A 'Routine' Enslavement
Chapter 28: Stephanie's Law

Copyright© 2009 by Falconer

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 28: Stephanie's Law - This is a fantasy of a future society featuring indentured servitude and legalized slavery. It is a story of a man who has devoted his life to the business of enslaving insolvent female debtors, and a young professional woman who struggles to avoid becoming his next victim.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Nudism  

When I returned to my office after the meeting with Masterson I found an intriguing note from my secretary that a Mr. Roger Medrock, President of a Boston firm called Prostitution Services Unlimited (PSU), had called earlier, wanting to discuss a business proposition. He had indicated that he hoped to hear from me this evening and that I might call up to 9 pm. Soon I had connected with him.

"We have a proposal we would like to put in front of you Mr. Steelforth", he said "that could double your gross receipts in the coming year! We would like you to come to Boston at our expense to discuss the matter. Could you catch the late mag-lev train tonight and be in our offices tomorrow morning?"

"Of course, I will clear my calendar." I found myself saying.

I had heard of PSU and knew that they ran one of the largest 'slave brothel' operations on the east coast, employing several thousand male and female indentured servants as unpaid prostitutes and perhaps as many as a hundred chattel slaves. If they wanted to use my firm to supply their ongoing needs for indentured servants — well — that could prove quite lucrative for my partner and for me.

By 10 pm I found myself boarding the maglev with a hastily packed overnight bag. It was only a one-hour high-speed train ride from New York City to Boston now. Soon I was enjoying a drink in the club car when I became aware of a news report on the large screen.

Marge and Harry, well known newscasters on the 10 pm segment of this national news network, were having an on-air discussion on a new bill that had just passed the House of Representatives. The new bill was being referred to as 'Stephanie's Law' because Stephanie's unfortunate experiences had received so much publicity that it became the rallying cry for those who wanted reforms in our indentured servitude laws.

"Apparently," Marge continued, "the proposed national law, known as 'Stephanie's Law', provides a uniform definition of what is an "indentured servant". This will replace a patchwork of state court decisions on the meaning of "indentured service".

"Yes," Harry replied, "in many places there was little distinction between indentured service and complete chattel slavery — either because the state laws were not clear or because employers took advantage of inadequate enforcement of existing laws."

I was more or less aware of what the content of the proposed law was to be. What was news to me was that it had actually passed the House — the first step on its way to the Senate and ultimately for the President of Capitallia to sign into law.

"Indentured servitude", Harry continued, "will now be limited to a 40 hour workweek with the indentured person free to have a private life outside of working hours"

"One of the most interesting features of the new law", Marge continued, "is that most indentures for simple debt will not require sexual service of the indentured person, unless he or she agrees to that as part of a plea bargain, or unless the court determines that the debt can be worked off in no other manner."

"Does that mean", Harry rejoined, "that in the future a young woman like the famous Stephanie, who has an established skill or profession, can only be required to work off her debt by practicing her profession?"

"That is exactly what it means!" Marge responded. "Not only that but a person facing the possibility of being indentured for a term longer than two years is entitled to a complete court appointed defense team at public expense if they cannot afford one otherwise. This would include an attorney, but also, if need be, an investigator, jury consultant, and all expenses incidental to the defense! That should make unjust indentures like Stephanie's very unlikely in the future. She got convicted because her defense team did not have the resources to properly defend her!"

I began to wonder how I was going to explain all these new requirements to my prospective client in the meeting tomorrow morning.

"Another point our viewers may be interested in", Harry interjected "is that the Congress has responded to all the protest activity concerning the Federal Labor Board. Our viewers may recall that there were demonstrations last summer and boycotts of fresh produce in major cities. The demonstrators had complained that the Labor Board was rationing jobs in such a way as to create a permanent underclass of unemployed workers. This long term unemployed population, in turn, could not pay their bills and wound up being indentured for debt. This was part of the problem leading up to Stephanie's indenture. There were demands that the Labor Board be abolished."

"But these... 'demonstrators' as you call them — they were not citizens and so had no vote", Marge countered. "Did they get their main demand in spite of that?"

"Yes, actually! It was a strange coalition of Civil Rights Party types concerned about worker's rights combined with a major chunk of the Economic Freedom Party concerned that government was meddling too much in the economy and playing favorites with various industries. One of the provisions of 'Stephanie's Law' is that the Labor Board is abolished and there will be no more rationing of jobs."

"Does that mean that prevailing wages can now go sky high when the economy is booming and the unemployment rate is very low?" Marge inquired of her co-anchor.

"Not quite", Harry responded. "Congress has now authorized the Department of Immigration to grant green cards to immigrants who would bring to Capitallia any skills that are in short supply here or grant such cards to would be immigrants who would be willing to enter training indentures to learn those skills and live and work in Capitallia upon completion of their training."

"So the bottom line", Marge continued, "is that employers can create more jobs and the economic pressures on the unemployed have been lessened and there are now more procedural safeguards to prevent unjust indentures."

