A 'Routine' Enslavement - Cover

A 'Routine' Enslavement

Copyright© 2009 by Falconer

Chapter 1: Stephanie's Interview

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: Stephanie's Interview - This is a fantasy of a future society featuring indentured servitude and legalized slavery. It is a story of a man who has devoted his life to the business of enslaving insolvent female debtors, and a young professional woman who struggles to avoid becoming his next victim.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Nudism  

I applied to Masterson Automotive for my first job in accounting. I was 22 years old and it was the year 2134. Six months earlier my classmates and I had received our diplomas. The majority of my professional friends had received no job offer since graduation.

On the day of my appointment I chose to wear high-heeled shoes and a rather elegant blue dress that came down only to mid thigh. I knew that my legs were one of my most attractive features and that showing them off might help my chances! When I arrived on time for my appointment, I felt I really could not afford to blow this opportunity.

I was excited but could also feel some tightness in my chest. I found myself in a reception area. I noted six other women about my age and two young men, all professionally dressed, and all with eclip boards busy data inputting what I assumed were job applications. Apparently I had competition as the company had advertised only one opening.

I had transmitted my completed forms via the opti some weeks earlier, along with a letter indicating that I had researched this firm and the reasons why I particularly wanted to work here. I remembered that some of the questions on the forms had been quite personal, even intrusive, but I had answered them anyway. After about fifteen minutes, a door opened and a man called out my name.

"Miss Stephanie Glenn?

I looked up to see a tall middle-aged man looking in my direction.

"I am Jeffrey Duncan from Human Resources. Please follow me."

I smiled and stood to greet him.

He escorted me down a long corridor, plushy carpeted and with tasteful artwork, to what was apparently his own office. There was a spectacular view of the New York City skyline. He moved behind his elegant desk, with his back to me, and began speaking for a moment to someone on the phone. I eyed the comfortable chairs in front of his desk but he had not invited me to sit down so I remained nervously standing. After what seemed an eternity he finished his call.

"Miss Glenn, I do apologize for the interruption. Won't you have a seat please? Could I have some coffee sent in for you?"

I took my seat but shook my head regarding the coffee as I was too wired already.

"My colleagues and I have reviewed your resume and impressive cover letter, obtained your academic transcripts, and checked out your references. Seldom have we had the pleasure of considering such a superbly qualified applicant", he beamed!

"Thank you sir!"

"Your fine academic record was much enhanced by evidence of your social skills and by an obvious interest in physical pursuits. We like to hire applicants who are both socially adept and physically fit."

"I do try to constantly challenge myself to maintain my skills, sir!" I said this with as much enthusiasm as I could muster.

I felt genuinely complimented. I was pretty sure that the "physical" reference was to the fact that I had been captain of the college cheerleading squad, and also an avid tennis player. The "social" reference was doubtless to the fact I had been Pledge Mistress and later President of my sorority.

"If we make you an offer," he continued, "you will find that your duties with us may include mingling with our clients at various social functions. You would be comfortable with that wouldn't you?"

"Yes sir, I have always liked to mingle at social and business functions. Perhaps you could spell out just what my duties might be at these functions?"

I felt myself tensing up just a bit, wondering if I should be reading anything between the lines in the way he was phrasing this extra-curricular job requirement.

He leaned back in his chair and seemed to be considering his next words carefully.

"I won't go into detail on your actual duties." He paused to see if I would object to this omission before continuing.

"I will say that some of these functions may be quite formal while others may consist of picnics, swimming pool outings and the like. Nothing you can't handle!" There ensued a long pause in which he seemed to be studying my body language for any clue to how I might be taking all this news.

"Your apparent social skills and obvious physical attractiveness are important to us. Clients respond favorably to such attributes."

I wasn't sure I wanted my physical attractiveness to be so much a factor in their hiring decision. The implications of that were beginning to worry me.

"Thank you." I said somewhat more hesitantly than before.

"I need to inform you at this point, Miss Glenn, that we give three exams to each applicant who reaches this stage of our selection process. One is psychological, one is medical, and the last we call a "physical aesthetics exam or P.A.E".

I was no longer making eye contact with him and my muscles tensed. The tests he mentioned were beginning to sound quite intrusive and in spite of my somewhat desperate circumstances and need for this job, I was contemplating a refusal and an early termination of this interview.

"I sense your hesitation," he offered. "It is not uncommon for candidates to feel some apprehension about these tests. But I can assure you, Miss Glenn, that you are very close to receiving an offer from us, and that these exams are little more than a formality which will soon be over and behind you as you begin what we all hope will be a brilliant career with us!"

Not without some trepidation I reluctantly nodded my assent. He indicated that the Physical Aesthetics Exam would be scheduled first, and gave me the date and time for that appointment.

"After you pass your 'physical' exam, which I am sure you will, I will notify you of dates for the other two tests". With that he rose, shook my hand, and escorted me out.


When I reported for the "physical" exam I went directly to Room B17 in the basement in accordance with instructions Mr. Duncan had given me. There a male receptionist, who couldn't have been more than 19 years old, greeted me.

"You must be Stephanie Glenn", he stated. "We have been expecting you!"

He escorted me down a long hallway deeper into the basement complex. Finally we entered a private examination room. He handed me a paper gown.

"I will need you to disrobe and put on this gown", he said.

"Put your clothing and personal effects in one of the lockers on the wall over there".

When he made no immediate move to leave, I wondered for a moment if he planned to stay and conduct my examination himself.

"The Examiner will be with you in just a few minutes", he finally said, and left me to get undressed.

After getting naked I very carefully put on the flimsy paper gown, which was sleeveless and came only to mid thigh. I had to wait quite a while and this gown was little protection against the chill of the air conditioning.

