A 'Routine' Enslavement
Chapter 14: The Naked Accountant

Copyright© 2009 by Falconer

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14: The Naked Accountant - This is a fantasy of a future society featuring indentured servitude and legalized slavery. It is a story of a man who has devoted his life to the business of enslaving insolvent female debtors, and a young professional woman who struggles to avoid becoming his next victim.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Nudism  

Since my return to Masterson Automotive as a slave, the modesty I had known earlier as a free employee was no longer permitted to me. My boss, Tom Jenkins, made sure of that. After he raped me in his office he ordered me back naked to the fishbowl for another meeting. I wiped his semen off my thighs and my stomach as best I could with the box of tissues he handed me. I was not given time to shower. Then I took my seat at the conference table, with the other enslaved professionals, tears running down my face from the recent violation of my person.

Tom Jenkins and his two assistants also took seats at the conference table.

"I know you all met my assistant Sally Rigers earlier. My other assistant, Dick Murris, has also joined us at this time.

I heard my boss's voice go on about the Apprenticeship Project my team was to tackle. It was hard to concentrate on what he was saying because all I could think about was how much I hated this man who had deliberately stripped me of my freedom, my dignity and even penetrated my unwilling body with his penis.

I became conscious of Harold's voice as he finished asking a long question.

" ... and so, in furtherance of that objective, our job is to figure out how to replace these circuit board assembly girls, who are free to leave at any time, with boy and girl apprentices who are bound for a term of years?"

Because the conference table was of clear glass I could easily see the lower bodies of my colleagues. Naturally I had been looking at Harold since he had just spoken. His body was easy on my eyes, especially his biceps, his six-pack abdomen, his large low hanging balls and his thick uncircumcised penis. I thought I saw his penis stiffen just slightly as he asked his question of Jenkins. Clearly he had no more dignity at this table than I did, but was doing his best to keep up a brave front under these strange circumstances.

"That is right, Harold", Jenkins replied. "We need to hold down employee turnover. When we do so we will be able to invest more in the training of the apprentice children than we were able to invest in training these free children who usually don't last more than a year."

"You stated earlier", Harold continued, "that children are always apprenticed to particular masters and not to a corporation. Who will be these masters?"

"They will be independent contractors and we will need to enter into arrangements with perhaps a half dozen of them — so that all the skills we are going to need will be represented." They will not only train the youth but take all the financial risks of doing so, including providing board and room for the kids and seeing to their recreational and medical needs. Upon completion of the apprenticeship they award a certificate of achievement to each teenager. This will give each youth, now on the verge of adulthood, a marketable skill so that he or she may hire themselves out as journeymen."

"And my job" Jennifer interjected, "is to motivate parents to entrust their children to our masters, and then to motivate the children to obey and work hard for these masters?"

"Quite right, Jennifer", Jenkins replied, "and when you report for work tomorrow I will expect to see that pubic hair trimmed back in accordance with company standards."

"Yes sir."

Since Jennifer had spoken I glanced in her direction and became very conscious of her dancer's body, first her upper thin fragile form and then her slender but not so fragile lower body through the glass conference table. Her legs were muscular and slender, her buttocks muscular and her pubic hair curly and dense enough to obscure her slit. Evidently that is where Jenkins had been looking when he had replied to Jennifer.

"I know it has been a long day for all of you and that you are probably getting hungry as well. We have a Residential and Leisure Time Program for all our slaves here at Masterson Automotive. So I have asked Dick to take three of you to the residential quarters on the seventh floor and introduce you to the person who will be in charge of you during your leisure and sleep hours. You, Stephanie, on the other hand, will be escorted to Jeff Duncan's office. He has asked to see you prior to your going up to residence floor. We will reconvene tomorrow at 9am and I will lay out your work for the day."

With that we all went our separate ways. Sally was still carrying that whip at her belt. Though it was mostly symbolic it allowed no one to forget her authority. After securely handcuffing my hands behind my back, she very firmly grasped one of my arms and marched me down the artwork-lined corridor to Duncan's office. He was on the phone so we both stood waiting. Soon he finished his call but still kept us standing.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite human resource! " he greeted me!

He got up from his desk and walked to where I was standing and casually began fondling my breasts and tweaking my nipples. Then that hand moved up and began to lightly trace the lines of my collarbones. He took no particular notice of the fact there were tears running down my cheeks.

"I have asked to see you, Glenn, because I understand you may have experienced some sexual penetration by your manager today that probably was not consensual."

"You are damn right it wasn't consensual. I was raped!" I shouted. I could feel the muscles in my chest and upper back tightening up and the adrenalin surging through me.

"Please, Miss Glenn, we don't use that word here when it is only a case of a supervisor enjoying his enslaved subordinate. The word 'rape' is appropriate only when we are talking about a free woman who has the right to withhold her consent to sex. That is not the case where you are concerned. To put it plainly, you can be fucked at any time by Tim Jenkins or by any other person in whose charge he may temporarily place you, or by top executives of this company."

I started to scream out my defiance to this announcement when I suddenly felt Sally's hand clamped over my mouth.

"Glenn, your freedom of speech can be indefinitely suspended at any time we find it convenient to do so. We have only to invoke one of the post-hypnotic commands. Nod your head if you understand this."

Reluctantly I nodded. Sally then removed her hand from my mouth at a gesture from Duncan.

"The important thing, Glenn" he continued, "is that you not allow any feelings of humiliation and/or anger you may be experiencing toward Jenkins to get in the way of your doing your job for us on this project. Jenkins is still your manager, regardless of any feelings you may have about what happened today. You are officially off duty when you leave my office and will be taken to the residential quarters. There will be a good meal for you there and time to relax and unwind from your day. You may take a shower, watch television or whatever until lights out. Try to get a good night's rest and be ready to go back to work with Jenkins in the morning bright eyed and bushy tailed. Do I make myself understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, then you are dismissed Glenn."

