the real gem.

I beckoned her forward first.

"What are you doing, you stupid old man? His Lordship is waiting to see me! We only brought her to carry our bags. I don't know why they let her in." With a sniff, princess dismissed the bag carrier.

"Oh, I am sorry, mistress, but his Lordship does like things done properly and I see this girl's description first on my list." I held up my folder in evidence of this 'fact'.

"Oh, get on with it then and do hurry up. I'm sure his Lordship is impatient to meet me." And with that she flounced off to her mother.

I beckoned her again and with a shy smile she came to me.

"What is your name girl?" I asked.

"Ella, Sir"

"Well, Ella, we already have an Ela here so I shall call you Umber, is that agreeable to you?"

"Of course, Master. You can call me whatever you wish."

"Very well, Umber, please get undressed and stand on the table. Your feet must be outside of the tape lines mind."

Umber stripped quickly and just threw her clothes into a corner. She stood on the table making sure that her feet were outside the tape lines. She looked down at me and smiled, "I'm ready, Master."

I looked at her and saw that she was ready; her nipples were hard, aureole taught and crinkled. She was white skinned as most redheads are, her small breasts rode high on her chest and her hips were easing out to become a true woman's hourglass shape. I walked round her and admired her apple shaped bum immediately. Sasha walked with me, "My God, she's got an arse to die for." She looked at me, "Just think about sliding your cock between those arse cheeks." She shuddered for a second.

I leant toward her, "Just think of parting those arse cheeks and sliding your tongue along that crack."

Sasha gasped and held my arm for a moment. "I think I've just come!" she said. We smiled at each other.

Returning to her front again, I slipped my hand between her legs, she was wet, really wet. I easily slipped three fingers into her and she smiled down at me. "This girl is all yours, Master."

"Are you going to call his Lordship or not? I was promised that he would inspect me personally. Do you understand?" Princess stood behind Umber glaring at me.

I lifted the phone and made a call, "Debbie here."

"I wonder if you could tell me when his Lordship will be free to come down to the Picture room?"

"Boss, what are you on about?"

"Oh is he? Thank you, Mistress."

"OK, boss, keep taking the tablets."

I turned to princess, "His Lordship is fulfilling obligations imposed upon him by others at the moment. He does not know when he will be finished."

"WHAT!" Hands on hips now, she was furious. "Mother, what the fuck are we doing here with these fucking cretins?"

She started stamping up and down the room.

She glanced at Umber who was smiling at me, "What the fuck are you so happy about puppy? If they keep you here they won't let you keep your doggy master." She turned away in disgust, "Stupid cunt!"

While she was stamping about, I gestured to Umber to get down. I pointed her to the side of my chair, "Kneel down there Umber. I will see about your collar in a few minutes."

I gestured to the other two girls, "Come here, one of you, let's get this over with."

One of the girls started to move but princess butted in, "Where the fuck do you think you're going. You stay right there. You don't have to follow his orders, only his masters." The girl hesitated but stayed put.

I turned to princess' mother, "I understand that you were sent to look after these girls and keep them from getting into trouble." Unsure, she looked across at the princess then nodded, "Please will you instruct one of these three girls to remove her clothing and stand on this inspection platform."

"I..." she looked at princess who was now having a go at the one girl who had not yet disobeyed me. "I can't. We were promised that we would meet your master and he would inspect the girls personally." She looked at the princess again, "Seeing his Lordship means so much to these girls."

"I really must insist that you instruct one of these girls to do as I have instructed. The consequences could be most severe."

"No. We will wait for his Lordship." Princess' mother answered.

I sighed. "Elastic, taser the princess." All of the girls looked at me in shock. But their shock was greater when a taser was fired into princess and she dropped to the floor, twitching as the current flowed through her. "Thank you, Elastic. Now have your girls strip her and secure her in that corner." The security girls cut princess' clothes off her and wrapped plastic cuff around her wrists and ankles. These were then joined together immobilising her completely.

I went to the phone and placed another call. "Kelly, please send Julia in with a collar. She is to instruct a girl on the collar ceremony."

I gestured the single girl who was not in deep shit to one side of the room, "Now, would you like to get onto the inspection platform?" I asked. She nodded, undressed and climbed onto the table. I looked at her and was happy with what I saw, a young girl, slim, long legs leading to a pubic mound with sparse hair, tiny inner lips protruding from her sex. Slim taught stomach rising to budding breasts. A long neck led up to a long, thin, unsmiling face. Black hair topped of the package. I walked round her. He long back was smooth and evenly tanned, a pert tight bum completed the picture. She was 'nice' but, to me, not in the same league as Umber.

"You may get down now. Please go and stand in that corner." I pointed to the corner closest to my chair.

Julia entered and I pointed to Umber. Julia went to her and they spoke for a few moments, then Umber took the collar from Julia's bound hands.

I went to my chair and sat down. Umber came and knelt in front of me, I stood. "Please master..."

"You can't do this, only the master can collar a slave. You'll get five hundred lashes for this!" Princess' mother yelled.

I turned to her, "And what makes you think that I am not the master?"

"But you said your name was Paul."

"And so it is, Paul Winters, Lord of Symington, Master of the slaves in this establishment."

"But you lied to us," she protested.

Sasha exploded, "He told the truth all the time. He tried to treat you all with kindness and dignity and you almost spat in his face." She went over to princess' mother and stood nose to nose. "He is a good master and fair, which means that he'll now report your behaviour to your owner."

"And do you think our Master will believe him as opposed to people he's known for years?"

"Oh yes, I do."

Leaving Sasha to enjoy herself I gestured to Umber, "If you wish to, you may carry on."

Umber nodded, smiling up at me, in a firm confident voice she said, "Please master, collar your slave."

I took the collar from her and buckled it around her neck. "I accept your service, my girl."

She wrapped her arms round my legs. "Thank you, Master."

I turned to Julia, "Julia, take Umber to my room. Get her food and drinks or whatever she wants. I will be there when I can. You may go to bed if you wish."

Julia looked at me, "Do we have to sleep master?"

"Of course not, if you two want to get to know each other better then do so."

"Thanks, Master." With a grin Julia led Umber away.

I turned to Elastic and waited as she watched Julia and Umber leave the room. "Elastic."

She turned to me, "Bit of a fuckup here, eh boss?"

"A bit," I agreed. "I would like these four to be held in a secure room. It might be for a couple of days though."

"No problem, boss."

I pointed at the princess, "She is to be secured by her wrists. She can have a pint of water every four hours," I looked at Elastic to emphasise the point. "And I mean every four hours, one energy bar at eight o'clock in the morning only." I thought for a minute, "I don't want your girls having a go at this girl. They are not to speak to her unless it's necessary, and she's to be blindfolded all the time."

"My girls'll behave, boss. We try to act professionally."

I smiled at her, "I know you do and you and your girls are fucking good at what you do too."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.