Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The drive back to the Crynos was not the subdued affair I had expected. There was an expectation in the air that you could feel. No one was surprised when we were stopped by the police for 'speeding'. Our drivers were polite and respectful and every second of the incident was filmed by three cameras on each car. We were made to get out and our cars were searched because the police 'had reason to believe that we were carrying drugs'. And, lo and behold, drugs were found in the boot of each car.

We were bundled into a series of police transit vans, handcuffed, as the dangerous criminals that we were, naturally. We were led into a high security police station and led to the booking suite. Surprisingly Elastic stepped up to be booked first. She stood in front of the desk sergeant and waited.

The sergeant looked over the crowd littering up his nice, tidy, booking suite and sighed. He looked at the Constable standing next to Elastic. "Charge?"

"Possession of class A drugs with intent to supply," he replied.

Turning to Elastic, in a bored voice he asked, "Name?"

"Lieutenant Sandra Bands, Royal Navy," Elastic spoke clearly and in supreme control of herself.

"Do you have any identification Lefttenant." The bored sergeant couldn't even be bothered to pronounce her rank correctly.

Elastic showed him her driver's license. And so it went. One by one we were processed, I was last. I have been standing for nearly four hours now. And finally the new desk sergeant called me up to the desk. My stiffness and slowness in moving earned me a blow to the back of my legs and I just collapsed. Seeing a number of pairs of legs gathering around me I decided that my best course of action was to lay still. This earned me screams to get up and get to the desk, but I just closed my eyes and waited. A kick hit my left arm (I was still handcuffed with the nonflexible hand restraints) and left me with a very sharp pain in my left forearm. I think my arm might be broken.

Rough feet pushed me onto my belly and nudged my legs apart and then pain exploded between my legs...

White. All this white. Hurt like fuck so not dead yet. Hospital. I'm in hospital again. What have they done to me this time?

I tried to look to my left that was where the chair was last time. There was just a plain white, well dirty white wall. To my left was another dirty white wall. I couldn't look down at all. My arms were strapped down and I couldn't move my legs very much either. My left arm hurt like hell and I could hardly move my fingers. My balls felt like a couple of beach balls between my legs. I was cold, the thin blanket covering me provided no warmth at all.

A woman came in with a meal tray, she placed it on the bed table and lowered the table so I could see the food. With my hands tied down I couldn't get to this food and she left with a huge smile on her face.

I lay and watched my food as it went cold and then the same woman came back in and picked up the tray. "We shouldn't be feeding people like you," then she spat in my face. She took the tray away smiling still.

I stared at the ceiling. I had nothing else to do. I don't know how long before the door opened and two nurses came in, One obviously much junior to the other.

"Your pain meds." She held up a syringe and filled it from an ampoule.

"You have to be very careful with morphine, and ensure that no air bubbles remain in the syringe." She held the syringe up and pressed the plunger expelling the tiny air bubble that had been in there. She continued pressing until very nearly all of the morphine was gone too. Then she came round to my left hand side.

"My arm, its broken." I croaked.

"Broken you say, surely not. The police would have noticed something like that when they brought you in, pervert." And she sat on it.

I screamed, I think I wet myself but the all encompassing pain from my arm drove everything else out of my mind. I screamed and screamed...

A hand stroking my face woke me. My tongue was thick and painful. I hurt everywhere. The gentle stroke felt like knives being dragged across my skin. I cried out in agony. A wet cloth was placed against my lips and I tried to suck some moisture out of it. It helped my mouth a little.

I looked up at the face above me but couldn't focus. I still can't move though I don't know if I'm still tied down.

I think this is it. I don't think that I'm going to get out of this one. Some sleep would be a good idea, better that way, doesn't hurt so much now, they say that it doesn't hurt towards the end. Wonder how they know. Goodbye Karolina my love. I do love you, you know. Sleep time now...


I still hurt though my left arm is just numb. So I didn't die. Not yet anyway. I feel a bit better. I catalogued my body, tongue not sticking to my mouth any more. Toes wiggle OK no pain there. Legs move, oh shit that hurts. Fuckers kicked me while I was on the floor. I opened my eyes and saw Joasia and knew that I was dead.

If I'm dead why the fuck do I hurt so much?

Karolina leaned over me and I could focus on her face. Not trusting myself to speak I smiled. She smiled too, "Hi Boss. You give plenty worry for time. Three; four day. Get better now doc say."

"I'm sorry, my dearest. I don't want to worry you."

"Boss not become silly prick." She laughed and placed her hand on my arm. It felt so good to touch her again.

"We've got to get these bastards, Karolina. We've got to, they'll kill us next time." I said.

"Doing it Boss. Just not ask. This girl ask let have secret."

I reached up, and realised I could move at least one arm, and cupped her cheek. "Of course you can, my dearest Karolina."

Karolina looked up, "Boss Sasha got need sign you papers. Biggest important boss, veracity."

Karolina stood up and left, I heard the door open and close though I couldn't lift my head to look over there. I looked at the painting of Joasia instead. It was beautiful.

Sasha pulled up a chair and turned the bed table so I could easily reach it with my right hand.

