A 'Routine' Enslavement - Cover

A 'Routine' Enslavement

Copyright© 2009 by Falconer

Chapter 37: The Perjurer and the Prostitute

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 37: The Perjurer and the Prostitute - This is a fantasy of a future society featuring indentured servitude and legalized slavery. It is a story of a man who has devoted his life to the business of enslaving insolvent female debtors, and a young professional woman who struggles to avoid becoming his next victim.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Nudism  

One thing I was discovering on this occasion of attending my first Public Whipping was that attending such events was going to be one of the less pleasant duties of my new job as a Public Advocate. There was a certain satisfaction in seeing evil people punished, but this was more than offset in my mind by the sheer brutality of the procedures. But everyone is different in this regard. Bill had told me that he often found these events quite enjoyable, though it was more the humiliation aspects than the infliction of pain that he enjoyed. Jeremy, my fellow advocate and companion for the evening, told me he found these events hard to stomach at first, but that he had gradually come to take them in stride.

Eventually the intermission came to an end and we all filed back into the auditorium. Soon the stage lights came up and there was Jason ready to get the show started.

"Folks, are you ready for our final victim of the night?"

The audience broke into rhythmic clapping to show its readiness. When it finally died down Jason called out to two of his assistants.

"Bring out our next victim!"

Two of the female assistants then went to Sally and drew her arms behind her back, bending the elbows each at a right angle so the forearms would be horizontal and could be strapped to each other, right hand to left elbow and left hand to right elbow. This denied her the possibility of using her arms in self-defense and also assured that the arms would stay well above her waist and present no interference with strikes to the buttocks. They then marched her to the front edge of the stage.

"Audience, I would like you all to meet Miss Sally Rigers, convicted perjurer and slave. For many years she was head teller at Leland Bank and Trust, a now defunct institution. Some of you may have had accounts at that bank and had occasion to do business with Miss Rigers when she was head teller at the bank. Later she was an accounting supervisor who worked under Tom Jenkins at Masterson Automotive."

"At this point, to understand Miss Rigers' crime, I would like you all to meet Mr. Edgar Miller. We all have Edgar to thank for the entertainment Ms. Rigers is going to supply us today. Edgar is an economist who had a good job at that bank until Ms. Rigers gave perjured testimony that got Edgar enslaved. He is free now and has won a criminal case against Ms. Rigers for which he was able to sentence her to public whippings. So let's all give Edgar a round of applause!"

"Way to go Edgar!" someone shouted, and many applauded.

"Now do I have a volunteer", the Whip Master announced, "to initiate the punishment of this young woman?"

Three hands went up – one woman and two men.

"Does one of you have some personal or professional connection to Ms. Rigers?" Jason asked.

One of the two men who had raised their hands shouted that he did and was invited to come up on the stage. He wore no mask. The other two volunteers looked disappointed and sat down. When the volunteer was on the stage near Jason he thrust the microphone to him and asked his next question.

"I won't ask your name sir, but I would appreciate it if you would tell everyone what is your connection to our victim sir?"

I once worked at Leland Bank and Trust when Ms. Rigers was head teller there. She was my boss and she fired me to give my job to one of her friends. I hated her then and now."

"Why then I think you might be an ideal candidate to pull down her pants and give her a good whack on her bare ass!"

"You may begin. We are all eager to see what charms Ms. Rigers can offer us today! Please stand to one side of her as you strip her so the audience will have a full view of what you are doing!"

The volunteer, being right handed, took up a position to Sally's left and somewhat behind her. From this position he could reach around her from behind, while facing the audience, and reach the buckle of her belt and unzip the zipper of her jeans. Soon he was inching her jeans down while the crowd clapped rhythmically. One of the female assistants was holding both of Sally's ankles – probably so that she could not kick out at the volunteer.

When he had bared her thighs he stopped to admire his work. Some in the audience whistled at the sight of such an attractive slender pair of thighs, and at the light muscular definition of those thighs. Others were focusing on the tight fitting panties that perfectly outlined her sex, displaying a neat camel's toe. The volunteer was still somewhat behind Sally so he didn't see the camel's toe but he did cop a feel of those thighs from his position. Then he continued to lower the jeans until they were all bunched up at her ankles. The female assistant raised first one leg and then the other so that he could pull the jeans off her altogether.

He then reached up from behind Sally and hooked his right and left thumbs in the waistband of her panties. He hesitated and turned to the audience for direction.

"Should I?" he said.

Of course the response shouted from a dozen seats was "hell yes". He never was in any doubt about proceeding but apparently just wanted to ham it up a bit.