Sally escorted me from Duncan's office and, as soon as we reached the elevator, she released me from the handcuffs. Soon we stepped out of the elevator onto the 7th floor. I sensed right away that the atmosphere was more relaxed here than on the office floors, the lighting softer, there was soothing background music and the air was considerably cooler. I became conscious once more of my nakedness.

"I will introduce you to Helen Weisman, who is in charge here, and she will help you get settled in."

She led me down another hall to a door marked "Residential Manager" and knocked. Soon a woman perhaps in her mid fifties opened the door and motioned me in, dismissing Sally. I was starting to shiver now in my nakedness.

"This floor was not designed for nudity, Stephanie. The slaves are allowed, even encouraged to wear clothing of their own choice here. So temperatures are kept lower and there are not body warming infrared lights. I have some clothes here that are just your size that you may wear for right now. Put these on please."

She handed me a basket containing a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, a sweater, socks, panties, a bra and some casual shoes. As I stepped into the panties and fastened the bra it felt wonderful to be modest again, and as I put on all the other items I began to feel warm and comfortable. I had almost forgotten what it felt like to be clothed. And everything fitted me like a glove. Evidently they had these clothes custom made from measurements sent over from Richmond Slendabond.

"I will show you your sleeping quarters", she said as she led me down another hall until we reached a large open area,

Here there were three long rows of sleeping platforms (or pods) with clear plastic covers and cameras everywhere. I immediately understood. It was exactly like the sleeping room at the slave training facility. Everything was designed to supervise sleeping slaves so that there could be no masturbation during the night. She saw from the expression on my face that I understood.

"Now I will take you to your friends in the lounge and you may relax with them until we call you to dinner."

We entered a spacious carpeted lounge with comfortable furniture, a large screen TV and various books and magazines. On a side bar was a jug of wine and some glasses. My teammates all were clothed in form revealing but comfortable attire and all were drinking. I poured myself a glass. I still keenly felt the anger and humiliation of the day's events. Perhaps the wine would help me to unwind. Everyone pretended to be watching a game show on the TV, though I could tell no one really cared about that. Their thoughts were elsewhere. Yet no one wanted to start a real conversation either out of humiliation or out of depression.

After we had been relaxing for a while I was surprised to see Sally come into the lounge. I remember wondering what caused her to return so soon after she had delivered me here.

"Glenn, stand please!" she said. I stood.

"I have come back" Sally continued, "to give you a special instruction from Tom Jenkins. He has asked me to speak to you about your little experience with him today. He has an instruction for you regarding that. It is 'Forget It Now!'"

The reason I remember that instruction is because Jennifer was there and told me about the instruction after Sally left. The only problem was that I could not remember at that time what it was that I was supposed to forget. And Jennifer could not help me with that.

Soon we were called to dinner and were served a nourishing but low carb meal of salad, vegetables and fish while listening to relaxing music. No doubt all this was part of the "kinder and gentler slavery" law. We had more relaxation time after dinner. We all watched a TV movie to keep our minds off the enormity of our situation. We were all tired from our long and stressful day, so bedtime couldn't come soon enough. They divested us of all our clothing, then tucked us all into our comfort controlled observation pods, explaining that the rule against masturbation was to insure that we would all be sexually excitable during the day in case anyone wanted to use us in that way. Sleep came quickly.

In the morning we were all awakened at 6 am and extracted naked from our pods and herded, just as we were, to the elevators. We emerged on the floor where we worked and found there were few workers about as yet. They marched us down a hall into a very large exercise room separated from that same hall by floor to ceiling glass. There we were made to do our morning physical fitness on all the various muscle-training machines. Some of us had to do chin-ups on suspended bars right along the glass wall. Early bird workers were starting to arrive and would gather in the hall outside, as they sipped their morning coffee, to gawk at our bodies as we worked out. Then it was the glass shower stalls, also along the glass wall. Some of the same workers moved down to watch us as we showered. After this all of us female slaves were lined up and made to bend over and touch our toes. After a time we each felt a prick in our buttocks and were later informed that this was our weekly shot to prevent pregnancy.

Finally we were marched back to the elevators and to our residence floor where we were served a high protein but low carb breakfast and coffee. Hairdressing and makeup services were then provided to Jennifer and myself, including pubic haircuts. The two of us, now with elaborately coiffed hair, then donned our high heels and jewelry. Meanwhile Harold and Edgar were shaved and received haircuts, then donned their mid-calf leather boots and bow ties. Except for these few decorative items and footwear, we were all quite naked and ready to go to work.

Sally came down to collect us and brought us to our work floor and to our respective cubicles in the glass fishbowl. It was 9 am and time to start work. We were directed to put our headsets on, slip into the stirrups that electronically locked our ankles and then separated our legs. Our computer screens came alive and displayed directions for our morning work. Quite a few of the free workers and some managers sauntered by the glass wall of the fishbowl sipping their morning coffees. Many of them took delight in gawking at our nakedness and the bodily attributes between our legs that, thanks to the design of our workstations, they could so readily observe. I could see that Jennifer was as unnerved by all this attention as I was, and that it embarrassed our two male coworkers as well.

Just then our computer screens came alive and advised us all that we might, from time to time, feel a tickling sensation in our genitals. This would be caused whenever someone passing by our cubicles decided to push one of the 'geni-stim' buttons so conveniently placed for their amusement. When we felt such stimulation we were required to acknowledge it by smiling gratefully at the person who had pushed the button. Failure to smile when so stimulated would be a punishable offence.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.