"Paul, I am so sorry but these need signing right now, they cannot wait." She placed the papers one at a time on the bed table and I signed. I was probably signing all my cash and women away but I trusted Sasha. So I signed all of the papers and then, before she got to the door, I was asleep again.

I woke in the dark. The room had a gentle illumination from the light over the painting. The first figure I saw was Joasia. Julia stood and came to me. "Hi, Master, how are you feeling? I can get the nurse if you like."

I wondered what the nurse thought about my ladies walking round naked in the sick room. "I'm Ok at the moment. I would like a little to drink though."

She lifted a small glass with a bendy straw. "Only a little they said. Just a few sips at a time, otherwise I get in trouble."

"I don't want to get you into trouble, my precious. If you need telling off I want to do it." I smiled at her.

"Will you spank my bare bottom as well?" she teased.

"Of course I will, that's my favourite part of the telling off." I stroked her cheek.

A newspaper landed on my bed. "I shall be leaving at the end of my shift. I don't nurse perverts."

"Julia, get Elastic NOW!" Julia pressed a button on the headboard of my bed and all of the lights came on and alarms rang everywhere.

The door burst open and Elastic knelt by the door frame her Glock in hand covering the room. Seeing no immediate danger, she entered the room and checked the windows and alcoves.

The nurse who had started all of this was cowering on the floor covering her head with her hands.

"Elastic, this nurse says she doesn't look after perverts."

"WHAT!" Elastic picked her up by the back of her uniform.

"Well, I do hope that you've got proof that he's a pervert because you know that this room is under constant video surveillance and you will have been videoed insulting your employer. And he is going to sue you for defamation. So, do you have proof?"

"Yes!" she screamed. "Look at this!" and she held up a tabloid newspaper. The front page showed a picture of me with the headline 'CHILD RAPIST ESCAPES'.

"You stupid fool," Sasha said. "This is going to cost you your career." Sasha paused, "Elastic, get her out of here now. Lord Paul isn't safe with her in the building."

Elastic picked her up one handed and carried her out of the room. Elastic returned a little later. "Dumped her on the street, Boss. No paperwork."

I tried to keep up with the conversation that followed but I kept drifting in out of sleep and the pain is getting worst as my previous pain medications wear off. Sasha saw this, "Ladies, our boss needs his rest and he's late for his morphine. I suggest that we take this down to the office and get the doctor back to give him some morphine."

They started to leave the room but Julia came back to me. "My place is here, Master." I managed to smile at her though I really didn't feel like it. I really did feel bad.

Julia tried her best to comfort me but there wasn't very much she could do. She held me and talked softly telling me about what had happened to her and the other women. I didn't take any of this in. The sound of her voice was comforting though, so maybe she helped more than I think.

The doctor came and examined me. Tutting as he saw the pain and distress I was in. He prepared a syringe, "I've put a little something in here to help you sleep. Should last about eight or ten hours. I want you to get a lot of sleep over the next few days." He turned to Julia, "And you haven't left here in all the time I've been attending him. I have something for you too, so come on hop in. I know you sleep together. The way you look at him gives it away to anyone with half a brain cell." Julia climbed into bed and snuggled against me. Gently he injected me with the morphine and sleeping draft combination. I saw him inject Julia but was asleep before he removed the needle.

I woke with Julia in my arm. With the cast on my left arm I couldn't get comfortable while wrapping both arms around her, and I thought that the cast would scratch and irritate her skin as well. So I just ran my right arm up and down her back and enjoyed the feeling of her breasts pressing into my chest.

I noticed that I had an erection, I knew I wanted the toilet but this was the first time since I was kicked that I had woken with a hard on. Julia stirred and her hand dropped from my chest down to my hard cock. Her fingers wrapped round me and she snuggled into me with a gentle sigh.

She slowly wanked me for a moment or two then opened her eyes. "Let's get you to the toilet and then, if you're still interested, I'll take care of this."

Julia got out of bed and then pulled the covers completely off me. Holding my right arm she helped me sit up and swung my legs over the side of the bed. It was painful to sit up and I expected more pain when I tried to walk. But I stood and slowly walked to a corner of the room where partitions had been erected and a small bathroom installed. I didn't want to sit and then get up again so I held onto Julia while she readied and aimed me for pissing. She, too, played with the stream, walking it around the bowl and making it splash in the water.

"Is that fun?" I asked her.

"Oh yes," she said and I could see her enjoyment in the gleam in her eyes.

My stream finished and she looked disappointed. She turned my cock upward and looked down the end. "If I did have any more then you would get an awful shock looking down there."

Julia gave me the 'you're spoiling my fun' look, then dropped her head and took my cock into her mouth. "Must make sure you're clean," she said as she smiled up at me.

Julia helped me back to my bed and I gratefully lay back down. A moment later I heard the splashing as she pissed. "Next time, can I help you do that?" I called to her.

"Oh yes. That'd be fun." She came back to me, holding a few sheets of toilet paper, "You can dry me if you want." I took the paper and gently wiped her slit from back to front, folded the paper and repeated. Julia took the used paper from me, "That was nice," she kissed my nose, "but next time I want diiiiirrrtttyyy!" And laughing she went to flush the paper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.