He began inching her panties down until the pubic hair on her mound was visible. He dramatically paused. The audience was now clapping rhythmically again to encourage him to continue. The panties were inched down a bit further until everyone could see the top of her vulva. Again he paused for emphasis. Then the panties were pulled down to mid thigh with one quick motion. Sally gasped. Many in the audience whistled, liking what they saw, for Sally had a generous amount of dark pubic hair framing her vulva, yet not concealing it. Spectators glanced back and forth between looking at the action on stage and looking at their in seat monitors where they could view a close-up of Sally's vulva. I turned my monitor on as I was curious what all the whistling was about and I wanted to see if Sally's privates were prettier than my own. Edgar drew out a pair of scissors and cut the panties off her.

At a gesture from the Whip Master, two of the female assistants drew her ankles about three feet apart and secured her ankles to rings in the floor. This was both to improve the display of her privates and also to immobilize her so she couldn't kick out when the volunteer would deliver the opening blow to her ass. Like so many women who are slender and have good muscular definition she showed cute little indentations on the sides of her well-rounded buttocks. Jason's voice again was heard over the P.A.

"I would like everyone to take particular note of the interesting coloration of the labia this young woman has. Now that we can all see the inner lips it is apparent that they have a darker coloration along the outer edges while being quite a vivid pink elsewhere. This in contrast to the outer lips and the clitoral hood which are much lighter in color. Probably only one woman in twenty has this particular color configuration."

I was conscious of the fact that I myself had this configuration. Bill had told me how much he liked it the first time he saw my genitals. The men in my nude therapy group had also commented favorably on it when they had the opportunity to examine me intimately.

"Now, if you are ready sir, you may use this paddle", Jason continued.

He handed the volunteer the same ceremonial oak paddle that had been used for the opening swat to the other victims. He took the paddle and took a practice swat at a nearby padded post provided for that purpose. Sally remained facing the audience in a standing position with her feet tethered and one of the assistants steadying her upper body. She remained in this position because the audience would enjoy watching her face, seeing her fear and her pain.

The volunteer stepped up behind Sally who was now trembling. He drew his arm way back while twisting his torso and delivered a blow with the full force of his arms, shoulder and body. It whistled through the air and made a very loud sound when it connected with her buttocks. Sally cried out with the pain of it and tears began to run down her face. The audience was eating up every detail of this. Then the Whip Master turned Sally around so the audience could see that Sally's entire buttocks were now pink and inflamed.

"Thank you sir. You have done your job. Now let's have a round of applause for our volunteer!"

The audience cheered at the top of their lungs as he found his way back from the stage and took his seat next to me. Jason turned to the same generator cart that had been used with the two previous victims and again flipped switches so that we could all hear the whir of the generator starting up once again. The Whip Master pulled the evil looking whip off the cart and he was ready to go once more.

Sally was left with her back to audience for what was coming next. She had earlier been stripped from the waist down but still had her white t-shirt on. Jason took out his pocketknife and cut the t-shirt off. Then he unfastened her arms that had been tied behind her back and secured her hands instead above her head to lines he had dropped from above the stage. Her back was now fully bared.

The Whip Master then stepped to one side of her with his whip. He drew his arm way back then brought the electrical whip forward until it struck Sally's upper back. The audience gasped to see blue sparks jump and the intricate dance of all the muscles in her back. She let out a piercing cry and begged for mercy. There would be none. He drew back his arm again, this time landing the electrical whip on her buttocks. Again the audience saw the blue sparks and was treated to see all the muscles in her buttocks contract and ripple. The third blow was to her thighs and the audience enjoyed watching her hamstring muscles violently contract and ripple.

The fourth blow rained down on the top of a slender arm and delicate shoulder causing these muscles to ripple and cramp. The fifth blow was to the backs of her knees. As her legs gave way she found that she could no longer stand, and hung suspended by her arms. For the fifth he spun her around so that she again faced the audience. The audience was seeing her lovely breasts for the first time and was impressed with their size, shape and firmness and by her compact areolas and pert nipples. Jason then rained the blow down across the fronts of her thighs. The audience saw the quadriceps muscles ripple and cramp. Then he laid the electric whip across her sensitive breasts and nipples. She cried out that the pain was more than she could bear.

"What do you want from me?" she cried. "I will say or do anything you want if only you make the pain stop!"

Jason walked over to her and put a pair of earphones on her head.