"Quite so", Harry responded.

"In other news today it was reported that a Tim O'Malley, owner of a chain of nudie pole dancing bars, lost his citizenship. It seems Mr. O'Malley neglected to pay the annual citizenship tax two years running. Since he is now a non-citizen he can no longer own the O'Malley Nudie Bar chain, nor can he own slaves. His shares of stock in the business as well as the slaves he owned will be put up for auction on the first business day of next month."

Now this interested me personally. O'Malley owned the ballerina Vivienne Morentzy. She had been one of his pole dancers until I went to see him and persuaded him to lease her to the ballet company. I would have to make a point of attending the auction of his properties. I had fucked Vivienne on several occasions and I sure wouldn't mind owning her!

Moreover this was yet another example, along with Robert Dexter's loss of citizenship, that there was no permanent upper caste in Capitallia. Rather the citizen class was constantly being refreshed by the fall of citizens who weren't living up to their obligations and by the rise of new talent newly admitted to citizenship.

I drifted off to sleep after a while. Soon we were in Boston and I took a cab to my hotel and checked in very tired for a sound night's sleep.


In the morning, promptly at 9 am, I presented myself at the offices of Prostitution Services Unlimited. An attractive young secretary greeted me and informed me that Mr. Medrock would be tied up on a conference call for about half an hour, but had requested his Sales Director, Ben Hardley, to give me a tour. She buzzed for him and soon he was leading me around their facilities.

"First, we cater to both men and women", Ben began as he led me down the main corridor, "and we offer both male and female prostitutes to meet every taste. We have over 1000 indentured male prostitutes and over 9,000 indentured female prostitutes. They are all in our custody to work off their debts. We provide them the very best in medical care and many fringe benefits, but of course we pay no salary or other cash income to any of them."

"A client coming to us for pleasure is first interviewed in a private room by an attractive and socially adept hostess", he continued, leading me into an elevator. "She will try, by skillful questioning, to get a general idea of the type of girl or guy a client desires for a sexual experience. Using a computer display she will show the male or female client video clips of different physical types and different personality types to narrow down his or her general range of preferences. Then she will select, from those currently available and not serving other clients, ten likely candidates. These will be presented to the client as a group for his selection."

"At this point some clients, the more cerebral types, will prefer to narrow their selection by interviewing the ten candidates until they find one that really turns them on. But we also get clients that prefer a method of selection that is both more physical and more impulsive. For them we provide a lineup of the ten prostitutes, all restrained and ready for immediate oral sex use. Here, let me show you how that works!"

Just then we emerged from the elevator, walked a short way down another hall, and he then led me into a room with plush carpeting, lots of drapery and soft music playing in the background. What startled me was that there was, all along one wall of this room, a row of ten very attractive naked women plus two additional stations where curtains were drawn and from which sucking and other noises could be heard. It was fairly obvious that patrons were taking their pleasure with two of the ladies behind the drawn curtains.

Of the ten not currently engaged there were a variety of physical types ranging from a couple of voluptuous large breasted women to some very muscular ones to some rather delicate thin types. Each of these women was on her knees with her thighs vertical, her ankles secured to floor gives, had her hands cuffed behind her, and had her neck yoked in a stiff leather collar which was at the end of a three foot long steel rod linking the collar to a stanchion on the wall. Several diagonal steel braces stabilized the steel rod so that the collar encircling each woman's neck was not free to move in any direction. Each woman was held with her neck immobilized three feet out from the wall.

This reminded me of the way the shoplifter had been immobilized the other night for my pleasure. Only that it was being done not to a single woman but to a whole group of women. And, as with the shoplifter, each woman appeared to have some device in her mouth that prevented her from closing her teeth!

"We call this 'Fellatio Row' ", he said.

"Are these penal slaves then?" I asked.

"No indeed Mr. Steelforth! They are all women indentured for debt who have committed no crime at all!"

"How is that possible?" I inquired.

"I would prefer to let my boss explain that part to you after we finish the tour." He slyly responded. "In the meanwhile if you would like some pleasure pick any of these women that might appeal to you and make use of her. You can pull out those red velour curtains on their tracks for privacy while you enjoy her!"

"Sorry but I'm not feeling very randy at the moment, but I am eager to see the rest of what you wanted to show me on this tour!" I responded. I was disturbed by the apparently unethical treatment of these women, but thought it best to respond in a tactful manner until I had a more complete picture of their operations.

"Very well Mr. Steelforth. I understand your reluctance to indulge at the moment. Let us proceed to the next floor up"

Again we boarded the elevator and were soon stepping out into another corridor.

"There are two types of prostitutes that are in highest demand", Mr. Hardley continued. "One type is ultra submissive and highly obedient and believes that he or she has absolutely no rights of any kind, and even takes delight in the perception of his or her own rightlessness in the face of our demands and the demands of the clients. The legal reality is that our indentured servants do have rights that are enforced by slave advocates but we mind control many of these indentured persons into believing that they have no rights. This makes for a more delicious experience for the client. But sometimes a picture is worth 1000 words!"