While waiting, I saw a "Physical Aesthetics Examiner" certificate on the wall for a Thomas Baxter, the man who was evidently going to "examine" me. He had no medical training but instead had a Master's degree in "The Aesthetics of the Human Body". I had not even known that such a degree program or professional certification existed. But much had changed in Capitallia in the last ten years.

At long last, Mr. Baxter entered the room, introduced himself, made some small talk and proceeded to fill out a buff colored form. He called out his observations as he checked the various boxes and made additional notes.

"I see that you are pretty, a redhead, fair skinned, freckled, have high cheekbones, brown eyes, and a slightly upturned nose", he announced, checking off items on his form.

"I also see that you have the kind of thick lips most people would consider sensuous!" He announced this with some enthusiasm as he scribbled some note on the form.

"Thank you sir." I wasn't sure I liked where this might be heading, but I certainly didn't want to antagonize the man, who might very well hold my future in his hands.

"I will need to take one or two good photos of your face for our files. Please step over here in front of this screen."

I did so and waited patiently while he focused studio lights on my face and adjusted the background lights. He took front and side shots and seemed satisfied. With the photo taking done, he motioned me away from the photo taking area to an alcove with a paper covered leather table and softer lighting.

"I will need you to remove the gown at this time", he stated matter-of-factly, "as these exams are always conducted with the subject naked."

I pondered the fact that Mr. Duncan in Human Resources had not told me about this aspect of the exam. It was one thing to be nude for a medical exam, but doing it in that context felt very different. I hesitated enough for him to notice my discomfort, but then reluctantly complied. With me naked he began to call out his additional observations.

"I see that you are slender, even exquisitely so!" he observed, checking more boxes on the buff colored form.

"You have well defined clavicles," he continued, "breasts that are of modest size and firm, a flat and well toned stomach reflecting, no doubt, your cheerleading and tennis pursuits!" he said, checking still more boxes on his form.

"And I can't help but comment on your very long, slim, and beautifully muscled legs of the kind that our clients, seeing you at a beach party or swimming pool, would certainly find most attractive! Are these the legs that won third place in the Boston Marathon?"

"Yes sir, they are." I didn't like where this was going.

"I read about that on your resume. That is why I decided to do your physical myself! I wanted so much to see and touch those marathon winning legs!"

That last point Mr. Baxter found it necessary to verify by asking me to flex and tense my leg muscles several times while he fondled my thighs and calves. He seemed to be particularly interested in my hamstring muscles, and how 'defined' the tendons under my flexed knees were. It had become way too personal, but I bit my tongue.

"I note that your nipples erect very nicely when stimulated!"

While he played with them, I tried to do multiplication tables in my head to avoid becoming aroused. He made another note on the form. Then his interest shifted to my genitals

"I see that you are a natural redhead and that you have applied a lovely perfume to this area of your body! You have trimmed your hair 'down there' just the way we like our female employees to do, so the vulva is adorned but never concealed."

I jerked instinctively when I felt his right hand fondling my bare left buttock as he pulled me closer to him for a better view. I thought it outrageous that he thought any of my private parts were the company's business. I saw him make more notes on the buff colored form.

"No doubt you are wondering why we care about such things?" He looked at me quizzically.

"I don't know if Jeff Duncan told you this or not, but there will likely be times when you will be socializing with clients at pool parties in the nude. Clients like pubic hair but also like to see what you have down there!"

I didn't know which I felt more, the urge to slap his face or the urge to cry! But I had come that far, so I might as well see it through. I could decide later if I really wanted the job.

After I had settled down again he asked me to do jumping jacks on a trampoline to assess my physical fitness. I saw a flash go off and surmised that my naked body had been photographed during this exercise. He had not asked me if he might do this, and I was not at all happy about it!

He had me turn my back to him and proceeded to palpate my firm buttocks. He then instructed me to bend way forward and touch my fingers to the floor. He let out a whistle!

"I must tell you, Miss Glenn, that because of the width of you hips and the fact that your thighs are so slender, there is quite a nice gap between your legs just below your crotch!"

"And your point is?" I practically shouted at him in my irritation.

"At the nude pool parties, our clients really notice and appreciate women of your build, since, whenever you bend forward even a little, you provide them with a lovely rear view of your vulva!" He made another notation on the form.

"There is something else Jeff probably didn't tell you". He paused, a worried look on his face, as if considering whether he should go on.

"Sometimes, when we are entertaining clients there will be 'opportunities' when you could help the company if you volunteered to have sex with one of them. I can assure you these situations are always purely voluntary." He said this in such a casual, matter-of-fact way, that I thought he might be making small talk about the weather.

I was quite sure by this point that I would not likely accept any offer the company made. Nevertheless it would boost my self-confidence to at least have an offer to reject after six months of fruitless job hunting.

"You will never be forced to have sex with anyone if you don't want to!" He proclaimed as though pointing out one of the great benefits of working at Masterson Automotive! "But if you do have sex with one of our clients, then we want to be very sure the client is going to find you pleasing in every way. That is why we must now proceed to a more intimate examination of your person."

"But I am sure I would never volunteer to have sex with a client!" I intend to keep my work life and my personal life entirely separate!"

"That is pretty much what every young woman tells me at the time of her exam. But quite a few of them later change their mind. That is why we have to be thorough now, just in case."

"I need you to spread apart the lips of your vulva with your fingers. I need to have a good look inside."

I was seething inside but had not yet decided whether to let him know it yet.

"You are not a doctor sir!" I said with more than a little concern. "I see no reason why you need to look inside my vulva!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.