"The earphones I put on her", Jason explained to the audience, "are playing loud music so she can't hear what I am about to say to you. Notice that she complains she can't take any more pain but she has had no more blows than I gave the others. The difference is that she is under the influence of pain enhancing drugs. Now I will compound her stress by adding an explicitly sexual element.

Jason then turned a dial way down on the control panel.

"I have greatly reduced the voltage and current", Jason explained, "for my next stroke since the purpose of this one will not be to cause pain but to cause sexual humiliation."

The sixth stroke was gently applied to her genitals. We could still see blue sparks though they were much smaller than before. She gave a small cry and jumped a little.

"I suppose this is legal too? The same way Duncan's homosexual rape was legal?"

"Exactly so."

Jason repeated this gentle stimulation of her genitals several more times letting just the tip of the whip tease her labia. Each time she gave a small cry and her pelvis jerked back momentarily, then jerked forward in an obscene fucking motion. Her nipples became hard. At last his efforts were rewarded. She gave an excited out of breath cry and the audience could see juices running from her vulva down her inner thigh. Jason took the tip of his whip with the current turned off and gently teased the labia apart so that all might see the stickiness within

We have just about got her to the point we want her. What we are after is a pain triggered sexual-psychotic break. But to put her into that state I will need to apply some more pain. We want to temporarily annihilate her personality so that she loses her grip on reality and begins to have delusions. Then she becomes highly suggestible and we can have some fun with her."

At this point Public Advocate Roger Stinson rose to his feet, picked up the microphone that had been provided for him and made an announcement over the public address system.

"I must call a halt to the proceedings", Stinson announced, "until I am satisfied that a risk assessment has been done and that no permanent harm will be done to the slave!"

There could be heard a few groans, muffled conversations and grumbling.

"I understand your concern Mr. Stinson. I assure you that this will be a temporary state from which she will fully return to normal in a few hours. If you will type in the words 'sexual-psychotic break' on your in seat computer, you will see a summary of all the precautions we have taken to protect the mental health of our subject tonight. Take a moment to scroll through that and then tell me if we haven't done enough to protect Ms. Rigers."

Stinson did spend what seemed like ten minutes reviewing this material before making a decision. While he was doing this many in the audience were starting to grow restless. At last he spoke again over the public address system.

"I have seen enough to know adequate precautions were taken. I am granting permission for you to proceed with your show as intended."

"Thank you sir. We appreciate your professionalism. I want everyone to understand that what you will see will resemble a hypnotic trance but it is not that but the symptoms of a psychotic break with reality."

He began to lash her again and again with the electric whip. Breasts, then shoulders, then thighs then calves, then one right across her lower belly just above her pubic hair. The audience saw the muscles of her abdomen spasm and this time Sally disgraced herself. Jason quickly stepped out of the way so that the audience might see the urine running out of her vulva and trickling down her slender thighs. Many whistled again to show their appreciation of the show they were seeing.

Sally began to shriek at the top of her lungs and continued shrieking for what seemed like ten minutes. Then she broke down sobbing without letup. At this point Jason freed Sally's wrists from the overhead restraints. She curled up into a ball. Jason let this go on for a while.

"Now I will ask you all to be very quiet when I take the earphones off her to help me set up her delusion."

Jason now removed the earphones so that she could hear everything that would follow.

"Sally do you know where you are?" Jason asked.

"I don't know. You tell me where I am", she replied.

"Sally you are in your parent's home. You are in your bedroom. You are 12 years old. It is after midnight and very quiet in your house. All you can hear is the sound of the wind blowing through the trees. You are waiting for your father to come to your room. Sally, do you understand where you are?"

"I am in my parent's home", Sally replied. "I am in my bedroom."

"Sally you will find that you are strong enough to stand now and you want to stand."

She slowly uncurled from the ball she had been in and shakily got to her feet facing the audience.

"How old are you, Sally?"

"I am 12 years old."

"What are you doing in your bedroom?"

"I am waiting for my father to come to my room."

"Sally you feel some sensation on your legs. You will reach down now and touch your legs. What do you feel?"

"I feel wetness."

"Check your panties. Do they feel wet also?"

Sally's hand reached down to her crotch as though to check her panties, though she wasn't, in fact, wearing any.

"Yes, they feel wet."

"Why are you waiting for your father?"

"Because he has to check if I have soiled myself."

"What will he do if he finds your legs and your panties wet?"

He will punish me hard with a paddle on my bare butt.

"Does your father ever do other things ... sexual things with you?"

"Sometimes yes".

"How do you feel about that?"

"It gets me hot. It is very exciting!"

"Does it make you want to touch yourself?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you do that now? Nobody is watching you. You have some private moments before your father comes up the stairs."