So saying he led me into another room. There I saw a naked young man who might have been twenty years old. He was athletic of build and kneeling with his torso upright and with his buttocks resting on his ankles. He was not restrained in any way, but was facing us with his knees wide apart, and his head hanging as if in shame. I observed that his pubic hair was a dark brown like the hair on his head and that his penis was flaccid, his ball sack hanging loosely.

"You may look up now Andy, and greet your visitor!" Hardley commanded the dejected youth.

The one called Andy proceeded to raise his gaze and make eye contact with me, and gave me a smile I thought somewhat curious under the circumstances.

"Tell us, Andy, about all the rights you enjoy here at Prostitution Services Unlimited!"

"You well know Mr. Hardley, that I have no rights here at all! I must do whatever I am commanded to do with any client, no matter if it is dangerous, painful or humiliating!"

"Andy, perhaps you will show us what you mean. My shoes are a bit muddy as I recently came in from the parking lot."

So saying Mr. Hardley walked toward Andy and took up a position about three feet in front of him.

"Now I would like you to clean my shoes Andy, using only your tongue!"

I watched, amazed, as Andy first prostrated himself on the floor and then brought his tongue into contact with Hardley's shoes, licking vigorously, frequently looking up at Hardley like a puppy looking for approval. I was impressed with the overall muscularity of this slender youth and, although I have no homosexual desires, could see a certain eroticism in the lad's well-formed buttocks. Mud would accumulate on the tip of his tongue and he would have to stop frequently, struggle to make saliva, and swallow in order to keep his tongue clean enough to continue the work. After about ten minutes he had finished one shoe.

"That will be enough Andy. You may rise to a sitting position now, as you were before."

Andy sat up again with his torso vertical and his buttocks resting on his ankles. The muscularity of his shoulders and arms was quite striking as was his flat and toned six pack abdomen. I was astounded to see that his penis was now quite erect and that there was some pre-ejaculate oozing from the tip of it. I examine naked slaves for a living but had seldom seen so attractive a male physique or so attractive a penis.

"I see that you have taken note of the state of Andy's dick. What you are seeing is testimony to the fact that Andy is sexually excited by being degraded, by being reminded in a very graphic way that he has no rights here."

If I needed any further confirmation of Andy's aroused state I could see it in the fact that the lad's scrotum had pulled his testicles up close to his body.

Mr. Hardley then reached down, briefly lifted the dick, and gathered some of Andy's secretions on a fingertip, then presented that finger to Andy to clean with his mouth. Andy quickly admitted the finger inside his mouth and began to wash it with his lips and tongue. All the while his penis remained erect. Hardley briefly fondled the lad's face and chucked him under the chin as one might a dog.

"I think you have seen enough here Mr. Steelforth. Let us proceed to our next station."

At these words Andy's cock quickly became flaccid and I saw a tear roll down his face. I had the distinct impression that the youth lived for the approval of his superiors and could hardly bear it when they were not making demands on him.

We stepped out into the corridor again and soon entered another room. Here we found a slender and physically fit young woman who was perhaps as young as 18. She was kneeling erect with her buttocks resting on her ankles, much as the young man had been when we entered his room. She wore a corset of some kind that encased her upper torso. She was naked from the waist down. She faced us with her knees wide apart and her head hanging as if in shame. Her pubic hair was blonde like the hair on her head. I could not see more detail than that between her legs while she remained in that position.

"You may look up now, Barbara, and greet your visitor", Hardley said to her.

She raised her head and made eye contact with me, giving a sly smile much as Andy had done.

"Tell us, Barbara, about all the rights you enjoy here at Prostitution Services Unlimited."

"I have none sir, and I wouldn't have it any other way sir!"

With that Hardley bade me walk over to the corner of the room where there was an old elevator shaft, no longer in use. There were no doors to the shaft, only a waist high railing, and one could look down the shaft by leaning slightly over the rail. It appeared that we were on the tenth floor and that the shaft extended well into the basement of the building.

"Are you highly obedient, Barbara? Would you do anything at all that you are commanded to do?"

"Of course sir! That is what I am for!"

"Show us girl! Run right over to that elevator shaft, climb over the rail and jump to your death!"

She ran over, looked over the edge, and began to shake with fear. I could see all her muscles trembling with the fear of what she had been asked to do. I could see sweat pouring down her back. Her face was white. Then, amazingly, she slowly climbed over the railing and jumped! I could not believe my eyes! I heard her scream and her scream began to sound further and further away as she accelerated in her descent. Surely this was the worst kind of slave abuse!

But after a few seconds her screams didn't seem to get any farther away. I rushed over to look down the shaft. She appeared suspended about half way down. Just then the cab of the elevator, which had been at the bottom of the shaft began to move up until it could lift her back up to our level. Hardley reached out and pulled her back into the room. She was shaking life a leaf in the wind and immediately collapsed unconscious at our feet.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.