A 'Routine' Enslavement
Chapter 20: Contest Interrupted

Copyright© 2009 by Falconer

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20: Contest Interrupted - This is a fantasy of a future society featuring indentured servitude and legalized slavery. It is a story of a man who has devoted his life to the business of enslaving insolvent female debtors, and a young professional woman who struggles to avoid becoming his next victim.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Nudism  

In the aftermath of the meeting at Slendabond, as it turned out, Morgan was able to corroborate much of Edgar Miller's story about having been a whistleblower at his former bank. Green then contacted Edgar's former attorney and it was determined that a separate action would be filed by the other attorney seeking Edgar's freedom. The two attorneys felt that they could share some common research expenses because of the common legal issues in the two cases.

Roger Maxim arranged to have his training director call Masterson Automotive and recall Edgar for more slave training. This was, of course, a ruse such as had been used in Stephanie's case, but this time to keep Edgar safe until his hearing.

I day or so after this I got a phone call from attorney Green.

"I have some very good news, Bill. An attorney representing a benefactor who wishes to remain anonymous has just contacted me. The attorney advises that the anonymous donor had a concern that funds be available for legal research and to hire a private investigator and perhaps a forensic accountant to follow the money trail and find out who, exactly, is behind those two companies that falsified debts against Stephanie. He advised further that funds up to $100,000 would be put into a blind trust account for that purpose."

"That is really great news!" I responded. I did not want to tip my hand to Green that I already had some knowledge about this "anonymous donor".

"I have already started the ball rolling. I called Jim Phelps, the attorney representing Edgar Miller, the whistleblower. He and I have jointly hired a 3rd year law student to help us with the legal research. He too had been contacted by that same attorney on behalf of the anonymous donor providing a trust fund of $75,000. Both of us have hired detective agencies to start working our respective cases. We will also use the discovery process to compel production of documents and call in some people to testify before a court reporter."

About three weeks later I got another call from Green indicating that he had enough facts to go forward with Stephanie's case and that Phelps was very nearly to the same point on Edgar's case against the bank. He advised that his detective had found, by following the money trail, that Mel Zigler was the apparent principal in both of the dummy companies that fabricated the phony debts against Stephanie.

Jim Phelps had also called Green to report progress on his defense of Edgar Miller. Phelps' detective had discovered that Leland Bank and Trust of White Plains, NY had been Edgar's former employer. The detective had also found that Morris Leland, the bank's president had acted in concert with one Sally Rigers, a teller there at that time, to falsely accuse Edgar of embezzlement. The embezzlement charge had been a private prosecution resulting in the bank owning Edgar. The bank then sold Edgar to Masterson Automotive and its president had used his influence to land Sally Rigers a job at Masterson where she could keep a close eye on Edgar.

Green filed the necessary "Petition for a Determination of Wrongful Enslavement" to obtain a hearing where he could show that Stephanie had been framed on manufactured evidence. All parties including Greg Masterson were served with copies of the petition and notice of hearing. In connection with that petition Green also filed a "Motion for Temporary Restraining Order Concerning Publication of Photographs".

A week later Jim Phelps filed a similar petition to show that Edgar Miller had been framed by his employer, the bank, to stop Edgar's whistle blowing activities. Morris Leland and Sally Rigers were named as witnesses in this action. He also filed a motion for a temporary restraining order concerning the publication of photos by Slavery Today magazine.

When the day of the hearing on Stephanie's petition came I went with Morgan and Green to court. Stephanie remained safely boarded at Richmond Slendabond pending the outcome. Fortunately Masterson Automotive did not file a petition to repossess Stephanie during the period prior to hearing her petition.

Stephanie's original judge, Alfred P. Morelock, banged the Court to order, the bailiff called the case and Roger Vandenberg, who had originally prosecuted Stephanie, announced that he was here today representing Masterson Automotive, her present owner and defendant in this case, while Green announced representation for the Petitioner, Stephanie.

Green stated that his case would be based on falsified documents, that Ms. Glenn had never owed the $10,000 amount required for a statutory enslavement and that he was prepared to call handwriting experts to show that documents had been forged. Mr. Green further stated that he would show that some of the witnesses, Masterson employees, knew at the time they were called to authenticate the documents that the documents had been forged. More than that, he continued, he would show that two dummy corporations called JR Finance Company and DJ Leasing Ltd were the alleged creditors on these forged documents and apparently had no other business on their books than the alleged loans to Ms. Green, and that these dummy corporations were owned jointly by three Masterson employees: Mel Zigler, Ted Duncan and Tom Jenkins.

In rebuttal Vandenberg stated that some of the debts charged against Ms. Glenn had indeed not been valid, but that the Masterson employees who testified at the original trial had been unaware of this and had testified in good faith and truthfully as to what they knew at the time. He also argued that there remained substantial debts that were not in question and that stability of the law required that a person once enslaved remain enslaved. He cited the case of State of New York v. Cutler where there had been a finding by the Court that where it could be shown that a master had communicated business trade secrets to petitioner in the good faith belief that she was a slave and had been legally enslaved, that to free her to disseminate such trade secrets outside her master's business would work an injustice on the master.

Green tried to rebut this precedent by pointing out that it only applied in a very limited set of circumstances and cited another case more favorable to our position. He also directed the Court's attention to the fact that a master seeking this type of relief must come to Court with completely clean hands. He stated that he would show at trial that Masterson employees did not have clean hands in this matter and that, therefore, the company that employed them could not claim clean hands.

Just then a messenger came in, approached the table where Vandenberg was sitting, and placed some document in front of him. Vandenberg then rose to address the Court.

"Your Honor, if it please the Court, Masterson Automotive would like to drop all opposition to the Petition now before the Court."

"Counselor?" the judge said with a puzzled look.

"I am acting on instructions of my principal, Greg Masterson, your Honor."

"Very well then. I will render summary judgment in favor of Ms. Glenn's petition. Who has custody of Ms. Glenn?" the judge wanted to know. Morgan Richmond rose.

"I have temporary custody, your honor, for training purposes."

"The Court takes notice of the fact that slaves are commonly subject to some form of mind control and/or post-hypnotic suggestions. Was that done to Ms. Glenn?"

"Yes, your Honor" Morgan replied.

"How much time and expense would be required to undo these mind controls?" the judge pressed.

"My organization can accomplish this in a week or less, and there will be no charge for this work." Morgan replied. Vandenberg was now on his feet to address the Court.

"I would move, on behalf of my client", Vandenberg intoned, "that Ms. Glenn's deprogramming include erasing from her mind any knowledge of trade secrets of Masterson Automotive, and further that her deprogramming remove from her mind any memory of what may have been done to her sexually by Masterson employees or by clients of the firm."

"Objection, your Honor". Green was on his feet. "Ms. Green may wish to pursue criminal charges against some of these employees that may have conspired to enslave her for sexual purposes. Depriving her of her memory of how they used her would prevent her from pursuing her legal remedies."

"Point taken, counselor. I will order that erasure be limited to trade secrets and to any sexual usage by the firm's clients. None of her interactions with Masterson employees are to be erased at this time, pending further legal actions."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.