Ms. Rigers two hands slowly went down to her waist. She used her two hands as if she were inching her imaginary panties down. Then her right hand began to play with her vulva.

"Sally you hear the stairs creaking as your father climbs up to your room."

"Yes, I hear him coming. I stop playing with myself because I don't want him to catch me."

"Sally, I am your father and I am in your room now. What do I see?"

"You see me standing facing you with my panties pushed down to my knees."

"Yes, I can see you have wet your panties and I can see the urine that has run down your legs. I also smell your arousal. I walk over to you and cup your vulva with my right hand and feel the slipperiness. I raise my hand to my nose and smell your juices."

As he said this Jason did, in fact, walk over to Sally, cup her vulva, then raise his hand to his nose and smell the odor.

"Sally, how many times have I told you what would happen if you wet yourself?"

"Many times father."

"And how many times have I told you not to play with yourself?"

"Many times father."

"You know what must happen now, don't you?"

"I must be punished."

Jason snapped his fingers and the two female assistants rolled out a narrow bed.

"You are to lie face down over that bed with your ass elevated."

She did as commanded and Jason picked up the electric whip once more and laid a whole series of slashes across her buttocks. She twisted and writhed and cried out with the pain of each stroke as the audience saw all her muscles in play.

"Do you think you have been punished enough?"

"Yes father."

"How do I usually show you that I still love you after a hard punishment like that?"

"You stick your penis in me."

"Yes Sally. And that is what I will do now. Lie face up on your bed."

Sally did as commanded and Jason had two lines dropped from above so that he could elevate and separate Sally's legs. He turned the bed at 45 degrees to the audience. He removed his black spandex codpiece. He stroked himself a few times until he had a hard erection. Then he hovered over Sally and positioned his penis at her gateway and pushed in.

"How does this make you feel Sally?"

"It makes me feel loved father. It feels really good!"

"Show me how good it feels."

Sally began bucking and giving Jason a fine ride. After a period of mounting excitement he pulled out and shot a stream of his semen all over her belly. He got up, unfastened Sally's ankles from the overhead lines, put his codpiece back on, and gestured for the audience to maintain their silence. He signaled for the stage lights to be dimmed somewhat and the house lights to be brought up.

"Sally do you know where you are?"

"I am in my bedroom in my parent's home and you are my father."

"No Sally. You are not in your bedroom. I am not your father. You are on a stage with 100 people watching you! Go ahead, look out there and see all those people who have been watching you!"

"What am I doing on a stage? I am only 12 years old!"

"No Sally. You are not 12 years old. You are a 32-year old woman. You just had sexual intercourse in front of all those people out there. You had sex with your father in front of all those people. Why did you do that?"

"I don't know. Why did I do that?"

"Because I told you to and you always do what I say. Now aren't you ashamed of yourself?"

"I am ashamed. I am so ashamed."

Sally's face was red. She again curled up into a ball, began to suck her thumb and was crying like a baby. This went on for what seemed like ten minutes. Then Sally was crying hysterically and the audience loved that too.

"Perhaps the young lady has had enough. Attendants, please carry her off."

The two female attendants came forward with a stretcher, placed Sally on it, and gently carried her offstage.

"That concludes our show for this evening", Jason announced. As you make your way out through the lobby remember that we do have representatives on hand to take your order for photos and videos of today's show. These make fine gifts for your friends! Thank you for joining us today and please come back and join us again for next month's show!"

The stage lights dimmed, the house lights came fully up and people started heading for the exits.

Our group of public advocates made our way out into the lobby. It seemed we all had prisoners we needed to check up on. For Barbara Fox it was the two male victims punished earlier. For Roger Stinson it was Sally Rigers. My own need was to again visit Rachel in the preparation area just prior to her upcoming private punishment. We stopped at the box office and a staff person was dispatched to take Fox and Stinson to the recovery area and to again take us to the preparation area.

Jeremy asked Stinson if we might accompany him to visit Sally before proceeding on to Rachel.

"It will be a valuable learning experience for you Stephanie" he said, "to see what goes on in the recovery area."

The recovery area resembled the preparation area in that it was organized into a number of curtained off cubicles. We came to one where a naked Sally lay strapped to a gurney, her body perspiring heavily and trembling from head to foot. A heart monitor was attached to her and I could see that her pulse was racing and her blood pressure elevated. She seemed to be staring off in the distance with fixed pupils and not aware of any of us. A nurse had hooked up an IV line with a saline drip and was using that to also give her a medication.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.